A lot of companies are advertising for property citing nearness to Dwarka expressway corridor.

Shilas, Indiabulls Centrum Park and Ramprastha Edge Tower come to mind.

Does anybody have news on when this construction will start and when it is likely to finish? Has the contract been awarded and to whom?
Date of completion and start of operation will be vital news for evaluating the pricing of flats sold in this corridor.

Last I heard was that a few houses in Palam Vihar were slated for demolition for this expressway in May June 09 or thereabouts.
Read more
19897 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by manu
    What makes you so confident that after loosing the case in high Court; HUDA would get some relief from Supreme Court.

SLP has just been admitted; not decided.

And if these new palam vihar guys are illegal occupants;then criminal cases should be filled against tehsil officers who allowed registries at the first place.

And apart from new palam Vihar; what about Kherki Daula mess and a few factories that come in between?

Whether the Huda wins or looses is none of my or your problems....the good thing i say is that the litigation has moved to the highest court, and once over, there would be no further remedy to the loosing party.

Imagine the endless litigation that would have ensued if the matter kept rolling in High Court, because there always remained a possibility that any of the litigants could approach Supreme court even after say 2 years....that possibility would largely be over.

Chances of Huda winning it are extremely high. NPV has been declared illegal by Apex Court (check old threads where I posted the earlier supreme court orders saying that). But even if Huda loses, it would be end of litigation.

Regarding the point of some DS1970 that it is 2010 order of high court, not 2011 order, the legal process does not work that way. The way it could have happened is (an example) that the while passing order in 2010 the Court may have said that it is interim order. But if it was made 'absolute' in 2011, then it is the 2011 order which would be challenged in Supreme court even if that order was 1 liner.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by raumybhan
    Whether the Huda wins or looses is none of my or your problems....the good thing i say is that the litigation has moved to the highest court, and once over, there would be no further remedy to the loosing party.

Imagine the endless litigation that would have ensued if the matter kept rolling in High Court, because there always remained a possibility that any of the litigants could approach Supreme court even after say 2 years....that possibility would largely be over.

Chances of Huda winning it are extremely high. NPV has been declared illegal by Apex Court (check old threads where I posted the earlier supreme court orders saying that). But even if Huda loses, it would be end of litigation.

Regarding the point of some DS1970 that it is 2010 order of high court, not 2011 order, the legal process does not work that way. The way it could have happened is (an example) that the while passing order in 2010 the Court may have said that it is interim order. But if it was made 'absolute' in 2011, then it is the 2011 order which would be challenged in Supreme court even if that order was 1 liner.

I suspected on your statements, how the HC took almost 1 yr time to convert the interim order to final direction. This is not the way court works and surprising part is why the HUDA started work on new rehabilitation program mere on interim orders, lot of contradiction.... since right now it's difficult to predict so far sake of satisfaction I accept these cases may belong to DEW.

Still it is not clear what happened if SC pass same order....we can't say that SC works as I am thinking. This is highly optimism or overconfidence. The intervention of SC may complicate the matter rather than resolving it.
    CommentQuote

Raumybhan, What is the likely timeframe within which the SC would hear the matter and give its ruling?
    CommentQuote
  • Raumybhan & DS1970, thank you both for sharing your thoughts on these arcane legal rulings. When two heavyweights exchange views, language tends to get slightly personal, but I have to agree that both of you are contributing tremendously with this debate. At the end of the day, most of the Dway investors (which I am as well) want an early resolution to this issue, but not at the expense of the affected parties, who seem to have been short changed by the early administration. One would imagine that the developers of this area would get together to provide desired houses to the litigants to resolve this issue at the earliest since that would give a major boost to the prices in this area (& in turn increase the profitability of new launches), but why that is not happening is beyond my understanding.

I am sure there are bigger powers at play which are controlling this situation, so it will be interesting to see how things shape up going forward.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Omsair
    Raumybhan, What is the likely timeframe within which the SC would hear the matter and give its ruling?

Hi
    Greetings

Should happen fairly soon I guess.. but as raumy has said,, it would become absolutely clear and no more shifting of onus will be there.

Govt should immediately start executing the ROB and give connectivity to delhi &NH8, in anticipation of of an early answer to the litigation riddle..

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

Should happen fairly soon I guess.. but as raumy has said,, it would become absolutely clear and no more shifting of onus will be there.

Govt should immediately start executing the ROB and give connectivity to delhi &NH8, in anticipation of of an early answer to the litigation riddle..

Cheers

Yes I guess that since it is a SLP, it should be decided by SC soon. Raumy, your views would be really helpful to understand the position.
    CommentQuote
  • Any update on status of ROB by Northern Railways

Last heard about a year before that construction of ROB over Delhi-Rewari railway line will be done by Northern Railways only(Railways Rule on ROB construction) . For this purpose HUDA had already deposited the required design/money (pls confirm !!!) to Northen Railways.

