NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Last updated: 2 hours ago
21720 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Originally posted by amit.bhalla View Post
    hehe , it is definitely what I hve written is what i feel , the kind of work hes done around PV like getting the road made of a decent standard , pushing for the cleanliness o roads and road lighting and making of footpaths etc....

So I find it commendable.....

This is only my viewpoint , Rest of you may not agree to it

And things dont change over night , they need time
    Hi
    Greetings

Yes the work is commendable.. the reason however is rising consumerism and growth of Residents Welfare Association in Gurgoan..

Its true that all builders are targeting the NEW GENERATION or the IT crowd with 15 lacs+ salary. But with that also comes extreme cohesiveness, commonality of reasons and joining of 100s of educated and accomplished people for a cause with use of IT Tools.

Information dissemination and absorption is at a very high rate and people are more connected and aware on mutual issues.

Check PM to see what a few concerted People in RWA are doing in the interest of improvement of way things are being done.. they are the actual guys to be appreciated. You and me are just opinion makers and seekers.

Bhallaji on a lighter vein.. how does a landline get installed in an Effluent treatment plant treating Public sullage and an engineer is required to attend calls at location on the landline in an ETP?? you will find the answers in the PM

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by TAggarwal View Post
      After reading today's HT , NPR looks very long term dream . Even SPR will not be functional before 2-3 years . There is no short or medium term solution for litigation . It can take years & years or may be solution will never come...
      DLF presence in SPR ( almeda plots and corporate greens) reduces the risk to considerable amount for SPR litigation. hopefully if needed DLF additional pressure would work in favour of early completion of SPR.

Comment

Originally posted by ArvindArvind View Post
        Simple solution,

I heard only 6KM of patch is under dispute solution is make a 6km flyover over the disputed 6km land and add India's name in Guinness book of records also.
        would be rejected outright.
        6 km flyover kya Hawa main swim karega ?
        Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by golu11 View Post
          DLF presence in SPR ( almeda plots and corporate greens) reduces the risk to considerable amount for SPR litigation. hopefully if needed DLF additional pressure would work in favour of early completion of SPR.
          yes that advantage is always there with big builders but with these litigation , spr is not short/medium term investment . If i know this b4 , i would have invested in gcx instead of spr....

Comment

If there are so many issues moving people, why not HUDA and administration do something innovative.

- 50-60 projects are there, ask the builders to allot a couple of units in the project to NPR litigents, based on their current house size e.g. 1200 sqft to 2200 sqft, and give them options to select. (Or just build a project in 15 acres with 500 houses with all modern amenities and allot there)

- Give the litigents 3 years of rental money say 50k/month each and ask them to move within 3 months to dwarka or any other place of their liking.

- In three years when the expressway is built and projects are ready it would be much better for the litigents and other parties involved in terms of appreciation and development.

I think even court will find this reasonable.

Comment

Has DEway project been shelved?

I heard some rumours to that effect
              Venky (Please read watch a or before posting)

Comment

Not heard anything on these lines .

Venky Bhai, apka इरादा लोगो को heart attack करने का लगता हैं !

Originally posted by Venkytalks View Post

Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

Rumors are not news; but .....

Originally posted by Venkytalks View Post

Rumors are not news; but they sometimes foreshadow news.
                  __________________________________________________ __________
                  It is better to be blind than to see things from only one point of view

Comment

not shelved but I am also hearing something about re alignment happening for the litigated stretch... if the report regarding solution or compensation filed by huda is not accepted by the litigants......

Because case hasnt had another date because in the last one judge had ordered HUDA to prepare a proper rehabilitation package for the affected ppl.....

Lets c what happens

Comment

Yes, certainly something seems to be cooking on the re alignment front from the last 3-4 months .

...........but nothing confirmed as yet . All these could be just rumors .

Let's wait & watch

Originally posted by amit.bhalla View Post
                      not shelved but I am also hearing something about re alignment happening for the litigated stretch... if the report regarding solution or compensation filed by huda is not accepted by the litigants......

Because case hasnt had another date because in the last one judge had ordered HUDA to prepare a proper rehabilitation package for the affected ppl.....

Lets c what happens
                      Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X