Collapse

NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Last updated: 3 hours ago
21738 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Dekho bhaiya. Let me put my perspective in black and white. I check IREF once a week, and may not be able to reply to comments. Plus I don’t want to get into ANY fight.

No one in this forum (including Manoja & Ulti types) know even the Writ Petition Number filed by litigants. Therefore naturally, everything here is based on newspaper reports, and personal opinions.

As per newspaper reports, HUDA had submitted to the court that they would give alternative plots to litigants. The court said OK, whenever both the litigants side and the government side settle to anything, come to me. My job would be to pass an order on your agreement.

After this, the onus shifted to HUDA. HUDA said in a newspaper report that it will take them atleast an year to provide alternative plots. So, it appears that HUDA is going through the administrative juggernaut which is anyway a compulsory process before the issue is settled.

My types and Manoja types’ views cannot make any difference to whatever is happening. Manoja types are here to shout and cry because of his interest.
    • Their cries could not stop award of tender.
    • Their cries could not stop start of construction.
    • Their cries could not stop average prices to rise from 3000 to 4500 on Dway.
    • Their cries are not stopping HUDA from continuing the process of developing alternative site for litigants.
    • Their cries are not going to stop construction of Dway.
    • Their cries are not going to stop prices from rising further.
    • Their cries are not going to stop settlement of litigation.

However, their cries have stopped genuine, confused and suspecting buyers from investing at the right time. Remember, people who desisted from investing in Chintels upon Manoja’s advice at 3200 had to buy at 4100 later.

If Manoja types are so interested in open discussions, why don’t they access the High Court records (through court registry, or even through the advocate of any party), bring out facts from the writ petition and discuss here. Why are they doing rumor mongering only ?

Only the High Court records would show the complete and real facts. Manoja & Ulti types will never bring them here, since it would end the confusion, which they don’t want.

Let us not do ‘paralysis by analysis’, that too without facts.

The opponents of Eway investments are those whose investments in other parts of Gurgaon has been depreciated due to Eway development.
    Last edited by IGRM; March 13 2012, 02:07 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by raumybhan View Post
      Dekho bhaiya. Let me put my perspective in black and white. I check IREF once a week, and may not be able to reply to comments. Plus I don’t want to get into ANY fight.

No one in this forum (including Manoja & Ulti types) know even the Writ Petition Number filed by litigants. Therefore naturally, everything here is based on newspaper reports, and personal opinions.

As per newspaper reports, HUDA had submitted to the court that they would give alternative plots to litigants. The court said OK, whenever both the litigants side and the government side settle to anything, come to me. My job would be to pass an order on your agreement.

After this, the onus shifted to HUDA. HUDA said in a newspaper report that it will take them atleast an year to provide alternative plots. So, it appears that HUDA is going through the administrative juggernaut which is anyway a compulsory process before the issue is settled.

My types and Manoja types’ views cannot make any difference to whatever is happening. Manoja types are here to shout and cry because of his interest.
      • Their cries could not stop award of tender.
      • Their cries could not stop start of construction.
      • Their cries could not stop average prices to rise from 3000 to 4500 on Dway.
      • Their cries are not stopping HUDA from continuing the process of developing alternative site for litigants.
      • Their cries are not going to stop construction of Dway.
      • Their cries are not going to stop prices from rising further.
      • Their cries are not going to stop settlement of litigation.

However, their cries have stopped genuine, confused and suspecting buyers from investing at the right time. Remember, people who desisted from investing in Chintels upon Manoja’s advice at 3200 had to buy at 4100 later.

If Manoja types are so interested in open discussions, why don’t they access the High Court records (through court registry, or even through the advocate of any party), bring out facts from the writ petition and discuss here. Why are they doing rumor mongering only ?

Only the High Court records would show the complete and real facts. Manoja & Ulti types will never bring them here, since it would end the confusion, which they don’t want.

Let us not do ‘paralysis by analysis’, that too without facts.

The opponents of Eway investments are those whose investments in other parts of Gurgaon has been depreciated due to Eway development.
      This post clearly shows the frustration of the DEway brokers and builders lobby caused by the awareness drive initiated and maintained by Manoja. It also shows that DEway is actually not getting genuine end users and so they have to portray Manoja and his advice into bad light to digress the focus from genuine infrastructure development and litigation related issues.

I think Manoja has done a great job and saved a lot of genuine end users from pain and agony of a prospective ghost town. Keep up the good job Manoja buddy and dont get bothered by this sorry broker lobby. We are here to support you.

And I loved this statement of yours raumybhan -
      "The opponents of Eway investments are those whose investments in other parts of Gurgaon has been depreciated due to Eway development."
      Did you say Eway "development" - What development?? lol
      Last edited by AashishK; March 13 2012, 12:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by AashishK View Post
        This post clearly shows the frustration of the DEway brokers and builders lobby caused by the awareness drive initiated and maintained by Manoja. It also shows that DEway is actually not getting genuine end users and so they have to portray Manoja and his advice into bad light to digress the focus from genuine infrastructure development and litigation related issues.

I think Manoja has done a great job and saved a lot of genuine end users from pain and agony of a prospective ghost town. Keep up the good job Manoja buddy and dont get bothered by this sorry broker lobby. We are here to support you.

"The opponents of Eway investments are those whose investments in other parts of Gurgaon has been depreciated due to Eway development."

