A lot of companies are advertising for property citing nearness to Dwarka expressway corridor.

Shilas, Indiabulls Centrum Park and Ramprastha Edge Tower come to mind.

Does anybody have news on when this construction will start and when it is likely to finish? Has the contract been awarded and to whom?
Date of completion and start of operation will be vital news for evaluating the pricing of flats sold in this corridor.

Last I heard was that a few houses in Palam Vihar were slated for demolition for this expressway in May June 09 or thereabouts.
Read more
Reply
19760 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Just spoke to one of my friend who had structured the tata/siddhartha JV. He works for on of the major RE I banking organizations.

    Builders are putting a lot of pressure on Huda for clearence of D way.

    As per him, D way will be a reality lot sooner than most of the people are expecting.

    Happy Investing!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MKVS302
    Hello!!
    I am following this thread from last few months and benefited a lot in term of getting the know hows of latest developments/happenings around NPR.
    And some of the people in this forum are really appreciable(as i am new here i prefer to refrain from naming) and the knowledge base they are adding to the forum is highly beneficial to all.
    Firstly, i want to say that the NPR is passing just few hundred meters from my home and let me add here the Road work is in full swing on the litigation free area(which the HUDA is claiming to complete in 15 days) and also keeping in mind the pace with which the work is progressing(in last few days) it seems that the same will be completed shortly(read in the claimed time frame).
    Apology in advance if i break any posting rule.


    Thanks dear MKVS and also to Mr. GDhody for confirming the positive news published recently in the newspapers. It will be an answer to so many people who have been cheering every bad news and terming every positive one as paid.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    Just spoke to one of my friend who had structured the tata/siddhartha JV. He works for on of the major RE I banking organizations.

    Builders are putting a lot of pressure on Huda for clearence of D way.

    As per him, D way will be a reality lot sooner than most of the people are expecting.

    Happy Investing!!

    realty soon?????? when?
    many members have made similar comments many times.
    Untill and unless you see ROB being constructed, "realty soon" looks fake..
    ROB will take at least 2-3 years once work on ROB starts..:(
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    :bab (24)::bab (56):


    Yeah cos I live in NPV & can testify that every word of Navbharat times is true. There is full swing work going on near S block plus there are HUDA official sitting and completing formalities of allotting plots & compensation as well.

    50% people have already taken the plots & cons cost where applicable.

    cheers!!!
    CommentQuote


  • 50% people have already taken the plots & cons cost where applicable.



    What I understand is that HUDA is still working on formulating a policy for compensation and are yet to offer! So, how come 50% people have already taken the compensation?

    Dhody Sahab... Yeh kya mystery hai?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gdhody
    Yeah cos I live in NPV & can testify that every word of Navbharat times is true. There is full swing work going on near S block plus there are HUDA official sitting and completing formalities of allotting plots & compensation as well.

    50% people have already taken the plots & cons cost where applicable.

    cheers!!!


    All investors will really enjoy and made some party with in their friends circle after the resolving NPV litigation isssue between HUDA and litigants outside the court.
    Be ready and set your mind in this direction also. :bab (48):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gdhody
    Yeah cos I live in NPV & can testify that every word of Navbharat times is true. There is full swing work going on near S block plus there are HUDA official sitting and completing formalities of allotting plots & compensation as well.

    50% people have already taken the plots & cons cost where applicable.

    cheers!!!


    Hi
    Greetings

    You wish to imply that the 15 days time, as reported for a final resolution is no longer required and terms have been expressed, explained, ensured by the authorities and irrevocably accepted by the illegal occupants??

    Thats quick.

    Kya wahan table pe paise le ke,:bab (6): Kali topi wale babu ji khud baithe hain kya??.. :bab (61):sign karo.. paise lo.. !!!:bab (4):

    Cheers
    :D:D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

    You wish to imply that the 15 days time, as reported for a final resolution is no longer required and terms have been expressed, explained, ensured by the authorities and irrevocably accepted by the illegal occupants??

    Thats quick.

