A lot of companies are advertising for property citing nearness to Dwarka expressway corridor.

Shilas, Indiabulls Centrum Park and Ramprastha Edge Tower come to mind.

Does anybody have news on when this construction will start and when it is likely to finish? Has the contract been awarded and to whom?
Date of completion and start of operation will be vital news for evaluating the pricing of flats sold in this corridor.

Last I heard was that a few houses in Palam Vihar were slated for demolition for this expressway in May June 09 or thereabouts.
Read more
19772 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by abc111
    TATA , Godrej are coming here because they are not getting land elsewhere.

All the Prime Land has already being grabbed by builders linked with politicians.

And Tata and Godrej are not linked with Politicians .....Hahaha...

As said before Business groups like Tata hold a parallel government...it doesn't matter if its Cong. or BJP...They will get their work done no matter what...

I have said before as well... and I know amit001 may not back me up completely here...but there is so much juice left in DEWAY...do not jump in for short term ...if you have money to hold buy good stuff anything under 6000....and u will not regret...
    CommentQuote
  • amit ji , Thoda to reham karo Market pe , Itni Jaldi Gain agar hoga , it will not be healthy for these projects , Rest I dont mind it as well...hehhe
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit.bhalla
    amit ji , Thoda to reham karo Market pe , Itni Jaldi Gain agar hoga , it will not be healthy for these projects , Rest I dont mind it as well...hehhe

bhallajee!!!

ye RE kahan jaa rahi hai?????????
    CommentQuote
  • Anger ji , abhi filhaal 2-3 mahine aur chalega aise , fir April May se Resale Markets bhi uthni shuru ho jaayegi on Eway and projects where in the construction is going on.
    CommentQuote
  • bhallaji whats ir prediction for 109/111 projects in 6 mnths - Chintels/mahindra/ATS/Puri
    CommentQuote
    Anger ji , abhi filhaal 2-3 mahine aur chalega aise , fir April May se Resale Markets bhi uthni shuru ho jaayegi on Eway and projects where in the construction is going on.

uthni????????

sir main to bithaane ko keh raha hun aur aap uthaaye jaa rahe ho!!!
    CommentQuote
  • arre Sir ye launches jo hai EMaar and Tata Ek saal baad bhi isi rate pe dhakke khaati milengi....

Resale abhi wahi pe hai jaha pe thi , barring 100-150 psf increase (This is the real sign of actual market)

Resale prices of Victory valley , skyon wll also stablise as we advance into the payment plans....
    CommentQuote
  • is waqt If someone wants to earn money , Better pick Serenity / Windchants in resale and he will surely earn in the next 6 months , I do see trends of 6200-6300 for chintels 6 months down the line
    CommentQuote
  • Can someone help me understand from where will the end users come at these price levels ?
    For how long will investors be able to pay this game ?
    CommentQuote
  • Endusers ayenge khan sahab , 3 years down the line TATA will be on the verge of handing over with the price of 15k psf and EMaar will be around 12k with structure complete and 95% payments gone to the builder.
    CommentQuote
    Endusers ayenge khan sahab , 3 years down the line TATA will be on the verge of handing over with the price of 15k psf and EMaar will be around 12k with structure complete and 95% payments gone to the builder.

lets c bhallaji, 3 years is a long time, patanai kya kya fatega tab tak :D
    CommentQuote
  • the truth about dwarka expressway

Hi
    Greetings

Here is something to share with the dway brotheren as well

Source: Raheja of NAREDCO - The Man Who Would Be King

THE BLAME GAME
    A man can fail many times, but he isn't a failure until he begins to blame somebody else - John Burroughs

The construction of Raheja Atharva (and short-lived project Shrishti) is one of the causes in the delay of the DwarkaExpressway (DXWay). Raheja was one of the earliest builders to get licences along the Dwarka Expressway in 2007. If the Expressway had been made to pass over the lands currently occupied by Raheja Atharva which were farmlands in2007, rather than the habitated New Palam Vihar (NPV) Colony, it is possible that Dwarka Expressway would already be a reality by today.

Many villagers blame builders like Raheja for influencing the Masterplan 2021 to divert the Dwarka Expressway over the NPV Colony rather than his then empty lands, and others blame this whole mess on theincompetence of the people who drafted the Masterplan.

The delay in the construction of the Dwarka Expressway is now being blamed on the "govt and their agencies" by Mr Navin Raheja, and this excuse is being used by Raheja Developers to escape from having to pay any penalty to thebuyers for delaying the completion of the Raheja projects. And, the added expense due to this delay will later be recovered from the buyers under the "escalation" clause, thus dealing a double whammy to the buyers for no fault of theirs. Not only the buyers in Raheja projects, but tens of thousands of other people are in trouble because of the issues of Dwarka Expressway - some of which can be traced to Raheja's early licenses and their urgency in starting to build those projects.

Recently there was an interesting report that asserts on basis of RTIs (information provided under the Right To Information Act2005) that the whole Gurgaon Manesar Urban Complex Master Plan of 2021 was created by just four people; and none of them had enough experience to undertake such a mammoth task. Gurgaon Masterplan Was Cooked Up By Just 4 Officials With Questionable Qualifications - ONLY FOUR OFFICIALS !! - 150m Dwarka Expressway - Gurgaon That is why it would be interesting to know the real reason why this team of four allowed areas like Sector 108, where Raheja Vedaanta is located, to be included in the R-Zone or Residential Zone of the Gurgaon Manesar Urban Complex Masterplan 2021.

According to villagers in the vicinity, this region is the low lying flood zone of Gurgaon, and the ground water level is hardly 10-15 feet below the surface. With such high levels of ground water the structural integrity of highrise towers, and quality of life people residing here later in high density, is a big question mark. How are policy decisions framed? How much pressure do bodies like NAREDCO, CREDAI, ASSOCHAM, CII, FICCI, etc apply during the policy framing? And what kinds of people have come into leadership positions, and are dominating bodies like NAREDCO.

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Dwarka Gurgaon Super Expressway (Northern Peripheral Road)

Originally Posted by karan.singh
    And Tata and Godrej are not linked with Politicians .....Hahaha...

As said before Business groups like Tata hold a parallel government...it doesn't matter if its Cong. or BJP...They will get their work done no matter what...

I have said before as well... and I know amit001 may not back me up completely here...but there is so much juice left in DEWAY...do not jump in for short term ...if you have money to hold buy good stuff anything under 6000....and u will not regret...

Amit001 has already said prices are high now
    Too high too invest now
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

Here is something to share with the dway brotheren as well

Source: Raheja of NAREDCO - The Man Who Would Be King

Cheers

I dont agree to the authors view of Deway getting delayed because of Atharva per se , Because Licences had already beein granted according to the approved alignment and Construction happens or not , HUDA cant do anything about it after granting the licence
    CommentQuote
    is waqt If someone wants to earn money , Better pick Serenity / Windchants in resale and he will surely earn in the next 6 months , I do see trends of 6200-6300 for chintels 6 months down the line

I m saying the same thing bhallasaab... although, I dont follow DEW that much.. but I too have told a lot of people ( with respect to GCx, SPR, New ggn) to go for resale deals at comparatively understandble prices rather than these absurd new launches.... I was really hopeful that emaar will launch at a decent price and ill make my DEW debut... but sadly, that wasnt meant to be... TATA ka to I had an idea ke aisa hi hoga!!

Udhar 2 saal se ireo 67a ke liye baitha tha...taktaki laga ke... aaya bhi to aise price pe... ke laga tapasya waste ho gayi...
    CommentQuote