A lot of companies are advertising for property citing nearness to Dwarka expressway corridor.

Shilas, Indiabulls Centrum Park and Ramprastha Edge Tower come to mind.

Does anybody have news on when this construction will start and when it is likely to finish? Has the contract been awarded and to whom?
Date of completion and start of operation will be vital news for evaluating the pricing of flats sold in this corridor.

Last I heard was that a few houses in Palam Vihar were slated for demolition for this expressway in May June 09 or thereabouts.
Read more
19897 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • How many of these disputed houses are legal and how many are illegal?

Originally Posted by gdhody
    I have no idea about what price the farmers are asking in DEW/NPR or about any other project where people are asking for Crores. All i know is that people whose houses/plots are being demolished in New Palam Vihar, they just want an equal size plot with construction cost where the house was constructed.

I think that is reasonable enough for a common man who in current scenario is a victim of HUDA/Govt. not doing the ground work prior to starting the so called SUPER DUPER EXPRESSWAY.

COMMON MAN SHOULD NOT SUFFER DUE TO GOVT.'S MISTAKE HERE is what i was trying to pass on.

Rest I am no one to comment on anything else as I have no inside news on anything.

Enjoy!!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Rudder ji , If I am not wrong , Just a few months back , this was one of the litigated portion wherein some structures were coming between the road alignment , And now they have gone and the road has come to tht portion might be a chance they would have been those units which were auctioned for demolition and all
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gdhody
    Rates are all dealer created & speculative like every market. Still what is last known to me are as follows:

New Palam Vihar Phase-1
    Small plots of 100 sq. yard go b/w 30000-40000 per sq. yard
    Bigger plots of 200-400 sq. yard go between 30000-35000 sq. yard

Phase-2 is more expensive plus I am not sure if these rates are latest, Last i checked was long time back so I am sure that these have definitely increased but they will still give you an idea.

Hope this helped.

Thanks

If the market rate of the land is max 40k per yd than outsees are entitle to claim double of market rate as per new land acquisition policy which works out about 32 cr acre or 80k per yd. Apart from this they are entitle to get the develop plot as per govt rate in nearby area. For construction cost of houses and another looses the authority is liable to pay. These are the provision kept in draft copy of new land acquisition policy. The consent of minimum 67-80% are also required.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vinaybhatia
    How many of these disputed houses are legal and how many are illegal?

I do not understand your question. Still I will try & answer & hopefully this is what you were looking for, :)

All houses are provisionally legal now as New Palam Vihar has been declared
    R zone by MCG. Initially when new palam vihar wasnt provisionally approved then all houses whether disputed or non disputed were illegal.

Now with 300 or whatever houses falling in the way of NPR,all of them are disputed though they are legal.

Hope this answered your question?
    CommentQuote
  • First, the New Land R & R policy is yet to become a Law. Hence, it cannot become the basis for paying the compensation to Land Owners.

Second, most Palam Vihar already got the Benefit, of HUDA and GOVT policy of regularizing the Colony, even though it as illegal.

Hence, it is like Stabbing the Govt, back, since this same govt gave LEGALITY to your colony.

Had these been, plots, purchased under a HUDA Scheme, I can understand their demands.

Second, the rates, you are quoting are TODAY's Market Rates.

However, these rates are possible only due to RE DEVELOPMENT on DEW, that happened over last 5 Years.

And this happened, cos DEW was announced.

Hence, if a GOVT Agency Announces, AIRPORTS, ROADS, METRO Etc, the price of that area increases, due to that announcement, cannot, become the basis for compensation.

Hope you get the point.

:)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by RAMRATAN74
    First, the New Land R & R policy is yet to become a Law. Hence, it cannot become the basis for paying the compensation to Land Owners.

Second, most Palam Vihar already got the Benefit, of HUDA and GOVT policy of regularizing the Colony, even though it as illegal.

Hence, it is like Stabbing the Govt, back, since this same govt gave LEGALITY to your colony.

Had these been, plots, purchased under a HUDA Scheme, I can understand their demands.

