NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Last updated: 9 hours ago
21855 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Originally posted by cooldud View Post
    Thanks Nikhil for the pics.... Its nice reference for anyone who cannot visit the area personally. I don't know what the guy was smoking when he wrote 10% work is complete.... pictures do paint a different story...
    Is the picture contain the whole length of NPR?? These pictures were shooted between NH8 and railway track. Even near Hasru village two temples and HT tower obstruct the road. At kherki daula existing houses obstruct the NPR to connect with NH8. Don't be day dreamer visit the site and better to judge yourself.

Logon ko bewakoof bannana kitna assan hain...
    Sab 99 ka fer hain............

Comment

I have visited the area many times and have seen the progress as well... Not sure what point you are trying to make but the progress is far more then 10%... There are few obstacles as with any project but dont understand why you are getting so animated and using such language/tone.

Originally posted by ultichakri View Post
      Is the picture contain the whole length of NPR?? These pictures were shooted between NH8 and railway track. Even near Hasru village two temples and HT tower obstruct the road. At kherki daula existing houses bstruct the NPR to connect with NH8. Don't be day dreamer visit the site and better to judge yourself.

Comment

I can understand if someone is invested and someone says negative then a person is agitated but not sure what benefit you are trying to achieve if people are just sharing pictures and trying to point out the progress...Seems to be a narcissistic personality...

Comment

Originally posted by cooldud View Post
          I have visited the area many times and have seen the progress as well... Not sure what point you are trying to make but the progress is far more then 10%... There are few obstacles as with any project but dont understand why you are getting so animated and using such language/tone.
          How you are so sure that progress is more than 10%, for one minute I agreed that it might be litle bit more but than what is actual figure and what is the procedure and authentic way to get it.

The issues pervailing on NPR are not as simple to sort out within couple of months and if they do than why Authority would not able to sorted out in past 6 years.

Comment

Originally posted by ultichakri View Post
            Is the picture contain the whole length of NPR?? These pictures were shooted between NH8 and railway track. Even near Hasru village two temples and HT tower obstruct the road. At kherki daula existing houses obstruct the NPR to connect with NH8. Don't be day dreamer visit the site and better to judge yourself.

From end user perspective I also do feel there is more hype than reality on ground. The prices are extraordinary and uncertainty is high even I am personal victim of judiciary matter and face the case for 19 years to get back my property from tenant and after that also I have to settle the matter out of court.

It could be proven to mistake investing before clearing or settling down litigation issue. As per newspapers some house owners are more than30 yrs old and this may goes against in case of massive displacement unless authority do not have another choice and they must have strong justification.

Comment

Whateve the issues are with the road , they will be sorted out sooner than later , there will always be advantages / disadvantages. Of moving into a new area , this not only happened with ggn but delhi also during the 70's and 80's , and lastly dwarka in 90's , So there are always two sides to a Coin .

Comment

Nothing is Good or Bad...there is something for everyone ...you just need to pick the right choice for you. I feel investing in Real-estate is like investing in Stock Market.
                If you bearish go for ready to move in & if you are bullish go for fresh launch in new locations.
                Rest destiny will decide. No one can guarantee. Its all about your risk taking capacity.

Comment

The much-awaited Northern Peripheral Road (NPR) project, which will connect the national capital with Gurgaon as an alternative route, has missed its March 31 deadline.

The 150-metre wide, 18-km-long road, which will connect the Dwarka border in west Delhi and Kherki Daula in

Gurgaon, is wider than NH-8, which is only 75 metres wide.
                  The Haryana Urban Development Authority (HUDA) had awarded the joint contract to build 14 km to JSR Construction Pvt Ltd and Indiabulls Construction Limited on April 1, 2011, and had set a deadline of March 31, 2012. The remaining four km is under litigation.

Of the 14 km, only earth-filling work has been completed on 11 km. Officials said that the 14-km stretch would be ready by October 2012.

“We are closely monitoring the progress and hope that the October deadline will be final,” said AK Maggu, executive engineer of HUDA.

“Several structures of private plot owners, from whom HUDA had acquired land, had come in the way of construction and hence delayed the project. Most of these structures have now been removed,” said Maggu, who is in-charge of the project.

