A lot of companies are advertising for property citing nearness to Dwarka expressway corridor.

Shilas, Indiabulls Centrum Park and Ramprastha Edge Tower come to mind.

Does anybody have news on when this construction will start and when it is likely to finish? Has the contract been awarded and to whom?
Date of completion and start of operation will be vital news for evaluating the pricing of flats sold in this corridor.

Last I heard was that a few houses in Palam Vihar were slated for demolition for this expressway in May June 09 or thereabouts.
Read more
19886 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Designer
    Sohnaroad wale Bhai jee,

Dwarka Expressway Starts from NH-8(Kherki Dhaula) and passes via Jaipur line ROB(proposed:D ) at approx. chainage of 7.20 kms and rest of the 11.80 kms is on 100X sector side..

I don't agree that sector 84 and 88 are not dependednt on Dwarka Expressway...Pls don't forget that this 7.20 kms(approx.) length is also a part of Dwarka Expressway..
    :bab (48):

ya sector 84 and 88 are on dew
    CommentQuote
  • D-way for sure is a bonus for 83,84,88 sectors, but D-way nahi bhi hoga toh bhi khedki dhoula se 1 -3 km ki distance pe decent connectivity hai in valle sectors ke liye..
    CommentQuote
  • Along NH8; these sectors are 35-40 km from airport.
    So very few companies would like to be this far from airport when basic USP of gurgaon is its nearness to airport.

DEway is essential for the success of commercials in this region.
    No commercial implies no jobs implies 50 Km daily up down for people residing in these sectors.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Sohna ji, for understanding my imagination so well. Could you please elaborate little more as to what connectivity you see for sec-88 and 84 other than DEW. And please dont tell us about that thin road connecting patodi road and NH-8 via Mohamadpur Jharsa/Hyatpur.
    Neither Patodi Road; if you will say so, i must doubt you have never been to this area physically.
    Regarding approach via Kherki Dola our friend Mr. Manu has analysid the situation well.
    Originally Posted by sohnaroad
    This is just your imagination.. Sectors 84 and 88 have very good connectivity even without DEW.. so no need to worry about those sectors.. Yes, 10X sectors are totally dependent on DEW..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by neerajgandas
    Thanks Sohna ji, for understanding my imagination so well. Could you please elaborate little more as to what connectivity you see for sec-88 and 84 other than DEW. And please dont tell us about that thin road connecting patodi road and NH-8 via Mohamadpur Jharsa/Hyatpur.
    Neither Patodi Road; if you will say so, i must doubt you have never been to this area physically.
    Regarding approach via Kherki Dola our friend Mr. Manu has analysid the situation well.

No sector spared-out if DEW shall not come up and all shall hit hard equally. Please be remember the main connection from NH8 to DEW at Kherki daula is on dispute and also another side at Delhi end dispute is in Palam Vihar. I believe there might be waiting period of as long as to 10-15 years, if HUDA stick to settle these through court route. I personally feel unless these hurdles not get removed this wouldnt be a wise decision to invest here atleast by end users.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

Ignore my ignorance,, but does this mean that "chidiya ud gayi ya mar gayi"??
    (Issue has been resolved or extended by moving the Honble Supreme court)

Cheers

Can somebody explain this High court language.I did not understand any think all this code words.
    CommentQuote
  • I think we all are in same boat
    Originally Posted by rashpalsingh
    Can somebody explain this High court language.I did not understand any think all this code words.
    CommentQuote
  • We need lawyer in IREF to explain or some senior.
    CommentQuote
  • I got that the SLP filled by HUDA not belongs to DEW and same can easily be cross checked through case nos mentioned in DEW tender.

This issue is already highlighted by media which have not given any importance to it neither they have mentioned that this is related to DEW and even why builders had shy away to encash this new sensational development.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhay1991
    ya sector 84 and 88 are on dew

But these sectors have alternate connectivity through NH-8 also.. Like from sector 88, we have a multi utility corridor and from there straight to NH-8.. Also through Pataudi Rd to KMP..
    CommentQuote
  • Wat is the future of commercial space on DEW in today's scenario.
    I read somewhere gurgaon doesnt require more commercial space. We see many newly constructed office space waiting for proper commercial activities on sohna road.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sohnaroad
    But these sectors have alternate connectivity through NH-8 also.. Like from sector 88, we have a multi utility corridor and from there straight to NH-8.. Also through Pataudi Rd to KMP..

Purpose of Multi utility corridor is to connect Dwarka Expressway to Manesar Industrial Area and ofcourse it will cater to adjoining sectors also i.e 84/88, 86/90 and 87/91 BUT not to NH-8.

Without Dwarka Expressway from Sector-88 to NH-8, only option left is to travel via sector road passing between 84/85 and 82/83...

As per previous layout plan of KMP there will not be any connectivity from Pataudi Road to KMP Expressway, it will be through interchange on NH-8 only. When did this plan changed, can you pls share this valuable inforamtion to fellow IREFians..

