Collapse

NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Last updated: 1 hour ago
21718 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

8% may be an understatement if you are only considering the litigation free part of NPR. I am not sure about 50% figure either but came across property news in NDTV profit yesterday.

This is a sharp deviation from other similar programs running on separate channels about the area. Where they are still selling NPR as the next best thing to happen to Gurgaon, and a 'bus' not to be missed by users and investors alike. The section for NPR starts at 17:30 and Dr Praveen Kumar is still adamant on October deadline. No news in video which is not already been discussed in this thread, but seems like a change of stance as far as ' suit waale property gurus' are concerned about the DEW.

The Property Show: Property value in Kalyan has peaked

Comment

Respected baba

is show par jo bol bole gae hain woh humaare BABA ke hai, bhai humaare BABA se ab NDT* waale bhi opinion le rahe hain.

but lagta hai baba dont want to disclose his identity tats why he didn't appear on the show.

kyon BABA ? yeh aap hi ke bol hai naa ?
      Last edited by shkhan; May 2 2012, 02:52 PM.

Comment

Baba se yaad aaya

Comment

D way ki bhi kripa ruki hui hain

Comment

Originally posted by amit001 View Post
            D way ki bhi kripa ruki hui hain
            Hi
            Greetings

Bade sahib ki baat dhyan se suno.. yeh baba log sab fraudi hote hain, inki baatein mat suno...

Bade sahib has very clearly said on the channel and he holds an Public administrative post. 7-8 cases are all that is left off to be resolved and any development of public nature cannot be held at ransom and all courts are in the favour of development.. Baki VIKAS KI CHINTA MAT KARO (usko to pata nahin hoga ke nahin)

Mujeh to yeh dar lag raha tha kahin interview main Joote wala kaand fir se na ho jaye.. KARWA TO RAHA HOON DWAY KA KAAM.. AB KHUD THODE JA KE LET JAOONGA WAHAN PE!!

In shiriman ke Faridabad se jate hi Vikas hone lag gaya jab ke yeh bade sahib wahan DC the, and is now administrator HUDA in gurgaon, in which case he doesnt have the powers that of DC.
            Metro tender pass hogaya.. kaam shuru
            Sewerage tender pass hogaya.. kaam shuru
            Master Road tender pass hogaya.. kaan shuru
            NH2 6 lane kaam shuru
            sector 12 community center kaam shuru
            lighting of master road pan 31 kms of neharpar, tender pass..kaam shuru..
            GGN- FBD toll road done,
            SOHNA- Ballabhgarh toll road done..
            1800acres IMT inaugurated.. etc etc..

Maujan hi Maujhan

Baki VIKAS KI CHINTA MAT KARO..Amit Ji.. kehna bade sahib ka. Bade bade fraud kiye Neharpar DD Motors, Triveni, Pal Group, BPTP nein Neharpar when he was DC there,, he was aware of everything.. Farmers dug and stole sand and sold to bhatta owners from HUDA owned land. They kept sowing and reaping bountiful multiple crops, three times a year,, all newspapers have seen that prosperity in Faridabad during his term there as DC. Not a single FIR lodged till date against any farmer..

Yeh TV walon ko kya pata vikas kya hota hai..Inhone kabhi sadak banwai hai!!
            Pata nahin.. kahan purani Delhi, congested chawri bazar ke logon ka interview hai.. bhalla sahib ko pata hai kitni building aati hain raste mein..

Thanks to you schaan bhai..you have an eye for detail, must say..

Cheers
            Last edited by BlessU; May 2 2012, 04:43 PM.

Comment

I don't know about the number of houses but the person who came in between for like 10 secs and said there are 350 houses is the councilor for New palam vihar phase 1,2,3. His name is Rishiraj Rana

I live in new palam vihar phase -1. He stays quite close to my place but again I have no idea about the number of houses.

Thanks

Originally posted by BlessU View Post
              Hi
              Greetings

Bade sahib ki baat dhyan se suno.. yeh baba log sab fraudi hote hain, inki baatein mat suno...

Bade sahib has very clearly said on the channel and he holds an Public administrative post. 7-8 cases are all that is left off to be resolved and any development of public nature cannot be held at ransom and all courts are in the favour of development.. Baki VIKAS KI CHINTA MAT KARO (usko to pata nahin hoga ke nahin)

Mujeh to yeh dar lag raha tha kahin interview main Joote wala kaand fir se na ho jaye.. KARWA TO RAHA HOON DWAY KA KAAM.. AB KHOD THODE JA KE LET JAOONGA WAHAN PE!!

In shiriman ke Faridabad se jate hi Vikas hone lag gaya jab ke yeh bade sahib wahan DC the, and is now administrator HUDA in gurgaon, in which case he doesnt have the powers that of DC.
              Metro tender pass hogaya.. kaam shuru
              Sewerage tender pass hogaya.. kaam shuru
              Master Road tender pass hogaya.. kaan shuru
              NH2 6 lane kaam shuru
              sector 12 community center kaam shuru
              lighting of master road pan 31 kms of neharpar, tender pass..kaam shuru..
              GGN- FBD toll road done,
              SOHNA- Ballabhgarh toll road done..
              1800acres IMT inaugurated.. etc etc..

