Collapse

NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Last updated: 8 hours ago
21914 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Another sane voice in madness of those who say RE in ggn starts and ends with NPR.... Excellent analysis and exactly the words i wanted to frame.

one of my cousin wanted to invest in GGN. I took him to 2 areas in ggn NPR and sectors 8Xand 9X and it took him only 2 days to decide that 8X-9X will come up sooner and better than NPR in next 2 years and from end user prespective thats the place which can be invested in.

This is not to say NPR will not come up or those proejcts are bad but the kind the problems that engulf NPR presently it seems more like speculative increase rather than actual end user buying....

m 2 cents

Originally posted by lovehate View Post
    I visited the NPR area related projects this week and below are my observations. I don't have any investment on NPR and was interested in finding any good investment opportunities. Below are my humble conclusion and should not be used for any other purposes other than informational.

1- NPR work is slow and in patches (nothing new here just a confirmation of what has been said in this forum many times and I saw the same on ground)

2- I checked out many projects on NPR sectors from Raheja, India Bulls, Chintels, Sphire, Satya, Lumbini, Shoba (international city) to name the few. Work on many projects, especially by Raheja and India Bulls is in very advance stage. Access is horrible, btw I traveled both from NPV and Dualatabad Village road, later is much better to reach.

I find it very hard to believe that someone can live in this area peacefully atleast before 5 years. The whole area is undergoing massive construction and seems illogical to me to invest at the current market rates and ground reality. Till the time NPR is reality, this area doesn't hold any promise. I didn't find any other USP for any of the projects.

I am staying away from any projects on NPR for now. Things may change in future....

My 2 cents and Good Luck to All.

Regards,

Comment

sab mitti na ho jaye

ab toh lagta hai ki banne ni wala expressway

Comment

bilkul mitti hogya hai Eway , Saare projects ke approval of Construction ruk gayi hai , Sector roads banni bhi band ho gayi hai , Huda officials have gone for a long long vacation....

Dwarka mien bhi kabhi bhi nahi banega Golf course , Naa banega diplomatic enclave kyunki un logo se bhi zameen waapis le li hai sarkaar ne , Primary aur secondary schools aur dispensaries banaane ke liye , Bijwasan ka world class railway station jo banna hai wo bahi cancel ho gaya hai , Airport express line bhi cancel karne ka prgram bana rhe hi hai govt kyuki gurgaon se to Intl airport bauht paas hai to metro ki kya zrurrat.....

Ab to sunne mein aarha hai ki Delhi metro bhi band karne waale hai to boost the morale of auto wallas and Private Blue lines buses......

Comment

Bhallaji, ek dum khatam. Waise I need an advise. I have sending a PM. Please answer.

Comment

Originally posted by amit.bhalla View Post
            bilkul mitti hogya hai Eway , Saare projects ke approval of Construction ruk gayi hai , Sector roads banni bhi band ho gayi hai , Huda officials have gone for a long long vacation....

Dwarka mien bhi kabhi bhi nahi banega Golf course , Naa banega diplomatic enclave kyunki un logo se bhi zameen waapis le li hai sarkaar ne , Primary aur secondary schools aur dispensaries banaane ke liye , Bijwasan ka world class railway station jo banna hai wo bahi cancel ho gaya hai , Airport express line bhi cancel karne ka prgram bana rhe hi hai govt kyuki gurgaon se to Intl airport bauht paas hai to metro ki kya zrurrat.....

Ab to sunne mein aarha hai ki Delhi metro bhi band karne waale hai to boost the morale of auto wallas and Private Blue lines buses......
            Prabhu.................Satya vacha

Comment

Bhai logon recently kuch hua hai kya.....many members posted sad remarks.... something disaster happened ya general comment hai.

Comment

Would you have any article / on-line resource to back, what you are saying here ?
                "Ab to sunne mein aarha hai ki Delhi metro bhi band karne waale hai to boost the morale of auto wallas and Private Blue lines buses " - This is like PUN Intended!!!

Cheers,
                "NotSo"NewKidInTown
                A Desi, far away from Desh !!!

Comment

WHy so many sarcastic comments in this thread... visited after quite some time to see development stories... kya hua bhai log?

Comment

Bhalla ji naughty naughty sarcasm...........but I have heard otherwise each builder on Deway has now got approval to start their own metro and each will construct 8 lane highway like underground road connecting cybercity, manesar and each and every commercial hub in and around delhi.........also there are talks that so smooth will be the deway in its alignment and quality that in case there is queue at delhi airport flights might directly land on the dwarka expressway.........

Comment

This thread is now Heading the way Dwarka Expressway is doing...:
                      Thanks

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X