What about the present status ....

I think now a days filing RTI is the only solution left to know the status of goverment projects....
    CommentQuote
  • As I informed that these cases not belongs to DEW is true, the SLP filed for something else and same has been confirmed from well reliable resources. There are several contradiction:

1. The HC was given order in 2010 and not in 2011 and it was final direction not interim. 
    2. The cases date mentioned in SC Proceeding as 2010 whereas all the cases were file in HC 2007-8.
    3. The case nos are not matching with DEW tender case nos. 
    4. Neither HUDA or builders encash this new development. Highly suspicious behavior???
    5. Clue.....check the names 

I don't know what is the intention of some members at here by spreading false news and trying to divert the matter. But jooth ke paon nahin hote.......at the end of day everyone knows the real hard truth, but by that time the someone are trying to gain with momentum. 
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by DS1970
    As I informed that these cases not belongs to DEW is true, the SLP filed for something else and same has been confirmed from well reliable resources. There are several contradiction:

1. The HC was given order in 2010 and not in 2011 and it was final direction not interim. 
    2. The cases date mentioned in SC Proceeding as 2010 whereas all the cases were file in HC 2007-8.
    4. Neither HUDA or builders encash this new development. Highly suspicious behavior???

I don't know what is the intention of some members at here by spreading false news and trying to divert the matter. But jooth ke paon nahin hote.......at the end of day everyone knows the real hard truth, but by that time the someone are trying to gain with momentum. 

Exactly.. I went to New Palam Vihar yesterday and met a few people who are having properties on proposed DEW.. They are in no mood to give up.. They said HUDA is trying to pursue them about shifting to Sector-110A but they are not going to accept this offer..

They were demanding high cash components as well along with plots so as to cover construction costs of new houses tat they will build.. The mood was very upbeat about not giving in..

I do not see any immediate solution to this problem.. Kherki Dualla is another stretch which I think is a big hurdle..
    CommentQuote
  • raumybhan ji
    appreciate your feedback on current scenario.
    Points raised by DS1970 looks valid. Why it is not written as "DEW" in the news article even when a petty case of sec-37 C&D was having the pin point details of even khasra no and road name etc.
    It can be an attempt to mislead the people to boost another hype.QUOTE=DS1970;600850]As I informed that these cases not belongs to DEW is true, the SLP filed for something else and same has been confirmed from well reliable resources. There are several contradiction:

I don't know what is the intention of some members at here by spreading false news and trying to divert the matter. But jooth ke paon nahin hote.......at the end of day everyone knows the real hard truth, but by that time the someone are trying to gain with momentum.
    CommentQuote
  • I live in New Palam Vihar phase-1. The news shared by raumybhan is all wrong. Residents haven't won any case, infact the decision is yet to come. Mostly phase-2 is in litigation & phase 1,2 are the most expensive areas in New palam vihar. The plots are being offered in sector-110A which is nothing but Sai Kunj or New Palam Vihar phase-3. It is one very dirty place & why will people want to shift there where they are getting half plot size, no construction cost & a very dirty area. THE NEWS POSTED BY raumybhan IS NOT IN REFERENCE TO NPR. Where as from inside sources, many people are willing to accept the compensation but want equal plots.
    Hope this helps. Cheers!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gdhody
    I live in New Palam Vihar phase-1. The news shared by raumybhan is all wrong. Residents haven't won any case, infact the decision is yet to come. Mostly phase-2 is in litigation & phase 1,2 are the most expensive areas in New palam vihar. The plots are being offered in sector-110A which is nothing but Sai Kunj or New Palam Vihar phase-3. It is one very dirty place & why will people want to shift there where they are getting half plot size, no construction cost & a very dirty area. THE NEWS POSTED BY raumybhan IS NOT IN REFERENCE TO NPR. Where as from inside sources, many people are willing to accept the compensation but want equal plots.
    Hope this helps. Cheers!!!

Exactly.. Most people have become very greedy and wont accept what Huda is offering them rite now..
    CommentQuote
  • Court cases come through a very complex process....it is not necessary that a lay man can esaily understand everything. So its natural that people are asking questions here.

Unfortunately, questions here are not asked in the right spirit and in proper manner.
    My source tells me that some of these cases (not all) relate to Dwarka Eway matter of High Court, which was tagged alongwith those cases of High Court in which R & R policy is challenged. So all cases were and are being heard together.

Someone is asking why the earlier news item doesn't mention the name of Dway ? Is it my fault ?, or is it reporter's fault ? If this news is not for Dway, where else are 500 oustees challenging the acquisition in Gurgaon?

