21876 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Congrats another one bites the veteran belt

Originally posted by amit.bhalla View Post
    Advantaages pe hi article khatam kar diaa , Disadvantags kaha gayi ....lol

One short of Millenium.. Bhalla ji bhi Veteran banne walle hai ab.

999 Posts

Congrats and definitely well earned and very eventful journey.. I try to check each post from your ID

Cheers

Comment

Thanks Bless you for the kind words....

Cheers

Comment

Thanks Bless you for the kind words....

Cheers
        I have expected a great post from you on your 1K post.

Don't you members of IREF think we should celebrate the posts marks here and spread the real knowledge (truly with no biased views) to fella members.

If we do this we will have lots of inspirational threads where all can learn and earn.

Comment

DEW realignment

Originally posted by ravs77 View Post
          I am not sure if DEW realignment will happen or not. Just read that in comments above that realignment will happen and road will move from Sec. 108 and also near Delhi end. The moment i read it ... I could relate it to activity at Dwarka. To my surprise... I can see some activity to widen road from Dwarka to Palam Vihar via Village Barnoli... Road is already of good size but now they are widening it,,,I see some material there ...even corners are widen up so that vehicles can exit enter easily.... It is kind of surprising why Govt. is spending time to expand road there which is leading to Barnoli narrow streets and eventually once you cross Barnoli you will Mehrauli - Nazafgarh road. Strange but true.. as I cross everyday from there and I can see some development. ( not at full pace but enough to write this blog )
          See something which i wrote in other thread.... not sure if it make sense.

Comment

I have read your comment in the other thread , and would like to let everyone know that there is a 75m Road planned in masterplan 2021 which crosses 103 , 108 and then enters Delhi , If I am not wrong , We might be talking of development of the same road there....

Comment

I have read your comment in the other thread , and would like to let everyone know that there is a 75m Road planned in masterplan 2021 which crosses 103 , 108 and then enters Delhi , If I am not wrong , We might be talking of development of the same road there....

You may be right Bhalla ji, construction on that Rd has already started from sec 99 side and was visible in one of the aerial pic posted few weeks back by Mkg.

Comment

This road end at Nazafgarh road not crossing after that.
                Sab 99 ka fer hain............

Comment

Distance between Sector 109 and Dwarka Sector 21 Metro Station through the road we are all taking about is around 7.3 Kms .

Still manageable in worst case scenario

Comment

How far are 109/111 secs. from Kapashera and is there an existing road link ? in today's Delhi HT, there's news of links from MG Road to Nelson mandela Rd. and also mention of Gurgaon to Najafgarh road.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by eashish View Post
                      Black patches (pakka sadak) visible on sector roads. To see it in Village Dhankot: just take left turn while going towards Jajhar near Emmar site.
                      Now this tar road has joined basai road also and it is around 60-75 meters wide.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X