A lot of companies are advertising for property citing nearness to Dwarka expressway corridor.

Shilas, Indiabulls Centrum Park and Ramprastha Edge Tower come to mind.

Does anybody have news on when this construction will start and when it is likely to finish? Has the contract been awarded and to whom?
Date of completion and start of operation will be vital news for evaluating the pricing of flats sold in this corridor.

Last I heard was that a few houses in Palam Vihar were slated for demolition for this expressway in May June 09 or thereabouts.
Read more
19762 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • it would be used by people coming from west delhi who will not have to converge at dhaula kuan:)
    it would also be used by residents of new sectors and even for ppl staying on GCX/sohna as an alternate exit towards delhi/airport etc...
    think of Eway as an alternate to the current delhi ggn route and not a replacement.

as far pace of completion is concerned it would follow the standard indian time frame....:bab (45):

Originally Posted by gurpreet357
    That is some news Nitin.
    Further, I was wondering who would use that road even if it is built?
    Majority of traffic from Delhi to Gurgaon either goes to Cyber City/ Golf course road or Udyog Vihar. With the end point at Khekri where would the traffic go to? Manesar?
    It is difficult to imagine currently that people converging at Dhaula Kuan and travelling on NH8 would first go to Dwarka and then travel on this expressway to go to a place in Gurgaon. It would probably take the same amount of time if they would travel on NH8.
    So, if the road only connects Dwarka to Manesar, I am doubtful that DDA would proactively pursue it until the time Dwarka 2 is ready. But then HUDA could push as they did for the Metro.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vinaybhatia
    These Road blocks are not uncommon for any development work. We all know how public depts work in India. I am sure there will be many small bumps on the development of this area. One should have long term horizon ( 4-5 yrs ) for eway properties if considering for investment/end use.

Yeah quite a few things are common in India... few roads are on paper forever... half of it sits in Swiss banks and other half in babu's pockets... Hope everything comes out well. I am still hopeful for my Dway investment but things are not quite good as claimed by few respected members here. Few of them have direct contacts in assembly thats quite impressive... For new investors my advise - Please stay away for few months to see how things are coming... For current investors - There is no need to panic at this time, just hold on to your investments...! FOr a decent ROI I dont think anything before 4-6 yrs make sense..!

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by AmitMM
    it would be used by people coming from west delhi who will not have to converge at dhaula kuan:)
    it would also be used by residents of new sectors and even for ppl staying on GCX/sohna as an alternate exit towards delhi/airport etc...
    think of Eway as an alternate to the current delhi ggn route and not a replacement.

as far pace of completion is concerned it would follow the standard indian time frame....:bab (45):

Like your post. We should be realistic..!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dabbang
    Yeah quite a few things are common in India... few roads are on paper forever... half of it sits in Swiss banks and other half in babu's pockets... Hope everything comes out well. I am still hopeful for my Dway investment but things are not quite good as claimed by few respected members here. Few of them have direct contacts in assembly thats quite impressive... For new investors my advise - Please stay away for few months to see how things are coming... For current investors - There is no need to panic at this time, just hold on to your investments...! FOr a decent ROI I dont think anything before 4-6 yrs make sense..!

Cheers

dabbang, Which project have you invested on D way?. Any way I know you have an investment in Palm hills as well. Any progress on construction there ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Agastya07
    dabbang, Which project have you invested on D way?. Any way I know you have an investment in Palm hills as well. Any progress on construction there ?

I have my investment in Vedas... Palm Hills didnt get thru at the last moment... Resale that was...
    CommentQuote
  • Guys....D E way is a reality now, 6 lane road can be classified as e way. and all other development like BRT corridor and Metro Line will take its own time. But for appreciation of property 6 lane raod is more than sufficient.

