A lot of companies are advertising for property citing nearness to Dwarka expressway corridor.

Shilas, Indiabulls Centrum Park and Ramprastha Edge Tower come to mind.

Does anybody have news on when this construction will start and when it is likely to finish? Has the contract been awarded and to whom?
Date of completion and start of operation will be vital news for evaluating the pricing of flats sold in this corridor.

Last I heard was that a few houses in Palam Vihar were slated for demolition for this expressway in May June 09 or thereabouts.
Read more
19762 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Please read my post again carefully . I think, u need to understand posts better . Post is quoted below . Nothing more expected out of brokers & their stooges who r turning a blind eye towards one of their accomplices caught red handed & accusing somebody, who is seeking an comment on an observation .

Originally Posted by MANOJa
    AmitMM, now the project has been launched for some time -

a) How do u evaluate the response to the project .

b) I hear from many guys that most of the bookings have been done by end users & less of investors . Do u have any such analysis & if this statement is true, what do u make of it ?

If, i had to change my identity & create fake profiles, i would have replied in the same abusive language, as was & is being used by the stooges & the brokers . Not willing to stoop to that level . Have certain ethics, morals, educational & family background .

....& thinker, very correctly said . Contributions of some forum members have been to criticize my posts, defend the brokers & comment on my one liners . Except that, zero contributions to the thread .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Please read my post again carefully . I think, u need to understand posts better . Post is quoted below . Nothing more expected out of brokers & their stooges who r turning a blind eye towards one of their accomplices caught red handed & accusing somebody, who is seeking an comment on an observation .

Only you can understand your language.

Whay don't you post something against Unitech.:bab (3):
    CommentQuote
  • Please get yr. eyes checked & maybe, a few more things . The complaint thread has been started by me . Also, i have posted numerous issues of Unitech in many threads .

Now do u deserve a ban, accusing me without any basis :bab (3):?

.........& as usual, i expect u to run away without answering . That has been the story of u & yr. friends for the last six months or so .

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/unitech-group/t-unitech-complaints-16782.html

Originally Posted by psambher
    Only you can understand your language.

Whay don't you post something against Unitech.:bab (3):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Nothing more expected out of brokers & their stooges who r turning a blind eye towards one of their accomplices caught red handed & accusing somebody, who is seeking an comment on an observation .

Only this Veteran creature can understand the meaning of this rant....or probably he is encrypting his evil strategies for some of his accomplices into codes, which can't be understood by everyone:D

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    An old Chinese saying: "A wounded/ humiliated dog is worse than a barking dog" :D
    CommentQuote
  • raumybhan: could you also share what's the status of litigation. Will the illegal.

encroachers agree to what is offered to them by HUDA ?

If they dont agree, can HC stay the entire DEway project again ?
    CommentQuote
  • No replies, psambher, as usual & if a reply come too, it would be basically diverting the topic & not replying on it . There r many, many similar examples spread in different threads .

Please get yr. eyes checked & maybe, a few more things . The complaint thread has been started by me . Also, i have posted numerous issues of Unitech in many threads .

Now do u deserve a ban, accusing me without any basis :bab (3):?

.........& as usual, i expect u to run away without answering . That has been the story of u & yr. friends for the last six months or so .

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/unitech-group/t-unitech-complaints-16782.html
    encroachers agree to what is offered to them by HUDA ?
    If they dont agree, can HC stay the entire DEway project again ?

Yes Rohit30, those who have filed court cases have themselves not asked for stay of ENTIRE Eway project....the stay was asked for and granted for only a 2.5 kms stretch.

So there is no possibility of stay of the Eway project, especially in view of the fact that Indiabulls has been awarded the contract, and work has begun (going by media reports). Good times are ahead for Eway investors.

Just a mild request to opponents of Eway projects: To hardsell your NH8 holdings which are going for junk because of your wrong decisions, please do not degrade an entire region of Dwarka Eway which has been already declared by the Chief Minister of Haryana as the next growth corridor of Haryana...
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    An old Chinese saying: "A wounded/ humiliated dog is worse than a barking dog" :D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by raumybhan
    Today I spoke with someone in Haryana Assembly and got confirmation that the initial contract is not for 150 meters road. When I asked why was the project not given for entire 150 meters wide road, I was told that politicians holding the land along the Dwarka Eway do not consider this to be the best time for appreciation. The road would be widened to 150 meters, only once Diplomatic Enclave would be constructed, which will take another 3 years minimum. After about 3 years, the road widening project alongwith construction of Diplomatic Enclave would be operated as a measure to appreciate their land holding.

So the government itself is holding its horses on Dwarka Eway appreciation...then I thought why should I allow my horses to run freely over the proved opponents of Eway projects:D ? I guess Its better to allow this veteran agent to slog 24 x 7 x 365 to hurl abuses and satirical remarks on others, and in the process hardsell his NH 8 holdings.

