A lot of companies are advertising for property citing nearness to Dwarka expressway corridor.

Shilas, Indiabulls Centrum Park and Ramprastha Edge Tower come to mind.

Does anybody have news on when this construction will start and when it is likely to finish? Has the contract been awarded and to whom?
Date of completion and start of operation will be vital news for evaluating the pricing of flats sold in this corridor.

Last I heard was that a few houses in Palam Vihar were slated for demolition for this expressway in May June 09 or thereabouts.
Read more
19775 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by gdhody
    new palam vihar is all under Chautala's candidiate. Rishi Raj Rana, MCD counsillor is from INLD. If Chautala comes then DEW is not possible or it will be very difficult. All you investors have to chose b/w Chautala or DEW. I am sure Great Hooda Sahab will complete this confused expressway & take dure credit & then all the problems will be borne by the new government. As of now new palam vihar phase-1 is a very nice area, GOD know what will it become in time to come. I see new towers every month near my house.

Peace

gdhody ji,
    What you think Dew should come.I am asking because you leave in that area.What people mind say about Dew in PV.
    I agree Huda should work with people and they should get reasonable compensation to move including plot and money to built house if their is no other alternate.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by DS1970
    I surprise that, Are court cases so difficult to even get recognize the case nos?  this is first time I am hearing....

This is your fault of  publishing the false news and failed attempt of polishing it to give a gesture of your convenience.  How could the existing case nos get changed and surprising part is when the case file date not get changed. For your kind information all the case nos are mentioned in DEW tender, only thing is to find out it.  

You have not write that litigants won case but as per TOI article the litigants had won the case for the land already acquired. Whereas in DEW so far land acquisition of disputes area has not been done than how this news relate to DEW? Please check before justifying your opinion.

And much more.....bache  bahlana band Karo Sahab.  

Amazing stuff going on here .

I have not had the time & maybe, the inclination to get the truth behind this, but i have asked somebody known in the Lawyer Fraternity to get me some facts here .

Hope to contribute, if i can get some undisputed facts ( either way of the discussion ) .

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by neerajgandas
    Agree with you Manu.. INLD's time has gone.

Even if they will come to power.. please dont forget whole Chautala family have CBI cases on them (corruption). Once they were have business partnership with Kanda sab and so many such issues.

You can imagine now whose side they will go after WINNING - Builder lobby or Litigants :) (Merely a MC doesnt represent the whole party)

be easy from INLD side. Reliance SEZ chautala sab ka hi kaam hai.

Quite difficult to predict who comes into the power, in UP when BSP rule than everyone says SP never came back to power due to his "GUNDARAJ" type image. But eventually it's came back with surprising nos. similarly during BJP regime same words were repeated for Congress and what happened afterwards everyone knows. We here in forum can't imagine what's in villagers mind, we are not the actual voters deciding which party rules also our contribution is very less. The deciding factors are those guys living in slums and villages and not by those residing in flats worth in crores.

If I get agree that INLD may not come back into the power than Congress is also not in comfort zone, next election shall be more tough and getting more toughest as the days are passing. We should remember one important thing that how present Congress goUvt had manage the shortfall of head counts in assembly.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by DS1970
    Quite difficult to predict who comes into the power, in UP when BSP rule than everyone says SP never came back to power due to his "GUNDARAJ" type image. But eventually it's came back with surprising nos. similarly during BJP regime same words were repeated for Congress and what happened afterwards everyone knows. We here in forum can't imagine what's in villagers mind, we are not the actual voters deciding which party rules also our contribution is very less. The deciding factors are those guys living in slums and villages and not by those residing in flats worth in crores.

If I get agree that INLD may not come back into the power than Congress is also not in comfort zone, next election shall be more tough and getting more toughest as the days are passing. We should remember one important thing that how present Congress goUvt had manage the shortfall of head counts in assembly.

Point is not that whether INLD would come back to power or not.

Main point is that whatever Chautala is saying is all Bakwas to gain some political mileage.

During his time; half of the Jhajjar land was sold to Reliance.
    Was he not concerned for farmers at that point of time.

Deway issues would be most probably settled by court.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rashpalsingh
    gdhody ji,
    What you think Dew should come.I am asking because you leave in that area.What people mind say about Dew in PV.
    I agree Huda should work with people and they should get reasonable compensation to move including plot and money to built house if their is no other alternate.

Rashpal Ji,

First of all my house is not in litigation, I am sitting after the proposed greenbelt,having said that I still feel very bad for the people effected because this is HUDA's fault. Still I would want the NPR to come, it is a matter of million people commuting & working b/w Delhi & Gurgaon & also of progress of India in terms of Infrastructure. But the litigants should be appropriately compensated, believe me there is no justified compensation for anybody's loss of home.

NPR will come for sure, it is just a matter of time, whatever area will be left in New Palam Vihar after the NPR comes will reach sky height prices. As of now no one is selling even a single plot, residents are staying & investors for NPR to come so as they can sell their plots.

