Collapse

NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Last updated: 11 hours ago
21720 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

hes talking about the same property show which was aired few days back also and was debated for having comments from Bade sahib.....(Vikas ki chinta chod do , ab munni ki chinta karo......lol)

Comment

Here is the link to NDTV property show episode where DEway was discussed at length and I found this as really good one considering the Head of Puri Group was there, a good Property reserach analyst and somebody big from Dealers group:

The Property Show: Should you buy at Dwarka Express way in NCR

Second half of the video covers the DeWay discussion.

Highlights:
      1) Road will take 2-3 years to come up, social infrastructure may take five years to come up.
      2) DMRC has not proposed any Metro on DeWay in phase IV
      3) As per Delhi's revised master plan, area of arnd 700 sq km is going to come up in delhi, most of that will be arnd Dwarka so going fwd prices may be impacted.
      4) Coming up of the DeWay is the key point, everybody is hopeful that it'll come in time.
      5) more than 60% are investors in this region.
      6) 18 km stretch can not be considered one market, it is logically being seen in 3 diff markets based on promixity from Delhi and other factors.
      7) Puri group chairman highlighted some very positive points about this area. Do check the video for details.

Interesting to note Mr. Samir who is co-anchor of this show and whose firm PropEquity is building a Real estate database for Indian Govt was all upbeat about DeWay till a month agao, every episode of Property show, he'd advocate the region and now his firm has come up with a research report and now he feels that the prices have run too far and the area will take some years to be livable and it is a futuristic location only.

Comment

Road from Patataudi road to Kherkidaula to be repaired and soon will be in working condition as per news-

Gurgaon Properties

Comment

Manoj, in the NDTV show panel said Dwarka Expressway is a good location but at present prices are overhyped and rate should be not more than 3500 -Rs 4000. And it will take a minimum decade 10Years for Dwarks Expressway to be livable with full social Infrastructure.

Comment

Originally posted by pankajrai View Post
            Manoj, in the NDTV show panel said Dwarka Expressway is a good location but at present prices are overhyped and rate should be not more than 3500 -Rs 4000. And it will take a minimum decade 10Years for Dwarks Expressway to be livable with full social Infrastructure.

Hi Pankaj,

Need your project specific POV....

Do you think your views are also hold good for Mahindra Aura (sector 110), LTH & Chintals paradiso (Secto 109). Do you think that it will take another 10 year to develop this area as livable....

What about the present living status of the residents of New Palam Vihar. If it is in such a bad condition then why they are demanding huge compensation....

__________________________________________________ __________
            It is better to be blind than to see things from only one point of view

Comment

Thanks for the link ( have not yet gone through it, though ).

This has been discussed in the forum sometime back .

I feel for the best of Builders ( normal specification ) deserve a pricing of about 3000 to 3300 . Medium one's about 2500- 3000 & the rest within 2500 . These prices r looking at the current issues & state of affairs & infrastructure present . Prices being demanded today r as if the D e way is complete, full infra. is in place & the area is ready & fit for living . D e way make take minimum 5 to 8 years to put all this in place ( god willing ) . In fact, today, u r paying the price which might be justified after say, 7 to 8 years .

If the infrastructure moves in at a better pace & all the issues of the D e way vanish, still u can safely assume a period of 4-5 years for this place to be fit for living .

My POV, please ignore, if u don't agree .

Originally posted by pankajrai View Post

Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

Manoj Jee if you are talking about social infra then I believe this is the only area after GC Ex and SPR which will be livable at the earliest.....

Comment

Few days back my mother and my brother went to see some projects for me inc the NH

Her reaction was - how can one live on NH - There is no grocery shops, no shops and no transportation back to main city....

I am giving her example - just to share how an end user thinks..

Obviously same was the response to D way except the sectors close to Delhi (108-110), atleast there is social infrastructure of palam vihar... rest of the D way is worse than NH8, once can not even reach those places as of now.

Many people wont agree... kindly ignore, in case you disgree

Comment

this is the sole reason I cannot justify myself of the very high prices being mentioned by the builders on NH , Groceries are a very small thing , You actually need some kind of place in case of medical emergencies and several other things.... God forbid if someone gets stuck in case of a medical emergency in the truck jams of Eway....

Comment

I heard the same comments from my mom in 2006 for sohna road and guess what in 2008 when possession was given things were lot different .. Every project usually have needs shop , dhobi , vegetable kiosk.. spr and gcx takes equal time to travel from centre of ggn ... So if one is looking for all these facilities today buy in gc road or sohna road new areas are not for people planning to live in 6 months or so..

Originally posted by amit001 View Post
                      Her reaction was - how can one live on NH - There is no grocery shops, no shops and no transportation back to main city....

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X