A lot of companies are advertising for property citing nearness to Dwarka expressway corridor.

Shilas, Indiabulls Centrum Park and Ramprastha Edge Tower come to mind.

Does anybody have news on when this construction will start and when it is likely to finish? Has the contract been awarded and to whom?
Date of completion and start of operation will be vital news for evaluating the pricing of flats sold in this corridor.

Last I heard was that a few houses in Palam Vihar were slated for demolition for this expressway in May June 09 or thereabouts.
Read more
19772 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Thanks for yr. assurance . U said something different 4-5 posts ago . Good to know that yr. confusion regarding the boards is somewhat over & u seem to know realize that the installed boards r ordinary boards, put up probably by Builders to entice new murgas/bakras & not of Delhi Govt. ( designed by ISRO, through some special techniques ). :D.

Originally Posted by karan.singh
    I can assure that ISRO is nt needed for the task....but govt agencies whether MCD or NDMC uses certain standard formats for these boards and I am sure it would be illegal for private compnies to use the same kind of boards to mis lead people........

again as I said before , I too not believe that Govt would put up a board for non existent road............ and I would nt be surprised if these are removed soon

rest lets wait and watch

Originally Posted by karan.singh
    Looks pretty authentic to me , standard Delhi govt board not sure if builders can easily immitate this one...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Thanks for yr. assurance . U said something different 4-5 posts ago . Good to know that yr. confusion regarding the boards is somewhat over & u seem to know realize that the installed boards r ordinary boards, put up probably by Builders to entice new murgas/bakras & not of Delhi Govt. ( designed by ISRO, through some special techniques ). :D.

Manoj JI

I no where said that I am accepting that these are builder boards , still sticking to the fact that it would be illegal for anybody to immitate the standard format boards unless with some prior approvals from authorities.....

but seriously to end this topic ..."what ever you say.."

I am sure you will only believe on DEway ..the day u will drive on it :D
    CommentQuote
  • LOL :D. So, u r still saying that these boards r designed by ISRO & have a special design & an inbuilt technology, which the Builders cannot imitate ?

Regarding my driving on the D e way, let us hope that it is soon & not 10 years from now . Till the time roads r not ready, i am planning to hire an chopper . Do let me know, if u need a lift .:bab (45): .

Also, u r under an very wrong impression, i would believe in the D e way & it may offer some decent opportunities, but my point is invest only when the express way is litigation free/construction starts in the right earnest & we have some decent builders around . It is quite simple . Have said something similar, 50 or more times .
    CommentQuote
  • D Expressway

Guys,

I've been reading some messages accross the board, felt like putting down my thoughts as well....

I think you all have no other work than to prove each other wrong , how do you get time to post such messages. Dont you all work anywhere???

Why dont you post relevant messages and links and let each one of us decide what to do or

1 Do you think you are our elder brother/ father figure trying to protect innocent and naive investers and buyers like us? Bull shit..

2 All people who are looking to buy only buy after reading this board?? LOL, you all think so???

3 You all go to any extent to prove the other wrong in an effort to satisfy your ego's. Use your time constructively, instead of fighting here take out time for your families...

4 Are you not confident of your own decisions of buying or selling that you are held bent up in proving your point??? Just keep faith on your decision and be mum, dont try to teach other...

5 Everyones requirements and needs are different & so are buying/ selling decisions, do not think narrowely from only your view point and give verdicts like judges..

In short, be practical and dont waste time on this board. post relevant messages / links and let everyone decide whats good/ bad for each one.

Hope some sence will prevail ....

Regds,

GK
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks GK for your first post and right on bang
    CommentQuote
  • :bab (68)::bab (68)::bab (68):
    CommentQuote
  • Hmmmm... a hard hitting one..LOL
    CommentQuote
  • U seem to be spending an huge amount of time reading other people's post . It would be better to pen yr. thoughts for something constructive rather than criticizing what others r doing . If somebody is spending his time on the net, it is his time, why should other's have problems, unless his posts r creating some problems for others . Why r u so worried about my work ? Please worry about yours .

If one feels, that some people r trying to act fatherly figures, please ignore them, let others benefit . R u trying to say that, we should let the brokers in the forum have a free run ? That may be yr view point, cannot enforce the same on others .

If u find my posts irrelevant please ignore them .

All people do not book after reading this forum, so why r u so worried . My posts seem to have affected the business of the brokers in the forum .

I am just trying to stop spread of misinformation . If u call it my ego, yr. wish, i cannot satisfy every Tom, Dick & Harry . Time to be spent with yr. family or anybody else has to be quality time & not quantity time, u probably need to learn this .

I am pretty confident about my decisions . This problem looks to be with u here . Please don't try to make me mum, don't attempt in vain, for which u don't have any power or reasoning or authority .

Nobody is giving a verdict, we r giving opinions . U seem to be giving verdicts on other people's posts here . LOL :D.

If u feel, that i am wasting yr. time, please ignore/skip my posts, cannot help u more than this .

Thanks for yr. lecture & rant, but it was inconsequential .:bab (45): .

Originally Posted by grkr2001
    Guys,

I've been reading some messages accross the board, felt like putting down my thoughts as well....

I think you all have no other work than to prove each other wrong , how do you get time to post such messages. Dont you all work anywhere???