    Kya wahan table pe paise le ke,:bab (6): Kali topi wale babu ji khud baithe hain kya??.. :bab (61):sign karo.. paise lo.. !!!:bab (4):

    Cheers
    :D:D


    Good comments BLess U JI,

    I think it that GH Hoody is having some internal information that's why he shared this information in IREF.
    After all he lives nearby NPV and we should respect his thoughts as well.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

    You wish to imply that the 15 days time, as reported for a final resolution is no longer required and terms have been expressed, explained, ensured by the authorities and irrevocably accepted by the illegal occupants??

    Thats quick.

    Kya wahan table pe paise le ke,:bab (6): Kali topi wale babu ji khud baithe hain kya??.. :bab (61):sign karo.. paise lo.. !!!:bab (4):

    Cheers
    :D:D


    When I went there with my papers for my plots, people who were effected were also standing there. Rishi Raj Rana is handling/facilitating all of this. People are being allocated plots on daily basis, so it might not end up in 15 days but all people who were mentioning yrs and decades have to be sorry. The rates of plots in NPV have itself have doubled in last 10 days.

    Most of the folks are very happy due to same size plots plus compensation. As of now if you want compensation at circle rates HUDA can give but if you want actual rate, you have to wait for the policy being made. But you can get the plot.

    Hope this helps.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gdhody
    Yeah cos I live in NPV & can testify that every word of Navbharat times is true. There is full swing work going on near S block plus there are HUDA official sitting and completing formalities of allotting plots & compensation as well.

    50% people have already taken the plots & cons cost where applicable.

    cheers!!!


    is it really true? kya kisi k paas koi aur info/details hain
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mkg007


    50% people have already taken the plots & cons cost where applicable.



    What I understand is that HUDA is still working on formulating a policy for compensation and are yet to offer! So, how come 50% people have already taken the compensation?

    Dhody Sahab... Yeh kya mystery hai?


    2 things apply:

    PLots are being alloted in sec 110A.
    Second who want cons cost at HUDA circle rates can take it upfront now or else wait for the policy to be out soon.

    People owns choice, hope this helps.

    I work out of India but would now love to live next to DEWAY. Might move back to India soon.

    All the best to people who have invested & good luck to all rehabilitated folks of NPV.

    cheers!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by laksh2013
    is it really true? kya kisi k paas koi aur info/details hain


    NBT says they are formulating a strategy and Ghody sir says 50% people have already taken money. Only one of them can be correct. :bab (59)::bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Avaneesh
    Good comments BLess U JI,

    I think it that GH Hoody is having some internal information that's why he shared this information in IREF.
    After all he lives nearby NPV and we should respect his thoughts as well.


    bro, I dont live nearby. I live in NPV.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Avaneesh
    Good comments BLess U JI,

    I think it that GH Hoody is having some internal information that's why he shared this information in IREF.
    After all he lives nearby NPV and we should respect his thoughts as well.


    Hi
    Greetings

    This is the beauty of IREF Gurgaon forum.. Here information which is not available to
    -CM office
    -DG TCP
    -Financial Commissioner
    -HUDA Administrator
    -Leading Media Houses
    -DC Gurgaon
    -Chief Secy Haryana
    -Rishi Raj Rana

    ..is first shared, thrashed amongst members of IREF and only then allowed to be published/discussed elsewhere across the globe.

    I still admit, this was rather quick and am really charged at the information shared by Fellow valued members.

    Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

    This is the beauty of IREF Gurgaon forum.. Here information which is not available to
    -CM office
    -DG TCP
    -Financial Commissioner
    -HUDA Administrator
    -Leading Media Houses
    -DC Gurgaon
    -Chief Secy Haryana
    -Rishi Raj Rana

    ..is first shared, thrashed amongst members of IREF and only then allowed to be published/discussed elsewhere across the globe.

    I still admit, this was rather quick and am really charged at the information shared by Fellow valued members.

    Cheers


    Dude it is available to all of them but the point is that all you investors/end users dont live there. If anyone lives there he or she will come to know much faster.

    Rest I am not speculating, I am following this thread since day 1 & live in NPV & only contribute if i have info. My posts are very minimal as they are on reality and on speculation.

    Rest u or anyone can assume anything. dosent really matter
    CommentQuote