A lot of companies are advertising for property citing nearness to Dwarka expressway corridor.

Shilas, Indiabulls Centrum Park and Ramprastha Edge Tower come to mind.

Does anybody have news on when this construction will start and when it is likely to finish? Has the contract been awarded and to whom?
Date of completion and start of operation will be vital news for evaluating the pricing of flats sold in this corridor.

Last I heard was that a few houses in Palam Vihar were slated for demolition for this expressway in May June 09 or thereabouts.
Read more
19770 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Dwarka expressway, no solution in sight

Originally Posted by abc111
    Without railway over bridge; Deway is just another sector road.

So 4-5 years is just the minimum as nothing significant has been done for this railway over bridge till now.

Hi
    Greetings

Dont mention that, else you will face the wrath of ignorant ids and promoters/brokers..
    You have been generous by quoting 4-5 years . Similar ROB in Faridabad (Malerna Overbridge has completed its 7th anniversary with as many shifted deadlines. Everytime it is a struggle to get new budget made, sent to chandigarh for approval,, once approval is received tender is floated and then babus pray to god if someone wants to bid in the tender.

A typical tender for removing electrical lines took 2 years for any party to bid for.. Another tender had no takers for more than a year and budget increased from 60 lacs to 1.8 cr..

Another problem is coordination between railways, which is a central agency and HUDA/PWD which are managed by local govt. Here local govt has no control over the railways as both have different outlook to the problem and both are "THOS SARKARI TO THE CORE" in approach.

Another worry is, how so ever sincere the state govt may be, how so ever good marks our CM may have in the eyes of Cong center leadership.. I somehow have a feeling that both Delhi govt and Haryana govt are not able to sync despite National Captial Region Planning Board.. I may be wrong but even UERs connecting delhi from Najafgarh and dwarka to Gurgaon sacred sectors have not moved an inch..

this lack of cooperation between haryana/delhi and central govts and a multitude of agencies involved to ensure connectivity is again a bottleneck which people cannot predict about.

Regarding CREDAI collecting x amounts in crores of rupees for compensating Indiabulls for losses "or" for any other sacred purpose is a bogey and a fluke, as builders hardly deliver what they get paid for, leave aside contributing for a social cause. I firmly believe, THEY WONT EVEN LEND THEIR FEVER TO ANYONE FOR FREE!!:bab (59): (apna bukhar bhi na dein kisi ko free main)

Bottom line.. survey was not done properly, builders wont sacrifice their land for re-alignment, high court wont budge without compromise between huda and outstees, current policy of outstees is not as per LOGICAL demands of outstees for accepting smaller UNBUILT plots in lieu of constructed houses currently on double the size plots.

Kehna bade sahib ka.. VIKAS KI CHINTA MAT KARO
    (Kisko pata, vikas hoga ke nahin!!!)

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

Dont mention that, else you will face the wrath of ignorant ids and promoters/brokers..
    You have been generous by quoting 4-5 years . Similar ROB in Faridabad (Malerna Overbridge has completed its 7th anniversary with as many shifted deadlines. Everytime it is a struggle to get new budget made, sent to chandigarh for approval,, once approval is received tender is floated and then babus pray to god if someone wants to bid in the tender.

A typical tender for removing electrical lines took 2 years for any party to bid for.. Another tender had no takers for more than a year and budget increased from 60 lacs to 1.8 cr..

Another problem is coordination between railways, which is a central agency and HUDA/PWD which are managed by local govt. Here local govt has no control over the railways as both have different outlook to the problem and both are "THOS SARKARI TO THE CORE" in approach.

Another worry is, how so ever sincere the state govt may be, how so ever good marks our CM may have in the eyes of Cong center leadership.. I somehow have a feeling that both Delhi govt and Haryana govt are not able to sync despite National Captial Region Planning Board.. I may be wrong but even UERs connecting delhi from Najafgarh and dwarka to Gurgaon sacred sectors have not moved an inch..

this lack of cooperation between haryana/delhi and central govts and a multitude of agencies involved to ensure connectivity is again a bottleneck which people cannot predict about.

Regarding CREDAI collecting x amounts in crores of rupees for compensating Indiabulls for losses "or" for any other sacred purpose is a bogey and a fluke, as builders hardly deliver what they get paid for, leave aside contributing for a social cause. I firmly believe, THEY WONT EVEN LEND THEIR FEVER TO ANYONE FOR FREE!!:bab (59): (apna bukhar bhi na dein kisi ko free main)

Bottom line.. survey was not done properly, builders wont sacrifice their land for re-alignment, high court wont budge without compromise between huda and outstees, current policy of outstees is not as per LOGICAL demands of outstees for accepting smaller INBUILT plots in lieu of constructed houses on double the size plots.