Someone is repeatedly saying that case numbers given in the Dway tender does not match with the case numbers given in Supreme Court matter. I am telling here for the last time that THE TENDER DOES NOT STATE ANY CASE NUMBER. Why the hell are you saying that tender case numbers do not match with SLP case numbers, when tender has not given any case number ?

Sometimes hundreds of matters may involve a common question of law, thus get tagged togther for hearing. What's the problem with you guys ? Why you all are flaunting your IQ like that?

Cases get settled regularly within or out of court, and one of the cases earlier settled by Huda with a litigator on Dway is attached herewith. The said case does not even mention the words 'Dwarka Expressway' or 'Northern Peripheral Expressway', yet it is clear that it relates to Dwarka Expressway. Read the attached file to know for yourse3lves. What's the big deal with that ?

Particularly I want to ask Gdhody where did I say that the case has been won by residents or anyone else ?????? Why flaunt your particularly 'brilliant' IQ ?

Rather than investigating the truth, you all are standing with sledge hammers and imputing motive behind my information sharing ? Did I publish that news item in Times of India which said that case is now pending in Supreme Court ? Rather than trusting the newspaper report, you guys are trusting those agents who anyway have done nothing for the area ?

It is now in the fitness of things that I won't reply to any of your questions.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sohnaroad
    Exactly.. Most people have become very greedy and wont accept what Huda is offering them rite now..

Sohnaroad bhai sahab, this is not greed. HUDA did not do any survey prior to making the draft/plan for NPR. Suddenly they realized that New palam vihar is coming in the way and now they are clueless. if GOD forbid your house was to be taken by HUDA and you were being OFFERED a plot half the size, what will you do? imagine A HOME BEING TAKEN AWAY & A PLOT BEING OFFERED????

HERE THE COMMON MAN IS A VICTIM OF THE GOVT. BODY NOT DOING THEIR RESPECTIVE JOB, HAD HUDA DONE A GROUND SURVEY BEFORE DRAFTING THE NPR PLAN, THIS PROBLEM WONT HAVE COME. HAD SOMEONE BOTHERED FROM HUDA TO DO JUST ONE SITE VISIT THE CURRENT SITUATION WOULD HAVE BEEN SOMETHING ELSE.

WHY ARE YOU CURSING A COMMON MAN LIKE YOUR OWN SELF?????
    CommentQuote
    Court cases come through a very complex process....it is not necessary that a lay man can esaily understand everything. So its natural that people are asking questions here.

Unfortunately, questions here are not asked in the right spirit and in proper manner.
    My source tells me that some of these cases (not all) relate to Dwarka Eway matter of High Court, which was tagged alongwith those cases of High Court in which R & R policy is challenged. So all cases were and are being heard together.

Someone is asking why the earlier news item doesn't mention the name of Dway ? Is it my fault ?, or is it reporter's fault ? If this news is not for Dway, where else are 500 oustees challenging the acquisition in Gurgaon?

Someone is repeatedly saying that case numbers given in the Dway tender does not match with the case numbers given in Supreme Court matter. I am telling here for the last time that THE TENDER DOES NOT STATE ANY CASE NUMBER. Why the hell are you saying that tender case numbers do not match with SLP case numbers, when tender has not given any case number ?

Sometimes hundreds of matters may involve a common question of law, thus get tagged togther for hearing. What's the problem with you guys ? Why you all are flaunting your IQ like that?

Cases get settled regularly within or out of court, and one of the cases earlier settled by Huda with a litigator on Dway is attached herewith. The said case does not even mention the words 'Dwarka Expressway' or 'Northern Peripheral Expressway', yet it is clear that it relates to Dwarka Expressway. Read the attached file to know for yourse3lves. What's the big deal with that ?

Particularly I want to ask Gdhody where did I say that the case has been won by residents or anyone else ?????? Why flaunt your particularly 'brilliant' IQ ?

Rather than investigating the truth, you all are standing with sledge hammers and imputing motive behind my information sharing ? Did I publish that news item in Times of India which said that case is now pending in Supreme Court ? Rather than trusting the newspaper report, you guys are trusting those agents who anyway have done nothing for the area ?

It is now in the fitness of things that I won't reply to any of your questions.

Mr. Raumybhan,

Do not worry about my IQ & better worry about your investments on NPR or whatever. You are posting in NPR thread and then asking me where did i say it is in connection to NPR. Dont post irrelevant articles & DO NOT COMMENT PERSONALLY. DO NOT TALK LIKE YOU ARE THE JAMES BOND OR GOD OF IREF, REFRAIN YOURSELF FROM COMMENTING PERSONALLY. IT IS NOT JUST ME, EVERYONE WHO READ FELT THE SAME THAT WHEN YOU ARE POSTING AN ARTICLE IN NPR THREAD IT IS BOUND TO BE IN CONNECTION TO NPR ONLY.
    CommentQuote