NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Last updated: 2 hours ago
21905 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Originally posted by gdhody View Post
    Northern Peripheral Road project: Aggrieved house owners meet HUDA chief - The Times of India

GURGAON: On Saturday afternoon, the HUDA administrator inspected the New Palam Vihar colony where over 250 houses are in the 'danger zone', for coming in the way of the ambitious Northern Peripheral Road (NPR) project.

Earlier, HUDA had planned to offer alternative plots to the residents whose houses are likely to be affected in the project. HUDA had planned to demolish these houses but the residents approached Punjab and Haryana high court which ordered HUDA to be sensitive to the aspirations of the house owners.

Demanding a change in the alignment of NPR, residents of New Palam Vihar RWA and MCG councillor, Rishi Raj Rana, met the HUDA administrator, Praveen Kumar. The house owners claimed that changing the alignment would save their houses.

The administrator visited the spot, along with other senior HUDA and town and country planning officials. After checking the situation on ground, Kumar also gave instructions to carry out a fresh survey of the site and explore the possibility of changing alignment near New Palam Vihar. The new alignment would be planned in such a way that very few houses are affected in the colony.

The NPR project is crucial for improving road connectivity in the city. As per the plan, a 150-metre-wide road is proposed from Dwarka in Delhi to Kherki Dhaula on National Highway 8. "Today's meeting and subsequent inspection of HUDA administrator has given all of us a hope that the houses would not be demolished," said Rana, who was spearheading the group of people whose houses are being affected.

The residents are pressing hard for changing the alignment as it would save them from a lot hassle. "HUDA had planned to give alternative plots to affected residents but there was no talk of compensation. We have put our life's savings and hard-earned money to build these houses. Now who will pay for the fresh construction?" asked a resident, whose house comes under the affected area.
    Unless the realignment is planned in such way where no new houses falling in major quantity (less than around 30) on it till than it does not make any sense. Otherwise, it would lead to further controversy and the land/houses being acquire under new alignment would move to the court.

This is very precarious situation and I don't feel its going to resolve soon. As per some sources new survey plan has been proposed.
    Sab 99 ka fer hain............

Comment

The situation is indeed precarious & god help the Investors .

No point in trying to make fun of the situation .

I hope, the issue gets resolved ( ASAP ) to the satisfaction of all concerned .

Originally posted by ultichakri View Post
      Unless the realignment is planned in such way where no new houses falling in major quantity (less than around 30) on it till than it does not make any sense. Otherwise, it would lead to further controversy and the land/houses being acquire under new alignment would move to the court.

This is very precarious situation and I don't feel its going to resolve soon. As per some sources new survey plan has been proposed.
      Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

Originally posted by ultichakri View Post

Yaar ye logon ki gut feeling bhi na.......15 din pahle gut feeling thi ki re-alignment kabhi nahi hogi, ab ho rahi hai to gut feeling kah rahi hai ki isse koi benefit nahi hoga. It reminds me the cricket experts of NDTV....APNI DAPLI APNA RAAG
        Last edited by neerajgandas; May 25 2012, 10:22 AM.

Comment

Ofcourse dew is never going to come. Investors are doomed.

Here are the pics of the sorry situation taken earlier today.
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by HR26AA View Post
            Ofcourse dew is never going to come. Investors are doomed.

Here are the pics of the sorry situation taken earlier today.
            Freshly laid Bitumen layer on Dwarka Expreeway

So work is going on ( of course in bits n pieces) Can you pls disclose the exact stretch of these photographs...
            __________________________________________________ __________
            It is better to be blind than to see things from only one point of view

Comment

Originally posted by Designer View Post
              Freshly laid Bitumen layer on Dwarka Expreeway

So work is going on ( of course in bits n pieces) Can you pls disclose the exact stretch of these photographs...
              Veere its d section between 105 and 106. Has been covered several times in the earlier posts.

I have more pics but whats d point? If we show them work they say jcb kahan hain workers kahan hain. If we show them levelling they say 100 meter say dew nai banta.

Comment

Veere its d section between 105 and 106. Has been covered several times in the earlier posts.

I have more pics but whats d point? If we show them work they say jcb kahan hain workers kahan hain. If we show them levelling they say 100 meter say dew nai banta.

Oho ... I thought it's a stretch somewhere between NH8 and Railway track.
                __________________________________________________ __________
                It is better to be blind than to see things from only one point of view

Comment

Again no sign of work going on...
                  Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
                    The situation is indeed precarious & god help the Investors .

No point in trying to make fun of the situation .

I hope, the issue gets resolved ( ASAP ) to the satisfaction of all concerned .
                    The things really are going worst, I heard that new dispute being arising between group of peoples after declaration of fresh alignment.

Be remember in Haryana there are history of projects were scrapped after completion of even 70%. For example FNG expressway rs700cr project after remains in dispute for 17 years get scrapped. Kalindi Kunj bypass expressway built for the length of 27Km by Haryana Govt and later on scrapped.

And all have same common issue i.e dispute of land acquisition and delayed the matter in court by decades. Till the date all the land/house dispute not get settle down I don't think it would be advisable for end users to invest here.
                    Sab 99 ka fer hain............

Comment

Bilkul Sahi Jawab, Me too, too frustated with people who are not even invested on DEway but still have all the time to curse its existence...I have even stopped posting any more PICs on the forum....

Its evident that we will see substential development in Deway by Oct but definitely not complete...
                      We will see lots of development in sector roads as well during this year...

Inf will definitely take time but will inhabitation will start as soon...possessions are offered...with in next 3-4 years.......

And once developed the area should at par with NH8 and Golf course road (definitely 10 + yrs dream)...

Strictly My POV...not looking to get into any debate

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X