Collapse

NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Last updated: 1 hour ago
21913 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

have heard thaat resale for puri phase 1 ie being quoted at around 6700-6800 psf......???

If that is the case then Phase one ppl who booked at 5750 - discounts have made good money in short time

Comment

makusi, i see a stone statue of an Elephant in the second picture . I hope that there is no BMW connection here .
      Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

Speaking to a broker yesterday, you can get a unit bought 5750 for around 6200, 25% payment has gone so far, if market sentiment goes down it can easily reverse in short term at least, I believe this project is for people with deep pockets ready to wait for 5 years. As I have said in a previous post, the unit plans are pretty average despite being a great project with best of consultants involved, 4 bhk is the one to go for which was for 2.8 cr in phase 1 pre launch not sure what is the price now.

Originally posted by amit.bhalla View Post
        have heard thaat resale for puri phase 1 ie being quoted at around 6700-6800 psf......???

If that is the case then Phase one ppl who booked at 5750 - discounts have made good money in short time

Comment

Originally posted by Ark2011 View Post
          Speaking to a broker yesterday, you can get a unit bought 5750 for around 6200, 25% payment has gone so far, if market sentiment goes down it can easily reverse in short term at least, I believe this project is for people with deep pockets ready to wait for 5 years. As I have said in a previous post, the unit plans are pretty average despite being a great project with best of consultants involved, 4 bhk is the one to go for which was for 2.8 cr in phase 1 pre launch not sure what is the price now.
          I also spoke to a coupla brokers about 3-4 weeks back about this project.
          Nobody was offering less than 6500. 6200 seems unlikely to me. Although, I have made my investment and I cant buy it even if it is available at 6200, but still, i feel 6200 might have been an odd distress deal rather than market price. Just my pov, I could be easily wrong here!!!
          sigpicWe are the ones who wanna choose..Always wanna play ..but we never wanna loose!!!

Comment

Is Environment Clearance granted for this project. I think the SEIIA website is not update so cheking what builder says and if anybody seen the certificate. 'Cause i'm finding may be wrong that builder just to please buyers and send as much as demands possible starts with the excavacation, but then stops since can't use water, DG etc without environment clearance.

Also finding seiaahry.in is not updated since a few months, so would urge all the members to start sending emails/phone calls to the contacts on page http://www.seiaahry.in/contact.html to get things back in order.
            Last edited by agvinod; April 15 2012, 11:41 PM.

Comment

E-way investment

Hi Guys,

Can you please help me list the top 5 projects on Dwarka E Way purely in terms of investment, time period 2-3 years, budget 60-70 lacs..thanks in advance...

Comment

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
                makusi, i see a stone statue of an Elephant in the second picture . I hope that there is no BMW connection here .
                That was the first things that came to my mind after seeing elephant statues :-D but to my relief I couldn't locate the other type :-D

Comment

Hi
                  Greetings

Any development taking place here??

Do keep posting pictures, news, sector roads, projects, new launches, resale activity.. gossip..!!

Cheers

Comment

Team,

what happened to members like ultichakri, patanpratap etc who had neighbours who were involved in constrcution/obstruction in NPR .And also another member whose had sources in chandigarh sharing secrets with him?

Any idea where and why they have gone?
                    Last edited by golu11; April 21 2012, 09:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by golu11 View Post
                      Team,

what happened to members like ultichakri, patanpratap etc who had neighbours who were involved in constrcution/obstruction in NPR .And also another member whose had sources in chandigarh sharing secrets to him?

Any idea where and why they have gone?
                      They are gone on holidays at DeWay
                      Dil Jawan Hai To Jahan Hai

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X