Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
Collapse

NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Last updated: 2 days ago
21917 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

    Originally posted by ravs77 View Post
    Guys these are two different things. Boundary wall near underpass is for container depot ( you can verify this from Delhi master plan 2012 and Dwarka map) and road which is under contruction 1km ahead leads to Barnoli village which is alternate way to Gurgaon ( I raised this concern few days back and I was told this is alternative route not NPR realignment)

    As per me no signs of NPR at Delhi side. I pass through that area twice a day.
    next time take pics.
    Thanks

    Comment


    • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

      Originally posted by ravs77 View Post
      Guys these are two different things. Boundary wall near underpass is for container depot ( you can verify this from Delhi master plan 2012 and Dwarka map) and road which is under contruction 1km ahead leads to Barnoli village which is alternate way to Gurgaon ( I raised this concern few days back and I was told this is alternative route not NPR realignment)

      As per me no signs of NPR at Delhi side. I pass through that area twice a day.

      Thanks for the update...

      I am not very sure if the road under construction is exactly in line with the Eway under construction!.. I will verify once again and try to take some pics also.

      So, the point is.. is this road being constructed only to have connection to Barnoli village from Dwarka Sector 22?, or some kind of connection would be possible to connect Gurgaon side NPR to Delhi side with this road under construction.

      Bigger concern is that if this is the proposed route for the NPR, then land acquisition will be required within the existing village, which may also be a challenging task for Delhi Govt./DDA...

      Comment


      • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

        Originally posted by mkg007 View Post
        Thanks for the update...

        I am not very sure if the road under construction is exactly in line with the Eway under construction!.. I will verify once again and try to take some pics also.

        So, the point is.. is this road being constructed only to have connection to Barnoli village from Dwarka Sector 22?, or some kind of connection would be possible to connect Gurgaon side NPR to Delhi side with this road under construction.

        Bigger concern is that if this is the proposed route for the NPR, then land acquisition will be required within the existing village, which may also be a challenging task for Delhi Govt./DDA...
        If this is the proposed route and land acquisition is required then again be ready for a long wait as there is also some politician/MLA sitting with his big house in middle of bamnoli village, same litigations and all blah blah blah will once again happen if it happens....
        Same case as there is Rishi Raj Rana sitting with his voter bank in NPV...

        Comment


        • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

          Originally posted by nikhilyadav View Post
          If this is the proposed route and land acquisition is required then again be ready for a long wait as there is also some politician/MLA sitting with his big house in middle of bamnoli village, same litigations and all blah blah blah will once again happen if it happens....
          Same case as there is Rishi Raj Rana sitting with his voter bank in NPV...
          I don’t know whether the proposed route of NPR is shifting from near Barthal village to Barnoli village. And why Delhi govt would take pain for realignment of their side for the quandary prevailing in Gurgaon Haryana (अपनी अपनी सबको खुद धोनी पड़ती हैं). Even, it seems they are not so passionate for this particular link road. Don’t anybody feel that despite follow-up several time by Haryana CM at different occasion, still DDA have not scrutinized the request and no further progress foreseen so far.

          For second thought and sake of debate, I assume that the NPR at Delhi side being shifting through Barnoli village (outer periphery) than in my opinion land acquisition department in Delhi is more capable and can handle cumbersome situation swiftly. But, unfortunately there are very little chance of such major realignment especially at Delhi side.
          Sab 99 ka fer hain............

          Comment


          • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

            its not any major re alignment as suggested by some members , the thing is its supposed to pass through Sec 22-23 dwarka and then cross thru bharthal village and then enter haryana.....

            So If the road is re aligned then only it will come thru bamnouli and not bharthal.....

            and secondly notices for acquisition of land havebeen served since 6 years and the area for diplomatic greens has also been acquired thought not fully and compensation being paid to ppl in 08 only

            Comment


            • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

              Originally posted by nikhilyadav View Post
              If this is the proposed route and land acquisition is required then again be ready for a long wait as there is also some politician/MLA sitting with his big house in middle of bamnoli village, same litigations and all blah blah blah will once again happen if it happens....
              Same case as there is Rishi Raj Rana sitting with his voter bank in NPV...
              Even I remember seeing a big house in the middle of bamnoli village. The house looked rather new in construction. Must have belonged to the same MLA you are talking about nikhil.

