A lot of companies are advertising for property citing nearness to Dwarka expressway corridor.

Shilas, Indiabulls Centrum Park and Ramprastha Edge Tower come to mind.

Does anybody have news on when this construction will start and when it is likely to finish? Has the contract been awarded and to whom?
Date of completion and start of operation will be vital news for evaluating the pricing of flats sold in this corridor.

Last I heard was that a few houses in Palam Vihar were slated for demolition for this expressway in May June 09 or thereabouts.
Read more
19775 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by gdhody
    Sohnaroad bhai sahab, this is not greed. HUDA did not do any survey prior to making the draft/plan for NPR. Suddenly they realized that New palam vihar is coming in the way and now they are clueless. if GOD forbid your house was to be taken by HUDA and you were being OFFERED a plot half the size, what will you do? imagine A HOME BEING TAKEN AWAY & A PLOT BEING OFFERED????

HERE THE COMMON MAN IS A VICTIM OF THE GOVT. BODY NOT DOING THEIR RESPECTIVE JOB, HAD HUDA DONE A GROUND SURVEY BEFORE DRAFTING THE NPR PLAN, THIS PROBLEM WONT HAVE COME. HAD SOMEONE BOTHERED FROM HUDA TO DO JUST ONE SITE VISIT THE CURRENT SITUATION WOULD HAVE BEEN SOMETHING ELSE.

WHY ARE YOU CURSING A COMMON MAN LIKE YOUR OWN SELF?????

I am sorry I dint mean that.. I meant that they are expecting much more than what HUDA is offering..

I am sure you are sitting on a hot seat.. You will get good compensation.. Just stick to your stand.. Builders & HUDA will be forced to pay you guys.. :)

I am sure supreme court will be on your side.. And you will get enough time to relocate.. So, NPR is atleast around 3-5 years away..
    CommentQuote
  • Hi gdhody, can you please tell, what is the current rate of plots in new palam vihar ph 1?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by raumybhan
    Court cases come through a very complex process....it is not necessary that a lay man can esaily understand everything. So its natural that people are asking questions here.

Unfortunately, questions here are not asked in the right spirit and in proper manner.
    My source tells me that some of these cases (not all) relate to Dwarka Eway matter of High Court, which was tagged alongwith those cases of High Court in which R & R policy is challenged. So all cases were and are being heard together.

Someone is asking why the earlier news item doesn't mention the name of Dway ? Is it my fault ?, or is it reporter's fault ? If this news is not for Dway, where else are 500 oustees challenging the acquisition in Gurgaon?

Someone is repeatedly saying that case numbers given in the Dway tender does not match with the case numbers given in Supreme Court matter. I am telling here for the last time that THE TENDER DOES NOT STATE ANY CASE NUMBER. Why the hell are you saying that tender case numbers do not match with SLP case numbers, when tender has not given any case number ?

Sometimes hundreds of matters may involve a common question of law, thus get tagged togther for hearing. What's the problem with you guys ? Why you all are flaunting your IQ like that?

Cases get settled regularly within or out of court, and one of the cases earlier settled by Huda with a litigator on Dway is attached herewith. The said case does not even mention the words 'Dwarka Expressway' or 'Northern Peripheral Expressway', yet it is clear that it relates to Dwarka Expressway. Read the attached file to know for yourse3lves. What's the big deal with that ?

Particularly I want to ask Gdhody where did I say that the case has been won by residents or anyone else ?????? Why flaunt your particularly 'brilliant' IQ ?

Rather than investigating the truth, you all are standing with sledge hammers and imputing motive behind my information sharing ? Did I publish that news item in Times of India which said that case is now pending in Supreme Court ? Rather than trusting the newspaper report, you guys are trusting those agents who anyway have done nothing for the area ?

It is now in the fitness of things that I won't reply to any of your questions.

I surprise that, Are court cases so difficult to even get recognize the case nos?  this is first time I am hearing....

This is your fault of  publishing the false news and failed attempt of polishing it to give a gesture of your convenience.  How could the existing case nos get changed and surprising part is when the case file date not get changed. For your kind information all the case nos are mentioned in DEW tender, only thing is to find out it.  

You have not write that litigants won case but as per TOI article the litigants had won the case for the land already acquired. Whereas in DEW so far land acquisition of disputes area has not been done than how this news relate to DEW? Please check before justifying your opinion.

And much more.....bache  bahlana band Karo Sahab.  
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sohnaroad
    I am sorry I dint mean that.. I meant that they are expecting much more than what HUDA is offering..

I am sure you are sitting on a hot seat.. You will get good compensation.. Just stick to your stand.. Builders & HUDA will be forced to pay you guys.. :)

I am sure supreme court will be on your side.. And you will get enough time to relocate.. So, NPR is atleast around 3-5 years away..

My house is not in any litigation. It is even after the proposed green belt. Right next after green belt plus i m in phase -1. Major litigation is in phase-2. Still i feel very sorry for the people effected.

Peace
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gdhody
    Sohnaroad bhai sahab, this is not greed. HUDA did not do any survey prior to making the draft/plan for NPR. Suddenly they realized that New palam vihar is coming in the way and now they are clueless. if GOD forbid your house was to be taken by HUDA and you were being OFFERED a plot half the size, what will you do? imagine A HOME BEING TAKEN AWAY & A PLOT BEING OFFERED????

