NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Last updated: 1 day ago
21738 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Personal Feuds - Zero Tolerance Policy

Our Admins and moderators are not here to cast blame or choose sides. We can't be expected to research the pros and cons of your personal arguments with one another. We prefer that forum reputation be based on your commentary and dialogue on the issues of importance to all of us.
    4 posts deleted
    Read FORUM RULES watch a VIDEO or SEARCH FAQs before posting!

Comment

Sirji talk to brokers operating on DEW, there is still a huge land bank available with Sahara, Indiabulls, and Reliance and once deals start happening on those several new proejcts are expected to hit market in next 1 year on DEW. Also if you would have noticed builders only launch 3 bhk currently (barring Mahindra aura 1) but seeing the demand among speculators and brokers companies only launch 3 bhk but once smaller unit come then you'll see actual end users entering the market
      Even till mid of last year when rates were 3500 on DEW (which is actually a misnomer as edc/idc 350 also needs to be added for all ggn properties) an avg 3 bhk use to cost 75lc+ which is still out of budget of so many middle class working guys.

So wait and watch let things become clear on litigation and more land to hit market.Till then this madness will go unabated on DEW.

Comment

I would further like to add,Mr Aashish ,please also check the levels of urbanisation ,policy on urbanisation,Chinese politico-social setup,policies on migration of chinese labourer from rural to urban areas,percentage of urbanisation and other such related policies,you will get answers on difference of growth and development of CHINA vs INDIA(Ggn).

Originally posted by prasantnitrk View Post
        So Mr. Aashish : Regarding the ghost town you and your highly educated guys are making a hill out of mole ...
        Please look at the video again .. China Created a town for 12 Million people ( 1.2 crore) .. Ghost town / extremely low occupancy were bound to happen

Whole Gurgaon population is 8 Lakh ( 0.8 Million as of 2011 census )
        Why are you comparing something as huge as 12 Million to 0.1 Million

So lets not digress much ...

Comment

Originally posted by IGRM View Post
          Personal Feuds - Zero Tolerance Policy

4 posts deleted
          Admin jee!!!

Many thanks for deleting posts left right and center. We appreciate the no tolerance towards personal feuds but such feuds never seem to end coz IGRM doesn't take any action towards the aggressors, the people who initiate personal fights.
          In this particular case, I had neither commented for, nor against any project. I was just requesting people not to fight. Does that make me a broker????
          I think IGRM needs to take strict action against people who initiate such feuds with other members.
          sigpicWe are the ones who wanna choose..Always wanna play ..but we never wanna loose!!!

Comment

Originally posted by St_Anger View Post
            Admin jee!!!

Many thanks for deleting posts left right and center. We appreciate the no tolerance towards personal feuds but such feuds never seem to end coz IGRM doesn't take any action towards the aggressors, the people who initiate personal fights.
            In this particular case, I had neither commented for, nor against any project. I was just requesting people not to fight. Does that make me a broker????
            I think IGRM needs to take strict action against people who initiate such feuds with other members.

On a similar note IGRM also needs to take strict action against people who instigate other members by producing falsified speculative information and proclaim it as TRUE. This I'm sure IGRM is proactively already looking at.

Comment

Everyone have their different priority ...some are investors, some are end users and some are brokers.

All have different angle to look at prospective areas of Gurgoan.

Better to observe the market with figures then words.

Inspite of all the odds i have made good profits in DEW.

Tashee bot at 2850 , 1695 sq ft , paid only 25% and have sold it at 3650 rate. Invested roughly 12 lacs and made premium of 13.5 Lacs in an year.

Ramprastha Edge , bot at 2400 , 1675 sqft, sold it at 4450 rate. Invested around 38 lacs and made premium of 34.5 Lacs in year and half.

CHD Avenue 71 , bot at 3300 , 1743 unit, sold it at 4600. Invested around 40 lacs for an year and made premium of 22.5 Lacs.

Invested 90 Lacs and made premium of 70 lacs in year and half.

It's not about best location, best builder every time.