              Wonder if these politicians willfully do these activities - expanding their landbase in disputed areas.
              "Everything good is on the highway" - R. W. Emerson

              Comment


              • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

                Originally posted by rudder View Post
                Even I remember seeing a big house in the middle of bamnoli village. The house looked rather new in construction. Must have belonged to the same MLA you are talking about nikhil.

                Wonder if these politicians willfully do these activities - expanding their landbase in disputed areas.
                Hi
                Greetings

                Even if many would not like to speak about it but this entire story/marketing is being promoted by CONG I backed landsharks.. It is a historical fact that any govt brings out the story of a master plan and planned roads to increase the marketability and value of land along the fictional/planned roads.

                Fact is that Previous Master plan for gurgaon-manesar is already delayed by more than 10 years so how to trust the 2025 master plan?

                If MrRishi Raj had 5 acres land in that area, he would have joined congress by now

                Jameek and Kameen rule the roost..

                It is suggested that a PIL be lodged against builders for misrepresentation of facts in their websites, brochures, sales pitch. Nothing of the sort shown there is likely to come up at least in the next 10 years with metro, brts, mrts, 150mtr road.

                I am aware of 3 lawyers on this thread.. perhaps they should take the lead..
                Raumy Ji, Ulti Ji, Sol...ji should we not start thinking bigger and factual!!

                Cheers

                Comment


                • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

                  Could someone advise at what rate one should look for while booking a 3 BHK Unit in Dwarka expressway. The rates vary from sector to sector.. Sector 110 the going rate of reputed Developer like ATS is 6000 plus. Indiabuuls is asking for 4600 in sector 103. It is abit baffling at teh variation in rates seeing the area as of taday is barren, except for Raheja Shilas.

                  How big is sector 103 as I find today a lt of developers are launching projects in this sector.

                  Which would be the safest developer and at what rate,

                  What are the drawbacks of buying in resale as there appears to a noticable difference in the rates when one approaches property dealers. The going rate for resale is marked low from thr same developer who is also offering original bookings (in Phase 2 or 3).

                  Could someone guide/shed some lighy.

                  Thanks

                  Comment


                  • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

                    Originally posted by BlessU View Post
                    Hi
                    Greetings

                    Even if many would not like to speak about it but this entire story/marketing is being promoted by CONG I backed landsharks.. It is a historical fact that any govt brings out the story of a master plan and planned roads to increase the marketability and value of land along the fictional/planned roads.

                    Fact is that Previous Master plan for gurgaon-manesar is already delayed by more than 10 years so how to trust the 2025 master plan?

                    If MrRishi Raj had 5 acres land in that area, he would have joined congress by now

                    Jameek and Kameen rule the roost..

                    It is suggested that a PIL be lodged against builders for misrepresentation of facts in their websites, brochures, sales pitch. Nothing of the sort shown there is likely to come up at least in the next 10 years with metro, brts, mrts, 150mtr road.

                    I am aware of 3 lawyers on this thread.. perhaps they should take the lead..
                    Raumy Ji, Ulti Ji, Sol...ji should we not start thinking bigger and factual!!

                    Cheers
                    BlessU bhai, politicians and political parties are all the same. Congress and BJPs are terms coined for the world. Under the clothes, they are all the same sheep or coyote whatever you like. Yes there are few good people in politics but they are few and far spaced.

                    Filing a pil - right!! And who will take the lead on such a social cause? Lawyers I think (I being one) will be the least interested fraternity.
                    "Everything good is on the highway" - R. W. Emerson

                    Comment


                    • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

                      Originally posted by rudder View Post
                      BlessU bhai, politicians and political parties are all the same. Congress and BJPs are terms coined for the world. Under the clothes, they are all the same sheep or coyote whatever you like. Yes there are few good people in politics but they are few and far spaced.

                      Filing a pil - right!! And who will take the lead on such a social cause? Lawyers I think (I being one) will be the least interested fraternity.
                      Hi
                      Greetings

                      Couldnt have agreed more.

                      Still I am hopeful that the likes of Padam Vibhushan- Mr HD SHOURIE would emerge from the same profession.
                      H. D. Shourie - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

                      Just to remind you he was an advocate who faught for the common cause and got his name in Limca Book of records for maximum no of beneficiaries from a single Public Interest Law suit.

                      Irony is that good talent works for the builders these days.

                      Probably they may get some inspiration from the link above.

                      Cheers

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X