So Mr. Aashish : Regarding the ghost town you and your highly educated guys are making a hill out of mole ...
        Please look at the video again .. China Created a town for 12 Million people ( 1.2 crore) .. Ghost town / extremely low occupancy were bound to happen

Whole Gurgaon population is 8 Lakh ( 0.8 Million as of 2011 census )
        Why are you comparing something as huge as 12 Million to 0.1 Million

So lets not digress much ...
        Last edited by IGRM; March 13 2012, 02:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by raumybhan
          You have already started loving it ? Wow.
          Well mr Raumybhan,

Let me put across what you deliberately and conveniently missed out from the post. I have made it in bold and given it red font so that your eyes and your fingers on your mouse dont miss it this time.

Comment

Originally posted by prasantnitrk View Post
            So Mr. Aashish : Regarding the ghost town you and your highly educated guys are making a hill out of mole ...
            Please look at the video again .. China Created a town for 12 Million people ( 1.2 crore) .. Ghost town / extremely low occupancy were bound to happen

Whole Gurgaon population is 8 Lakh ( 0.8 Million as of 2011 census )
            Why are you comparing something as huge as 12 Million to 0.1 Million

So lets not digress much .... Talk sense ... no non sense please
            Good point Mr Prasantnitik...now lets take it a bit ahead. You have arrived at a population of 8 lakh. Please also mention the below numbers for a good analysis of the Ghost town situation:

Number of RTM vacant apartments in Gurgaon:??
            Number of Underconstruction apartments in Gurgaon??
            Number of "Not yet started to build but completely sold out" apartments in Gurgaon??
            Number of people with a salary of above 20 lakh pa to afford these apartments in Gurgaon?

Please answer these as well and we shall have amazing numbers then to arrive at a conclusion.

And please don't brush it aside as a mistake of the Chinese Govt. If you think China can commit mistakes, then India can commit disasters. :-)
            Last edited by AashishK; March 13 2012, 01:39 AM.

Comment

Dwarka was the only place which resembled Ghost Town 7-10 yrs back, when there were so many vacant apartments but no end users. Still prices moved almost three fold in this period.
              When DDA came with 10000+ flats in 2010, everyone in this forum felt that launch price was quite high, it may be good for end users but definitely not exciting for investors. But what happened, 20-30% increase in first month !!!

I hope this madness will end some day and prices will become realistic. But how and when, no one has answer.

Good point Mr Prasantnitik...now lets take it a bit ahead. You have arrived at a population of 8 lakh. Please also mention the below numbers for a good analysis of the Ghost town situation:

Number of RTM vacant apartments in Gurgaon:??
              Number of Underconstruction apartments in Gurgaon??
              Number of "Not yet started to build but completely sold out" apartments in Gurgaon??
              Number of people with a salary of above 20 lakh pa to afford these apartments in Gurgaon?

Please answer these as well and we shall have amazing numbers then to arrive at a conclusion.

And please don't brush it aside as a mistake of the Chinese Govt. If you think China can commit mistakes, then India can commit disasters. :-)
              Last edited by vinaybhatia; March 13 2012, 03:54 AM.

Comment

Guys!!!

Once again I'll request you not to get personal with each other. We're discussing and not arguing.

My 2 cents:- manoja or for that matter anyone, has the right to express his or her views independently. There is nothing wrong in that. Similarly, the lovers of DEW have the right to accept or reject his observations and make their own investment decisions.
                This shouldn't be hard to understand. Where's the need for getting personal?

P.S:- I'm not taking any sides and certainly, not defending manoja. I'm just defending the freedom of speech for both the warring parties and requesting The members to maintain the sanctity of the forum.
                sigpicWe are the ones who wanna choose..Always wanna play ..but we never wanna loose!!!

Comment

The problem is when anyone who writes in favor is called broker or part of any nexus. That's the most common attack you would notice and is definitly provocative.

Originally posted by St_Anger View Post
                  Guys!!!

Once again I'll request you not to get personal with each other. We're discussing and not arguing.

My 2 cents:- manoja or for that matter anyone, has the right to express his or her views independently. There is nothing wrong in that. Similarly, the lovers of DEW have the right to accept or reject his observations and make their own investment decisions.
                  This shouldn't be hard to understand. Where's the need for getting personal?

P.S:- I'm not taking any sides and certainly, not defending manoja. I'm just defending the freedom of speech for both the warring parties and requesting The members to maintain the sanctity of the forum.

Comment

Originally posted by vinaybhatia View Post
                    The problem is when anyone who writes in favor is called broker or part of any nexus. That's the most common attack you would notice and is definitly provocative.
                    And the reason for that is the ones who writes in favour only writes about rising prices. Instead those in favour must also highlight any favourable infrastructure, favourable litigation completion, favourable illegal resettlements etc which are the existing issues. But the favourable writers conveniently wish to avoid confronting these issues.

And this is what gives an indication that they are brokers as they only look at selling by speculation.

Comment

Originally posted by vinaybhatia View Post
                      Bhatiajee!!!

That's the whole point. Namecalling is a easiest way of making a discussion personal. Let's refrain from it.
                      Waise, on a lighter note, being called a broker is a very respectable thing nowadays. CEO's and headhonchos run after you for a flat,RE companies want to seduce you by promising audis and bmws on the sale of a specific square feet and your parents beam with pride and say " yo nalayak chhora to ghana samajhdaar nikla". 2012 is certainly a great time to be called a broker . Isn't it??
                      sigpicWe are the ones who wanna choose..Always wanna play ..but we never wanna loose!!!

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X