Btw I am end user in Ramprastha City The Edge tower. I think as per the current scene Ramprastha city towers will be ready to move till next year end. Yes it is true that it will not be livable for next one odd year but if I go by the logic of some NH-8 people and buy only after complete D E way is litigation free I will end up in spending my whole life savings. So it is wise decision to buy d e way if builder is good. And i dont think Indiabulls , Ramprastha , Raheja are small time builders who will run with your money.

And people stop abusing "broker" community. There might be some brokers on this forum but what ever they are doing is to feed there family like we all people do. They might say some wrong and false things, then take there name and correct them but dont abuse broker community as whole.

Happy posting....
    CommentQuote
  • npr will be a reality, but all depends on last mile connectivity to delhi. DDA is quite lethargic and even thei 2 prestigious road networks UER-II, UER-III are in limbo. UER-II started 3 years back and still not all land has been acquired with the road on 25% complete.

There is already encroachment and a few farmhouses of big shots in the way of NPR on delhi side, so whether it is 150 mtr wide on delhi side may not be a actual reality.

all in all eway will not be a good habitable place in nxt 2-3 yrs and by the time of possesion, it shd give decent to very good roi. the early movers can still make some returns on early exit.

btw i am not invested on deway and looking at prices a feel there wont be any project coming below 3200 in this region
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gurpreet357
    That is some news Nitin.
    Majority of traffic from Delhi to Gurgaon either goes to Cyber City/ Golf course road or Udyog Vihar. With the end point at Khekri where would the traffic go to? Manesar?
    It is difficult to imagine currently that people converging at Dhaula Kuan and travelling on NH8 would first go to Dwarka and then travel on this expressway to go to a place in Gurgaon. It would probably take the same amount of time if they would travel on NH8.

Hi Gurpreet

Please do not forget the DEway is not only residential, we have the whole Relience SEZ there and also should see various offices as we have on both sides of NH8

May be you and I wouldn't have to go to infinity towers or Udhyog vihar any more....Offices will shift(or new offices) on DEwayThat is some news Nitin.

Hi Gurpreet

Please do not forget the DEway is not only residential, we have the whole Relience SEZ there and also should see various offices as we have on both sides of NH8

May be you and I wouldn't have to go to infinity towers or Udhyog vihar any more....Offices will shift(or new offices) on DEway
    CommentQuote
  • Sector 110A - NPR resolution

Looks like HUDA/govt is seriously looking at the options to address and resolve alignment dispute with New Palam Vihar residents. If they acquire land in Sec 110A and allot it to impacted land owners then court case can be settled soon.

दीपक आहूजा ॥ न्यू पालम विहार

चौमा गांव के किसानों को जमीन अधिग्रहण के एवज में 60 लाख रुपये प्रति एकड़ के हिसाब से मुआवजा दिया जाएगा। हालांकि जिला प्रशासन ने साल 2008 में भी इस गांव में जमीन का कलेक्टर रेट इतना ही तय किया था। अब 3 साल बीतने के बावजूद भी मुआवजा राशि में कोई बढ़ोतरी नहीं की गई है।

हरियाणा अर्बन डिवेलपमेंट अथॉरिटी ( हूडा ) के आग्रह पर भूमि अधिग्रहण विभाग ने चौमा गांव के किसानों को नोटिस जारी किए थे। इस जमीन पर हूडा सेक्टर 110 ए बसा रहा है। जमीन का मुआवजा तय करने के लिए अधिकारियों की बैठक हुई। एक अधिकारी ने बताया कि मंडल कमिश्नर टी . के . शर्मा की अध्यक्षता में बैठक में मुआवजा राशि पर बातचीत हुई। इसमें कहा गया कि पिछले 3 साल में जमीन के दाम नहीं बढ़े हैं , जिसके चलते 60 लाख रुपये प्रति एकड़ मुआवजा निर्धारित किया गया है।