The road starts from the Dwarka border in west Delhi and passes through Bijwasan, New Palam Vihar, Kherki Daula and finally joins NH-8. HUDA sectors 83 to 113 are located along this expressway.

A commercial belt will touch sectors 105, 106, 109, 110, 110A, 111, 112 and 113. Sectors 100 and 101 will have public utilities. Other residential sectors that are a little far away from the expressway but will benefit from it are 81-86, 89-93 and 95.

“The delay is a sign of negligence. The government is not ready to realise that thousands have invested their hard-earned money in the upcoming properties along the NPR and they do not know when this road will be completed,” said Navin Raheja, president of National Realty Development Council (NRDC) of India.

NPR misses deadline, work to finish by October now - Hindustan Times

Comment

NPR misses deadline, work to finish by October now

GURGAON: The much-awaited Northern Peripheral Road (NPR) project, which will connect the national capital with Gurgaon as an alternative route, has missed its March 31 deadline.

The 150-metre wide, 18-kmlong road, which will connect the Dwarka border in west Delhi and Kherki Daula in Gurgaon, is wider than NH-8, which is only 75 metres wide.
                    The Haryana Urban Development Authority (HUDA) had awarded the joint contract to build 14 km to JSR Construction Pvt Ltd and Indiabulls Construction Limited on April 1, 2011, and had set a deadline of March 31, 2012. The remaining four km is under litigation.

Of the 14 km, only earth-filling work has been completed on 11 km. Officials said that the 14-km stretch would be ready by October 2012.

“We are closely monitoring the progress and hope that the October deadline will be final,” said AK Maggu, executive engineer of HUDA.

“Several structures of private plot owners, from whom HUDA had acquired land, had come in the way of construction and hence delayed the project. Most of these structures have now been removed,” said Maggu, who is in-charge of the project.
                    The road starts from the Dwarka border in west Delhi and passes through Bijwasan, New Palam Vihar, Kherki Daula and finally joins NH-8. HUDA sectors 83 to 113 are located along this expressway.

A commercial belt will touch sectors 105, 106, 109, 110, 110A, 111, 112 and 113. Sectors 100 and 101 will have public utilities. Other residential sectors that are a little far away from the expressway but will benefit from it are 81-86, 89-93 and 95.
                    “The delay is a sign of negligence. The government is not ready to realise that thousands have invested their hard-earned money in the upcoming properties along the NPR and they do not know when this road will be completed,” said Navin Raheja, president of National Realty Development Council (NRDC) of India. NEW DELHI: For the first time, the National Capital Region (NCR) is going to get a Metro interchange facility that will virtually bring three important NCR cities closer to each other.
                    After Phase 3 construction is completed by 2016, the elevated Botanical Garden station in Noida will become the first and only interchange station in NCR.
                    This station will provide interchange facilities between the currently operational Line 3 (Noida-dwarka) and the upcoming 39 km-long Janakpuri West

-HT

Comment

Originally posted by golu11 View Post
                      I agree..nikhil i think you should not waste time in clicking pictures of the progree.Instaed try to find out some insider chatpatti news from sources in chandigarh and TCP office. news should say something like why NPR would not be constructed etc etc..unverified bhi chalege ..
                      @golu - dude m not wasting my time in clicking pictures, being an investor of SKYZ, i m more interested in the development of my dwelling and not DEW because I have not interested in RP because of DEW, DEW is of-course one of the factor but not the deciding factor in my investment. i have invested keeping in mind the fact that even if DEW comes or not, and if the possession of the RP projects are given on time they will be in a livable condition rather then other projects of 10x, atleast they are having a better connectivity at present with habitat of sector 9 & 10 in near vicinity then the other sectors. If DEW turns up then of-course it will be bonus for all..
                      My rule for investment is -
                      The positives of any project/product will remain positives for each and everybody, you have to think about the negatives of a project, how these negatives are going to effect/impact your investment decision as an end user or an investor, and if you have an answer for them then you can invest as per your wish...

PS- I think with these pics people can atleast have a clear picture of the construction progress and can make out difference from the past development, instead of reading and posting the paid articles which tells all rsoy and fake pictures of DEW,. so this is not wastage of time for me as I know the status earlier and now and with these atleast I can contribute something useful for the thread....

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X