Maujan hi Maujhan

Baki VIKAS KI CHINTA MAT KARO..Amit Ji.. kehna bade sahib ka.
              Yeh TV walon ko kya pata vikas kya hota hai..Inhone kabhi sadak banwai hai!!
              Pata nahin.. kahan purani delhi, congested chawri bazar ke logon ka interview hai.. bhalla sahib ko pata hai kitni building aati hain raste mein..

Thanks to you schaan bhai..you have an eye for detail must say..

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by gdhody View Post
                I don't know about the number of houses but the person who came in between for like 10 secs and said there are 350 houses is the councilor for New palam vihar phase 1,2,3. His name is Rishiraj Rana

I live in new palam vihar phase -1. He stays quite close to my place but again I have no idea about the number of houses.

Thanks
                Hi
                Greetings

What was he saying about " people should take back money from builders for the flats they have booked"..

This is an extreme statement..

Most shocking was the statement about survey not being conducted to assess the level of infestation in the area of unauthorised buildings. This calls for an inquiry into the working of HUDA.. I clearly remember having read the previous administrators interview in TOI about the mention of 500 puccka building en route..

Cheers

Comment

I agree with you, the remark made by him was very inappropriate.

I stay very close to all these high rise apartments like Chintels, ATS, Raheja, Puri, India Bulls but i haven't invested in any of them. Back in 2009 when 1st builder Raheja launched his "Shillas" i was leaving for USA and they were offering me 2 BHK at 36 lacs. When i came back in 2011 and i saw like a million buildings of like a dozen builders close to my home and prices sky high, i regretted not investing that time but now i think it was good i did not invest but that's my story.

Now NPV & Deway, Only Mahindra is in phase-3. Rest all are in phase -1 quite close to my home. My house is free from litigation but I am very sorry for all those whose houses are under litigation and those who are invested as they might have to wait for quite some time before NPR becomes a reality.

But i know one thing for sure that the case is in very last stages in high court & i know some people who have taken compensation in Daulatabad.
                  Praveen kumar might be right, they actually might do it in oct this year

rest i got no idea about anything, i only read in this forum and see whats the progress. i will definately update on this thread, If i hear or know something as I stay in NPV only.

Thanks

Originally posted by BlessU View Post
                  Hi
                  Greetings

What was he saying about " people should take back money from builders for the flats they have booked"..

This is an extreme statement..

Most shocking was the statement about survey not being conducted to assess the level of infestation in the area of unauthorised buildings. This calls for an inquiry into the working of HUDA.. I clearly remember having read the previous administrators interview in TOI about the mention of 500 puccka building en route..

Cheers

Comment

if the roads gets built quickly or was built 3 yrs ago, who would get benefit from it - end user, that is not in interest of builders and everyone else except end users

Jab tak chus (suck) sakte hai chusenge
                    Last edited by guptaj; May 2 2012, 07:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by gdhody View Post
                      I agree with you, the remark made by him was very inappropriate.

I stay very close to all these high rise apartments like Chintels, ATS, Raheja, Puri, India Bulls but i haven't invested in any of them. Back in 2009 when 1st builder Raheja launched his "Shillas" i was leaving for USA and they were offering me 2 BHK at 36 lacs. When i came back in 2011 and i saw like a million buildings of like a dozen builders close to my home and prices sky high, i regretted not investing that time but now i think it was good i did not invest but that's my story.

Now NPV & Deway, Only Mahindra is in phase-3. Rest all are in phase -1 quite close to my home. My house is free from litigation but I am very sorry for all those whose houses are under litigation and those who are invested as they might have to wait for quite some time before NPR becomes a reality.

But i know one thing for sure that the case is in very last stages in high court & i know some people who have taken compensation in Daulatabad.
                      Praveen kumar might be right, they actually might do it in oct this year

rest i got no idea about anything, i only read in this forum and see whats the progress. i will definately update on this thread, If i hear or know something as I stay in NPV only.

Thanks
                      I don't know exact nos but I have seen these houses and hardly to believe that it would be easy task for HUDA to demolish them. The matter is pending in court from last 7 years with no end result than how anybody can expect the solution of this matter in next 6 months whereas court verdict is at-least further 7-8 years away. This is hard fact that HUDA can't fulfill the demands of litigants than what solution left another than settlement through court.

NPR not only obstructed at NPV colony there are several other hurdles and these cases were separately filled and under hearing process. Its also heard that Delhi side some objection are raising of diverting the NH8 traffic to Dwarka sub-city internal roads and suggested the shifting of junction point however so far the authenticity of this information not get established.
                      Sab 99 ka fer hain............

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X