A lot of companies are advertising for property citing nearness to Dwarka expressway corridor.

Shilas, Indiabulls Centrum Park and Ramprastha Edge Tower come to mind.

Does anybody have news on when this construction will start and when it is likely to finish? Has the contract been awarded and to whom?
Date of completion and start of operation will be vital news for evaluating the pricing of flats sold in this corridor.

Last I heard was that a few houses in Palam Vihar were slated for demolition for this expressway in May June 09 or thereabouts.
Read more
19760 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by rs2507
    I agree, my argument is not that Dway will not happen...it will certainly. The question is time vs opportunity cost which is diabolical in this case.
    We have examples of India bulls and Raheja ready projects, possession is not possible. Similarly I believe many more projects including likes of Chintels will be ready before the required infrastructure. And that is the problem.
    You also consider projects like Mahindra launch, see the aggressive payment plans. Builder will have all the moolah and may deliver also...but it will be drastically premature...

Thik hai na fir to, junta ko 1.5-2 Cr ki jagah 60-90 lack me ghar mil jaega, 10 lack ka rent dega agar 2 saal wait kartna padta hai to bhi agar "habitable area " me. fir bhi fayada hi hai.
    CommentQuote
  • Every body knows that Dew will not be ready or sector road in 2013.So by 2014 or 2015 thinks will get better and hope all the problems will also get solved.
    So i don t think people need to worry.Might be for investor but not for end user.
    CommentQuote
  • If HUDA is saying 2014-2015; then don't expect completion at least till 2017-18.

Deway may come up as another broken Sector road but not as the super express way providing seamless connectivity.

Apart from NPV; ROB and Delhi side connectivity are other major issues.
    CommentQuote
  • Dew

abc111,
    I think once litigant problem solved all other issue will also settled.
    Hope in this 2 years time thinks will get better and Dew became reality.
    You must have heard about the factory in 103 sec the High Court decision i think you will see same think with Rehab people also Huda have to come up with solution.
    CommentQuote
  • Railway over bridge is most probably 4-5 years issue.
    Without ROB Deway is just another sector road.

There is no talk,no information about Delhi side connectivity.
    Can anyone inform at which point of Dwarka would Deway terminate?
    CommentQuote
  • abc111,
    I am not in india i don t know about that part.You are talking ROB which is near Palam Vihar when you come from palam vihar you cross railway track and you see Mahindra aura on right you talking about that.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rashpalsingh
    abc111,
    I think once litigant problem solved all other issue will also settled.
    Hope in this 2 years time thinks will get better and Dew became reality.
    You must have heard about the factory in 103 sec the High Court decision i think you will see same think with Rehab people also Huda have to come up with solution.

Yesterday in NE patwari land case get another stay order even after HC had given clearance on land acquisition, so be take serious note on litigation issue this is the key hurdle. The only solution is to have a consent of 70% litigants satisfying with compensation package.

ROB and flyovers took most time after legal matter hence if authority is serious than they must started the constructing these.
    CommentQuote
  • Authorities must start laying , widening roads, flyovers, underpasses from old gurgaon side till the DEW hurdle is resolved. This will atleast ensure there is connectivity to DEW sectors from multiple locations of Gurgaon improving movement.
    CommentQuote
  • Begging for excuse is a habit ....

Authorities are only taking excuses of delay by showcasing the litigation part of DEway. They are least bothered about the litigation free part of DEway:bab (45):.

What about ROB part of DEway, Is it affected by litigation, if it isn't then why construction is not yet started ... We are reading for the last one year that ROB deck construction money is deposited to Raiway department. I think Railways is going to start construction by the interest earned by that money:bab (45):

I read in some previous post that some part of stretch is with HSIDC, being a government department why HUDA and HSIDC are not solving this issue ?:bab (45): Same fate is with water treatment plant.:bab (45):

If authorities are really serious about traffic management, about 6 kms of stretch between Kherki Dhaula and Rewari Railway line can be utilised with a well managed intersection at Pataudi Road. At least reseident of 8X, 9X and 3X will be benefitted at intial phases of DEway construction.:bab (45):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Designer
    Authorities are only taking excuses of delay by showcasing the litigation part of DEway. They are least bothered about the litigation free part of DEway:bab (45):.

What about ROB part of DEway, Is it affected by litigation, if it isn't then why construction is not yet started ... We are reading for the last one year that ROB deck construction money is deposited to Raiway department. I think Railways is going to start construction by the interest earned by that money:bab (45):

I read in some previous post that some part of stretch is with HSIDC, being a government department why HUDA and HSIDC are not solving this issue ?:bab (45): Same fate is with water treatment plant.:bab (45):

If authorities are really serious about traffic management, about 6 kms of stretch between Kherki Dhaula and Rewari Railway line can be utilised with a well managed intersection at Pataudi Road. At least reseident of 8X, 9X and 3X will be benefitted at intial phases of DEway construction.:bab (45):

Section till Pataudi Rd to NH8 will definitely come up fast once the area near NH8 is resolved. But ultimately flyover has to be built over Pataudi Road. Minimum 4 years for that since work not yet started.