For Ex- G.C.E road might be the best place to live in future but inspite of presence of all the major builders the rates have not doubled till now.

Comment

Totally Agree..
                Originally posted by durb100us View Post
                Everyone have their different priority ...some are investors, some are end users and some are brokers.

All have different angle to look at prospective areas of Gurgoan.

Better to observe the market with figures then words.

Inspite of all the odds i have made good profits in DEW.

Tashee bot at 2850 , 1695 sq ft , paid only 25% and have sold it at 3650 rate. Invested roughly 12 lacs and made premium of 13.5 Lacs in an year.

Ramprastha Edge , bot at 2400 , 1675 sqft, sold it at 4450 rate. Invested around 38 lacs and made premium of 34.5 Lacs in year and half.

CHD Avenue 71 , bot at 3300 , 1743 unit, sold it at 4600. Invested around 40 lacs for an year and made premium of 22.5 Lacs.

Invested 90 Lacs and made premium of 70 lacs in year and half.

It's not about best location, best builder every time.

For Ex- G.C.E road might be the best place to live in future but inspite of presence of all the major builders the rates have not doubled till now.

Comment

Originally posted by raumybhan View Post
                  Dekho bhaiya. Let me put my perspective in black and white. I check IREF once a week, and may not be able to reply to comments. Plus I don’t want to get into ANY fight.

No one in this forum (including Manoja & Ulti types) know even the Writ Petition Number filed by litigants. Therefore naturally, everything here is based on newspaper reports, and personal opinions.

As per newspaper reports, HUDA had submitted to the court that they would give alternative plots to litigants. The court said OK, whenever both the litigants side and the government side settle to anything, come to me. My job would be to pass an order on your agreement.

After this, the onus shifted to HUDA. HUDA said in a newspaper report that it will take them atleast an year to provide alternative plots. So, it appears that HUDA is going through the administrative juggernaut which is anyway a compulsory process before the issue is settled.

My types and Manoja types’ views cannot make any difference to whatever is happening. Manoja types are here to shout and cry because of his interest.
                  • Their cries could not stop award of tender.
                  • Their cries could not stop start of construction.
                  • Their cries could not stop average prices to rise from 3000 to 4500 on Dway.
                  • Their cries are not stopping HUDA from continuing the process of developing alternative site for litigants.
                  • Their cries are not going to stop construction of Dway.
                  • Their cries are not going to stop prices from rising further.
                  • Their cries are not going to stop settlement of litigation.

However, their cries have stopped genuine, confused and suspecting buyers from investing at the right time. Remember, people who desisted from investing in Chintels upon Manoja’s advice at 3200 had to buy at 4100 later.

If Manoja types are so interested in open discussions, why don’t they access the High Court records (through court registry, or even through the advocate of any party), bring out facts from the writ petition and discuss here. Why are they doing rumor mongering only ?

Only the High Court records would show the complete and real facts. Manoja & Ulti types will never bring them here, since it would end the confusion, which they don’t want.

Let us not do ‘paralysis by analysis’, that too without facts.

The opponents of Eway investments are those whose investments in other parts of Gurgaon has been depreciated due to Eway development.
                  This is not our hand to bring High court records, if it would possible than we surely travailed to bring the real fact on board. We are crying only for sake of preserve the rights of end user and they not cry at-last. Don't forget what happened in Noida Extn., the constructed land returned to the farmers where they don't own any house there.

Here, the matter is unambiguously opposite and we know the capability of HUDA which even can't get freed their own land and we are expecting from them to acquire built-on structure of another land.

In same news papers few months back also revealed that Huda have tried to acquire the land in sector 110a for rehabilitation of outsee and further the land/house owners of sector 110a filled case against Huda for acquisition since this colony was already habitated. Now what's next???

None of us know when litigation matter would get sorted out in 2,5,10 or 15 years..

Only 8% work has been carried out in 10 months whereas tender was awarded to complete 100% job in 12 months...What is progress?

