A lot of companies are advertising for property citing nearness to Dwarka expressway corridor.

Shilas, Indiabulls Centrum Park and Ramprastha Edge Tower come to mind.

Does anybody have news on when this construction will start and when it is likely to finish? Has the contract been awarded and to whom?
Date of completion and start of operation will be vital news for evaluating the pricing of flats sold in this corridor.

Last I heard was that a few houses in Palam Vihar were slated for demolition for this expressway in May June 09 or thereabouts.
Read more
Reply
19760 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Dear BlessU,
    Lagta hai aaj mood mein ho(with due respect,Please excuse me if you feel some thing wrong about my remark in lighter vain).I appreciate your in depth analysis of DEW problems and politico-legal intricacies involved.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Krazy Yuppie
    Dear BlessU,
    Lagta hai aaj mood mein ho(with due respect,Please excuse me if you feel some thing wrong about my remark in lighter vain).I appreciate your in depth analysis of DEW problems and politico-legal intricacies involved.


    Hi
    Greetings

    Its pathetic at the way things are happening, every month these I**** in administration come up with a new problem cropping in as if they need to go back to school and were not aware of it.:bab (45)::bab (45)::bab (45):

    Was expecting something by end 2012 at the MAX eg Delhi MP 2021 by end 2012, MERs for dwarka/nfgarh connectivity, Nh8 alligment and toll issues, ROB sorted out.. but hard luck for now as builders keep asking for installments.

    Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

    Allow me to tweak a bit,

    "wait, pay upto 90% of the cost and keep watching builders moving to new pastures with your money and the area turn into a Concrete jungle of brickwork superstructures,- until Litigations, ROB, MER, NH8, MP 2021 comes into place"

    well all is not lost and hopefully, sector roads and dway in patches will teach buyers of existence in an unplanned and badly effectuated public works. Wherein 100s of crores of "no obligation" public money stuck with builders who hold it as "Unsecured Creditors" against Proposed/Tentative allotments from buyers.


    Cheers



    Very well said. Reflects one huge aspect of the current picture .
    CommentQuote
  • Dear All,

    Greetings for Diwali! May this Diwali Bring Cheers and joy in your life.

    I have a query, which I think should have been answrered somewhere on this forum, however, I could not find it in last 15 minutes of search, and hence asking others to reply, who know where the answer lies.

    My query is about DEW, which portion of the DEW is clear of all hurdles and which portion is having litigations, and where are all these 500 puckka houses on DEW which are causing trouble.

    Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by lalitg
    Dear All,

    Greetings for Diwali! May this Diwali Bring Cheers and joy in your life.

    I have a query, which I think should have been answrered somewhere on this forum, however, I could not find it in last 15 minutes of search, and hence asking others to reply, who know where the answer lies.

    My query is about DEW, which portion of the DEW is clear of all hurdles and which portion is having litigations, and where are all these 500 puckka houses on DEW which are causing trouble.

    Thanks

    Hi
    Greetings

    If interested to look with objectivity, please go through the Analysis sheet on the link Dwarka Expressway Projects. ( pls forward any updation in project prices, figures details through PM)

    Only development over the last one and half years is
    -12 patches on 14kms stretch (yet to be tested ok by Shri ram institute, new delhi).
    -Rates of new launches have gone up from 3200-3500 to 4500-7000.

    you may also find the sheet with news corner of interest.

    Here is the relevant news article mentioning 500 habitation.
    HUDA to offer alternative housing to encroachers - Times Of India.

    This report was from the earlier huda administrator.. The current one is rather optimistic and his favourite line about any damn problem is "VIKAS KI CHINTA MAT KARO" -
    "VO HOGA KE NAHIN KISKO PATA"


    Now Electrical High tension wires, water pump, failed auction of factories, acquisition of land under SEZ from HSIIDC etc have cropped up from the blue.

    May diwali bring peace and prosperity and remove evil from lives of all!!

    Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

    If interested to look with objectivity, please go through the Analysis sheet on the link Dwarka Expressway Projects. ( pls forward any updation in project prices, figures details through PM)

    Only development over the last one and half years is
    -12 patches on 14kms stretch (yet to be tested ok by Shri ram institute, new delhi).
    -Rates of new launches have gone up from 3200-3500 to 4500-7000.

    you may also find the sheet with news corner of interest.

    Here is the relevant news article mentioning 500 habitation.
    HUDA to offer alternative housing to encroachers - Times Of India.

    This report was from the earlier huda administrator.. The current one is rather optimistic and his favourite line about any damn problem is "VIKAS KI CHINTA MAT KARO" -
    "VO HOGA KE NAHIN KISKO PATA"


    Now Electrical High tension wires, water pump, failed auction of factories, acquisition of land under SEZ from HSIIDC etc have cropped up from the blue.

    May diwali bring peace and prosperity and remove evil from lives of all!!

    Cheers

    Evil would take a very long time to go away from the lives of investors of this area.. :)

    anyways all the best and happy diwali to all
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessMe
    Evil would take a very long time to go away from the lives of investors of this area.. :)

    anyways all the best and happy diwali to all


    Diwali is to drive away evil from the darkness through lights
    Lets hope DEW evils will be driven away
    CommentQuote
  • Queries for housing goes up ahead of Diwali

    GURGAON: This festive season, investors are flocking Gurgaon to book flats in upcoming sectors, particularly around Dwarka Expressway.

    Many developers have launched special schemes to attract those who wait for Diwali to invest in a housing project. Builders say, they are seeing an upward swing in demand.

    Cashing in on the investors interest, over 30 new project have been launched in and around Gurgaon. The builders are expecting more than 50% booking only on account of Diwali.