गौरतलब है कि इस सेक्टर को नॉर्दर्न पेरिफेरल रोड ( एनपीआर ) के रास्ते में आने वाले मकानों को विस्थापित करने के लिए किया जा रहा है। एनपीआर का मामला पंजाब एवं हरियाणा हाई कोर्ट में विचाराधीन है। याचिकाकर्ता न्यू पालम विहार की रेजिडेंट वेलफेयर असोसिएशन ने सेक्टर 110 ए में मकान देने का आग्रह हाई कोर्ट से किया हुआ है।

41.19 एकड़ में विकसित होगा सेक्टर 110 ए

हूडा की ओर से सेक्टर 110 ए को 41.19 एकड़ में विकसित किया जाएगा। भूमि अधिग्रहण विभाग की ओर से जमीन अधिग्रहण को लेकर सेक्शन 4 और 6 के नोटिस जारी किए जा चुके हैं। बताया जा रहा है कि जल्द ही सेक्शन 9 का नोटिस भी जारी कर दिया जाएगा। इसके बाद अवॉर्ड ( मुआवजा राशि ) की घोषणा की जाएगी।

??????? ?? ?????? ?? ???? ?? ??? 60 ???-????????-??????-Navbharat Times
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by karan.singh
    Originally Posted by gurpreet357
    That is some news Nitin.

Hi Gurpreet

May be you and I wouldn't have to go to infinity towers or Udhyog vihar any more....Offices will shift(or new offices) on DEway

Agreed. This road would have positive impact on all the properties and not only on Dway properties. Sector 82+ would have direct connectivity to Delhi. Load on NH8 will reduce. Properties on NH8 (Sectors 73-83) would have perfect location because they will have an option of choosing NH8/Dway for Delhi.
    SEZ is looking to be in soup as of now... hope it comes out well.
    Agreed. This road would have positive impact on all the properties and not only on Dway properties. Sector 82+ would have direct connectivity to Delhi. Load on NH8 will reduce. Properties on NH8 (Sectors 73-83) would have perfect location because they will have an option of choosing NH8/Dway for Delhi.
    SEZ is looking to be in soup as of now... hope it comes out well.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by lovehate
    Looks like HUDA/govt is seriously looking at the options to address and resolve alignment dispute with New Palam Vihar residents. If they acquire land in Sec 110A and allot it to impacted land owners then court case can be settled soon.

दीपक आहूजा ॥ न्यू पालम विहार

चौमा गांव के किसानों को जमीन अधिग्रहण के एवज में 60 लाख रुपये प्रति एकड़ के हिसाब से मुआवजा दिया जाएगा। हालांकि जिला प्रशासन ने साल 2008 में भी इस गांव में जमीन का कलेक्टर रेट इतना ही तय किया था। अब 3 साल बीतने के बावजूद भी मुआवजा राशि में कोई बढ़ोतरी नहीं की गई है।

हरियाणा अर्बन डिवेलपमेंट अथॉरिटी ( हूडा ) के आग्रह पर भूमि अधिग्रहण विभाग ने चौमा गांव के किसानों को नोटिस जारी किए थे। इस जमीन पर हूडा सेक्टर 110 ए बसा रहा है। जमीन का मुआवजा तय करने के लिए अधिकारियों की बैठक हुई। एक अधिकारी ने बताया कि मंडल कमिश्नर टी . के . शर्मा की अध्यक्षता में बैठक में मुआवजा राशि पर बातचीत हुई। इसमें कहा गया कि पिछले 3 साल में जमीन के दाम नहीं बढ़े हैं , जिसके चलते 60 लाख रुपये प्रति एकड़ मुआवजा निर्धारित किया गया है।

गौरतलब है कि इस सेक्टर को नॉर्दर्न पेरिफेरल रोड ( एनपीआर ) के रास्ते में आने वाले मकानों को विस्थापित करने के लिए किया जा रहा है। एनपीआर का मामला पंजाब एवं हरियाणा हाई कोर्ट में विचाराधीन है। याचिकाकर्ता न्यू पालम विहार की रेजिडेंट वेलफेयर असोसिएशन ने सेक्टर 110 ए में मकान देने का आग्रह हाई कोर्ट से किया हुआ है।

