A lot of companies are advertising for property citing nearness to Dwarka expressway corridor.

Shilas, Indiabulls Centrum Park and Ramprastha Edge Tower come to mind.

Does anybody have news on when this construction will start and when it is likely to finish? Has the contract been awarded and to whom?
Date of completion and start of operation will be vital news for evaluating the pricing of flats sold in this corridor.

Last I heard was that a few houses in Palam Vihar were slated for demolition for this expressway in May June 09 or thereabouts.
Read more
19762 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by abc111
    Aur Dwarka se connectivity Ka kya Log Aachar dalenge.

Unless there is an Express-way and seamless connectivity to Airport; Commercial office space won't come here and without office space; this place is even worse than Old Gurgaon Area as One would have to cross entire Old Gurgaon and its narrow roads amidst huge jams to reach the office.

nahi, aachar nahi dalenge, dance kaarenge

Abc111, I have read your prior posts on other threads, and have respect for your thoughts; however, its not appropriate to disagree with someone's post in a blunt fashion the way you have done.

Everybody and their grandmother is aware that NPR is plagued with problems, and unkept promises. However, still progress is being made, ableit slowly.

I am an investor on Dway, so yes, one may argue that I might want to read all good things about this area. However what got me slightly irked is that while psambher is doing a fantastic job of keeping us all posted about progress on NPR, we are trying to question his efforts in a crass fashion.

I hope you will see my point of view objectively.

Mr psambher, appreciate your efforts.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Venkytalks
    A lot of companies are advertising for property citing nearness to Dwarka expressway corridor.

Shilas, India bulls Centrum Park and Ramprastha Edge tower come to mind.

Does anybody have news on when this construction will start and when it is likely to finish? Has the contract been awarded and whom to? Date of completion and start of operation will be vital news for evaluating the pricing of flats sold in this corrridor.

Last I heard was that a few houses in Palam Vihar were slated for demolition for this expressway in May June 09 or thereabouts.

In what way Gurgaon better than Noida. I personally feel Noida much better option with scope of development
    CommentQuote
  • Re: Dwarka Gurgaon Super Expressway (Northern Peripheral Road)

Originally Posted by Harpreet1
    nahi, aachar nahi dalenge, dance kaarenge

Abc111, I have read your prior posts on other threads, and have respect for your thoughts; however, its not appropriate to disagree with someone's post in a blunt fashion the way you have done.

Everybody and their grandmother is aware that NPR is plagued with problems, and unkept promises. However, still progress is being made, ableit slowly.

I am an investor on Dway, so yes, one may argue that I might want to read all good things about this area. However what got me slightly irked is that while psambher is doing a fantastic job of keeping us all posted about progress on NPR, we are trying to question his efforts in a crass fashion.

I hope you will see my point of view objectively.

Mr psambher, appreciate your efforts.

NPR will give good returns to all investors.... But end users your grandchildren will be talking about... DEW.. dada ji ko yahi gam le gaya.. ek saal mein bann jayega guys reality is DEW is screwed i have myself invested but see no hope.... How long will these artificial prices sustain...

Irony is some babu (govt officer or huda officer) who marked npr screwed it up for all of us.

Dont remember if with such infrastructure and legal issues any other area appreciated like dew..

Builders, investors and brokers are making money... end user rest in peace..

Jago...

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2
    CommentQuote
  • Shayad....Grandchildren yeh bhi bole......dadaji bahut doordarshi the ...jo dew pe ghar le liya....warna hum kabhi le hi nahi paate......Time will only tell.

I am positive about Dew prospects....and happy that i jumped on the bus long back when some people were advising not to invest in here.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Maverick9999
    NPR will give good returns to all investors.... But end users your grandchildren will be talking about... DEW.. dada ji ko yahi gam le gaya.. ek saal mein bann jayega guys reality is DEW is screwed i have myself invested but see no hope.... How long will these artificial prices sustain...

Irony is some babu (govt officer or huda officer) who marked npr screwed it up for all of us.

Dont remember if with such infrastructure and legal issues any other area appreciated like dew..

Builders, investors and brokers are making money... end user rest in peace..

Jago...

Maverick,

I am not able to understand the source of such extreme cynicism. Anyway, I hope you understood the intent of my earlier post .... it was not to extol the pros & cons of NPR; but to highlight the behavior of one contributor towards another.

waise, If you are so worried about your investment on NPR, have you tried selling your investment, and investing somewhere else. kahin aisa na ho ki your grandchildren will be talking about... dada ji ko yahi gam le gaya, ki woh jage bhi hoye thae, realize bhi kar liya ki kissi unknown corrupt babu ne screw kar diya hai, prices bhi artificially inflated thay, but unnhone phir bhi dew ka daman nahi choda.

I never do public bashing of anyone. But simple intent of my earlier post was that if someone is making a positive contribution, debate with him / her respectfully.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ROMANK
    Shayad....Grandchildren yeh bhi bole......dadaji bahut doordarshi the ...jo dew pe ghar le liya....warna hum kabhi le hi nahi paate......Time will only tell.

I am positive about Dew prospects....and happy that i jumped on the bus long back when some people were advising not to invest in here.

ROMANK,
    Good Response i like it.When ever some good new comes on Dew some member comes up with anti views.
    CommentQuote
  • Only time will tell who proves correct but the fact is there are so many issues on DEW, I am also not optimistic over the future prospects. This govt has already wasted numerous time on resolving the issues and now giving unrealistic targets. 

How ROB can get completed in one year time when even they are still working on DPR. It would take atleast 3-4 years time from the date of final approved construction drawings released. 

