A lot of companies are advertising for property citing nearness to Dwarka expressway corridor.

Shilas, Indiabulls Centrum Park and Ramprastha Edge Tower come to mind.

Does anybody have news on when this construction will start and when it is likely to finish? Has the contract been awarded and to whom?
Date of completion and start of operation will be vital news for evaluating the pricing of flats sold in this corridor.

Last I heard was that a few houses in Palam Vihar were slated for demolition for this expressway in May June 09 or thereabouts.
Read more
19888 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by amit.bhalla
    Meeting of CREDAI is going on right now and around 12 developers have agreed to put 1 crore each for the execution of Eway as INDIABULLS have claimed that they have run into losses with this Eway project and this is supposed to bail them out....
    Lets See whats the outcome

Now that bhallasaab has said it... I feel there is some credibilty in this news piece .. although, it still surprises me..!!! Last time around when some one said it here on IREF I had just laughed it off..

On the yardstick of fairness, I think even if it is true...It is unfair to the developers.. but then even they are not fair with the investors.. the investors arent fair with the end users.. Brokers arent fair even to their mothers... and HUDA isnt fair to the kisaan... So, I guess even this is possible!!! :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by karan.singh
    I fail to understand people as smart as you, how can they compare NE with Deway...NE govt took land frm farmers for IT/SEZ/employment development and sold it to builders for 20 times the profit...this is where the problem was...

Deway case, Govt/Huda it fighting with an litigants who are living in an un approved /non sanctioned area...where does it compare ? NPV is an un authorized colony only being saved so far due to Bullshit politics and vote banks....

THen again you are comparing an infra issue with your personal tenants, kuch toh soch ke bolo....The Deway is not needed for u , me or emaar or Chitel or shobha....its a infra need and part of master plan...Bhaiya ye nahi baana toh SPR/sohna road or NH8...sab jagah jaam her jaam yoga...

There are Veteran Members (Manoj ji: srry to quote ur name) who were/are against the DEWAY and tried to save loads of investors to put their money in the pit (their personal opinion) even today he does it...but he puts information on the board..not just any thing...I see good and bad all information from him...that is responsible...

What you are doing is...whatever good or bad happen..you try to find out the weakest link of the chain and try to pull it apart.

I and most of the other members do not care abt what you are saying but at certain levels shows ur desperation on missing the bus...

Apology as I know I have hurt your emotions but reading all ur post it was long pending for myself...

Personal advice there is hell lot of juice pending on DEWAY...you can still invest...or just add more sensible post to the thread

"....I and most of the other members do not care abt what you are saying but at certain levels shows ur desperation on missing the bus... "

Lolz..........:bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • There are both positives and negatives of DEW... Please dont see the issue as completely black or white... Those who say that DEW will be the next jugalbandi of autobahn meets manhattan are fervidly mistaken... but then so are those, who predict absolute mayhem.
    Its just about taking a call or a contrarian view... But in the end, whatever view you take, dont forget to appreciate the logic in the other view. Otherwise, the only person whom you will hurt financially in the long run will be yourself :)

This post is not directed at a person or a particular view ( for or against DEW) but I feel those who are invested in DEW project it as the best thing that happened to mankind since the birth of jesus christ... and the opposers of it, potray a sense of overt negativity about it... The reality,unfortunately, is somewhere between the two views.. and we should highlight both the positives and negatives equally!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by DS1970

> Out of court Little Possible, but being a Govt agency Huda can't overrule the prevailing policy as per that litigants hardly get anything more than 10% of property value. So, to compensate as per market rate, first HUDA has to change the govt. compensation policy and impose it for whole state. Not really, there are different ways to handle it including relocating the impacted people. And compensating with a similar valued land elsewhere

> In the court Through court it would take minimum 7-8 years to settle without gurantee who will win the case. Agree

> realignment Builders will not ready to loose their land which sure shall overlap with realignment route.Such Decision by its very nature will not be made keeping in mind the interest of some impacted builders, but the interests of bigger builder lobby and Gurgaon master plan to decongest. So obviously your assumptions will not hold good. Some builders will be impacted and thats ok

> Power and legal forces conspiring to oust the residents (Not a great outcome) Again difficult to opt till litigants has stay order and govt never like this option to exercise. Its naive to think that only courts decide what happens in India. Thats the whole premise behind Power and legal forces pushing NPR through. Correct? You are invalidating that basic premise.

This exway was proposed in 2006 and after 7 years still the hurdles are same as from day one, so how anybody can optimistic in such scenario?Proposed. however its not that the efforts started in 2006 that were thwarted. Litigations came in later and even they are now down to 12-14 from a high of 50 +. Big chunk of the land is acquired and being worked upon. Only the NPV part remains. Easy way to check is google earth/maps - Please do. You don't see all this as progress, then I will repeat that - You are deciding to be negative, whatever your reason is

The congress is ruling from last 8.5 years and they didn't get able to freed the land and than how anybody can expect that this job shall done in last 1.5 years when politician would do their best to avoid taking tough and unpopular decision.

