Last updated: 8 hours ago
21914 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Originally posted by ArvindArvind View Post
    Simple solution,

I heard only 6KM of patch is under dispute solution is make a 6km flyover over the disputed 6km land and add India's name in Guinness book of records also.
    would be rejected outright.
    6 km flyover kya Hawa main swim karega ?
    Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by golu11 View Post
      DLF presence in SPR ( almeda plots and corporate greens) reduces the risk to considerable amount for SPR litigation. hopefully if needed DLF additional pressure would work in favour of early completion of SPR.
      yes that advantage is always there with big builders but with these litigation , spr is not short/medium term investment . If i know this b4 , i would have invested in gcx instead of spr....

Comment

If there are so many issues moving people, why not HUDA and administration do something innovative.

- 50-60 projects are there, ask the builders to allot a couple of units in the project to NPR litigents, based on their current house size e.g. 1200 sqft to 2200 sqft, and give them options to select. (Or just build a project in 15 acres with 500 houses with all modern amenities and allot there)

- Give the litigents 3 years of rental money say 50k/month each and ask them to move within 3 months to dwarka or any other place of their liking.

- In three years when the expressway is built and projects are ready it would be much better for the litigents and other parties involved in terms of appreciation and development.

I think even court will find this reasonable.

Comment

Has DEway project been shelved?

I heard some rumours to that effect
          Venky (Please read watch a or before posting)

Comment

Not heard anything on these lines .

Venky Bhai, apka इरादा लोगो को heart attack करने का लगता हैं !

Originally posted by Venkytalks View Post

Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

Rumors are not news; but .....

Originally posted by Venkytalks View Post

Rumors are not news; but they sometimes foreshadow news.
              __________________________________________________ __________
              It is better to be blind than to see things from only one point of view

Comment

not shelved but I am also hearing something about re alignment happening for the litigated stretch... if the report regarding solution or compensation filed by huda is not accepted by the litigants......

Because case hasnt had another date because in the last one judge had ordered HUDA to prepare a proper rehabilitation package for the affected ppl.....

Lets c what happens

Comment

Yes, certainly something seems to be cooking on the re alignment front from the last 3-4 months .

...........but nothing confirmed as yet . All these could be just rumors .

Let's wait & watch

Originally posted by amit.bhalla View Post
                  not shelved but I am also hearing something about re alignment happening for the litigated stretch... if the report regarding solution or compensation filed by huda is not accepted by the litigants......

Because case hasnt had another date because in the last one judge had ordered HUDA to prepare a proper rehabilitation package for the affected ppl.....

Lets c what happens
                  Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

Realignment is a very close possibility.

If realignment happens, projects close to New Palam Vihar (like 109, 111, 110 A) would be see some stagnation in terms of pricing.

Those invested in litigation free sectors (103, 104, 102,99 etc.) would see short term gains.

Comment

Whatever we debate in 1000s of IREF threads on NPR, connectivity of NH8 via New Gurgaon through Northern Peripheral Road (existing or realigned!!!) to Delhi side of Dwarka is bound to happen that too with a road of high configuration (intially 4 lane to future wideing option upto 8 lanes or more)....

__________________________________________________ __________
                      It is better to be blind than to see things from only one point of view

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X