41.19 एकड़ में विकसित होगा सेक्टर 110 ए

हूडा की ओर से सेक्टर 110 ए को 41.19 एकड़ में विकसित किया जाएगा। भूमि अधिग्रहण विभाग की ओर से जमीन अधिग्रहण को लेकर सेक्शन 4 और 6 के नोटिस जारी किए जा चुके हैं। बताया जा रहा है कि जल्द ही सेक्शन 9 का नोटिस भी जारी कर दिया जाएगा। इसके बाद अवॉर्ड ( मुआवजा राशि ) की घोषणा की जाएगी।

??????? ?? ?????? ?? ???? ?? ??? 60 ???-????????-??????-Navbharat Times

Thanks for sharing. There are a few implications of these news:

> Sector 110 A is probably the smallest sector of Gurgaon (only 41 acres), and may not have high rises at all (except Mahindra Aura). This is not the best news for Aura (however, just to add a disclaimer, this news won't affect Aura's appreciation in short term).

> In an earlier news, it was informed by Chintels that they had acquired 12.3 acres of land for Rs. 103 crores (i.e. about 8 crore Rupees per acre) for Chintels Serenity project on Eway. In comparison, Huda is acquiring land at 60 lakh Rupees per acre under the Land Acquisition Act 1894, which is peanuts for these land holders. Just goes to show the very very deep pockets of Huda.

> Land acquisition is a time taking process, which would be followed by rehabilitation of NPR litigants. Since section 4 & section 6 notices have been issued already, we can hope for settlement of cases by the next year (Before the opponents and enemies of Dwarka Eway projects start jumping up and down for my blood, I hereby declare that is no guarantee from my side for these happenings. These are my views based on experience, no offence meant to anyone).
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit dalal
    Hello Everyone ,

Thiis is my first post .

I am an NRI, who has recently come back to India . I am looking to invest on NPR 2 or 3 flats of 2/3 BHKs .

Please guide me, if this investment would be good for me holding it for say 2/3 years .

Well being an nri , you need security for your money as you cant track your investment or get after the builder on a regular basis, and none of the buiders on dwarka eway giving apartments can be said to be decent , except rahejas and indiabulls !!1

But pricing of both these developers is among the highest in the area , so you ll have to choose , whether you wanna go with safe builder with limited/lesser returns , or a comparitively unsafe builder with chancesof higher returns !!!

I hope i havent increased your confusions :P

Take care
    Bishan
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit dalal
    More confused than ever, so if not NPR, where in Gurgaon ? & also any good plots, i forgot to mention, i can buy one 500 sq. yards on down payment, along with 2/3 flats .

Hahaha ... bhai saab you should go to a good broker rather than wasting time here , if you are looking to invest so aggressively in gurgaon RE !!!
    CommentQuote
  • Ya you are absolutely right. They smartly put posts on to this site & build and guide opinions. Dont blindly trust the posts on the forum...use some mind by yourself after actual visit of the sites...
    CommentQuote
  • Dwarka expressway in 12 months !!!!

If this news is even 50% wrong or 50% true, in either case property along the dwarka expressway will sky rocket like anything..

http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2011-04-08/gurgaon/29396037_1_npr-project-northern-peripheral-road-mega-project

As informed by a property dealer, Indiabulls is partnered by congressmen in power (Sumita Singh) also has its own project coming on dwarka expressway in a major way..

Prices in Dwarka are astronomical and those in Gurgaon have more than doubled since 2008.. Also with development of Eway/Metro think certainly look positive..

However need to check the correctness of the news article as the same newspaper was of a different view just a couple of months ago
    Dwarka Expressway far from a reality - Times Of India:bab (60):
    CommentQuote