So is there any answer to this question from this NH-8 broker: "why would Delhi Masterplan impact only the Dwarka eway projects, and not entire NCR region ?"

Sounds good if it is true :-)

How authentic is this info.. Hope not another plan from builders to have a nice story ready for their projects at Dway?
    CommentQuote
    Yes Rohit30, those who have filed court cases have themselves not asked for stay of ENTIRE Eway project....the stay was asked for and granted for only a 2.5 kms stretch.

So there is no possibility of stay of the Eway project, especially in view of the fact that Indiabulls has been awarded the contract, and work has begun (going by media reports). Good times are ahead for Eway investors.

Just a mild request to opponents of Eway projects: To hardsell your NH8 holdings which are going for junk because of your wrong decisions, please do not degrade an entire region of Dwarka Eway which has been already declared by the Chief Minister of Haryana as the next growth corridor of Haryana...

Hi Mate, would you be able to tell here or PM me the NH8 prj going for junk. Would be interesting to know and probably invest there...
    CommentQuote
  • Raumybhan

I received one SMS for tashee Phase-2 3650 for 2BHK.

How is the investment .I am planning to book one 2BHK here.
    CommentQuote
  • Sounds good. I too think that if project work is awarded, it must be based on some sound planning and decision making by policy makers.

BTW, i'm end user of Edge towers, Ramprastha city. And quite happy with the development so far.

-Rohit.

Originally Posted by raumybhan

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by PremPP
    Raumybhan

I received one SMS for tashee Phase-2 3650 for 2BHK.

How is the investment .I am planning to book one 2BHK here.

PremPP, it all really depends on your horizon. For mid term to long term holding, Tashee-2 will give tremendous returns, which very few projects would be able to match in Gurgaon. I am not too sure about short term profits.

CommentQuote
    Today I spoke with someone in Haryana Assembly and got confirmation that the initial contract is not for 150 meters road. When I asked why was the project not given for entire 150 meters wide road, I was told that politicians holding the land along the Dwarka Eway do not consider this to be the best time for appreciation. The road would be widened to 150 meters, only once Diplomatic Enclave would be constructed, which will take another 3 years minimum. After about 3 years, the road widening project alongwith construction of Diplomatic Enclave would be operated as a measure to appreciate their land holding.

So the government itself is holding its horses on Dwarka Eway appreciation...then I thought why should I allow my horses to run freely over the proved opponents of Eway projects:D ? I guess Its better to allow this veteran agent to slog 24 x 7 x 365 to hurl abuses and satirical remarks on others, and in the process hardsell his NH 8 holdings.

So is there any answer to this question from this NH-8 broker: "why would Delhi Masterplan impact only the Dwarka eway projects, and not entire NCR region ?"

I don't know who you asked. But I dont think that this is the correct reason for awarding the contract for 12.5 x 2 metres now. As per the traffic study and the DFR, it was envisaged that initially the road would be for 12.5 x 2 metres and only after the second DFR in 2018(not sure about the year?) would the road be further expanded. However, I was told that there is no need for road to be widened to the full capacity for a long time (as per the traffic study estimates). The reason for that is the fact that even if the road was expanded to full capacity, under current alignment the crossing at NH8 would always be a bottleneck and limit the amount of traffic NPR can carry.

So probably the road would never be expanded to full capacity.

PS: I am not a broker. I have no stake either in Dwarka Expressway or NH8 projects. These are the views as told to me by a friend who works in a large infrastructure consultancy. The firm does DFRs for most of the NHs and SHs.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gurpreet357

PS: I am not a broker. I have no stake either in Dwarka Expressway or NH8 projects. These are the views as told to me by a friend who works in a large infrastructure consultancy. The firm does DFRs for most of the NHs and SHs.

I liked your disclaimer. Seeing the fight between forum members on different threads accusing each other Broker/Dealer it seems that we all should start putting a disclaimer in our post :bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gurpreet357
    I don't know who you asked. But I dont think that this is the correct reason for awarding the contract for 12.5 x 2 metres now. As per the traffic study and the DFR, it was envisaged that initially the road would be for 12.5 x 2 metres and only after the second DFR in 2018(not sure about the year?) would the road be further expanded. However, I was told that there is no need for road to be widened to the full capacity for a long time (as per the traffic study estimates). The reason for that is the fact that even if the road was expanded to full capacity, under current alignment the crossing at NH8 would always be a bottleneck and limit the amount of traffic NPR can carry.

So probably the road would never be expanded to full capacity.

Good point Gurpreet 357. So the point here is: the width of road (whether it is 150 meters or 50 meters) is immaterial right now.....what really matters is that there should be a reasonably motorable road. Whether or not that comes in not in my hands;

as an investor, what is in my hands is- how can I use this opportunity to maximise my returns in least possible time.

and as an end user, what is in my hands is- to forsee if a motorable road would exist at the time the project is scheduled for delivery.
    CommentQuote