However, these rates are possible only due to RE DEVELOPMENT on DEW, that happened over last 5 Years.

Hence, if a GOVT Agency Announces, AIRPORTS, ROADS, METRO Etc, the price of that area increases, due to that announcement, cannot, become the basis for compensation.

Hope you get the point.

I dont need to get any point, I am out of this fiasco as I am not in any dispute or litigation. Rest even after staying in this area I have no interest in what people are asking or demanding & what govt is giving. I am truly enjoying my stay here in this lovely area.

Take care man.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by RAMRATAN74
    First, the New Land R & R policy is yet to become a Law. Hence, it cannot become the basis for paying the compensation to Land Owners.

Hope you get the point.

Be remember these:

We are depended on the mercy of land owners and another side also cursing them,  how both thing goes together. Whether the issue needs to be resolved or stretch on the cost of our investment. 

As on today whatever the market rate is paid to them twice of it, since you cant consider the rate of 5 years back, suppose i made a deal of your house 5 yrs back and didn't made the payment than would you have give it to me today on 5 yrs old rate,  definitely not. Than why we are asking the outsees to surrender their property on old rates. 

I believe by the time acquisition took place the  new land policy shall get imposed.

In my opinion the land value @32 cr acre, developed plot and construction cost of house with relocation allowance needs to be paid out and let settle the  issue. This I feel appropriate compensation and satisfied them.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by DS1970
    Be remember these:

We are depended on the mercy of land owners and another side also cursing them,  how both thing goes together. Whether the issue needs to be resolved or stretch on the cost of our investment. 

As on today whatever the market rate is paid to them twice of it, since you cant consider the rate of 5 years back, suppose i made a deal of your house 5 yrs back and didn't made the payment than would you have give it to me today on 5 yrs old rate,  definitely not. Than why we are asking the outsees to surrender their property on old rates. 

I believe by the time acquisition took place the  new land policy shall get imposed.

In my opinion the land value @32 cr acre, developed plot and construction cost of house with relocation allowance needs to be paid out and let settle the  issue. This I feel appropriate compensation and satisfied them.

what you are saying is incorrect...read the latest judgment in a similar case by high court
    Court rules in favour of road project near sector 37 - Times Of India
    CommentQuote
  • NEWS
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Homestead Infrastructure launches 'Michael Schumacher World Tower' in Gurgaon

Homestead, the London-based real estate player and a pioneer in branded luxury residences, announced the launch of the ' Michael Schumacher World Tower' in Sector 109, Gurgaon. Spread over approximately 5 acres, this project will consist of 28 high rise floors and offer about 100 homes. Customers can choose from a range of sizes done in the most tasteful manner. These homes have high efficiency in terms of areas offered and have the best specifications offered till date.

The Michael Schumacher World Towerproject is strategically located in the high growth corridor of the Gurgaon urban area and is also well connected to the Airport, Railway Station, upcoming NPR.

The Michael Schumacher World Tower (MSWT)has exceptional features like cantilevered helicopter platform which, allows for VIP access, glass dome at the top of the building and a Duplex apartment space penthouse. In addition to that there will be a clubhouse and a wide range of sporting and leisure facilities. The development also includes a museum and a cafe dedicated to Michael Schumacher.

'MSWT' not just boasts of a fantastic location preference but offers a living that epitomizes "Style, Speed and Success." Homestead Infrastructure believes in creating value through boutique properties. Homestead Infrastructure is a pioneer in branded residences, with innovation and design being the key aspects. Homestead'sinternational expertise and vision achieves the objective of enhancing the quality of life of residents. Furthermore, its products are environment friendly apart from being luxurious.