As for ROB, again it needs detailed planning because it has to go over railway line, Badshahpur drain, canal, Basai Road and sector roads in sector 99 some of which are quite big and connecting to railway paar sectors. Alignment and planning itself will take 2 years and another 4 years for building the ROB.

If planning part of both these has been completed, even then minimum 2015 for the expressway to become anything other than a sector road.

But one thing is sure - it will not remain sector road. It will get upgraded to expressway once these 2-3 major bridges are built. It will definitely come.

Until then, major congestion of the Basai and Daulatabad flyovers can be anticipated once the DEway projects start getting inhabited. I have never seen a more pathetic flyover than Basai Road - it seems like a single lane cart track in the sky.
    CommentQuote
  • The signs are imminent hope gullible end users tread the situation very carefully... finally now builders on deway have started advertising "NO EMI TILL POSSESSION" plans clearly indicating a clear slow down in deway market,people had started moving to manesar belt with proejct being launched in 5K bracket. With writing on the wall wrt litigations and perennial delays on Deway builders devised this method of PR exercises and selective leaks regarding deway.
    for all those following up deway from 2009 must have noticed MEtro being advertised heavly by deway builders and in between it all got flattened now again noises are being made on airport express line.

just to bring to your notice in phase 4 metro from sec 21 dwarka is suppose to go to iffco via udyog vihar. now they have again started creating confusion among end users by stating ADAG might take metro to gurgaon via deway.....god help end users and all those planning to venture into deway market without any clear signs of any matter getting resolved.

Another indication that deway sales have dipped drastically the builders have now started having property fairs like noida extn and faridabad nehar paar. Things are moving really slow on eway now and builders seems to have given into this snail pace.

It is is 3-5 year story now and for an end user with rent, emi and opportunity cost of booking amount (min 10 lakhs + 10% interest pa) its a tough tough area to buy property now.... hope this has atleast started stagnation of prices on deway (actual prices not paper prices) even if this property is available at 5K in resale now and in next 1 year the resale prices remain same; that mean a 12-15% depreciation in prices for property which will make this area worth investing.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Venkytalks
    Section till Pataudi Rd to NH8 will definitely come up fast once the area near NH8 is resolved. But ultimately flyover has to be built over Pataudi Road. Minimum 4 years for that since work not yet started.

Commuters still use this 6.0 kms of stretch until NH8 issue get solved. As far as interchange at Pataudi road - Dwarka Expressway junctions, I think it is not planned at this stage, a clear example of pathetic planning of Planning Department. Interchange will definetely come but only after when commuters get caught in drastic traffic jam like Hero Honda Chowk. Let the people suffer at intersection for at least one decade only after that Interchange will come up. Interchange will take at least 2 decade to come up at his location. It would be great if they connect SPR to NPR but it require a proper planning and vision which lacks in our planners.

As for ROB, again it needs detailed planning because it has to go over railway line, Badshahpur drain, canal, Basai Road and sector roads in sector 99 some of which are quite big and connecting to railway paar sectors. Alignment and planning itself will take 2 years and another 4 years for building the ROB.

Based on previous information posted in IREF, it is already planned and some 48+ crores is deposited to Railways for construction of DECK and abutment structure at railway crossing. Rest of the approach etc is a part of HUDA. Now I am most concern about their plannig.... as they might have planned for only 4 lanes(not sure....) at this stage, like they did a blunder at Basai Road Crossing. Our planners and adminstrators are least conern about waste of time and money involved in such structures. I am damn sure that they havn't done any traffic modelling for Dwarka Expressway for projected traffic of year 2021 .

If planning part of both these has been completed, even then minimum 2015 for the expressway to become anything other than a sector road.

Now I am very much agree with your statement...

But one thing is sure - it will not remain sector road. It will get upgraded to expressway once these 2-3 major bridges are built. It will definitely come.

If HUDA want, area around Dwarka Expressway will be definetely look like a diplomatic encalve, because 3X, 8X, 9x and 100x sectors are well planned (space allocation) with proper road networks and utilities. Only thing left is realisation of these facilities at appropriate time.

Until then, major congestion of the Basai and Daulatabad flyovers can be anticipated once the DEway projects start getting inhabited. I have never seen a more pathetic flyover than Basai Road - it seems like a single lane cart track in the sky.

HUDA is working without a vision for planned development of this region. It is developers making them to work for providing various infrastructure facilities after constructing multi-storied townships and socities in Gurgaon (based on masterplan papers only)...

Basai Road flyover is joke on Engineering and Planning cell of HUDA/HSRDC. It was well known before that AIIMS and other development will come up this road very soon but HUDA/HSRDC is interested in taking money from NCPRB and do charity to themself and contractor.

It is sorry to say that HUDA is far behind developers in terms of working as a Development Authority..:bab (45):

My thoughts above ...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Designer
    My thoughts above ...

New sles Nahin ho rahe to resale ka ka hoga Bhaiya ?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Bhavna,
    I share your optimism that Dwarka Expressway has the potential to be the next Golf course Road. But the future of INDIABULLS is very bleak considering the number of complaints against them from customers across the country who have been cheated by this builder.If you go through the comments by customers on this and other forums you will realise that Indiabulls is one of the most unprofessional and unethical companies in the real estate sector in India.
    CommentQuote
  • can you share some links for the Indiabulls complaints....
    CommentQuote