Last updated: 4 hours ago
21883 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

inventory

Originally posted by rakeshp View Post
    Chopra, I don't understand when I called a few weeks back they said nothing good left only a few of on higher floors, suddenly what happened !! Looks like they launched new tower.
    I called a broker firm posing as an interested buyer for smallest unit possible and then broker called me back after 1 hour with the above info (inventory and price ) posted by me.

But, as you know, brokers and builders rarely tell the truth if the truth goes against their financial interests.
    Last edited by chopra; March 14 2011, 01:28 AM. Reason: typo

Comment

yeah this is the first step towards NPR, but once done it should be open the way for further developments along. Here is how I looked at it , see page number 68 of the tender it gives the breakup of 150mtr for NPR.

I'm starting from left side if I stand in the middle of the Dway facing towards Manesar(which side is left or right is contestable as map gives cross-section)

1. 30 Meters for Green belt and Hight tension line.
      2. 2.5 Meters footpath, then 3.5 meter HMV lane, then 2.5 Mtrs footpath.
      3. 10 Meter service road.
      4. 10 Meters Trunk servive,
      5. 7 Meter foot path.
      6. 4 Meter + 7 Meter + 4 Meter BRT corridore.

7. Then Drum rolls 12.5 Meters road they are talking about.
      8. 10 Meter central Divider.
      9. Again drum rolls 12. 5 Meters road.
      10. 7 Meter Footpath.
      11. 8 Meter Metro.

fir uske baad sab kuch repeat as on right side amounting to total 150 Meter.

so yes this is the first Step, rest will take time but good to start things rolling.

Comment

Wisdom

Jankit, if I'm running a company with diverse interest say in real estate development and another say brokerage with very client facing staff I would ask my staff in every department facing client to hard sell whatever I make, its conventional wisdom. And doesn't need a harvard degree to sell realestate anywhere in the world
        no offence rakesh bhai.
        my share broker or relationship agent had never pitched property to me so I was amazed. When I probed he himself told he was being asked by bosses and given targets.

Also, I wont like when my friendly grossary store owner starts calling me and starts telling me of real estate investment.

I don't deal or pick the call of the share trading relationship manager to discuss properties. I pick up his calls for market investments and account related requests. If he on every call starts pitching or asking me or tell me if I have made up my mind on Investing in Centrium Park - I would not like it per-se.

Comment

And this 12.5 meters is 3 lanes(page 68 same diagram there are three cars in 12.5 M) so 3+3=6, 6 lanes road looks pretty much like expressway to me

Comment

Yes Jankit, I understand. Pestering can be quite irritating.

Comment

NPR

1. 30 Meters for Green belt and Hight tension line.
              2. 2.5 Meters footpath, then 3.5 meter HMV lane, then 2.5 Mtrs footpath.
              10. 7 Meter Footpath.
              11. 8 Meter Metro.
              Thanks for the details.

Earlier I just saw the figure on page 68 which shows 42 meter section and was wondering why govt floated tenders for only 42 meters, but now I understand that 150 meters include everything like Central divider, Central and service roads, green belts , BRT ,Metro ,Trunk Services and Foot Paths.

I agree with you that 6 lanes road with 10 meter central divider would be good for now.

Comment

It will definatly take another 5-7 yrs to 150mtr DE Running. But it will come. So anyone with holding power of 5 yrs will get good returns. But not in short term.

Comment

Originally posted by vinays View Post
                  ". Pick up any real estate market across the world and it will reflect an inflation + 200 basis points (2%) kind of a return over any 8 to 10 year cycle. There is no better hedge against inflation!"
                  This is standard wisdom from every economist and very well stated - RE is the best hedge against inflation.

Stocks will also do well with inflation but in a volatile fashion and only some sectors serve as good inflation hedges. Inflation usually results in high rates which is against stocks. Inflation also causes margin pressures.
                  Venky (Please read watch a or before posting)

Comment

Hi Guys,

Today we should hear some news on Dway tender.

Let us hope for the good.

Comment

Guys Any Update on Tendor???

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X