PS: visit http://schumacherworldtower.com/ for more info.
    CommentQuote
  • News
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    176 करोड़ से पहुंचेगा 58 सेक्टरों में पानी
    गुड़गांव।। शहर के 58 सेक्टरों में पीने का पानी पहुंचाने की प्लानिंग के तहत निर्माण काम अगले महीने से शुरू हो जाएगा। इसको लेकर हूडा की टेंडर अलॉट करने की प्रक्रिया अंतिम चरण में हैं। इस प्लानिंग के तहत करीब 133 किलोमीटर लंबी पाइप लाइन बिछाई जाएगी। इन एरिया में गांव चंदू बुढेड़ा स्थित वॉटर ट्रीटमेंट प्लांट से पानी पहुंचाया जाएगा। इस प्लानिंग पर करीब 176 करोड़ रुपये खर्च किए जाएंगे।

गुड़गांव - मानेसर अर्बन कॉम्प्लेक्स के मास्टरप्लान 2031 के अनुसार , यहां 115 सेक्टर विकसित किए जाएंगे। अब तक 57 सेक्टर विकसित किए जा चुके हैं। सेक्टर 58 से 115 को विकसित करने की प्लानिंग शुरू की जा चुकी है। इस प्लानिंग को लेकर मास्टर सड़कों के अधिग्रहण की प्रक्रिया चल रही है , जोकि अंतिम चरण में है। मास्टरप्लान के तहत विकसित होने वाले नए सेक्टरों में पानी पहुंचाने को लेकर मास्टर वॉटर सप्लाई की पाइप लाइन बिछाने को लेकर पिछले महीने टेंडर आमंत्रित किए गए थे , जिसमें 9 कंपनियों ने हिस्सा लिया था। हाल ही में इस टेंडर के तहत फाइनैंशल बिड ओपन की गई है , जिसमें हैदराबाद की एक कंपनी ने सबसे कम रेट पर आवेदन किया है। इस कंपनी ने दावा किया है कि वह 18 पर्सेंट कम राशि पर मास्टरवॉटर सप्लाई की लाइन बिछा देगी।

अब एग्जेक्युटिव इंजिनियर ने सुपरिंटेंडेंट इंजिनियर और चीफ इंजिनियर से इस कंपनी को टेंडर अलॉट करने की मंजूरी मांगी है। मंजूरी मिलने के बाद प्लानिंग के तहत काम शुरू कर दिया जाएगा। यह पाइपलाइन चंदू बुढेड़ा गांव के पास से शुरू होगी , जो नॉर्दर्न पेरिफेरल रोड और सदर्न पेरिफेरल रोड तक जाएगी।
    क्या कहते हैं सब - डिविजनल इंजिनियर
    सब डिविजनल इंजिनियर सुभाष पिपलानी के अनुसार , नए सेक्टरों में चंदू बुढेड़ा वॉटर ट्रीटमेंट प्लांट से पानी पहुंचाया जाएगा। उनके अनुसार , इस प्लांट में 22 एमजीडी ( मिलियन लीटर पर डे ) की 5, जबकि 40 एमजीडी की एक यूनिट का निर्माण किया जाना प्रस्तावित है। 22 एमजीडी की एक यूनिट का निर्माण काम अंतिम चरण में है , जबकि 22 एमजीडी की एक यूनिट निर्माणाधीन है , जिसे अगले साल 30 सितंबर तक पूरा कर लिया जाएगा। उन्होंने कहा कि यह प्लानिंग करीब 22 लाख लोगों को पानी मुहैया करवाने को लेकर तैयार की गई है।
    CommentQuote
  • Northern peripheral road not before legal hurdles crossed

Aditya Dev, TNN | Oct 29, 2012, 04.20AM IST

GURGAON: Even though the deadline to complete work on the northern peripheral road (NPR), or Dwarka expressway, has been extended till the end of this year, the stretch will be not be functional until all the ongoing legal cases are resolved and various portions of the road are connected. NPR is being built under the public private partnership (PPP) model and will provide connectivity between Dwarka and National Highway 8 at Kherki Dhaula.

The project has already missed two deadlines in the past. Initially, the plan was to complete the road by March 2012, but it was later extended till September 30.

