A lot of companies are advertising for property citing nearness to Dwarka expressway corridor.

Shilas, Indiabulls Centrum Park and Ramprastha Edge Tower come to mind.

Does anybody have news on when this construction will start and when it is likely to finish? Has the contract been awarded and to whom?
Date of completion and start of operation will be vital news for evaluating the pricing of flats sold in this corridor.

Last I heard was that a few houses in Palam Vihar were slated for demolition for this expressway in May June 09 or thereabouts.
Read more
19760 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • hope it is true
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

This is the beauty of IREF Gurgaon forum.. Here information which is not available to
    -CM office
    -DG TCP
    -Financial Commissioner
    -HUDA Administrator
    -Leading Media Houses
    -DC Gurgaon
    -Chief Secy Haryana
    -Rishi Raj Rana

..is first shared, thrashed amongst members of IREF and only then allowed to be published/discussed elsewhere across the globe.

I still admit, this was rather quick and am really charged at the information shared by Fellow valued members.

Cheers

No one can beat U... BlessU....

Admirable humour...

With due respect to Dhody Sahab... if this news has any water... this is THE BIGGEST News for this thread....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mkg007
    No one can beat U... BlessU....

Admirable humour...

With due respect to Dhody Sahab... if this news has any water... this is THE BIGGEST News for this thread....

i dont know about water or whisky, i just shared the real news on this forum. Its up to people here to believe or not does not make a a diff to me.
    CommentQuote
  • If this news is correct than it will have impact on real estate prices on d'way
    which is stagnant for last 7-8 months but if it is not correct or solution doesn't come in next 6 months than it is true that d'way investors and builders will stuck
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gdhody
    When I went there with my papers for my plots, people who were effected were also standing there. Rishi Raj Rana is handling/facilitating all of this. People are being allocated plots on daily basis, so it might not end up in 15 days but all people who were mentioning yrs and decades have to be sorry. The rates of plots in NPV have itself have doubled in last 10 days.

Most of the folks are very happy due to same size plots plus compensation. As of now if you want compensation at circle rates HUDA can give but if you want actual rate, you have to wait for the policy being made. But you can get the plot.

Hope this helps.

Though i haven't heard of the plots being allotted to the affected people(but it may not be wrong),but the rates of the plots has significantly gone-up(if not doubled) ever since the JCB Machines are put into service on that stretch few days back.
    CommentQuote
  • The construction work is actually going on very very fast on non litigated part... The portion of NPR ahead of NPV towards Delhi which is almost a km long and that was not tarred has also turned black now in last 15 days...

It seems to be touching Delhi border and very close to Najafgarh Road..
    CommentQuote
    i dont know about water or whisky, i just shared the real news on this forum. Its up to people here to believe or not does not make a a diff to me.

Dhody Sahab... Your information sharing is highly appreciated..

The litigation which is mainly due to dispute on compensation has been the main cause of hurdle towards construction of NPR... and overnight solution sounds like a miracle, rather than real...

Thus the apprehension...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MKVS302
    Though i haven't heard of the plots being allotted to the affected people(but it may not be wrong),but the rates of the plots has significantly gone-up(if not doubled) ever since the JCB Machines are put into service on that stretch few days back.

Yes right, it has almost doubled. Buying one more plot tomorrow on cash down., :bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • Cheers

Wow....some great posts with astonishing news. I hope it is enough to prove that HUDA is damn serious to close these issues. Railway might have not done it till now but with the all round pressure and cost transferred by HUDA, i won't be surprised if they also completes the ROB in 2 years or may be even less.

Cheers to all investor and end users.
    CommentQuote
    Yes right, it has almost doubled. Buying one more plot tomorrow on cash down., :bab (59):

Congrats dude for your new plot in advance and also thanks for this wonderful news. By the way, are you are buying this plot in NPV only. Also can you share the present rates.
    CommentQuote
    Yeah cos I live in NPV & can testify that every word of Navbharat times is true. There is full swing work going on near S block plus there are HUDA official sitting and completing formalities of allotting plots & compensation as well.

50% people have already taken the plots & cons cost where applicable.

cheers!!!

Sir Ji

Twaade muuh wich ghee shaakar...

n sir avtaar change karne ka time aagaya hai ab, life doesnt suck anymore, it shd b ROCKING from now on... long live DEW
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mkg007
    Dhody Sahab... Your information sharing is highly appreciated..

The litigation which is mainly due to dispute on compensation has been the main cause of hurdle towards construction of NPR... and overnight solution sounds like a miracle, rather than real...

Thus the apprehension...

Bhai Sahab,

There have been 5 surveys done in last 1 yr, 5 times teams have come to collect stats to my house. Praveen Kumar has come 20 times but TOI/HT published like 2-3 times.

I live here & know exactly what is going on. Every Sunday there is a RWA meeting and from past 1 yr we at times we have MCG folks coming in the meeting.

So I am only trying to say & indicate that now the solution is here, I have seen people getting letters for new plots.

People only permitted work to commence in S block once Praveen Kumar gave letter in writing that all demands will be met.

The percentage allocation of plots might be speculative but the SOLUTION HAS BEEN AGREED UPON AND DEWAY WILL SOON BE A REALITY.

Thats all I want to say, dont know what all the moderators/senior members/supermen of IREF think. They always think that the person is lying, how many times have u seen my posts in Deway, not even 1 in last 1 yr. I only contribute facts.

Peace
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vinnny
    Congrats dude for your new plot in advance and also thanks for this wonderful news. By the way, are you are buying this plot in NPV only. Also can you share the present rates.

Yes in Phase 3 now, which is sector 110 A. I will private message u the rates, else it will start one more chain of stupidity on rates.

cheers!!!
    CommentQuote
  • 125 crore estimate for 6 lane rob in npr

CommentQuote
  • Yes the settlement news is true and happening. As confirmed with my sources in Chandigarh office.
    CommentQuote