Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
Collapse

NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Last updated: 55 minutes ago
21721 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

    Originally posted by BlessU View Post
    Hi
    Greetings

    Just came to know through a busy bee, that builders are themselves not interested in reallignment as 5 builders land will have to be given to HUDA FOC as per licensing conditions.

    The licensing conditions very clearly mention that any exiting plan or proposed huda master/sector road falling under the approved license shall have to be provided FOC!!!

    Chit bhi meri, Pat bhi mera, Khada sikka bhi mera..

    Batao chakri ji kya kehte ho iske bare mein.. koi lakokati, muhawara, legal interpretation, gyan..

    Cheers
    Dear BlessU,

    Indian memories are shortlive they forget old incident took place in past. This is very small state highway and not any national interest project which cant be scrapped. There are several examples where due to land dispute national interest project stuck in court for decades and we all know what happened atlast Take the case of UMPP Dadri project, singur Tata project, FNG exway, Hindon exway these all got scrapped when most of the work were already finished. None can forcibly acquire the land if the consent of 70 % outsees not got.

    Whatever the construction work is going on regardless the status doesn't make any difference in court case. If there is no friendly solution than nobody can vacate the litigate land till the compensation issue satisfying court and outsees not worked out. If this is so important project than why HC has stopped the hearing for two years. Be remember the execution of project and compensation are different issues and HC doesn't given any importance of proposed project. This project has extension till oct 12. And still Govt has not clear their intention for fate of NPR project after that.

    Realignment may or may not be solution and under any circumstances authority has sufficient rights to cancel the licence of Builder at any stage.

    Still I am not impress with news flow, since same story we are listening from past 3 yrs.
    Sab 99 ka fer hain............

    Comment


    • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

      Originally posted by gdhody View Post
      koi baat nahin sir, aapko lagta hai zaroorat bhee nahin hai samjhne kee,

      jinko zaroorat thee aur samjhna thaa woh log samajh chuke haine.

      dhody jee!!

      I am sorry i asked you.. seems like the trifle accolades that u have recieved in ur miniscule stay on this forum have gone onto ur head...
      that you treating genuine queries with such disdain.

      anyways.. apologies once again for asking for a favour from u!!! happy clicking!!!


      amit.bhalla bhappe!!!tussi comment karo mere question te...
      sigpicWe are the ones who wanna choose..Always wanna play ..but we never wanna loose!!!

      Comment


      • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

        Originally posted by St_Anger View Post
        dhody jee!!

        I am sorry i asked you.. seems like the trifle accolades that u have recieved in ur miniscule stay on this forum have gone onto ur head...
        that you treating genuine queries with such disdain.

        anyways.. apologies once again for asking for a favour from u!!! happy clicking!!!


        amit.bhalla bhappe!!!tussi comment karo mere question te...
        st_anger ji...naraaz mat hoiye

        tender itself was awarded only for 12.5 m each side road to Ibulls...150 m in long term planning....another pipe dream by RE developers/brokers

        Comment


        • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

          found this tender document...
          Attached Files

          Comment


          • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

            Originally posted by aabansal View Post
            st_anger ji...naraaz mat hoiye

            tender itself was awarded only for 12.5 m each side road to Ibulls...150 m in long term planning....another pipe dream by RE developers/brokers
            thx for the response sir!!!

            To does it mean that at the time of inaugration etc.. will the expressway be 12.5 and not the promised 150 m???

            I have not made any investments on DEW, as i wanted to have a clear title before making investments..plus i am a low risk investor whos still stuck at the ireos/emaars/besteches/m3ms etc of GCx.. so never bothered to find out..was planning to invest in PURI.. but then was abroad so chucked it...
            but yeah sometimes, while driving at say 2 in the night on NH-8, I used to feel ke DEW isse bhi double hoga.. that was a goosebumpy feeling.. of happniess to think about the future infra....

            anyways... to lets say.. DEW comes into being in 2014.. to from 2014 approx how much time wud it take for it to become 150 mts... ??? just as an idea!!!
            sigpicWe are the ones who wanna choose..Always wanna play ..but we never wanna loose!!!

