• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Road kheton ke beech se Niklegi
    Dil Jawan Hai To Jahan Hai

Comment

Bhaiya, pehli baat, mein yaha kisi ki bajane nahi ayea hu, i am here to talk facts, whether somebody agrees with me or not, that is their outlook, problem, business requirements etc ...

Doosri baat, Photos dikha ke facts do not change . Inn Photos mein kahi likha hain, what is the current status of the litigation, what is the status of ROB, what is the status of the Delhi side of the NPR, what is the status of the rest of the issues of the NPR ??????

Originally posted by manojwa View Post
      manoj a ji , why do post the newspaper cutting in a reply to real snaps?

By the way ab hum dono bajainge DEW walon kee.
      Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

Originally posted by manojwa View Post
        manoj a ji , why do post the newspaper cutting in a reply to real snaps?

By the way ab hum dono bajainge DEW walon kee.
        What kind of a language is this? Even if you are opposed to DEW, don't forget that there are many people who have their hard earned investments there.
        We are here to discuss the pros and cons of DEW in a constructive unoffensive manner.

Comment

Agree. Let's be careful that this not only impacts the sentiments of people who've invested here but also of those who're looking for good investment opportunities. We don't want that based on this half cooked newspaper stories (not sure who has full details of litigation around DE and can guide us on the probability of outcome) people take their decision and later regret that why did they missed opportunity.

Can someone has full details about the ongoing case and it's current status? Can't believe that such an important project will be scrapped by govt due to these court cases.....

Comment

Originally posted by OwnBoss View Post
            Agree. Let's be careful that this not only impacts the sentiments of people who've invested here but also of those who're looking for good investment opportunities. We don't want that based on this half cooked newspaper stories (not sure who has full details of litigation around DE and can guide us on the probability of outcome) people take their decision and later regret that why did they missed opportunity.

Can someone has full details about the ongoing case and it's current status? Can't believe that such an important project will be scrapped by govt due to these court cases.....
            Mr Ownboss,
            If you are agreeing with my last comments, that is fine but then don't mislead people into believing that you have my support for DEW.

I have only objected to use of incorrect and offensive language. This does not mean that I become a supporter of DEW.

A news article appearing in a news paper is considered an effective and credible evidence towards reality. Atleast don't call a newspaper article as "half-cooked". If you do so, you risk ploclaiming the so-called facts by DEW lovers as 100% unauthentic and "non-cooked".

If you have to present an opposing point of view, then bring out a news article to contradict Manoja's article, but please don't expect people to believe that you are yourselves a trusted source better than a newspaper.

Comment

Originally posted by AashishK View Post
              Mr Ownboss,
              If you are agreeing with my last comments, that is fine but then don't mislead people into believing that you have my support for DEW.

I have only objected to use of incorrect and offensive language. This does not mean that I become a supporter of DEW.

A news article appearing in a news paper is considered an effective and credible evidence towards reality. Atleast don't call a newspaper article as "half-cooked". If you do so, you risk ploclaiming the so-called facts by DEW lovers as 100% unauthentic and "non-cooked".

If you have to present an opposing point of view, then bring out a news article to contradict Manoja's article, but please don't expect people to believe that you are yourselves a trusted source better than a newspaper.
              Looks like you're too busy to try and understand my message before jumping to conclusion. What made you think that I'm making you supporter of DEW?
              Surprized that you consider newspaper articles credible evidence towards reality. God bless you. I don't have time else I would've sent you 100s of articles which are clearly paid news:-).

I'm not against news articles but don't think we should read them blindly without using our own checks and balances.

Also I'm not claiming I'm expert here....I humbly asking you sr. to provide some insight into the matter.

Let's not waste our time in fighting and trying to prove each other wrong...try to use our energy in finding facts and take (and help others to take) right decision

Comment

Great job Rudder ji.

Comment

Ground progress pics, that have been posted by Rudder ji, Mkg and few others definitely show more progress than 8%. Sector Rd construction is also progressing and few ground pics were posted before for sector 99.

Does anyone know the details of sector Rd construction contract, like what is quoted date for completion of job?

Comment

Yes, it is better to spend our energies more vigorously on finding facts & stating them ( if we r allowed to ) .

What makes u think the articles quoted here r paid news ? Do u have any facts to prove that ?? ...or is it your instinct talking or something else ??? Please explain .

Normally, paid articles being published here & there r to boost an area/Builder/Group/region . R u aware of any more paid articles which r being regularly published to put down an area ??? If yes, please provide links with your comments as to why u think these r paid one's . This would be good for the whole IREF community .

Originally posted by OwnBoss View Post
                    Looks like you're too busy to try and understand my message before jumping to conclusion. What made you think that I'm making you supporter of DEW?
                    Surprized that you consider newspaper articles credible evidence towards reality. God bless you. I don't have time else I would've sent you 100s of articles which are clearly paid news:-).

I'm not against news articles but don't think we should read them blindly without using our own checks and balances.

Also I'm not claiming I'm expert here....I humbly asking you sr. to provide some insight into the matter.

Let's not waste our time in fighting and trying to prove each other wrong...try to use our energy in finding facts and take (and help others to take) right decision
                    Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
                      Yes, it is better to spend our energies more vigorously on finding facts & stating them ( if we r allowed to ) .

What makes u think the articles quoted here r paid news ? Do u have any facts to prove that ?? ...or is it your instinct talking or something else ??? Please explain .

Normally, paid articles being published here & there r to boost an area/Builder/Group/region . R u aware of any more paid articles which r being regularly published to put down an area ??? If yes, please provide links with your comments as to why u think these r paid one's . This would be good for the whole IREF community .

Apologies if I was not clear....Never ever I said that the articles in this discussion thread are paid articles. I'm just saying that don't blindly believe what news-paper says...As it's not that tough to get what you want to publish in news-paper.....You would agree with me that there are nos of articles which are boosting DE as hottest destination of tomorrow etc. etc....we shouldn't just blindly invest there based on these articles without doing our due diligence.

And we're doing just that.

Posting latest picutures of the location and posting latest news articles both are relevant. We shouldn't discourage anyone of them (which exactly has been done in this thread)....Let's continue to alalyze these facts and give our comments.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X