Kehna bade sahib ka.. VIKAS KI CHINTA MAT KARO
    (Kisko pata, hoga ke nahin!!!)

Cheers

Vintage blessuism, bina kuch jyada kahe sab kuch keh detein hai.

what about the delhi end of DEW .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kinjalchato
    Vintage blessuism, bina kuch jyada kahe sab kuch keh detein hai.

what about the delhi end of DEW .

Hi
    Greetings

Brother sach bata doonga then all will be chasing me as well!!

Have personally visited stretch between Lok Nayak Puram- Baprola- Najafgarh Road- Shani Mandir- Gurgaon stretch.. Personally saw more than 2000 acres+ duly fenced as land purchased by congress brokers cum leaders, in anticipation of DELHI MP 2021..

Personally saw huge Steel pipes for water being laid by Delhi Jal Board, EWS erected for removal of encroachments (in anticipation of people moving courts over resettlement), all along the proposed 100 mtr wide UER all along the stretch. Rites SURVEY for monorail project already done and awaiting budget approvals.
    All this in preparation of MEGA launch of the biggest release of landbanks for residential projects in delhi over decades. All this while dwarka is still facing low occupation of flats and all plots being cornered by owners of parallel economy, therefore uninhabitated.

About 20000 hectares (appx 50000 acres) of land will be unleased as per the proposals on dda website (pls confirm figures for yourself).

Guess which companies have backed the land purchases and why haryana and delhi govts are working at cross purposes..

Even there distress sale has started wherein small patches purchased since 2006-7 which had recently touched 3.25-3.5 cr per acres have dropped to 2.5 Cr. Even this price is negotiable.. Mates this is delhi address land, I am taking about to be developed under ppp for residential and earmarked in MP of Delhi 2021 proposals.

Only way out, though not rightful and in lighter vein is "delhi ka paani ban kardo.. sara kaam ho jayega!!";);)

Last time tankers were lifted from Hisar.. this time even these not be allowed.. summer is hardly a few months away

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

Brother sach bata doonga then all will be chasing me as well!!

Have personally visited stretch between Lok Nayak Puram- Baprola- Najafgarh Road- Shani Mandir- Gurgaon stretch.. Personally saw more than 2000 acres+ duly fenced as land purchased by congress brokers cum leaders, in anticipation of DELHI MP 2021..

Personally saw huge Steel pipes for water being laid by Delhi Jal Board, EWS erected for removal of encroachments (in anticipation of people moving courts over resettlement), all along the proposed 100 mtr wide UER all along the stretch. Rites SURVEY for monorail project already done and awaiting budget approvals.
    All this in preparation of MEGA launch of the biggest release of landbanks for residential projects in delhi over decades. All this while dwarka is still facing low occupation of flats and all plots being cornered by owners of parallel economy, therefore uninhabitated.

About 20000 hectares (appx 50000 acres) of land will be unleased as per the proposals on dda website (pls confirm figures for yourself).

Guess which companies have backed the land purchases and why haryana and delhi govts are working at cross purposes..

Even there distress sale has started wherein small patches purchased since 2006-7 which had recently touched 3.25-3.5 cr per acres have dropped to 2.5 Cr. Even this price is negotiable.. Mates this is delhi address land, I am taking about to be developed under ppp for residential and earmarked in MP of Delhi 2021 proposals.

Only way out, though not rightful and in lighter vein is "delhi ka paani ban kardo.. sara kaam ho jayega!!";);)

Last time tankers were lifted from Hisar.. this time even these not be allowed.. summer is hardly a few months away

Cheers

Blessu sir following your posts for some time now... Hats off to your knowledge and fair opinions.... But this one is a killer....
    CommentQuote
  • I am aware of DLF and EMAAR purchasin more than 1000 acres each in the specified areas
    CommentQuote
  • I still think with developers having such big stakes here...If these developers want they can overnight give the desired compensation to litigants and get the hurdles removed.

This is goona happen sooner or the later.

I can forsee a surprise solution to the D way issues in the next 6-12 months, as advocated by Bhallaji.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit.bhalla
    I am aware of DLF and EMAAR purchasin more than 1000 acres each in the specified areas

Hi
    Greetings

There you go.. now listen from the horses mouth..:)

Bro. you are spot on.. the area however is much bigger.. Lately a court case regarding embezzlement against Mahabal Mishras- MP West Delhis brother
    http://www.firstpost.com/economy/how-the-politician-builder-nexus-really-works-490938.html
    , by emaar was also being discussed. Allegedly, some misappropriation of funds and getting the land transferred in own name.

Whole point is large corporates with politicians acting as brokers at the front end have now been operative just in the vicinity of Gurgaon and west Delhi.

