A lot of companies are advertising for property citing nearness to Dwarka expressway corridor.

Shilas, Indiabulls Centrum Park and Ramprastha Edge Tower come to mind.

Does anybody have news on when this construction will start and when it is likely to finish? Has the contract been awarded and to whom?
Date of completion and start of operation will be vital news for evaluating the pricing of flats sold in this corridor.

Last I heard was that a few houses in Palam Vihar were slated for demolition for this expressway in May June 09 or thereabouts.
Read more
19802 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Anger , If you really are serious about entering Eway , Pick a resale in Windchants 62-6400 and with only 18% gone to builder , You can expect prices to reach 7200 in an years time....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by St_Anger
    I m saying the same thing bhallasaab... although, I dont follow DEW that much.. but I too have told a lot of people ( with respect to GCx, SPR, New ggn) to go for resale deals at comparatively understandble prices rather than these absurd new launches.... I was really hopeful that emaar will launch at a decent price and ill make my DEW debut... but sadly, that wasnt meant to be... TATA ka to I had an idea ke aisa hi hoga!!

Udhar 2 saal se ireo 67a ke liye baitha tha...taktaki laga ke... aaya bhi to aise price pe... ke laga tapasya waste ho gayi...

sir aacha hua EMaar se bach gae, 2025 se pehle possession nahi milega Dway waale project ka.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shkhan
    Can someone help me understand from where will the end users come at these price levels ?
    For how long will investors be able to pay this game ?

Khansaab!!

The time ---for buy anything and you shall reap a great profit --are over.
    It is now time for "cherry picking" in this super overheated market of gurgaon where people with initial 10--15 lacs in their pocket are also coming along to try their luck.

"When you play it like a cas ino .. the results will also be like that of a cas ino"

How long will investors play this game depends upon their individual enthusiasm and sentiment... anybody will buy a 10 rupee note for a 100 rupees so long as he/she believes that he would be able to find a bigger fool and sell it off to him for 200 rupees.
    As long as the investors do not realise that they are committing a fundamental sin by giving the developer more than ,say 1.5 times, his total investment on that unit.. they will keep running into risk of potential losses or poor returns on their investment.

There is one thing for sure, at one point in time, the end user will stop playing this game with very few of them turning up. It'd be like Indian women's hockey team ( if there is one) playing the bangaldeshi women's team in argentina... there will be no more than 5 viewers... 4 of whom will be sponsored by either indian or bangladeshi govt.. So, barring a few company sponsored end users .. and other few who will be able to afford such absurd pricing ( these few will only go for the best of the best projects).. there will be little end user for the majority of the housing if this unabated nuisance continues the same way.

You know, if you took drugs from mafia don tony in himachal.. and are to deliver to a fictitious Mr mahajan in delhi ( no connection to a celebrity/politico heir by the same last name)...and are caught while looking out for Mr Mahajan who has gone missing... then the law doesnt treat you like a postman.. it squeezes both those tiny little things which hurt immensely when squeezed... Similarly, when this mafia don tony(developer) sends a packet of freshly baked square feets for the end user ( Mr mahajan in this case) and the end user is missing... then who ( or rather whose) get squeezed??? The postman.. aka middleman.. aka investor!!! :D :D
    The sooner the investors realise this, the better it is for the community. But as it turns out, while on his way from himachal to delhi, the investor smoked some of that dope that he was carrying... and he is now soo "high" on profit that he has started hallucinating...and there is only one way to bring him back to his sense... you know what?? That same age old method.... to squeeze those tiny little things which hurt immmensly when squeezed :D :D :D

so, in general, investors( a good majority of them!!) will keep playing this game till the get a tight squeeze!!! Hope that answers your question

P.S. :- Am i talking like the 1000 identical guys talking about bubble burst on another thread?? May be I am # 1001 on that list now.. Afterall, its better to be a bear than be a pig.

(reference :- Bulls make money, Bears make money but pigs get slaughtered)
    CommentQuote
    sir aacha hua EMaar se bach gae, 2025 se pehle possession nahi milega Dway waale project ka.

hahah!!! hum to hum... aap bhi emaar ke maare hain :D :D :D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by St_Anger
    hahah!!! hum to hum... aap bhi emaar ke maare hain :D :D :D

3.5 yrs after launch no sign of construction , what else can u expect.
    CommentQuote
  • Khan sir - Emmar ne to unitech ko bhi beat kar diya :D
    CommentQuote

premier floors ph-II mein construction start ho chuki hai.. although, emaar hasnt asked for any demands off late... I confirmed with CRM, my unit is already under construction!!! accha hai.. banao.. aur mat maango paise!!!:D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    Khan sir - Emmar ne to unitech ko bhi beat kar diya :D

Are sir race chal rahi hai ki kaun kisko beat karta hai, dekho bestech , ireo , Tata kab join karte hai race.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by AmazeThe
    Are you angry about the capitalistic nature of the real estate market ?

Communism has its challenge

And yes I are correct, capitalism has its draw backs but in a communist economy these builders may not be there and no land tax no registrations no stamp duty nod government may not have money to do so called expressways

Also one observation Indian middle class is rising and not falling as comes across from the above post.

This is an age old issue : communism va Capitaliam

Cheers
    Amaze

Why to get in the bogey of Ideology.
    I was talking of mis-governance.
    Govt. is working as an agent of Builders rather than the representative of the people.

Entrepreneurial Capitalism is an accepted thing now; but how to accept this crony capitalism.
    CommentQuote
  • Bhalla ji, I am a new member from Canada but I have been following your posts for quite some time. It is always interesting to read your perspective on the issues. Is it possible to get in touch with you through PM. Frankly, i do not even know how it works.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit.bhalla
    I dont agree to the authors view of Deway getting delayed because of Atharva per se , Because Licences had already beein granted according to the approved alignment and Construction happens or not , HUDA cant do anything about it after granting the licence

If the alignment chosen 1200m away from railway line as its already in Delhi side than sufferer would be Raheja, this alignment drawn in Raheja office not in HUDA office. And its going to challenge near soon in Supreme court.
    CommentQuote
  • न्यू पालम विहार में हुई दोबारा पैमाइश

न्यू पालम विहार मंे सोमवार सुबह नॉर्दर्न पेरिफेरल रोड (एनपीआर) की दोबारा पैमाइश की गई। इस दौरान एस्टेट ऑफिस, लेंड एक्वीजेशन ऑफिस व इंजीनियरिंग सेल के अधिकारी व कर्मचारी मौजूद थे। यह पैमाइश करीब 740 मीटर स्ट्रेच की हुई है। अब पैमाइश होने के बाद जल्द ही इस एरिया में सड़क निर्माण का कार्य शुरू कर दिया जाएगा। इस सड़क की चौड़ाई 150 मीटर है। इस मौके पर एस्टेट ऑफिस वन के सब डिविजनल इंजीनियर सर्वे रतन सिंह सिवाच, इंजीनियरिंग सैल से सब डिविजनल इंजीनियर बी. डी. यादव, जूनियर इंजीनियर बलराज सिंह, लैंड एक्विजेशन ऑफिस की तरफ से पटवारी मौजूद थे।

न्यू पालम विहार में हुई दोबारा पैमाइश - Again in New Palam Vihar metering - Navbharat Times
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by "shkhan

If u dont mind sharing Which emaar project is this? Is it part of palm drive sec66?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rsbedi
    If u dont mind sharing Which emaar project is this? Is it part of palm drive sec66?

Sir

We were talking about emerald hills... Sec 65!!
    CommentQuote