A lot of companies are advertising for property citing nearness to Dwarka expressway corridor.

Shilas, Indiabulls Centrum Park and Ramprastha Edge Tower come to mind.

Does anybody have news on when this construction will start and when it is likely to finish? Has the contract been awarded and to whom?
Date of completion and start of operation will be vital news for evaluating the pricing of flats sold in this corridor.

Last I heard was that a few houses in Palam Vihar were slated for demolition for this expressway in May June 09 or thereabouts.
Read more
Reply
19772 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by ISHANb
    well i have also heard something on similar lines about 2-3 weeks back . and which google group are you refering to ???


    Those boards are SPONSORED ones saying Way to NPR xway


    The reason I am saying is if boards were spoosed to be put up by the agency , Then It would have the Official name of the Road i.e NPR Northern Peripheral road and we would see the work on dwarka stretch too and not just the boards
    CommentQuote
  • These look to be the handiwork of a developer or a group of them to tempt & finally cut more murgas/bakras:D .

    Originally Posted by amit.bhalla
    Those boards are SPONSORED ones saying Way to NPR xway


    The reason I am saying is if boards were spoosed to be put up by the agency , Then It would have the Official name of the Road i.e NPR Northern Peripheral road and we would see the work on dwarka stretch too and not just the boards
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    These look to be the handiwork of a developer or a group of them to tempt & finally cut more murgas/bakras:D .

    Looks pretty authentic to me , standard Delhi govt board not sure if builders can easily immitate this one...
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • If they r Delhi Govt. boards, that's good, i am commenting on what others r saying . Have not seen them personally .

    Originally Posted by amit.bhalla
    Those boards are SPONSORED ones saying Way to NPR xway


    The reason I am saying is if boards were spoosed to be put up by the agency , Then It would have the Official name of the Road i.e NPR Northern Peripheral road and we would see the work on dwarka stretch too and not just the boards
    CommentQuote
  • dont think , that its delhi govt board,
    why would govt put it every 100 mts.
    its def Builders board
    CommentQuote
  • Looks like builers' gimmick. Delhi Govt has not even finalized plans of the connecting patch in Delhi as of now.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    These look to be the handiwork of a developer or a group of them to tempt & finally cut more murgas/bakras:D .


    Lengths builders are going now a days to sell their projects. :bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ThePunjabi
    Lengths builders are going now a days to sell their projects. :bab (59):

    I too agree that it doesn't make sense to put up the boards for non existent road...that too on delhi side when delhi govt has nt even decided to pick a spade for this road....

    But still...I doubt that a builder can immitate the exact standard delhi govt board format.......

    may be builders have pushed the govt to put the boards.......not sure myself
    CommentQuote
  • What is so special about the Delhi Govt. board format ? Does it involve a special scientific procedure ( which involves ISRO ) to manufacture these boards ?
    CommentQuote
  • These are not delhi Govt boards, Each of the Delhi govt board carries the agency name on it like..

    NDMC...
    MCD...
    DDA...
    CommentQuote
  • Guys,

    why being negative on this .It looks good and assuring that someday it will come up.

    However I can tell you if its by a builder it shall be removed soon by authorities
    CommentQuote
  • on a lighter note , its looks like delhi govt/builders/haryana govt are saying to investors of d-eway , ke bachha aayega npr kabhi na kabhi toh aayega , directions laga di hai , bas road banna baaki hai !!! woh bhi ban hi jaegi !!

    Hahahaha:bab (4):
    CommentQuote
  • LOL:D . It is more like trying to tempt a kid with a cola & a chocolate, but excess of both can be real bad for health .

    Originally Posted by ISHANb
    on a lighter note , its looks like delhi govt/builders/haryana govt are saying to investors of d-eway , ke bachha aayega npr kabhi na kabhi toh aayega , directions laga di hai , bas road banna baaki hai !!! woh bhi ban hi jaegi !!

    Hahahaha:bab (4):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    What is so special about the Delhi Govt. board format ? Does it involve a special scientific procedure ( which involves ISRO ) to manufacture these boards ?


    I can assure that ISRO is nt needed for the task....but govt agencies whether MCD or NDMC uses certain standard formats for these boards and I am sure it would be illegal for private compnies to use the same kind of boards to mis lead people........

    again as I said before , I too not believe that Govt would put up a board for non existent road............ and I would nt be surprised if these are removed soon

    rest lets wait and watch
    CommentQuote
  • Plot Investment on DE can give 15-20% annualised rtrn over 5 yrs - Knight Frank India

    Found this interesting article on Moneycontrol . Thought i'll share the same .

    Where to buy real estate? - Moneycontrol.com -
    CommentQuote