Hope my answer helped.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Few pics of daulatabad/dew intersection. Clicked day before yesterday.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
    Rashpal Ji,

First of all my house is not in litigation, I am sitting after the proposed greenbelt,having said that I still feel very bad for the people effected because this is HUDA's fault. Still I would want the NPR to come, it is a matter of million people commuting & working b/w Delhi & Gurgaon & also of progress of India in terms of Infrastructure. But the litigants should be appropriately compensated, believe me there is no justified compensation for anybody's loss of home.

NPR will come for sure, it is just a matter of time, whatever area will be left in New Palam Vihar after the NPR comes will reach sky height prices. As of now no one is selling even a single plot, residents are staying & investors for NPR to come so as they can sell their plots.

Hope my answer helped.

Thanks

From What I heard, the residents want plots + Rs. 15. Crore an Acre.... If that is correct, surely, India's Infrastructure... is not gonna get developed.

The Emotional Value of a House cannot be replaced with anything.

Navi Mumbai Airport Land Owners want, Rs. 20.00 Crore per Acre....... Think about it.

Having said that, if the same logic was used by an Army man at Border, like, What's the Value of His life to his Child... do you think, any army man, shall ever lay down his life.

Sometimes, the Feeling of having done something for country, some sacrifice, should over ride, emotional reasons.

And Hence, not only DEW, but Major projects, stuck in Litigation, should agree to a mutually acceptable solution and not demand their POUND OF FLESH.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rudder
    Few pics of daulatabad/dew intersection. Clicked day before yesterday.

Rudder Bhai,

I salute you for the honest efforts. Affirming our hopes of DEW being a reality sooner or later. Its far better to present the real picture than just blabbering about the future. Thanks again for your stupendous effort till date.
    CommentQuote
    Rashpal Ji,

Hope my answer helped.

Thanks

gdhody ji,
    Thank you very much for your honest answer.The guy who draw a plan should have know that humans are living their.
    CommentQuote
    Rashpal Ji,

Hope my answer helped.

Thanks

nicely worded .. I like!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by manu
    Point is not that whether INLD would come back to power or not.

Main point is that whatever Chautala is saying is all Bakwas to gain some political mileage.

During his time; half of the Jhajjar land was sold to Reliance.
    Was he not concerned for farmers at that point of time.

Deway issues would be most probably settled by court.

I shall be last person who willing to let settle the matter through court, it shall lead to inordinate delay and may stretch as long to 10 or more years. The  both parties must reach at consensus for early resolving of disputes. 

I agree that INLD govt may not implement the promises made today to farmers but has equal chance to create obstacle for ongoing mega infra projects, whenever comes in power. What they are getting from there.???

If HUDA doesn't want to repeat the history than they must come forward  and negotiate with outsees, some demands valid enough must be accepted and has to be worked out on speedy basis and settled all the issue well before 2014 election. 

The main point, this project belongs to congress and it's builder lobby and during their tenure, when they having all the govt machinery, power,  legal bodies even than they are not able to clear the disputes than how we can expect that this will sorted out during the regime of opposition party which even well involved opposing this project. 
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by saluja
    Rudder Bhai,

I salute you for the honest efforts. Affirming our hopes of DEW being a reality sooner or later. Its far better to present the real picture than just blabbering about the future. Thanks again for your stupendous effort till date.

:) Thanks Boss.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by eyeopener
    Hi gdhody, can you please tell, what is the current rate of plots in new palam vihar ph 1?

Rates are all dealer created & speculative like every market. Still what is last known to me are as follows:

New Palam Vihar Phase-1
    Small plots of 100 sq. yard go b/w 30000-40000 per sq. yard
    Bigger plots of 200-400 sq. yard go between 30000-35000 sq. yard

Phase-2 is more expensive plus I am not sure if these rates are latest, Last i checked was long time back so I am sure that these have definitely increased but they will still give you an idea.

Hope this helped.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by RAMRATAN74
    From What I heard, the residents want plots + Rs. 15. Crore an Acre.... If that is correct, surely, India's Infrastructure... is not gonna get developed.

The Emotional Value of a House cannot be replaced with anything.

Navi Mumbai Airport Land Owners want, Rs. 20.00 Crore per Acre....... Think about it.

Having said that, if the same logic was used by an Army man at Border, like, What's the Value of His life to his Child... do you think, any army man, shall ever lay down his life.

Sometimes, the Feeling of having done something for country, some sacrifice, should over ride, emotional reasons.

And Hence, not only DEW, but Major projects, stuck in Litigation, should agree to a mutually acceptable solution and not demand their POUND OF FLESH.

I have no idea about what price the farmers are asking in DEW/NPR or about any other project where people are asking for Crores. All i know is that people whose houses/plots are being demolished in New Palam Vihar, they just want an equal size plot with construction cost where the house was constructed.

I think that is reasonable enough for a common man who in current scenario is a victim of HUDA/Govt. not doing the ground work prior to starting the so called SUPER DUPER EXPRESSWAY.

COMMON MAN SHOULD NOT SUFFER DUE TO GOVT.'S MISTAKE HERE is what i was trying to pass on.

Rest I am no one to comment on anything else as I have no inside news on anything.

Enjoy!!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rudder
    :) Thanks Boss.

Very well said saluja.
    Thankyou rudder ji also.
    CommentQuote