A lot of companies are advertising for property citing nearness to Dwarka expressway corridor.

Shilas, Indiabulls Centrum Park and Ramprastha Edge Tower come to mind.

Does anybody have news on when this construction will start and when it is likely to finish? Has the contract been awarded and to whom?
Date of completion and start of operation will be vital news for evaluating the pricing of flats sold in this corridor.

Last I heard was that a few houses in Palam Vihar were slated for demolition for this expressway in May June 09 or thereabouts.
Read more
19897 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • And you think that all the people buying on NPR would not be more than 67% of the entire new palam vihar ??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bksinha
    We will revisit this place after one year and again evaluate the progress.this thread started way back in 2009, and we are in 2013 now.I have a unit in a project of UNITECh where structure is ready for last two years and no work after that and no sign of project in near future ,say next two years,pl check the status of the projects you mentioned, what is status now. In last three years on GCX road who have seen it ,they know what kind of progress has been made on ground.Go to MGF projects,see their conditions, Ireo least said better in terms of delivery.But still I will say GCX is the best bet in gurgaon and one day this will give good return or may be a good place to stay.DEway,if any one investing after seein the area now,better to gamble and better chance to make money

I empathize with you , if you have been a unitech customer . I have been scathing in my criticism of unitech because of their delivery issues and lack of concern, which many of my friends do not like. However that does not mean that there will be no progress in GCx in next 3 years.

unitech does not have any launched project in sector 58 to 67 , also erroneously called GCx . Most of it is in the spr ( sec 68 to 72 ) . so possibly you may be holding unit there or some other parts of southcity2 or sohna road or some other areas. all the data i have given is easily verifiable and refers to GCx .

I do believe from personal experience and based on actually seeing the p[rogress at site for the last 3 years , that the projects mentioned by me in the posts above are well on track to meet the delivery.I agree with you, let us wait for 1 more year by end 2013 and let us see what projects have been delivered in GCx :).
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit.bhalla
    And you think that all the people buying on NPR would not be more than 67% of the entire new palam vihar ??

In Noida Extension only little over 100 Farmers filed the case and get delievered verdict in their favor over 1 lakh investors. Than, where this calculation applies?? I feel you misunderstood the issue....67% consent is required of land owners those are loosing their properties in land acquisition, investors are nowhere in scene.
    CommentQuote
  • A initiative taken by one of the Brokers , Those who are related to GGN RE , Please do the needful

http://www.change.org/petitions/sh-bhupinder-singh-hooda-public-request-for-earliest-execution-of-northern-peripheral-road
    CommentQuote
  • Amit bhalla ji,

according to u when this litigation will solved
    CommentQuote
  • 6 months to 1 year
    CommentQuote
  • A initiative taken by one of the Brokers , Those who are related to GGN RE , Please do the needful

http://www.change.org/petitions/sh-b...eripheral-road

This is a Fantastic initiative Amit! I am sure it will create the desired impact:)
    CommentQuote
    6 months to 1 year

Are you joking?? When I filed the case against my tenants it took almost one year to begin the case and I fought 19 years with them and even than settle the matter out of court. Under any circumstances if any party wishes than they can hanged these types of case unnecessarily 5-10 years by raising nonsense issues.

I believe you never visited court room where during date full day spend and at evening you get informed the new date without proceeding the hearing. So forget the settlement through court even after submitting proposal atleast consider one year time to pass the order. And as per recent statement the land enmarked for rehabilitation also in legal dispute.

Please don't give unrealistic targets which can't achieved.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by DS1970
    Are you joking?? When I filed the case against my tenants it took almost one year to begin the case and I fought 19 years with them and even than settle the matter out of court. Under any circumstances if any party wishes than they can hanged these types of case unnecessarily 5-10 years by raising nonsense issues.

I believe you never visited court room where during date full day spend and at evening you get informed the new date without proceeding the hearing. So forget the settlement through court even after submitting proposal atleast consider one year time to pass the order. And as per recent statement the land enmarked for rehabilitation also in legal dispute.

Please don't give unrealistic targets which can't achieved.

so u think 19 years it will take ?
    what a joke
    and for u it takes 19 years but u were the individual person for court
    here is government i also think huda will solve problem is 1 or 2 years

big builders are on dew emmar mahindra tata chintels raheja
    so friends be positive because there is no problem in the world that does not have a solution.
    CommentQuote
  • I also agree with Abhay ji and mait bhalla ji. DEW is a serious issue and can't be ignored by the authorities or courts for too long. it's not just about investors, but it is about growth of Gurgaon. See the condition of NH8 during peak hours especially in evening. This problem will only grow in coming years once more projects are delievered. Everyone understands the need of alternate routes like NPR and SPR to decongest NH8 and make GGN more approachable from Delhi.

Going by the efforts bu HUDA and builders, there should be an amicable solution in 12-18 months and complete due should be ready end of 2015.

Originally Posted by abhay
    so u think 19 years it will take ?
    what a joke
    and for u it takes 19 years but u were the individual person for court
    here is government i also think huda will solve problem is 1 or 2 years

big builders are on dew emmar mahindra tata chintels raheja
    so friends be positive because there is no problem in the world that does not have a solution.
    CommentQuote
    A initiative taken by one of the Brokers , Those who are related to GGN RE , Please do the needful

http://www.change.org/petitions/sh-bhupinder-singh-hooda-public-request-for-earliest-execution-of-northern-peripheral-road

Looks like the Builders/Brokers nexus/lobby r under significant pressure now & taking the heat .

......let's hope for the best & an early resolution of all the issues .
    CommentQuote
  • Yes , Manoj jee , One day Anna hazaare will also lead a protest march against HUDA for not completing Deway ........super lol
    CommentQuote
    Yes , Manoj jee , One day Anna hazaare will also lead a protest march against HUDA for not completing Deway ........super lol

U never know, he may protest against it, for being proposed first & then getting slowly made .
    CommentQuote
  • Anna hazaare ji protest karenge ki bana nahi rahen hai Huda waale , Aur Arvind kejriwal yaha political game khelega ki saari zameen Robert Vadra ki hai , usi ke paise se zameen kharidi gayi thi and all....heehe
    CommentQuote
  • Amit bhalla ji,

do u seriously think that d'way will resolve in next one year
    CommentQuote