HERE THE COMMON MAN IS A VICTIM OF THE GOVT. BODY NOT DOING THEIR RESPECTIVE JOB, HAD HUDA DONE A GROUND SURVEY BEFORE DRAFTING THE NPR PLAN, THIS PROBLEM WONT HAVE COME. HAD SOMEONE BOTHERED FROM HUDA TO DO JUST ONE SITE VISIT THE CURRENT SITUATION WOULD HAVE BEEN SOMETHING ELSE.

WHY ARE YOU CURSING A COMMON MAN LIKE YOUR OWN SELF?????

I can feel the pain and being personal victim for fighting the case to vacate my property for 19 years I believe that no doubt the plan had to be made by bypassing the populated area regardless status of authorized or unauthorized colony. As per your view I gets that affected parties are not ready to loose their houses/plots neither HUDA willing to pay compensation more than overruling prevailing policy. On another hand realignment option is already ruled out by HUDA than how the solution shall come out, 4 yrs already passed out and through court route still there shall be wait for much longer period than anyones estimate. There are lot of innocent end users those have put their life long saving on stake and also in queue to live in their own home. But as of now, when the prices are high is it right time to exit from this disputed area, if there are buyers or wait some more time to let settle the dust.

Apart from above, yesterday Om Prakash chautala stated that his party shall return the land to the farmers if their party get back into the power. Does people their believe that this is going to happen in NPV case. As everyone knows that some prominent leaders of INLD are involved in the case than what happened if matter get stretched to 2014 election and INLD comes into the power.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by DS1970
    I can feel the pain and being personal victim for fighting the case to vacate my property for 19 years I believe that no doubt the plan had to be made by bypassing the populated area regardless status of authorized or unauthorized colony. As per your view I gets that affected parties are not ready to loose their houses/plots neither HUDA willing to pay compensation more than overruling prevailing policy. On another hand realignment option is already ruled out by HUDA than how the solution shall come out, 4 yrs already passed out and through court route still there shall be wait for much longer period than anyones estimate. There are lot of innocent end users those have put their life long saving on stake and also in queue to live in their own home. But as of now, when the prices are high is it right time to exit from this disputed area, if there are buyers or wait some more time to let settle the dust.

Apart from above, yesterday Om Prakash chautala stated that his party shall return the land to the farmers if their party get back into the power. Does people their believe that this is going to happen in NPV case. As everyone knows that some prominent leaders of INLD are involved in the case than what happened if matter get stretched to 2014 election and INLD comes into the power.

That will be the end of the litigation..

DEW shall never come then.. :D
    CommentQuote
    That will be the end of the litigation..

DEW shall never come then.. :D

Hahaha...joke of the day....sohna road rocks...DEW sucks...happy??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dkukrety
    Hahaha...joke of the day....sohna road rocks...DEW sucks...happy??

Chalo some good humor for The - To be Stuck DEW Investors.. :)
    CommentQuote

What Chautala is saying is all bakwas-: they are the usual rants of an opposition leader.
    Now this guy is praising Khemka where as in his tenure he had hounded him.Moreover chances of Chautala coming back to power is quiet slim as they never came in power alone in last 20 years.

This issue would be decided mostly by the Court order.
    CommentQuote
    Chalo some good humor for The - To be Stuck DEW Investors.. :)

Lol...this stuck investor has made 40 lacs so far...n m sure m not the only one.....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by manu
    What Chautala is saying is all bakwas-: they are the usual rants of an opposition leader.
    Now this guy is praising Khemka where as in his tenure he had hounded him.Moreover chances of Chautala coming back to power is quiet slim as they never came in power alone in last 20 years.

This issue would be decided mostly by the Court order.

Let's not ruled out which might even have little chance to happen. I am not saying that his party sure shall come into the power, my point is. Would the statements given by him or his party leader shall get executed?
    CommentQuote
    Let's not ruled out which might even have little chance to happen. I am not saying that his party sure shall come into the power, my point is. Would the statements given by him or his party leader shall get executed?

Thta's what I said.

whatever he is saying is all Bakwas.
    They are the usual rants of an opposition leader.
    CommentQuote

new palam vihar is all under Chautala's candidiate. Rishi Raj Rana, MCD counsillor is from INLD. If Chautala comes then DEW is not possible or it will be very difficult. All you investors have to chose b/w Chautala or DEW. I am sure Great Hooda Sahab will complete this confused expressway & take dure credit & then all the problems will be borne by the new government. As of now new palam vihar phase-1 is a very nice area, GOD know what will it become in time to come. I see new towers every month near my house.

Peace
    CommentQuote
  • Agree with you Manu.. INLD's time has gone.

Even if they will come to power.. please dont forget whole Chautala family have CBI cases on them (corruption). Once they were have business partnership with Kanda sab and so many such issues.

You can imagine now whose side they will go after WINNING - Builder lobby or Litigants :) (Merely a MC doesnt represent the whole party)

be easy from INLD side. Reliance SEZ chautala sab ka hi kaam hai.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dkukrety
    Lol...this stuck investor has made 40 lacs so far...n m sure m not the only one.....

ya rightly said dew is best but only it is slow when it will come that time price will high ( very high )
    CommentQuote