A lot of companies are advertising for property citing nearness to Dwarka expressway corridor.

Shilas, Indiabulls Centrum Park and Ramprastha Edge Tower come to mind.

Does anybody have news on when this construction will start and when it is likely to finish? Has the contract been awarded and to whom?
Date of completion and start of operation will be vital news for evaluating the pricing of flats sold in this corridor.

Last I heard was that a few houses in Palam Vihar were slated for demolition for this expressway in May June 09 or thereabouts.
Read more
19760 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Venkytalks
    They are 5 minutes away from HH chowk - and are connected to the main GGN - where the jobs are.

Right now there is only one way connectivity, (since other way requires HH chowk under/over pass solution). But still, Basai ROad connection to Rajiv Chowk is at least existing, however crowded

Believe only in what is already existing

The upcoming 75m road originates behind G99 and connects NPR near Sector 99/102 to sector 106/109 seamlessly. So, even if NPR is inordinately delayed, the connectivity to the projects near 75m road from sector 99-109 will also have this connection to reach main Gurgaon. That way, whatever is the connectivity, these projects are also equally unaffected as sectors 99/102/37. However, the USP of projects in sector 109 which is the hub of hot and happening, is connectivity to Delhi side and Airport, which is completely dependent on NPR or recently tendered UER-2. 75m road has reached sector 109, and is touching Delhi border. Eyes need to be kept on how UER-2 comes up and where will it connect further, 75m road or NPR!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mkg007
    The upcoming 75m road originates behind G99 and connects NPR near Sector 99/102 to sector 106/109 seamlessly. So, even if NPR is inordinately delayed, the connectivity to the projects near 75m road from sector 99-109 will also have this connection to reach main Gurgaon. That way, whatever is the connectivity, these projects are also equally unaffected as sectors 99/102/37. However, the USP of projects in sector 109 which is the hub of hot and happening, is connectivity to Delhi side and Airport, which is completely dependent on NPR or recently tendered UER-2. 75m road has reached sector 109, and is touching Delhi border. Eyes need to be kept on how UER-2 comes up and where will it connect further, 75m road or NPR!!

UER 2 will connect Deway and UER 3 will connect 75 Mtr road. Deway sectors will have seamless express connectivity to whole delhi and beyond in future.
    CommentQuote
  • All Senior,
    What you all think about Dew.Any effect on Dew if this Kejriwal,vadra and Dlf issue become worst.
    CommentQuote

That way, it appears that there would be an oblique connectivity for almost all sectors on DEW with both Gurgaon and Delhi. Am I right?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by teen_patti
    UER 2 will connect Deway and UER 3 will connect 75 Mtr road. Deway sectors will have seamless express connectivity to whole delhi and beyond in future.

Originally Posted by mkg007

Hi
    Greetings

Any idea when notification for acquisition of land for these two very important roads is likely to be given by DDA??

Following which- survey, tender, construction etc may start. The process will probably start after the Delhi Master Plan 2021 is approved.

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Omsair
    That way, it appears that there would be an oblique connectivity for almost all sectors on DEW with both Gurgaon and Delhi. Am I right?

Its heard that some portion of sector roads are also in dispute, I don't know how factual this is.

Also, someone told me that some farmers of the New Gurgaon those lands are acquiring/acquired in contact of team Kejriwal.

If someone have any information than please post.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Omsair

Yes, even sectors away from 75m road and falling near NPR will also be connected via sector roads. The main sector road connecting NPR and 75m road is also taking shape well. The connectivity of 75m road towards Dwarka is to be seen now!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by teen_patti

Any updates available on status of UER-2 and UER-3 anywhere?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by DS1970
    Its heard that some portion of sector roads are also in dispute, I don't know how factual this is.

Also, someone told me that some farmers of the New Gurgaon those lands are acquiring/acquired in contact of team Kejriwal.

If someone have any information than please post.

Farmers never oppose sector roads. Sector roads multiply their land value.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by psambher

Hi
    Greetings

....they protest only if they find that the land is passing through their house and is not through builders land.

Cheers
    CommentQuote

You are absolutely right. I have seen this road and it is quite a wide road.

Also - the main NPR might get access control in the future, similar to NOIDA-GNOIDA expressway. In which case connectivity is going to be through these sector roads only.

Given the proximity of these sectors to airport, this entire area is likely to develop very well in the long term (15 years)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by psambher

There is no constrain which refrain the farmers to keep away from the dispute of sector roads, if it is to be than what is the reason for litigation on master roads at Greater Faridabad. As per my knowledge at some portion there are disputes.  You may get correct information only after filing RTI . 

Also without complete NPR there is no sense of sector roads, please pursue the master plan in conjunction with HUDA NPR tender where several disputes indicated. How the connection of sector roads, 75m road shall get benefitted without NPR?  Pleas take detour from any internal project site to nearest exway/proposed sector road (don't interlink with present village infrastructure already exist)  and feel the difficulties, at several patches either work stopped or terminated abruptly and at most of the places its due to disputes and at some other places for construction related issues. 
    CommentQuote
  • I think almost entire portion of litigation free NPR is in final stages of completion. I had posted a pic showing metalled part of NPR close to Sector-103, on page 421. Here is another one of NPR between NH-8 and Sector-37/99...
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
    I think almost entire portion of litigation free NPR is in final stages of completion. I had posted a pic showing metalled part of NPR close to Sector-103, on page 421. Here is another one of NPR between NH-8 and Sector-37/99...

Hi
    Greetings

loving it..

Cheers
    CommentQuote
    I think almost entire portion of litigation free NPR is in final stages of completion. I had posted a pic showing metalled part of NPR close to Sector-103, on page 421. Here is another one of NPR between NH-8 and Sector-37/99...

sir..yeh batao... Are you a pilot :)

jab mann kia DEWay par ghuma dia....Angle banayea aur badia c foto le lee :-)

your contribution is apperciated!

regards
    -RD
    CommentQuote