NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Last updated: 14 hours ago
21917 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Wow Vinay.ji,

You SUMMARISED the DWAY STORY in short & sweet.

Originally posted by vinaybhatia View Post
    Aashish,

I am talking about average price appreciation. It could be more or less for some people based on what price they have entered. New launches rerate resale price of the area, this is a fact. Things which look pricy at one point, change to VFM based on new launches. I have investments on SPR, Sohna Rd and NPR and in last 1 yr, NPR projects have given me more appreciatoion that other areas. I am a long term investor and see value in making early and timely entry.

Comment

Originally posted by AashishK View Post
      Vinay bhai,

Ok I understood that you have got virtual appreciation at your NPR investment in the last 1 year. Now can you tell me, have you actually sold your invested property at NPR and REALISED your actual profit?

If not then there can be a simple inference to this which I don't want to put into words.
      If my profit is virtual, then you can try to find a genuine resale deal yourself and verify it. If you want, I can do a conference with you and some broker of your choice. Check missed oppurtunites thread of this forum and you will find many listing chintels,mahinda and India bulls.

Comment

Reversecircle,
        buddy even if somebroker exists here do you think people would give lakhs just by reading comments of some guys here.

But if voice of general public matches the so called brokers voice then it has to be seriously believed........

Originally posted by ultichakri View Post
        It seems only NPR have infrastructure and rest of the world desolate....despite everyone knows that land is vital for any development which is not availabe at their right place on dway, still some people are thinking extraordinary returns. And trying to make fool the innocent end users those are looking this forum with the expectation that some useful information they get.

Comment

Dway projects are among missed opportunities of ultimate pessimistic people & will continue to be so if guys are to believe some Idiots spreading false pesiumism....

Even I heard recently ........many Smart Investors & highly qualified professionals who follow IREF started to change their thinking about dway....INDIA's BIGGEST BUILDERS BETS ARE ON STAKE HERE.

If my profit is virtual, then you can try to find a genuine resale deal yourself and verify it. If you want, I can do a conference with you and some broker of your choice. Check missed oppurtunites thread of this forum and you will find many listing chintels,mahinda and India bulls.

Comment

Vinay bhai... this is the whole point. There are hardly any genuine buyers and so builders, brokers and people who have invested need to continously keep advertizing DE way and keep portraying higher ever prices which have no actual value based justification. They need to keep doing this as they want more innocent people to fall into the trap so at a point in time the people who made early entry would be able to make early exit and late enterers would get trapped.

Now this is purely my thought and not imposed on anyone else's.

Comment

Originally posted by nipsy View Post
              Reversecircle,
              buddy even if somebroker exists here do you think people would give lakhs just by reading comments of some guys here.

But if voice of general public matches the so called brokers voice then it has to be seriously believed........
              Do you own any percept to distinguish the languages of broker or end users. If you do so than let please share with us.

The matter of debate is different here and better to stick there.
              Sab 99 ka fer hain............

Comment

31 posts deleted.

Personal Feuds - Zero Tolerance Policy - We are not here to cast blame or choose sides. We can't be expected to research the pros and cons of your personal arguments with one another. We prefer that forum reputation be based on your commentary and dialogue on the issues of importance to all of us.
                Read FORUM RULES watch a VIDEO or SEARCH FAQs before posting!

Comment

my 2 cents

I was very positive about d-eway investment but i changed my mind due to litigation & land belongs to small/new/outside builders.

Comment

Originally posted by BlessU View Post
                    Hi
                    Greetings

Waise why will anybody accept a 100 mtrs unconstructed plot without any existing infra in place of a 200 mtr plot under the Outstee rehabilitation package. This can be resolved only by passing a relevant act with provisions clearly identifying Hyper growth, High Growth and Normal areas as in the case of EDC/IDC by the state govt.
                    or
                    Look for a suitable statute wherein compensation can be offered to unauthorised construction, which seems very incomprehensible.

Only govt can do that but how they will do it only god know.

Regarding Realignment, that option would never have been required had a proper survey been conducted before approving the project. Now no point bemoaning split milk.. Realignment better be accepted and acted upon fast.

Here the builders have a pivotal role to play by backing and pushing with govt the realignment and compensation options. Again, no builder will do so because no one wants to loose his vantage position in the current alignment. Also this would mean extra payment being charged from subscribers as done earlier. Robing peter to pay pan

Sector roads development hold scope, but that would be stop gap, till govt is determined to use section 17 etc for securing passage for the road. Which can have political repercussions given the heightened awareness levels and commercial value of land

Cheers
                    As acceded, I got some useful information with the assistance of my friend this might feel it arduous to someone and request to spare me for putting brass tacks:

• It is ratified that hearing has been impediment from last two years.
                    • Huda have not filled any affidavit, even they can’t do so since first they have to follow the direction of court and accordingly supposed to eventualize the new rehabilitation package which is acceptable to everyone.
                    • No dialogue or negotiation comported so far with the affected parties.
                    • Around two years back Huda have issued another notice for justification of demanding claim of @77k/yd from local court. After that some residents filled another case against Huda. Since the matter is already sub-judice in high court it doesn’t make any sense.
                    • Huda had awarded compensation of plot @1857/yd against the demand of 77k/yd the whooping around 41 times difference. At present the market rate of plots are in NPV and RP varying between 25k-70k depends upon the location and residential/commercial aspects.
                    • One person told me that as per draft master plan the road was parallel to railway line and kept at the distance of 1200m away from the track. But from Delhi border onward the road was diverted towards the colony in new master plan and kept at 800m away. This issue was also challenged in HC and smell some treacherous, since if road have to be collinear than why unnecessary curved given at that junction, it seems deliberately eway redirected.
                    • So far only notification released for 150m wide road where around more than 250 houses are getting affected alone in NPV colony. And another 84m is required for green belt and clear passage. It was hard to conjectured actual figure for total requirement but it would suppose to be around 450 houses fall.
                    • None have any news of realignment and they have collected sufficient funds and formed the union to fight the case till SC.
                    • If I do believe on the words of one affected local than not even a single house was constructed on disputed land. But surrounding disputed free land gets densely populated after that.

The above may nip those are looking for earlier execution of eway but deferment seems to eventuate.

Comment

Originally posted by vinaybhatia
                      Thanks for maintaining sanity of this forum. Would appreciate if we can collect and publish following details with other statistics for every user, that will help in auto maintainance to some extent.

1. Posts Deleted : Number
                      2. Times Suspended: Number
                      3. Times Banned : Number
                      We do that at the backend. Meanwhile 18 more posts have been deleted and we are seriously contemplating BANNING some members from this particular thread.
                      Last edited by IGRM; March 11 2012, 08:16 PM.
                      Read FORUM RULES watch a VIDEO or SEARCH FAQs before posting!

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X