Sort by :
Filter by :
- Disputed area in NPV is not so big as being though. The problem is authorities still have not done the survey to identify the house coming on dway. Visit the link below to count the no. of houses. It is less than 80.
Wikimapia - Let's describe the whole world!CommentQuote0Flag
- It's where the road ends - Litigation of NPR....In the pics the road showed is NPR and the factory and the houses are the obstacles in sector 106.CommentQuote3Flag
- excellent pics varun ji . thanx for all the pics .
very useful for everybodyCommentQuote0Flag
- Varun ji,
could u tell me when this factory will demolishCommentQuote0Flag
The road i see on picture is Dew i think excellent pic.I think Huda is on move now and solution will come out from this move.CommentQuote0Flag
- This factory is not the only obstacle but there are many such obstacles in the path of NPR.CommentQuote1Flag
- The road does not end here ... the road work is also done on other side of this factory .... the petition of this factory owner is already rejected by high Court ... this factory should also get demolished soon ...CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by debuggnThe road does not end here ... the road work is also done on other side of this factory .... the petition of this factory owner is already rejected by high Court ... this factory should also get demolished soon ...
Yes that is correct there is a kaccha road there to cross the factory and a proper road is there having Paras and BPTP sites on the left. The factory in question is partially demolished if you see carefully. I could see some broken bricks lying there on my visit to place yesterday.CommentQuote0Flag
- As I understand, there are two pockets of litigation, with the remaining land cleared. In case these issues remain unresolved, HUDA can still build the remaining road. It won't be an expressway, but will still create access.
Can someone pls tell me which sectors will have connectivity from (i) Dwarka (ii) Gurgaon if HUDA builds the road on the encumbarance free land?
- In these pics my previous two commenter fellas will get some relief as it shows demolished house/factory over expressway.CommentQuote11Flag
I must Thank you for the pic and the information you have given.CommentQuote0Flag
a picture speaks thousand words. appreciate all the effort taken to educate the forum .
There is surely positive efforts from the admin in pursuing the speedy resolution of DEW, but still they have a lot of way to go.
The fog of uncertainity is reducing , the only question is when .
as venky said in some other post ' one can not be a permanent bull or a permanent bear ' , same holds good for a dew baiter / dew lover. when circumstance change there is no shame in changing ones long held positions, just because ego is hurt.CommentQuote2Flag
- Originally Posted by rashpalsinghvarunvats,
I must Thank you for the pic and the information you have given.
I must always Welcome you Mr. Singh...:)CommentQuote0Flag
- This is awsome.
A wide expressway becoming a reality will be a major booster for whole of ggn.
Writing seems on the wall.CommentQuote0Flag
- In Pic1: We can clearly see the Microtek land alongside DEway in sector 104
In Pic2: BPTP Amstoria Floors construction status but from DEway..:p
In Pic3: This road bisect Puri 104, Upcoming Indiabulls 104 & Ansal Townwalk, it merges to Dhanwapur Vill & DEway either ways.
In Pic4: Spire Condominium 106 location.
In Pic5: Conscient Heritage Max from Deway.CommentQuote4Flag