Are above all are rumors, these are the facts published in National News Papers...How anybody can deny it?
                  Sab 99 ka fer hain............

Comment

The Dwarka Expressway Discussion Thread

I happened to visit Rampratha today. Just near HP petrol pump on Patudai road, I saw some activity. Some trees were being cut and lot of people were standing by. When I turned right towards RP city, I saw a clearer picture.

Lo and behold gentlemen. The main sector road work for sector 37 has started!!! This road will divide 37c and 37d. Please excuse the pics quality. They were clicked in haste. I was wid my wife in scorching afternoon heat. You know what I mean!!

Before I proceed, I must compliment Venkytalks. I read Venky-san post somewhere mid 2011 that a road is proposed in sector 37 which will meet patuadi road near HP petrol pump. Hats off to you sir for your knowledge.

Without more ado, I present to you the pics ladies and gentlemen:
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by IGRM; March 18 2012, 06:07 PM.
                    "Everything good is on the highway" - R. W. Emerson

Comment

Some established & documented facts, so that discussions r fact based & not led by only the +ves of this proposed express way & the discussions r fair & free .

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
                      एनपीआर : डेडलाइन 31 मार्च, काम 8 फीसदी

Feb 17, 2012, 09.00AM IST

एनबीटी न्यूज ॥ गुड़गांव

नॉर्दर्न पेरिफेरल रोड ( एनपीआर ) का निर्माण अभी तक केवल 8 प्रतिशत ही हुआ है। यह खुलासा हूडा की लोकल विजिलेंस की जांच में हुआ है। लोकल विजिलेंस ने निर्माण कार्य निर्धारित समयावधि में पूरा नहीं होने को लेकर संबंधित अधिकारियांे से जवाब तलब किया है। हूडा की सिविल विंग के डिविजन नंबर 2 ने एक अप्रैल को एनपीआर के 14 किलोमीटर लंबे टुकड़े का टेंडर अलॉट किया था। यह टेंडर 44 करोड़ रुपये में दिया गया है। कंपनियों को 31 मार्च तक निर्माण पूरा करना था , लेकिन अभी मिट्टी डालने का काम ही किया जा सका है। सोमवार को एनपीआर की जांच करने के लिए लोकल विजिलेंस के इग्जेक्युटिव इंजीनियर एस . के . गुप्ता , सब डिविजनल इंजीनियर एस . के . कवयात्रा मौके पर पहुंचे। निर्माण कार्य कछुआ गति से चलते देख उन्होंने हैरानी जताई। उनके साथ संबंधित सब डिविजनल इंजीनियर बी . डी . यादव भी मौजूद थे।

गौरतलब है कि एनपीआर दिल्ली के द्वारका से शुरू होगा , जो एनएच -8 से खेड़कीदौला के पास जाकर मिलेगा। इसके बनने से गुड़गांव शहर को ट्रैफिक जाम से निजात मिल जाएगी। दिल्ली से आने वाला ट्रैफिक गुड़गांव में प्रवेश नहीं करेगा। जयपुर से दिल्ली की तरफ जाने वाला ट्रैफिक भी गुड़गांव नहीं आएगा।

लोकल विजिलेंस के इंचार्ज व इग्जेक्युटिव इंजीनियर एस . के . गुप्ता ने बताया कि एनपीआर पर कंपनी ने अब तक सिर्फ 8 प्रतिशत ही काम किया है। काम धीमी गति से होने पर जवाब मांगा गया है। साथ ही साथ मैटीरियल टेस्ट की रिपोर्ट सौंपने के लिए कहा गया है। यदि रिपोर्ट नहीं आती है तो वे सैंपल लेकर जांच करेंगे। इस मामले से ऐडमिनिस्ट्रेटर डॉ . प्रवीण कुमार को भी अवगत करा दिया गया है।

एनपीआर : डेडलाइन 31 मार्च, काम 8 फीसदी - Navbharat Times

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...tus-28303.html
                      Last edited by MANOJa; March 17 2012, 07:56 PM.
                      Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X