Obviously, despite the best intents and use of all possible force by Haryana Govt in straightening out the chinks at their own end, they have no force perceivably, to make congress MPs/Mlas give way to Gurgaon. Now all are just wrapping up and converting to cash ahead of elections next year.

Politicians accumulate resources while in office and then require a place to invest it where they can avoid public scrutiny while earning a decent return. Because land is a valuable commodity, many politicians deposit a portion of their assets with developers. Builders then transfer back the assets to politicians which can be used to offset election expenses.

If the Delhi MP gets declared, the humongous supply of new sectors of gurgaon clubbed with new delhi land bank can change the dimensions of the game all together.. Hardworking builders, with all clearances, timely delivery and those who have played ethically would certainly win. Difference will be made by those giving value added products and services.. I suspect, buyers market is not far away.

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Dont think that Builders are so naive that they will come out with their inventory so fast , They will still control the supply end and make sure that the HYPE of delhi address stays.....
    CommentQuote
  • Launch levels will depend upon liquidity situation of Builders and government approvals will depend on money needed by party in power.

Expect both of these to accelerate because of election in centre as well as both Delhi and Haryana.

So now builders are trying to create a feel good atmosphere so that they can clear their inventory.

Builders paying to India Bulls; Common where did it happen earlier. One private party paying to another to fulfil India Bulls contractual commitment to Govt.
    This shows the level of desperation.
    CommentQuote
    Dont think that Builders are so naive that they will come out with their inventory so fast , They will still control the supply end and make sure that the HYPE of delhi address stays.....

Hi
    Greetings

Absolutely,, here the licensing minister/Department of delhi state will make money from private builders and control supply..

Mute point is does "Rs 15 cr per acre licensed FAR in 10x sectors" match the "Rs2-2.5cr per acre unlicensed, likely to be approved", "delhi address" create an arbitrage situation in favour of Delhi??

Likely model in Delhi is to FIRST Build Infra, water, roads, monorail, EWS and then allow licenses. Resettle before the hype begins is going to be the mantra there.

If yes, will it reduce attractiveness of Dway sectors for investors where a 2500 sq ft flat is being sold for Rs 2 Cr.. that too with 40% loading??
    Given the facts,
    - Resolution nowhere in site to clear way for Dway near PV,
    - ROB not coming soon,
    - Delhi connectivity no scene till date,
    - Need under/overhead passes,
    - Toll staying put??
    - Water pump en route,
    - factories en route,
    - approval for forest land,
    - approval from HSIIDC,
    - court cases,
    - Electrical high tension wires to be moved,
    - Kherki Daula bottleneck,
    - Other infra yet to come,
    - Metro not possible at the moment etc etc..

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • from what i have heard offlate is that , Metro might not be passing PV , it will take Deway route and then enter old ggn to gain maximum ridership and then ends at iffco or huda city centre , thus completing the loop
    CommentQuote
  • and it will be a normal metro , Airport express is a failed concept and morover it only works when the airports is based outside the city ...
    CommentQuote
  • Hi all, i have a unit in spire woods,103 which i bought in resale in may,2012. i am following dew since then & as per my survey many times over a period of time, one thing i can tell all is that i am witness to some real growth on this project:
    1) good progress of 75 mtr road opp spire woods (infact this road & sector road connecting 103 to dew came after may-june,2012)
    2) work on sector roads
    3) good progress of main dew
    As per me, looking at the progress on ground (i visit this area on weekly basis), one thing i am 200% convinced is that DEW will come & will come soon. This area will be completely transformed & livable within next 3 years.

Cheers,
    Happy investing
    CommentQuote
    from what i have heard offlate is that , Metro might not be passing PV , it will take Deway route and then enter old ggn to gain maximum ridership and then ends at iffco or huda city centre , thus completing the loop

There is some minimum rider-ship condition for metro and deway is not going to satisfy that for a long long time.

Now this is heights of optimism.
    There was some talks of taking it through railway road and then to Sohna Road; but that is difficult due to narrow roads.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by laksh2013
    Hi all, i have a unit in spire woods,103 which i bought in resale in may,2012. i am following dew since then & as per my survey many times over a period of time, one thing i can tell all is that i am witness to some real growth on this project:
    1) good progress of 75 mtr road opp spire woods (infact this road & sector road connecting 103 to dew came after may-june,2012)
    2) work on sector roads
    3) good progress of main dew
    As per me, looking at the progress on ground (i visit this area on weekly basis), one thing i am 200% convinced is that DEW will come & will come soon. This area will be completely transformed & livable within next 3 years.

Cheers,
    Happy investing

As per the artilcle in HT estate today 75 m road now will extend to NH8. Earlier plan was from 99 to sector 115 only.
    CommentQuote