Last updated: 5 hours ago
21863 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Originally posted by St_Anger View Post
    dhody jee!!

I am sorry i asked you.. seems like the trifle accolades that u have recieved in ur miniscule stay on this forum have gone onto ur head...
    that you treating genuine queries with such disdain.

anyways.. apologies once again for asking for a favour from u!!! happy clicking!!!

amit.bhalla bhappe!!!tussi comment karo mere question te...
    st_anger ji...naraaz mat hoiye

tender itself was awarded only for 12.5 m each side road to Ibulls...150 m in long term planning....another pipe dream by RE developers/brokers

Comment

found this tender document...
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by aabansal View Post
        st_anger ji...naraaz mat hoiye

tender itself was awarded only for 12.5 m each side road to Ibulls...150 m in long term planning....another pipe dream by RE developers/brokers
        thx for the response sir!!!

To does it mean that at the time of inaugration etc.. will the expressway be 12.5 and not the promised 150 m???

I have not made any investments on DEW, as i wanted to have a clear title before making investments..plus i am a low risk investor whos still stuck at the ireos/emaars/besteches/m3ms etc of GCx.. so never bothered to find out..was planning to invest in PURI.. but then was abroad so chucked it...
        but yeah sometimes, while driving at say 2 in the night on NH-8, I used to feel ke DEW isse bhi double hoga.. that was a goosebumpy feeling.. of happniess to think about the future infra....

anyways... to lets say.. DEW comes into being in 2014.. to from 2014 approx how much time wud it take for it to become 150 mts... ??? just as an idea!!!
        sigpicWe are the ones who wanna choose..Always wanna play ..but we never wanna loose!!!

Comment

Originally posted by gdhody
          when you ask sarcastically, the reply will be sarcastic.

secondly i dont need ur judgement or opinion abt my stay here whether short or long or what has gone in my head & what is not, you better stay out of it and dont comment personally.

you asked a question ur way and i answered it my way, why ther F r u attacking me personally.

the sarcasm was totally upon my own self.. it meant that i am poor on the knowledge of DEW as i do not invest there... but i wish to if there is some clarity on its litigation..

it is a crime not to know... i have guided hundreds of people on this forum.. and never once was I as immodest as you are.. nor are any our veterans/seniors... learn from them...

Btw.. what time zone are you in?? .. its just 7 in the evening here!!!
          sigpicWe are the ones who wanna choose..Always wanna play ..but we never wanna loose!!!

Comment

if you see the last few pages of the tender document, it does mention 150 m road and technical specs of the same...so their is a long term planning on this....but as of now it would be simply just another road...without any flyover/underpass, even there is no mention on railway overbridge on this...so I do expect to have a old fashioned railway crossing on the deway for the time being...
            for me 150 m looks to be a dream road, I have not come across any 150m wide highway in India..please enlighten me if you or any other fellow member has? if you assume 2014 for the current plan..I would say minimum 3 years from their on for all overbridge, underpass , and 150 m road..

Originally posted by St_Anger View Post
            thx for the response sir!!!

To does it mean that at the time of inaugration etc.. will the expressway be 12.5 and not the promised 150 m???

I have not made any investments on DEW, as i wanted to have a clear title before making investments..plus i am a low risk investor whos still stuck at the ireos/emaars/besteches/m3ms etc of GCx.. so never bothered to find out..was planning to invest in PURI.. but then was abroad so chucked it...
            but yeah sometimes, while driving at say 2 in the night on NH-8, I used to feel ke DEW isse bhi double hoga.. that was a goosebumpy feeling.. of happniess to think about the future infra....

anyways... to lets say.. DEW comes into being in 2014.. to from 2014 approx how much time wud it take for it to become 150 mts... ??? just as an idea!!!

Comment

Originally posted by aabansal View Post
              if you see the last few pages of the tender document, it does mention 150 m road and technical specs of the same...so their is a long term planning on this....but as of now it would be simply just another road...without any flyover/underpass, even there is no mention on railway overbridge on this...so I do expect to have a old fashioned railway crossing on the deway for the time being...
              for me 150 m looks to be a dream road, I have not come across any 150m wide highway in India..please enlighten me if you or any other fellow member has? if you assume 2014 for the current plan..I would say minimum 3 years from their on for all overbridge, underpass , and 150 m road..

ohh i didnt know this!!! i thought itd be 150 mts from day 1 ..

i havent seen any 150m highway in india.. the widest roads i have seen are in china/argentina/brazil/US... though i doubt unmein se kuch bhi 150 tha...

Comment

As seen in the last few pages, the plan for metalled road is for 12.5m only on both the sides with 10m centre divider, which makes it 35m to begin with. However, the tender seems to be for 42m. Probably, the rest of the width will be kept for future expansion towards BRT corridor, Metro route, Service Roads, Utilities, Foot paths, Green belt on both sides etc.
                Last edited by mkg007; June 8 2012, 08:23 PM.

Comment

widest road:its a pleasue to drive but too confusing......

The Guinness Book of World Records fo r widest road lists the M61 at Linnyshaw Moss, Greater Manchester (close to the M60 interchange), which has 17 separate traffic lanes side by side, spread across several parallel carriageways

its quite a

bit confusing when you go there 1st time
                  Last edited by Harsimran; June 8 2012, 07:45 PM.

Comment

Question is whether the government has acquired land enough for a 150 meter wide road or only for a 42 meter wide road. If the land for a 150 meter wide road has been acquired then the present road can be easily widened. If not there could be a problem in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by mkg007 View Post
                      As seen in the last few pages, the plan for metalled road is for 12.5m only on both the sides with 10m centre divider, which makes it 35m to begin with. However, the tender seems to be for 48m including 13m earth filling. Probably, the rest of the width will be kept for future expansion towards BRT corridor, Metro route, Service Roads, Utilities, Foot paths, Green belt on both sides etc.

hmm!!! i always thought why do they need 150 mts to begin with... never really found a good enough reason other than the intention of pushing the realty..

ye sab sunke to lagta hai ke the so called Dwarka superexpressway would be just another road... !!

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X