Why dont you post relevant messages and links and let each one of us decide what to do or

1 Do you think you are our elder brother/ father figure trying to protect innocent and naive investers and buyers like us? Bull shit..

2 All people who are looking to buy only buy after reading this board?? LOL, you all think so???

3 You all go to any extent to prove the other wrong in an effort to satisfy your ego's. Use your time constructively, instead of fighting here take out time for your families...

4 Are you not confident of your own decisions of buying or selling that you are held bent up in proving your point??? Just keep faith on your decision and be mum, dont try to teach other...

5 Everyones requirements and needs are different & so are buying/ selling decisions, do not think narrowely from only your view point and give verdicts like judges..

In short, be practical and dont waste time on this board. post relevant messages / links and let everyone decide whats good/ bad for each one.

Regds,

GK
    CommentQuote
  • This message is not directed at me but still there are SOME points where I can answer. Answers are in blue color:

Originally Posted by grkr2001
    Guys,

Thanks for your first message and huge contribution. :)

May be he and some people like him are full-time real estate investors and live on the rental income and capital gains accruing on their investments. So some may have plenty of time at their disposal. You never know what is the case here.

I can't find any relevant info and links in your post either. This is like pot calling the kettle black?

Agree that not everyone read this board before investing their money but number of people who do basic research on internet before visiting a project site and taking final investment decision is increasing every day. If that was not true then you would not have found this forum and other sites like this one flooded with brokers.

You don't like someone's view, no problem, just move on. No one holding a gun on your head. Feel free to use your time in a constructive manner.

Basic idea of furums is to share ideas and not to stay "mum". If you have to stay mum, then why bother joining? Use your time "constructively" instead.

I invite you to post relevant info or link about any expressway that has been completed by state government of Haryana in last 10-15 years. Thanks in advance and anticipating your relevant message with links.

I also hope for the same.

Regds,

GK
    CommentQuote
  • Dwarka Expressway

Just a thought.. I am finding the DE story to be sold like bible and puck amongst the investor/broker community.. WHAT IF THIS IS DUMPED???..
    After carefully analysing, the total project cost is just Rs57Cr and earnest money only about Rs 1.14 Cr + Rs 3000 for the tender document.. The amount of real estate story built around it is in excess of many 1000s of crores.
    ...Final thought what if the bidder ditches after surrendering the earnest money and a consortium disappears with the stashed up cash
    No offence meant please

Keep updating on the open page space for all participants and look for latest news updated on a separate sheet in the link.. Request contribution of your experiences/investments/Knowledge, anybody can edit. Just copy the following link in the browser window
    https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?...thkey=CKjfg6cD:)
    https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?...thkey=CKjfg6cD
    https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0Ahk_8tfSUql8dDloWnl4bXFvSjJ6TTB0Uk8taFp2bXc&hl=en&authkey=CKjfg6cD
    CommentQuote
  • A stretch of Highway costs around Rs 8 - 10 crore per km to construct. This is just a normal road that they have tendered for.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by karan.singh
    Manoj JI

I no where said that I am accepting that these are builder boards , still sticking to the fact that it would be illegal for anybody to immitate the standard format boards unless with some prior approvals from authorities.....

but seriously to end this topic ..."what ever you say.."

I am sure you will only believe on DEway ..the day u will drive on it :D

These boards are the "Sponsored" boards and they were taken down by the authorities but they again came up in about 7 days

I apss thru that stretch almost everyday and have noticed the same
    CommentQuote
  • Many Forum members r just wanting to turn a blind eye to the facts & r hell bent on distorting the truth:bab (38):, because of reasons, which r quite obvious .:bab (35):

Originally Posted by amit.bhalla
    These boards are the "Sponsored" boards and they were taken down by the authorities but they again came up in about 7 days

I apss thru that stretch almost everyday and have noticed the same
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gurpreet357
    A stretch of Highway costs around Rs 8 - 10 crore per km to construct. This is just a normal road that they have tendered for.

Hi Gurpreet, Greetings.. yes the road for which tender was opened was for NPR between Dwarka and Kherki of 12.5mtrs X2. The copy of tender is in this very blog. If one clicks on the home page, then gurgaon city, then the current blog headline will show you attachments (will find 7-8, in a new screen. These are on the right side of this headline on the gurgaon blogs link). One of the attachments is that for the dwarka expressway tender which mentions the financials.
    can try to open this link
    Attachments - Real Estate India - Gurgaon - Noida - Delhi - Mumbai - Pune - Chennai - Property Discussion Forum - www.iref.in
    Please correct me if I am wrong. Thus it is not a highway as purported in the press (read TOI news report which states a width of 150 mtrs) and by investors..
    http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2011-04-08/gurgaon/29396037_1_npr-project-northern-peripheral-road-mega-project (copy in the address bar or your navigation window)
    CommentQuote
  • All kind of false propaganda is being carried in the forum on the D e way, for quite obvious reasons, with some members earlier claiming that the tender was for the full 150 meters & many members ( self proclaimed gurus of the D e way ) & supporters (sic) keeping mum on such blatant lies, thereby becoming active supporters of the lies being spread .

After being confronted with facts & figures, these members have simply stopped talking on this issue & seem to have disappeared & r now slowly changing their tune . It is a total sham .
    CommentQuote