A lot of companies are advertising for property citing nearness to Dwarka expressway corridor.

Shilas, Indiabulls Centrum Park and Ramprastha Edge Tower come to mind.

Does anybody have news on when this construction will start and when it is likely to finish? Has the contract been awarded and to whom?
Date of completion and start of operation will be vital news for evaluating the pricing of flats sold in this corridor.

Last I heard was that a few houses in Palam Vihar were slated for demolition for this expressway in May June 09 or thereabouts.
Read more
19775 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by DS1970
    It's early to say whether NPR cancelled or get shape changed but one thing is certain that through court route it will take 10 or more years. Why everyone forget that HUDA is govt agency and having nos of loophole, during conceptualization of any projects for general facility their are political involvement, builder interference and pressure from influenced personalities always try to manipulate it for their own advantages. 

Now  project reached at important concurred where both side has do or die like situation either resident will survive or this project, as of today the HUDA is facing difficulty and great resistant for getting possession of already acquired land than what happened once they decided move to litigate land. They are now thinking to use police machinery, I surprise by taking such step how they get consent of litigants which is mandatory for acquisition and this way the matter get more difficult to resolved. New land acquisition bill may become law by next 3-4 months than whether authority has taken it into consideration? Once it get imposed than the content of the old sections would also get altered and with new statue they must learnt how to dealt.

It's not an optimistic situation from my purview, however if someone are happy with that it's his own choice. 

There is no chance of cancellation. If things start getting cancel like dis tan nothing will come up in india. No chance for tat. But in 5 yrs time it will be near compleetion tats a fact tat includes all flyovers . Roads will be done in a year max. So it s looking really good . Dont be so sad
    CommentQuote
  • I think D way should be a reality now in the next 3 years.

Things are moving now.

Cheers
    Amit
    CommentQuote
  • एनपीआर की राह में रोड़े : तोड़फोड़ दस्ते को &#

CommentQuote
  • 17.5 करोड़ से आकर्षक बनेगा एनपीआर..!

CommentQuote
  • Not enough police, demolition halted

Not enough police, demolition halted

Jan 29, 2013, 12.57AM IST TNN

GURGAON: Owing to the lack of adequate police personnel to accompany HUDA officials, the much-awaited demolition drive near New Palam Vihar colony could not take place on Monday.

Senior HUDA officials said the absence of required police force led to the postponement of the demolition drive. Clearing of the illegal structures on the NPR project is crucial to meet the March-end deadline.

HUDA has decided to clear the plots and areas which don't fall under the Punjab and Haryana high court order restraining demolition unless the residents are offered alternative plots in other HUDA sectors. HUDA sources said that the allotment of plots to the house owners of the colony would take a long time since the sector where land was earmarked is also caught in a legal tangle.

"In this situation, there is no option but to work on the land which is vacant," said a senior HUDA official. He, however, admitted that taking over the vacant land is also fraught with danger. In the past two occasions, the residents protested when the HUDA officials attempted to take over plots in the colony. "We will not allow any work in the colony unless HUDA offers plots to all of us in another sector," said a resident. The main objection of the residents is the disturbances they would face if they allowed possession of the vacant plot to HUDA.

According to the HUDA records, there are seven factories and over 200 houses. The houses have secured a stay from the high court but the factories and many other plots are not covered by the stay order and HUDA would eye the latter first.

Not enough police, demolition halted - TOI | The Times of India Site
    CommentQuote
  • I really don't know why people get so happy when there is a "perceived" negative news on D way.

People getting happy on positive news, I understand. As the positive news is good for their respective investments.

How will any body get benefited by delays in D way? Really find it tough to understand.

We all should hope for the fast execution of D way for the development of Ggn.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    I really don't know why people get so happy when there is a "perceived" negative news on D way.

People getting happy on positive news, I understand. As the positive news is good for their respective investments.

How will any body get benefited by delays in D way? Really find it tough to understand.

We all should hope for the fast execution of D way for the development of Ggn.

Its not matter of the happiness or unhappiness the issue is nobody ready to accept the ground reality. Since, everyone wants the positive news to be come-out from negative paramountcy and this lead to disappointment and frustration. As I have asked several time on forum has any petition out of 17 (or 19??) has disposed off, if not than how anyone can expect earlier resolution of disputes. HUDA is not serious of resolving the matter out of court and every time they blame to court for not getting job done, why they not start negotiation with affected parties and let settle the matter out of court.

Election is 1 1/2 year away, new land acquisition bill in coming months become law, the hurdles are big, court is taking the side of litigant.

Are all above positive news???

Little announcement by HUDA excite everybody without thinking that whom is behind and reason of publishing news? This all is propoganda, even peon of HUDA knows that constructing exway within next 7-8 years is almost impossible task but here everyone is thinking that it shall come-out by magic-stick within next 2-3 years.
    CommentQuote
  • GCX road is ready for years,no major construction can be seen there,no project is delivered in recent times and nothing is going to be delivered in next 3 years.Just Deway road is not every thing,one need social infra to be in place.This place is not going to be worth living in next 10 years for sure.God bless those who are investing now with such abnorrmal rates hoping on greater fool theory
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bksinha
    GCX road is ready for years,no major construction can be seen there,no project is delivered in recent times and nothing is going to be delivered in next 3 years.Just Deway road is not every thing,one need social infra to be in place.This place is not going to be worth living in next 10 years for sure.God bless those who are investing now with such abnorrmal rates hoping on greater fool theory

Please check your facts , anyone really tracking the GCx area ( sector 58 to 67 ) will know for sure the following :

Projects delivered in recent time is Tata Raisina in GCx area

No Projects willl be delivered in 3 years time in GCx are you sure :

1. Folllowing projects will be delivered in next 6 months to1 year atleast : Ireo Grand arch, Palm Drive , Bestech Parkview spa next, few towers of pioneer presidia,

2. Following projects will be delivered in 1 to 2 years : Ireo uptown, rest of pioneer park, Ireo victory valley , BPTP, few towers of Heritage conscient

3. Following projects will be delivered in 2 years to 3 years time : balance of heritage, pioneer presidia,

4. atleast 6 commercial / retail will be delivered in parallel between 4 to 5 years. a 5 star Grand hyatt will also be delivered.

