NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Last updated: 15 hours ago
21721 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Originally posted by vinaybhatia View Post
    Ek hi baat har jagah mat likho bhai.. warna broker tag mil jayega !!
    Waise... are you an investor in this project/eway area or prospective investor?
    i am holding one flat in this project,moreover there is no harm in spreading latest on it

Comment

Yesterday while coming from office i saw board on NH-8, near airport at dwarka turn 'Way to NPR Expressway'. Which i think is recently put up.

I think its starting for DE Investors. DE will give good returns of 15-20% in next one yr.
      Last edited by MANOJa; December 26 2015, 04:13 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

Originally posted by harpreetsg_delhi View Post
        Yesterday while comming from office i saw board on NH-8, near airport at dwarka turn 'Way to NPR Expressway'. Which i think is recently put up.
        I think its starting for DE Investors. DE will give good returns of 15-20% in next one yr.
        If all goes well , your analysis might as well come true .
        but still i would say D eway investors should not look for short term gains because-

a) IF EVERYTHING DOES NOT GO WELL AND THINGS ARE SLOW then also d eway investors would have to hold it for long run to get good returns

b) IF EVERYTHING GOES SMOOTHLY WITH MINOR HICCUPS ONLY , then also one should hold it for long term to get best/optimum returns from ones money .

In both cases it makes sense to get your mind to realise that it is essential to dump your money for 4-5 yrs to get above decent returns on d eway . It is one of the areas where one should just buy and forget and spare money for future installments and not look for short term gains !

Comment

Originally posted by ISHANb View Post
          In both cases it makes sense to get your mind to realise that it is essential to dump your money for 4-5 yrs to get above decent returns on d eway. It is one of the areas where one should just buy and forget and spare money for future installments and not look for short term gains !
          This is the right approach to look at Eway. Long term holding is required to get good returns.

Though short term gains are also possible in this area because of some triggers ( start of construction, launch of big projects etc) but that is not everyone's cup of tea.
          Last edited by vinaybhatia; March 26 2011, 09:28 PM.

Comment

LOL . Now, at least people have started partly agreeing to & acknowledging, what i have been saying for ages . I have received many brickbats, because of my views on the D e way, but now , looks like people r mutely acknowledging, that i have been correct, all those months .

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
            harpreet, thanks for appreciating & more importantly understanding my point of view .

It is quite simple -

If an end user wants to book on the D e way & is looking to shift in the next 3-4 years & has a very limited risk taking capability, how can i advise him to book on the D e way, when it would take 6-8 years for the D e way to become inhabitable ( if & if everything goes right ) . How can i advise him to risk & invest his hard earned money with any Tom, Dick & Harry ( goons turned builder, property dealers turned builders, Drug Lords turned builders, Land Bank owners turned builders etc..etc.. ), most of whom could just vanish in thin air, with my & your money ? Also all the fraudulent builders may not run away & some investors may turn lucky with them & can make a decent profit, with them . I know, exceptions r always there, but exceptions cannot be rules .When i say all this, ten people jump on my back . What is wrong in my statement, that nobody has ever told me . Still waiting for an sensible answer .

If u have the capability of taking a risk & can afford to lose a fat packet, without blinking an eyelid, u may go ahead with investing here immediately, otherwise wait for the litigation to be over & let the construction start in the right earnest . What is wrong in this statement ? The only thing wrong is that my statements r hindering the business of some brokers in the forum, who r showing the moon to the D e way investors & r looking to fleece the newbies & the gullible investors ..

For a person looking at a safe investment, investing here makes sense, when the D e away is litigation free, construction starts in the right earnest, a decent builder comes at a decent location ( one might have to pay a higher BSP & maybe earn a lessor ROI, but then one is assured of a relatively safer investment & most importantly, if he is an end user, an house to live in ) . What is wrong in this ? As i said, the only thing wrong is that many people see sense in what i am talking & that is hitting the business of the brokers in the forum .

I have expressed my apprehension on the long term financial viability of the D e way viz. the Delhi Master Plan 2021 . I might be wrong on this, but that is what i think .No body is ready to discuss it . Why ? Simply, because, what i am saying could be the future & discussing it might again affect & hit the business of the brokers in the forum .

As i have said numerous times, D e way may offer some decent investment opportunities & may offer some good options to the end users, but investing here right now is not everybody's cup of tea .
            Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

LOL . Now, at least people have started partly agreeing to & acknowledging, what i have been saying for ages . I have received many brickbats, because of my views on the D e way, but now , looks like people r mutely acknowledging, that i have been correct, all those months .

Manoj bhai if you closely follow my posts on this thread or G99 thread , i have always maintained from the beginning that D eway is only meant for long term holding only as of now and it should be approached that ways only , any short term gains should not be anticipated but if they do come they would be a bonus . Long term holding is required to get optimum returns

Comment

Ishan Bhai, i am really not talking about u & i agree that u have been giving quite objective comments on the D e way in particular & other areas/projects in general & our comments on the D e way have been more or less on the same wavelength ( maybe, we have variance on certain time horizons or maybe on some particular builders etc. ) .

U know the lot, i am talking about .

Comment

Ishan Bhai, i am really not talking about u & i agree that u have been giving quite objective comments on the D e way in particular & other areas/projects in general & our comments on the D e way have been more or less on the same wavelength ( maybe, we have variance on certain time horizons or maybe on some particular builders etc. ) .

I don't think anybody said in this FORUM that eway will be livable in 2-3 yrs. People may have talked about returns in 2-3 yrs, which is purely subjective. There are enough people who have made or will make decent ROI in short terms in eway, but for majority of people, eway is long term investment.

Comment

.......& i forgot to add that we would now have all sorts of explanations & backtracking of comments .

Comment

Originally posted by agrim75
                      return from project and project or area worth living are two diferent aspects.
                      I completely agree to the point. Eway may give better ROI than other areas in Ggn for next few years, but to be livable, it will take 5+ yrs. To be so called livable, New Gurgoan/NH8 area will take 3+ yrs.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X