Delhi side connectivity none is talking about?

Connectivity with NH8 and issue with NHAI, what is progress?

17 petition having stay order and nobody knows the final fate that in whom's favor final verdict get delivered. 

Issue with NPV and Kherki daula property owners, has authority get able to taken their consent on compensation package as per HC orders. 

Elections are round the corner and on last hour HUDA is making foolish targets to hide their failure. 

I don't know what actual store in future but as per current trend and attitude I can only foreseen the big hurdles and blockages. 
    CommentQuote

Originally Posted by Harpreet1
    Maverick,

I am not able to understand the source of such extreme cynicism. Anyway, I hope you understood the intent of my earlier post .... it was not to extol the pros & cons of NPR; but to highlight the behavior of one contributor towards another.

waise, If you are so worried about your investment on NPR, have you tried selling your investment, and investing somewhere else. kahin aisa na ho ki your grandchildren will be talking about... dada ji ko yahi gam le gaya, ki woh jage bhi hoye thae, realize bhi kar liya ki kissi unknown corrupt babu ne screw kar diya hai, prices bhi artificially inflated thay, but unnhone phir bhi dew ka daman nahi choda.

I never do public bashing of anyone. But simple intent of my earlier post was that if someone is making a positive contribution, debate with him / her respectfully.

Buddy Harpreet dont take it to heart.... I am just talking about current state and issues on DEW.... They are big issues... Bhed chaal mein sab khareed rahe hain.... I will be very happy if delhi/ncr end users become a bit more responsible... We are buying at a stretch where there is no road currently and builders govt is silent... Delhi ncr logon ke paas bahut paisa hai bhai...... Kya debate karen 4-5 deadline miss ho chuki hai.... Aaj litigation khattam hogi toh 2014 mein kaam shuru hoga aur 2015 mein road banega... Question is when will this stretch be litigation free... Rob... Factories, houses they will ask for min 1 yr to re settle

CommentQuote
  • This guy is another character.
    Whenever some good news comes he jumped in put is anti view and disappear for some times.Again he see some good news again he will jump in with is anti Dew hatred.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rashpalsingh
    This guy is another character.
    Whenever some good news comes he jumped in put is anti view and disappear for some times.Again he see some good news again he will jump in with is anti Dew hatred.

Where is good news ??:bab (59):I didn't seen anywhere...

Do you feel that by making announcement and taking initiative to commencement of road work in the litigation free zone even in security of police force will get job done. Is it feasible? This is biggest joke? Well how long police will stay there....for forever. This is ridiculous statement, I laugh enough :D:Dby hearing that they are going to finish the ROB work within one year time frame. They are now making childish statements and joined the hand with builder lobby, so that new project get launched at much higher price bracket....Bakra dhoond rahe hain.. katne ke liye....Phanda aur daranti dono taiyaar hain sirf sir jhuka hona chaiye.
    CommentQuote

Originally Posted by rashpalsingh
    This guy is another character.

Not getting into personal spate here mr rashpal ji.... If i have unknowingly hurt someone's feelings for DEW i take my words back.... Hope you are okay.... I talk reality... Rest you all can judge...

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Maverick9999
    Not getting into personal spate here mr rashpal ji.... If i have unknowingly hurt someone's feelings for DEW i take my words back.... Hope you are okay.... I talk reality... Rest you all can judge...

Maverick9999 Ji,
    I was commenting on Ds1970 not your.I apologize for it
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rashpalsingh
    Maverick9999 Ji,
    I was commenting on Ds1970 not your.I apologize for it

Thanks commenting on me!!This also can apply you and I never seen you regular on forum so please stop personal attacks. Its not necessary to react on all the issue and at inappropriate time the market is going to slow down than what to keep it warmth? Create issues, make statement of unrealistic targets. Its nothing you have to keep your eyes open to check the development. Tell me one thing first, has any petition out of 17 disposed so far... YES OR NOT than we come to next point.
    CommentQuote
  • I think there is a very influential lobby of builders, and brokers who are taking the prices of DEW to absurd levels , at the current price why not invest on Sonha road or Golf Road Extension projects without any tension as here everything is in place without any hassles ! Isn't it funny ..in DeW first one invests and then spends his time looking minutely if or when some drainage or rain over boards bridge has been sanction etc ! If this is what the investor is suppose to do ..phir better join HUDA Goverment as a Clark or engineer
    CommentQuote
  • At times these strong comments at IREF remind me of those "Doomsday Preppers" preparing for 26th Dec'12 for years and we all know what happened!

You read through the fine lines of some contributors and there is a clear agenda......... Not that it is bad to caution people but atleast it should be measured so an investor don;t get carried away!

We all know the way infrastructure come in India especially in gurgaon, People start to move in and then everything starts falling in place (yes it means 2-3 painful years)......there can be delays (rather significant delays) but the place will become liveable sooner than later......

The reasons why I think so

1. being part of approved master plan and part of HUDA authorised sectors, the government will have to provide ample infrastructure at whatever costs possible........ In the worst case, even if NPR is abolished they will have to give enough road access

2. The tendering and ordering by HUDA in last 2 years clearly signals an urgency on the part of the govt to ensure that a major part of the infrastructure is in place quicker especially because softer issues take time.... I am talking about tenders for part of Road, sewage, electric mains, water mains

3. The builders still hold huge chunk of land parcels in this location (see Chintels, IBREL, Raheja etc) and these assets are more pricier now...... they very well know that the best value can be attributed only once the basic infra is in place..... I believe builders will do whatever possible to get this problem resolved as they themselves have a lot on stake
    CommentQuote