So being optimistic not bad but also have some common sense.
    Check the facts and how it aligns with your sense. No disrespect intended
    CommentQuote
  • People surprised about bubble or prices in the range of 5500-7500+ should compare the specifications with the habitated projects(if there are any:bab (59):) in terms of density, facilities etc. Then compare the spread with the risk involved as you percieve then take a call based on their risk appetite.
    CommentQuote
  • Amit bhalla ji,
    Could u seriously think that d'way litigation will solved in a year
    Because if it'not resolved in a yrs time then market will come down and investors will badly stuck and
    if it gets resolved than investors will get min. Rs.1000/sq.ft. To Rs.1500/sq.ft. Immediate as market has already consolidated
    CommentQuote
  • rahul100,
    I know you question to Amit bhalla ji,for litigation issue solved.My thinking is the way thinks getting heated up in last few weeks their will be solution coming out at earliest won t take year.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit.bhalla
    Meeting of CREDAI is going on right now and around 12 developers have agreed to put 1 crore each for the execution of Eway as INDIABULLS have claimed that they have run into losses with this Eway project and this is supposed to bail them out....
    Lets See whats the outcome

amit.bhalla,
    Any more news on CREDAI meeting you have.
    I was taking with one broker of Neo developers he told me they builder putting 60 cr altogether.I don t understand bhalla ji why builder has to bail out India Bull.
    Instead this money can be used to solve litigation issue.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ashu_sharmaa
    Check the facts and how it aligns with your sense. No disrespect intended

I think you must update your knowledge their are total 19 petition filed on NPR out of only one belongs to NPV colony. Have you ever check the list of HUDA and Haryana Govt's ambitious projects stuck in litigation from last several years. Some examples:

1. KMP exway from last 7 years facing litigation hurdles.

2. SPR project begin much prior to NPR still under litigation and no resolution foreseen in next 4-5 years despite the acquisition of 90% already done and only small piece of land stuck without having any structure falls.

3. Sikandarpur market case pending in court since last 25 years.

4. FNG exway scraped after remaining in litigation for 17 years.

The above are just a small piece of list and also these all are/were much bigger projects than NPR.

Total 5.5km is still under litigation out of which only little above 2 km routed through NPV colony while rest in piece meals (this list is also available, where the litigation are).

I am sensible enough and doesn't need any advice over that and always believe on realistic targets not like that those guys are clamming unexceptionally optimistic target of 1 year, I don't know what the motive behind it.
    CommentQuote
  • I have been recently interested in sector 91 and around.

There is a mention of CPR (central periphery road) being done by DLF. This road, as per map, connects SPR to this region.

I think this could see light of the day much earlier than deway.

Not sure if members have a view on CPR.
    CommentQuote
    I think you must update your knowledge their are total 19 petition filed on NPR out of only one belongs to NPV colony. Have you ever check the list of HUDA and Haryana Govt's ambitious projects stuck in litigation from last several years. Some examples:

2. SPR project begin much prior to NPR still under litigation and no resolution foreseen in next 4-5 years despite the acquisition of 90% already done and only small piece of land stuck without having any structure falls.

The above are just a small piece of list and also these all are/were much bigger projects than NPR.

Total 5.5km is still under litigation out of which only little above 2 km routed through NPV colony while rest in piece meals (this list is also available, where the litigation are).

I am sensible enough and doesn't need any advice over that and always believe on realistic targets not like that those guys are clamming unexceptionally optimistic target of 1 year, I don't know what the motive behind it.

19 litigations are old news. They have come down. So its not me who needs updation

Rest of the land parcels are not inhabited in most cases besides NPV (Courts don't take a very favorable view of owners, when people don't reside there). So NPV is the big hurdle, not others.

And I am sure everyone thinks that they have a sensible estimate and others are wrong. By same logic my estimate of 2-3 yrs is also sensible in my mind. Who to prove it? Only time will tell. Your estimate of 7-8 yrs still remain at near the far end of scepticism (Not an opinion but a fact if you look at various estimates), while 1 yr is too optimistic. As I never fail to quote, truth (or in this case best estimate) lies somewhere in the middle
    CommentQuote

One more thing. Quoting the cases which didn't clear the legal hurdles is good mechanism to bolster your negative scenario. But for every 1 expressway/road that didn't get built there are many more that got built after clearing all hurdles. Its easy for me to quote those, but I will leave it upto you to find out
    CommentQuote
  • Without railway over bridge; Deway is just another sector road.

So 4-5 years is just the minimum as nothing significant has been done for this railway over bridge till now.
    CommentQuote
  • which railway overbridge you are talking about?
    The one which connects NPR to old gurgaon, they are announced just last year I guess.
    CommentQuote
  • post that they annouced that double decker trains to Jaipur and now heights of all those over bridges needs to be adjusted .. more problem for BAABUS who don't want to scratch their head with out free money ... and no wonders about timelines ...

We must declare our country "GOD OWN'S Country" :D
    CommentQuote