    "During this festive season there is an increment of 50% in overall inquiries. The festive season is the auspicious time when most of the people tend to work on their investment plans," said ,Brijesh Bhanote, director, sale and marketing, 3C Company.

    The core investors group in Gurgaon continue to be high-net-worth individuals (HNIs) and non-resident Indians (NRIs) who are hunting for the big brand projects.

    Jagadish Nangineni, regional head - NCR, Sobha Developers, said, "We are seeing an increasing number of inquiries from HNIs and NRIs. The response for our project has been steadily increasing with the progress on the ground. Diwali season sees better inquiries and booking."

    From the first week of November, the number of queries has gone up. Nikhil Jain, CEO, Ramprastha Group, said his firm is receiving 500 inquiries every day. "Queries for purchase of home during this festive season is higher than last year. We had launched Primera at Sector 37D on Dwarka Expressway during Navratra and have received an overwhelming response," he said.







    Queries for housing goes up ahead of Diwali - The Times of India
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    GURGAON:
    From the first week of November, the number of queries has gone up. Nikhil Jain, CEO, Ramprastha Group, said his firm is receiving 500 inquiries every day. "Queries for purchase of home during this festive season is higher than last year. We had launched Primera at Sector 37D on Dwarka Expressway during Navratra and have received an overwhelming response," he said.

    Queries for housing goes up ahead of Diwali - The Times of India


    Guys,

    On the other note offsite this discussion, please see the above link on National Newspaper, and from the company prospective RP is saying that Primera has been launched during Navratra, however, to investors they have mentioned it is prelaunched.

    Now, if this is a prelaunch or Launch we do not know it yet, but for sure, company would not or should not make such statement, if anything was illegal in prelaunching this project.

    If they can come on say on the national newapaper then why are they telling investors that this project would be launched in feburary at 6000.

    Does the Launch of any project now a days mean to do the last lot of booking at that price?
    CommentQuote
  • Launch means after everthing is sold, give advertsement in newspaper and that day give press statement that projects fully sold within 2 hrs of launch.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Pushvinder S
    Yes the soft launch is at 3850 less broker discount.

    I have been hearing rumors that is the same parcel on which SKM had earlier launched its project.

    hi
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abc111
    Bless u ; you need to update your knowledge of Haryana politics.
    There are too many factual inaccurate things in what you said.

    Bhajanlal had two sons -: Kuldeep Bishnoi and Chandermohan; it was Chandermohan who became Chand Mohammad and the Fiza issue; kuldeep bishnoi had nothing to do with it.


    Hooda is more or less doomed; last time Congress got just 40 seats out of 90.
    32 of them in the NCR region and remaining 8 because of personality of candidates and not because of congress.
    Hooda has support only in Rohtak-Sonepat-Jhajjar belt .
    There is strong resentment against Hooda in all districts other than Rohtak because of the step motherly treatment given. Moreover Hooda appears to have an image of property dealer rather than that of a strong administrator that Bansilal used to have.
    Hooda has no influence in the ahirwal region of Southern haryana.
    Moreover it was generally non jats who used to vote for congress and jats for Chautala.Hooda has put jats on almost all the important administrative posts of Haryana; so the traditional non jat voter of Congress has just deserted it.

    Jats constitute just 20% of Haryana's population and their dominance of political hegemony of being in continuous power of last 16 years is strongly resented by others; the frequent caste conflicts is a clear indication of that.
    So there is high chance that they may gang up for a neutral leader.

    Captain Abhimanyu is a non entity in haryana politics; he can't even win an assembly seat on his own.
    Chautala has never come to power on his own because of his limited support base.Disproportionate asset case is almost a non issue.
    Kuldeep bishnoi is a useless administrator and basically a spoilt rich brat.



    There is very high possibility that the next Haryana Assembly is going to be a hung assembly and this may not be good for gurgaon properties.


    Chances of INLD to come in power may be little bit disputed but thing needs to be remember that Indian voters always give surprise whether its BSP winning in UP or came back of Congress in power after 2004 general election. 

    There are lot of annoyance in public against congress and i clearly felt the anger among common people and One thing called in election is HATE VOTING means i dislike Congress and whoever strong  contender or  party against it would vote to them. As of now there is anti congress wave and whoever against them has strong chance of winning moreover this trend might get more stronger or also get reverse provided how well congress manage rest of the period. 

    Recent by-poll election also  indicates this trend and congress is loosing their base where it is being considered strong foot hold. I don't feel this time congress come back to power, it would be either hung or more towards INLD+HJC+BJP form the next govt. 

    The exact affect on DEW difficult to predict if the issue stretch beyond 2014 state election. I feel if HUDA shall not get settle the dispute than
    better to have some alternate plan. 
    CommentQuote
  • HI,
    Last two days i am reading that Dew has becoming sour taste for every body.Even some senior who never wrote against Dew.
    Dew will definitely comes.This type of big Infrastructure cannot be stopped by any Gov comes.My guess in 2 years by 2014 all problem will be solved.
    HAPPY DIWALI TO ALL IREF MEMBERS.
    CommentQuote
  • Let us hope the litigations subside in a years time.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rashpalsingh
    HI,
    Last two days i am reading that Dew has becoming sour taste for every body.Even some senior who never wrote against Dew.
    Dew will definitely comes.This type of big Infrastructure cannot be stopped by any Gov comes.My guess in 2 years by 2014 all problem will be solved.
    HAPPY DIWALI TO ALL IREF MEMBERS.


    This is not a big infra project, total length of exway is approx 21.5km with expected project cost shall be around 200cr, this include the Delhi side also.

    Recently canceled Ganga exway was having length of more than 1000km with expected investment of 30000 cr.
    CommentQuote