Collapse

NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Last updated: 2 hours ago
21721 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

75m road work is in progress. Road is passing adjacent to spire-103 sector. I agree that builder will not allow realignment but for time being this will act as a alternate route.

Road work is almost complete from sector 99 to 103. Bithmen is being laid. I was able to drive on this road in sector-103

Comment

Thank u psambher bhai, U gave good information. Could you please update anu news about the Dwarka Express way near 111. I have one booking in Kashish

Thank u psambher bhai, U gave good information. Could you please update anu news about the Dwarka Express way near 111. I have one booking in Kashish and hence interested to know

Originally posted by psambher View Post
      75m road work is in progress. Road is passing adjacent to spire-103 sector. I agree that builder will not allow realignment but for time being this will act as a alternate route.

Road work is almost complete from sector 99 to 103. Bithmen is being laid. I was able to drive on this road in sector-103

Comment

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
        BlessU Bhai, i had certain guests today from HUDA Chandigarh ( they were accompanying an college friend, who is in IAS, currently posted in Mohali ) . These guys r quite certain on the realignment issue & per them, it is a foregone conclusion ( mind u they said conclusion & not a solution ) to take this D e way issue forward to some extent, though my freind was non committal on the whole issue .

Anybody has similar feedback ???
        This is correct that some alternative plan was worked-out and shall imposed once efforts of present alignment got failed.

Wait for further 6 months...
        Sab 99 ka fer hain............

Comment

Originally posted by ultichakri View Post
          This is correct that some alternative plan was worked-out and shall imposed once efforts of present alignment got failed.

Wait for further 6 months...
          Yes, alternative route has been worked out, but as to when the same gets implemented is not quite clear, but as per the HUDA guys i met, eventually, that may be the only way forward . As per them, these new alignment may also come under litigation's & that is why HUDA is trying to be extra careful, before announcing anything .
          Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

Was just wondering.....
            Current avatar of NPR being mere 42m (with its litigations , road blocks and no definite time period in which it will come into existence) and the sector road being 75m (for which Work is in progress and seems to be at much better pace and with lesser number of issues), how will they compare to each other and complement. At least till the full incarnation of NPR(current tender to IB only for 42M).

Also can this sector road(s), when completed, provide any alternate lifeline to projects in the area given the current patchy status of NPR which will remain so for some foreseeable future.

Interested from pure end use perspective.

Comment

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
              Yes, alternative route has been worked out, but as to when the same gets implemented is not quite clear, but as per the HUDA guys i met, eventually, that may be the only way forward . As per them, these new alignment may also come under litigation's & that is why HUDA is trying to be extra careful, before announcing anything .
              Though the litigation may prognosticate by some concerns, however leaving apart of some minor ones no masses of structures are falling on alternate route.

Since, lot of stake has already been put on tossup, hence the stakeholders are quite skeptical for their looses after realignment. Minor realignment near masses of structures does not matter considering the position of prodigious land owners loosing their lands. They could be kicked out, but still there are apprehensions of the new structures/plots falling in minor realignment.

Hopefully, before year end picture becomes more visible..
              Sab 99 ka fer hain............

Comment

Re-alignment route

Dear Manoja and Ulti chakri,
                For furhther clarity could you please clarify the most probable re-alignment route which HUDA is or may be considering. From which placeor sector it may divert from current proposed Dway and where it will join again. Appreciate if you clarify based on informaiton available.

Comment

42m road sounds joke to me really... how the hell one can call a road narrower than sector roads an expressway... Way to go before its eligible to be called one... hope it happens soon (Dont think it atleast for 5-7 yrs... 5 yrs for 42m and 7 for becoming 150m)..

This is my POV... all have rights to disagree...!!

Comment

Originally posted by ultichakri View Post
                    Though the litigation may prognosticate by some concerns, however leaving apart of some minor ones no masses of structures are falling on alternate route.

Since, lot of stake has already been put on tossup, hence the stakeholders are quite skeptical for their looses after realignment. Minor realignment near masses of structures does not matter considering the position of prodigious land owners loosing their lands. They could be kicked out, but still there are apprehensions of the new structures/plots falling in minor realignment.

Hopefully, before year end picture becomes more visible..
                    bhaisahab agar thodi simple angrezi likhenge to hum jaison ko bhi samajh mein aayega. Aapki baat prognostic aur prodigiuos mein upar se nikal gayi.

Comment

Originally posted by lexusnexus View Post
                      bhaisahab agar thodi simple angrezi likhenge to hum jaison ko bhi samajh mein aayega. Aapki baat prognostic aur prodigiuos mein upar se nikal gayi.
                      Ultichakri mein lagta ha BlessU bhai ki atma aagyee ..

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X