            Comment


            • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

              Originally posted by gdhody
              when you ask sarcastically, the reply will be sarcastic.

              secondly i dont need ur judgement or opinion abt my stay here whether short or long or what has gone in my head & what is not, you better stay out of it and dont comment personally.

              you asked a question ur way and i answered it my way, why ther F r u attacking me personally.

              the sarcasm was totally upon my own self.. it meant that i am poor on the knowledge of DEW as i do not invest there... but i wish to if there is some clarity on its litigation..

              it is a crime not to know... i have guided hundreds of people on this forum.. and never once was I as immodest as you are.. nor are any our veterans/seniors... learn from them...

              Btw.. what time zone are you in?? .. its just 7 in the evening here!!!
              sigpicWe are the ones who wanna choose..Always wanna play ..but we never wanna loose!!!

              Comment


              • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

                if you see the last few pages of the tender document, it does mention 150 m road and technical specs of the same...so their is a long term planning on this....but as of now it would be simply just another road...without any flyover/underpass, even there is no mention on railway overbridge on this...so I do expect to have a old fashioned railway crossing on the deway for the time being...
                for me 150 m looks to be a dream road, I have not come across any 150m wide highway in India..please enlighten me if you or any other fellow member has? if you assume 2014 for the current plan..I would say minimum 3 years from their on for all overbridge, underpass , and 150 m road..

                Originally posted by St_Anger View Post
                thx for the response sir!!!

                To does it mean that at the time of inaugration etc.. will the expressway be 12.5 and not the promised 150 m???

                I have not made any investments on DEW, as i wanted to have a clear title before making investments..plus i am a low risk investor whos still stuck at the ireos/emaars/besteches/m3ms etc of GCx.. so never bothered to find out..was planning to invest in PURI.. but then was abroad so chucked it...
                but yeah sometimes, while driving at say 2 in the night on NH-8, I used to feel ke DEW isse bhi double hoga.. that was a goosebumpy feeling.. of happniess to think about the future infra....

                anyways... to lets say.. DEW comes into being in 2014.. to from 2014 approx how much time wud it take for it to become 150 mts... ??? just as an idea!!!

                Comment


                • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

                  Originally posted by aabansal View Post
                  if you see the last few pages of the tender document, it does mention 150 m road and technical specs of the same...so their is a long term planning on this....but as of now it would be simply just another road...without any flyover/underpass, even there is no mention on railway overbridge on this...so I do expect to have a old fashioned railway crossing on the deway for the time being...
                  for me 150 m looks to be a dream road, I have not come across any 150m wide highway in India..please enlighten me if you or any other fellow member has? if you assume 2014 for the current plan..I would say minimum 3 years from their on for all overbridge, underpass , and 150 m road..

                  ohh i didnt know this!!! i thought itd be 150 mts from day 1 ..

                  i havent seen any 150m highway in india.. the widest roads i have seen are in china/argentina/brazil/US... though i doubt unmein se kuch bhi 150 tha...
                  sigpicWe are the ones who wanna choose..Always wanna play ..but we never wanna loose!!!

                  Comment


                  • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

                    As seen in the last few pages, the plan for metalled road is for 12.5m only on both the sides with 10m centre divider, which makes it 35m to begin with. However, the tender seems to be for 42m. Probably, the rest of the width will be kept for future expansion towards BRT corridor, Metro route, Service Roads, Utilities, Foot paths, Green belt on both sides etc.
                    Last edited by mkg007; June 8 2012, 08:23 PM.

                    Comment


                    • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

                      widest road:its a pleasue to drive but too confusing......

                      The Guinness Book of World Records fo r widest road lists the M61 at Linnyshaw Moss, Greater Manchester (close to the M60 interchange), which has 17 separate traffic lanes side by side, spread across several parallel carriageways


                      its quite a

                      bit confusing when you go there 1st time
                      Last edited by Harsimran; June 8 2012, 07:45 PM.

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X