21880 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Originally posted by BlessU View Post
    Hi
    Greetings

Irony is that good talent works for the builders these days.

Probably they may get some inspiration from the link above.

Cheers
    Fighting for a cause. Being good human beings. Helping the poor and needy. Inspiration - they all look a little filmy dont they (no-offense).

I think lawyers arguably have to face the hardest and harshest of lives (ask any junior lawyer today). We are the ones who run around tirelessly from one court to the other throughout the day (9:00 to 5:00). We are the ones who 's day (second ) starts at 5:00 in the evening when preparations of the next day start. We are the ones who leave office sometimes at 10, sometimes at 11 and sometimes even later. Sometimes we assume the role of servants carrying files and stuff for our seniors. At other times, assume the role of waiters in parties thrown by our seniors.

And then we are the ones who interact with criminals, day in and day out. We are the ones who understand their mentality more than any one else. We are the ones who understand our legal system. We are the ones who understand the functioning of our police systems more than anyone else.

Frankly sir, we are the ones who carry a Hanuman chalisa in our shirts pocket each day and thank god by the end of the day to keep us out of the &^%*. We are the ones who see the dark and the darkest of human acts. We are the ones whom everyone wants free advise from. We also the ones whom no-one willing wants to pay. I can go on and on - but lets just say - life is not as easy and as simple sir.

Yes we work for builders. We work for corporates. But what do we do sir, we all have families at home to feed and support. We all have to earn our breads.
    "Everything good is on the highway" - R. W. Emerson

Comment

Originally posted by rudder View Post
      Fighting for a cause. Being good human beings. Helping the poor and needy. Inspiration - they all look a little filmy dont they (no-offense).

I think lawyers arguably have to face the hardest and harshest of lives (ask any junior lawyer today).

Yes we work for builders. We work for corporates. But what do we do sir, we all have families at home to feed and support. We all have to earn our breads.

Hi
      Greetings

No offence taken..

Being a lawyer is a noble profession- in its spirit.

Realisation of role, Knowledge and its difficulties, is the first step in any profession. Being filmy on the other hand is more like doing without knowing or having the capacity to do so.. eg.. fighting with 10 people double the size..

Righteousness, determination, excelling and sensitivity however are personal traits regardless of the profession.

A good use of both knowledge and traits can ensure better life for our families and future generations. Its these families which are likely to face delays due to misinformation being promoted by a majority of builders. Regret but correct information is not shared.

Cheers

Comment

I wish I could get time to take lead....I just hope that things would get better

Comment

Same is Subramanian Swamy an academician but fighting public interest cases of his own.. I really admire this guy for his guts and dedication...
          Originally posted by BlessU View Post
          Hi
          Greetings

Couldnt have agreed more.

Still I am hopeful that the likes of Padam Vibhushan- Mr HD SHOURIE would emerge from the same profession.
          H. D. Shourie - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Just to remind you he was an advocate who faught for the common cause and got his name in Limca Book of records for maximum no of beneficiaries from a single Public Interest Law suit.

Irony is that good talent works for the builders these days.

Probably they may get some inspiration from the link above.

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by mkg007 View Post
            Thanks for the update...

I am not very sure if the road under construction is exactly in line with the Eway under construction!.. I will verify once again and try to take some pics also.

So, the point is.. is this road being constructed only to have connection to Barnoli village from Dwarka Sector 22?, or some kind of connection would be possible to connect Gurgaon side NPR to Delhi side with this road under construction.

Bigger concern is that if this is the proposed route for the NPR, then land acquisition will be required within the existing village, which may also be a challenging task for Delhi Govt./DDA...

Please see pic of Delhi Master plan 2021 in which it shows two roads which connect Dwarka to Kapashera-Nagafgarh road. As per my understanding one lead to Bhartal which will be connected to NPR and one leads to Barnoli which is in question. We can see some good development of that road i.e. widening of road etc. Not sure if this has something to do with realignment. As someone said why will Delhi take pain to start with realignment.... Other thought could be that it has been agreed between DDA and HUDA but HUDA is not disclosing it due to builder-govt. nexus. They want land on new route to be bought at cheaper price ....
            Attached Files

Comment

Western Peripheral Expressway in Zonel Development Plan -KII

Originally posted by ravs77 View Post
              Please see pic of Delhi Master plan 2021 in which it shows two roads which connect Dwarka to Kapashera-Nagafgarh road. As per my understanding one lead to Bhartal which will be connected to NPR and one leads to Barnoli which is in question. We can see some good development of that road i.e. widening of road etc. Not sure if this has something to do with realignment. As someone said why will Delhi take pain to start with realignment.... Other thought could be that it has been agreed between DDA and HUDA but HUDA is not disclosing it due to builder-govt. nexus. They want land on new route to be bought at cheaper price ....

Same sector road as highted above passes through Bhartel to Northern Peripheral Road is shown as Western Peripheral Expressway in Zonel Development Plan

ZDP for Zone – K-II(Dwarka)
              Authenticated on Behalf of
              Government of India vide
              Letter No. K-12011/3/2010-DDIB

Click image for larger version

Name:	Part K-II.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	40.4 KB
ID:	2170628

Sd/-
              Under Secretary
              M/o Urban Devt.
              Govt. of India

(U. Viswana
              dham

MODIFIED BASED ON THE APPROVAL BY MOUD, GOI VIDE

LETTER NO. K 12011/23/2009/DDIB ON 08.03.2010

As per Master Plan for Delhi 2021, notified on 7.2.2007 under the Delhi Development Act-1957, National Capital Territory of Delhi is divided in to 15 zones out of which 8 zones (A to H) are falling within urban area and the rest of the 6 zones (zone J to P except Zone I) are in the urbanisable area of MPD 2021........
              __________________________________________________ __________
              It is better to be blind than to see things from only one point of view

Comment

Dwarka-Barnoli road/alternate approach mystery solved

Hello Friends, yesterday I visited NPR again and was lucky enough to drive on road less traveled. See pic below. This is alternate 75mtrs road which will connect Gurgaon with Dwarka via Barnoli village. Work is going on great at Gurgaon side and even at Dwarka end good progress. Only problem is Barnoli village and few farm houses. I don't think we have any confusion now, NPR and this 75mtrs alternate route are different until HUDA-DDA decide to realign NPR and merge in this 75mtrs road.... ( this road leads to sector-19 in Dwarka after crossing proposed Golf course in Dwarka)
                Attached Files

Comment

thanks for clearing the doubts of so amny of us

Comment

Originally posted by ravs77 View Post
                    Hello Friends, yesterday I visited NPR again and was lucky enough to drive on road less traveled. See pic below. This is alternate 75mtrs road which will connect Gurgaon with Dwarka via Barnoli village. Work is going on great at Gurgaon side and even at Dwarka end good progress. Only problem is Barnoli village and few farm houses. I don't think we have any confusion now, NPR and this 75mtrs alternate route are different until HUDA-DDA decide to realign NPR and merge in this 75mtrs road.... ( this road leads to sector-19 in Dwarka after crossing proposed Golf course in Dwarka)
                    Can someone confirm, if this is the same master sector road, pics of which were shared by BlessU a few days ago?

Comment

Guys

Thanks for sharing Maps and Roads pics though those pics are of actually Dwarka expressway or some other road is another point to debate.

Having said that I have not seen even a single pic so far wherein I can see the construction in full swing. Every pic suggests no work at site.
                      Last edited by Cookie; May 14 2012, 12:07 AM.
                      Thanks

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X