At present, out of the total length of 18 kilometres, work is under way on 14 kilometres. Construction work is hampered by a host of issues including legal cases against the land acquired by HUDA for the project. As many as 17 legal cases are pending in Punjab and Haryana high court. Moreover, as many as eight factories are coming in the way of the road. According to the court's directive, factory owners will have to be first allocated land in lieu of present locations, apart from being given nine months for replacing the factories. So far, factory owners have not been given possession of the land.

The construction work is going on in 12 patches, the longest being 5.1km. There are many small patches measuring as short as 200m. However, not a single patch is connected to the main road.

There are other obstacles in the way of the NPR. Within about 100 metres comes a raw water pump house of Basai water treatment plant. An estimate has been prepared to construct a new pump house, but tenders are yet to be floated. A portion of SEZ is also coming in the way for which solutions are yet to be taken. Over a dozen high tension wire towers also come in the way of construction, which are yet to be relocated.

"There are a dozen court cases relating to the land which have stalled the work in a substantial portion of the total 18km. Till the cases are not resolved, the work cannot be completed," said Pankaj Kumra, HUDA chief engineer.

As per the plan, the NPR project will have all the modern road infrastructure provisions like the Bus Rapid Transit (BRT) corridor to ensure smooth flow of traffic. As per the plan, foot overbridges will also be constructed on the entire stretch of the NPR.
    CommentQuote
  • Not good news at all. It seems that solution is few years away.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for the share . Looks like the woes r not getting over anytime soon & the Investors & end users may be stuck for a pretty long time without any resolution .

Originally Posted by TAggarwal
    Aditya Dev, TNN | Oct 29, 2012, 04.20AM IST

GURGAON: Even though the deadline to complete work on the northern peripheral road (NPR), or Dwarka expressway, has been extended till the end of this year, the stretch will be not be functional until all the ongoing legal cases are resolved and various portions of the road are connected. NPR is being built under the public private partnership (PPP) model and will provide connectivity between Dwarka and National Highway 8 at Kherki Dhaula.

The project has already missed two deadlines in the past. Initially, the plan was to complete the road by March 2012, but it was later extended till September 30.

At present, out of the total length of 18 kilometres, work is under way on 14 kilometres. Construction work is hampered by a host of issues including legal cases against the land acquired by HUDA for the project. As many as 17 legal cases are pending in Punjab and Haryana high court. Moreover, as many as eight factories are coming in the way of the road. According to the court's directive, factory owners will have to be first allocated land in lieu of present locations, apart from being given nine months for replacing the factories. So far, factory owners have not been given possession of the land.

The construction work is going on in 12 patches, the longest being 5.1km. There are many small patches measuring as short as 200m. However, not a single patch is connected to the main road.

There are other obstacles in the way of the NPR. Within about 100 metres comes a raw water pump house of Basai water treatment plant. An estimate has been prepared to construct a new pump house, but tenders are yet to be floated. A portion of SEZ is also coming in the way for which solutions are yet to be taken. Over a dozen high tension wire towers also come in the way of construction, which are yet to be relocated.

"There are a dozen court cases relating to the land which have stalled the work in a substantial portion of the total 18km. Till the cases are not resolved, the work cannot be completed," said Pankaj Kumra, HUDA chief engineer.

As per the plan, the NPR project will have all the modern road infrastructure provisions like the Bus Rapid Transit (BRT) corridor to ensure smooth flow of traffic. As per the plan, foot overbridges will also be constructed on the entire stretch of the NPR.
    CommentQuote
  • Agreed...but builders also need to build some checks on the prices they are launching at. I would be really skeptical investing at D-way/NPR area considering the uncertainities around the road. 8X/9X sectors look much better for end users atleast as of now.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Thanks for the share . Looks like the woes r not getting over anytime soon & the Investors & end users may be stuck for a pretty long time without any resolution .

I doubt will ever resolution worked out? It's not an easy job to get the verdict in favor within reasonable time-frame. The exway is atleast 10 yr away from present date and this is very long period and further new developments.

I am very disappointed the way authority is handling the matter.
    CommentQuote