:bab (48):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by raumybhan
    ITEM NO.25+39 COURT NO.1 SECTION IVB

S U P R E M E C O U R T O F I N D I A
    RECORD OF PROCEEDINGS

Petition(s) for Special Leave to Appeal (Civil) No(s).27256-27264/2012

(From the judgement and order dated 25/04/2012 in CWP No.12857/2010, CWP
    No.19520/2010, CWP No.23073/2010, LPA No.2096/2011, CWP No.7415/2011, CWP
    No.10621/2011, CWP No.10774/2011, CWP No.14461/2011, CWP No.16041/2011 of
    The HIGH COURT OF PUNJAB & HARYANA AT CHANDIGARH)

HUDA & ANR. Petitioner(s)

VERSUS

SANDEEP & ANR. Respondent(s)

(With prayer for interim relief and office report)

WITH S.L.P.(C) NO.29102 of 2012
    (With prayer for interim relief and office report)
    S.L.P.(C) NO.....CC 16556-16565 OF 2012
    (With office report)
    S.L.P.(C) NO.....CC 18457-18462 OF 2012
    (With appln.(s) for c/delay in filing SLP and c/delay in
    refiling SLP and office report)

Date: 05/10/2012 These Petitions were called on for hearing today.

CORAM : HON'BLE THE CHIEF JUSTICE
    HON'BLE MR. JUSTICE SURINDER SINGH NIJJAR
    HON'BLE MR. JUSTICE J. CHELAMESWAR

For Petitioner(s) Ms. Anubha Agrawal, AOR

SLP 29102/12 Mr. Gagan Gupta, AOR

For Respondent(s) Ms. Vivekta Singh, Adv.
    Mr. Satyendra Kumar, AOR

UPON hearing counsel the Court made the following
    O R D E R

S.L.P.(C) Nos.27256-2726 of 2012

Issue notice on the special leave petitions and also on the
    prayer for interim relief, returnable four weeks hence.

S.L.P.(C) No.29102 of 2012

Issue notice.
    Ms. Anubha Agrawal, learned Advocate, appears for the Urban
    Development Authority of the State of Haryana and accepts notice on
    its behalf. Let notice be served on the State of Haryana through
    its learned Standing Counsel.

S.L.P. (C) No...CC 18457-18462 of 2012

Delay condoned.
    Issue notice, returnable four weeks hence.
    In the meantime, the directions given by the High Court in
    the judgment dated 18.11.2011, impugned in the special leave
    petitions, shall remain stayed.

S.L.P. (C) No...CC 16556-16565 of 2012

Issue notice, returnable four weeks hence.
    In the meantime, the parties are directed to maintain status
    quo, as on today, in respect of the plots in question.

Let these matters be taken up together.

|(Chetan Kumar) | |(Juginder Kaur) |
    |Court Master | |Assistant Registrar |

http://courtnic.nic.in/supremecourt/temp/sc%2027256-2726412p.txt

These few dozen Special Leave Petitions (SLPs) have been admitted by the Supreme Court. They will hear all parties in detail.

Out of 100s of SLPs filed before it, Supreme Court admits only about 4 %. The Supreme Court doesn't even hear the other rejected petitions filed before it. It simply means that either a substantial question of law or a question of constitutional importance is involved in the matter admitted.

What's in it for us? It is the news that we all were waiting for.

It appears that Huda has successfully been able to tell the Hon'ble Court that the decision of Punjab & Haryana High Court violates the decision of Hon'ble Supreme Court in the previous matters relating to unauthorized commercial constructions and unauthorized colonies of Delhi, in which the Supreme Court categorically declared these squatters as illegal. Remember what happened in Delhi those days ?

With my experience I can tell you that the days of this dispute are numbered.

Hope you would recall that about 10 years back, Supreme court had declared New Palam Vihar ILLEGAL.

Now those among us who are enterprising and want to know everything about the Dwarka Expressway dispute can keep a track of these matters through the Supreme Court website. If they want, they can even go to the court personally on the next day of hearing, and track the further developments with their own eyes and ears. They can also opt to speak with the lawyers involved to get insights, if they need to. Those who are ready to spend some money can approach the court registry and try to get all pleadings filed by Huda in this matter so far. This will give them the most detailed understanding of the matter, so that they would discuss things on IREF day and night. In fact, bulk investors can also make future investment strategies based on these internal documents, which are now part of public record.

Sorry, I won't be able to answer any more questions since I am not privy to the documents.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Raumybhan ji, for such a nice elaboration.

But yaar litigants ko kyun nawaz rahe ho galiyoon se..... actually dekha jaye to mistake HUDA ki hi hai..becharoon ke bedroom mein se road nikal diya.

I am also the investor/end user on DEW but sikke ka dushra face bhi hota hai brother!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by neerajgandas
    Thanks Raumybhan ji, for such a nice elaboration.

But yaar litigants ko kyun nawaz rahe ho galiyoon se..... actually dekha jaye to mistake HUDA ki hi hai..becharoon ke bedroom mein se road nikal diya.

I am also the investor/end user on DEW but sikke ka dushra face bhi hota hai brother!

Yes you are right. Every coin has 2 faces.

The other face of this coin is that these litigants are politically motivated. Their leader won last elections only because of this issue- and he got a ticket from INLD.

These litigants have unfortunately got greedy. Huda was giving them alternative plots, but they wanted the moon.

Note that these people never bought this place. New Palam Vihar was unauthoized and illegal, and they had the balls to refuse developed alternative plots. That's gross greed.

And this greed and politics has stopped an entire highway from coming up.
    CommentQuote