21906 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Originally posted by BlessU View Post
    Hi
    Greetings

Dway will be completed for the clear path of 9-10 kms in 3 patches and delivered before upto this extent by the end of this year in all probability.

Remaining litigation area will be delayed for anywhere between 1-3 years and will be decided by High Court.

Delhi connectivity not aware on acquisition or contract approval
    ROB not aware, no news, will take 5 years
    NH8 connectivity will take 1-3 years (Kheri Dhaula bottleneck)
    Surprisingly, 10x sector roads development which is seeing good progress is not mentioned in the report.
    Not sure about any underpasses across railway line, didnt find mention anywhere either on HUDA intended projects or Major projects list.

Most of the things are same as in their Jan 12 report.

Cheers
    On 10x sectors if you scroll to pages in 40s there is a mention of master roads 25% complete.

Comment

Is 104 part of this

Comment

New Gurgaon has touched..more then what it seemed last year or may say 6 mnths back....the sole reason is sector roads....

Now it time for 10X....I have seen my self development of sector roads..mainly the 75 mt road which starts from some where behind G 99...and goes || to DEway...as soon as I see this road becoming even close the operational..the view point for all the sectors will change....

my sincere advice to people..planning to take a dip...this is the time to do so (in resale prices are still in tune of 35-3600) ....by next year this time...I do not think we will find anything even less then 5000 in this area.....

Investors having second thoughts of investing 4400 +...believe me its just a mental block...market by next year will see new launch in tune of 6000+ basic flats...and more for luxury....

again this is all my POV......

PS: I am not a broker...just an optimist

Comment

Originally posted by GJSSaini View Post
          All in All it will take min. of 5 years for overall development. Fair enough, Rome wasn't build in a day. neither was present day main Gurgaon.
          Hi
          Greetings

Whats your idea about Delhi connectivity?
          This should happen through the intervention of CM office. In Delhi, MCD, State Govt, CPWD, PWD, DDA, Center Govt all are difficult to handle otherwise.

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by karan.singh View Post
            New Gurgaon has touched..more then what it seemed last year or may say 6 mnths back....the sole reason is sector roads....

Now it time for 10X....I have seen my self development of sector roads..mainly the 75 mt road which starts from some where behind G 99...and goes || to DEway...as soon as I see this road becoming even close the operational..the view point for all the sectors will change....

my sincere advice to people..planning to take a dip...this is the time to do so (in resale prices are still in tune of 35-3600) ....by next year this time...I do not think we will find anything even less then 5000 in this area.....

Investors having second thoughts of investing 4400 +...believe me its just a mental block...market by next year will see new launch in tune of 6000+ basic flats...and more for luxury....

again this is all my POV......

PS: I am not a broker...just an optimist

Can somebody please pls pls tell me if these sector roads connect sector 104

Comment

Please do not invest in Deway without visiting it at least once.

Comment

Originally posted by lexusnexus View Post
                Can somebody please pls pls tell me if these sector roads connect sector 104
                Sir...I am unsure where sec 104 starts and ends...the closest road which I see to "my guess of sec 104" is the Deway itself...
                Last edited by karan.singh; June 12 2012, 11:26 PM.

Comment

Thanks So as per your guess dway should be crossing it

Comment

Originally posted by manu View Post
                    Please do not invest in Deway without visiting it at least once.
                    Manu I did visit could not reach 104 as some construction work was going on. Frankly the visit left me fairly confused

Comment

Infact whatever I saw left me fairly sceptical and made me respect bless u,s posts which have a very fair evaluation of dway as it exists.

Having said that what I don't get is the number of respected builders launching there-shobha,ats,godrej mahindra etc

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X