Sort by :
Filter by :
- Bad news of GGN Extension. Hope DEway dont have the same fate!CommentQuote0Flag
- Solutiuon for problems on Dew?CommentQuote8Flag
- China's way of getting things done...
Very interesting new clip from china -- how they tackle the issue where the owner of the land refuses to relocate...? i doubt if this could ever happen in india or for that matter in case of NPR.. Check the article on the link below:
The House In The Middle Of The Street - In Focus - The AtlanticOriginally Posted by vishal02CommentQuote0Flag
- Sadly...India is not China...Will try to have democratic ways of doing things!CommentQuote0Flag
- This is not the first time happening in China , It has happend earlier . But , I can tell you ,the infrastructre they have built up in last decade or so is mind boggling.CommentQuote0Flag
- Dwarka Expressway (Northern Peripheral Road): The First SettlerCommentQuote2Flag
- a all new dimensional business is on its flight ... independent builders floor in alongside Dway ... looks attractive (provided all dreams shown by goverment realize on Dway) ... 3000 psf - 3500 psf is the rate going on ....CommentQuote0Flag
- status of NPR as per latest HUDA report
The latest report on HUDA Projects is available ( as of 30th september ).
The NPR status is available in Page No. 9. Sorry to see that they are still maintaining completion date as end of 2012, which looks totally infeasible.
status mentioned : Earth work completed 10.30Km & in progress, 1Km. GSB 8.50Km; WMM Ist layer 8.20Km, WMM IInd layer 8.20Km, WBM 4.24Km, BC 4.24Km, Kerbs 5.94Km.
Work delayed by Agency. Work is in Progress at site.DNIT of Bridges under
- Updates of Dway around Sec 103
Fellow member sent pics around 103 showing tarred road with central median and earthwork on the sides presumably to give feel of the full 150 mtr width..
- another oneCommentQuote1Flag
- and ..CommentQuote5Flag
A 100 acres university is probably expected in the Public Institutional area in 103 marked 610-640 in the master/sector plan for 103.
- Originally Posted by BlessUand ..
Thank you for posting the picture of Dew.Staying away from india when i see pic of Dew makes me happy.I am also end user so always like to see progress.
Last week friday Chintels send me construction update and demand 6%.So i called them and asked about Dew.The information i got from them is from 4km or 5 km of litigation was their now only 2km or 2.5km left.
I don t know how much truth it is.You have any knowledge about it.
- Rashpal singh ji , What made you buy chintels ?? If i am not wrong , You were one of the ppl who was pretty anti on their loading aspectCommentQuote0Flag
- amit.bhalla Ji,
You are wrong i was never anti.
You have mistaken me with somebody.CommentQuote0Flag