5. sewage connection, water connection will be completed to all these areas in 3 years time.

6. Rapid Metro Ph 2 will be delivered in 3 to 4 years time.

7. GCR 16 laning will be completed in 3 to 4 years time.

I am not sure about other new areas, but this stretch is way ahead of any new sectors and you can see activity on ground for these sectors, not only in paper :) .

I am sure the same will be situation of other sectors and the true potential of Gurgaon as a world class city will be realized in the next 10 years.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kinjalchato
    Please check your facts , anyone really tracking the GCx area ( sector 58 to 67 ) will know for sure the following :

1. Folllowing projects will be delivered in next 6 months to1 year atleast : Ireo Grand arch, Palm Drive , Bestech Parkview spa next, few towers of pioneer presidia,

2. Following projects will be delivered in 1 to 2 years : Ireo uptown, rest of pioneer park, Ireo victory valley , BPTP, few towers of Heritage conscient

3. Following projects will be delivered in 2 years to 3 years time : balance of heritage, pioneer presidia,

4. atleast 6 commercial / retail will be delivered in parallel between 4 to 5 years. a 5 star Grand hyatt will also be delivered.

5. sewage connection, water connection will be completed to all these areas in 3 years time.

I am not sure about other new areas, but this stretch is way ahead of any new sectors and you can see activity on ground for these sectors, not only in paper :) .

I am sure the same will be situation of other sectors and the true potential of Gurgaon as a world class city will be realized in the next 10 years.

Point taken. Still what do you have to say on his basic questioning of Dway?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rs2507
    Point taken. Still what do you have to say on his basic questioning of Dway?

i was responding to the specific point only. I do not track DEW significantly, but even with my limited knowledge , i do believe the basic infra like dew/ sector roads or sections thereof , sewage, water should be available in 5 years time frame . Now does that justify the pricing of some of the projects, i do not think so. But for most of the recent launches no premium has been left for the investor/ buyer and dew is no exception.

However once this infra are developed in 5 years, DEW has the potential to become an excellent area due to its proximity to airport as the single most important distinguishing factor for it, not nearness to dwarka.

As we all know the only significant catalyst which made gurgaon leapfrog over other areas , was the nearness to airport factor , despite GN having excellent infra & Faridabad having lot of industry .

The timeline is difficult to predict because of ROB issue and the delhi side connectivity issue.

Off all the issues which Blessuji had so eloquently brought out quite some time back , these are the least focussed area for discussion amongst our felllow members. without these DEW sectors are just another sectors. Now wether they take 4 years or 7 years , i do not know.
    CommentQuote
  • Let DS1970 be happy with his analyze on Dew.If one member gets happy with anti Dew news so be it.
    Lets all IREF members ignore his view.Let him get happy with is hatred on Dew.
    Dew project is not going to stop because of DS1970 view it will happened with God willing.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by DS1970
    It's early to say whether NPR cancelled or get shape changed but one thing is certain that through court route it will take 10 or more years. Why everyone forget that HUDA is govt agency and having nos of loophole, during conceptualization of any projects for general facility their are political involvement, builder interference and pressure from influenced personalities always try to manipulate it for their own advantages. 

Now  project reached at important concurred where both side has do or die like situation either resident will survive or this project, as of today the HUDA is facing difficulty and great resistant for getting possession of already acquired land than what happened once they decided move to litigate land. They are now thinking to use police machinery, I surprise by taking such step how they get consent of litigants which is mandatory for acquisition and this way the matter get more difficult to resolved. New land acquisition bill may become law by next 3-4 months than whether authority has taken it into consideration? Once it get imposed than the content of the old sections would also get altered and with new statue they must learnt how to dealt.

It's not an optimistic situation from my purview, however if someone are happy with that it's his own choice. 

DS1970, you was referring to new land acquisition policy. if i am not wrong, in that policy there is a provision that if any project is under taken by the govt itself for public purpose (like road, highway etc), then they don't even need any majority or say from owners (to speed up the delay projects). So in this sense, it will be beneficial for the HUDA to execute this project once the new land acquisition policy come in.

Your comments are welcome.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kinjalchato

We will revisit this place after one year and again evaluate the progress.this thread started way back in 2009, and we are in 2013 now.I have a unit in a project of UNITECh where structure is ready for last two years and no work after that and no sign of project in near future ,say next two years,pl check the status of the projects you mentioned, what is status now. In last three years on GCX road who have seen it ,they know what kind of progress has been made on ground.Go to MGF projects,see their conditions, Ireo least said better in terms of delivery.But still I will say GCX is the best bet in gurgaon and one day this will give good return or may be a good place to stay.DEway,if any one investing after seein the area now,better to gamble and better chance to make money
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by eyeopener
    DS1970, you was referring to new land acquisition policy. if i am not wrong, in that policy there is a provision that if any project is under taken by the govt itself for public purpose (like road, highway etc), then they don't even need any majority or say from owners (to speed up the delay projects). So in this sense, it will be beneficial for the HUDA to execute this project once the new land acquisition policy come in.

Your comments are welcome.

Any project under PPP mode or govt funded public purpose project must have consent of 67% minimum as recommended in new policy.

Project of National security only don't need any consent and also covers with emergency clause.
    CommentQuote