A lot of companies are advertising for property citing nearness to Dwarka expressway corridor.

Shilas, Indiabulls Centrum Park and Ramprastha Edge Tower come to mind.

Does anybody have news on when this construction will start and when it is likely to finish? Has the contract been awarded and to whom?
Date of completion and start of operation will be vital news for evaluating the pricing of flats sold in this corridor.

Last I heard was that a few houses in Palam Vihar were slated for demolition for this expressway in May June 09 or thereabouts.
Read more
19802 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • there is every possibility that the news is true
    CommentQuote
  • video of dew and NPV residents

Property Show: Home options in Ahmedabad, Pune Video - NDTVProfit.com

headline is of ahmedabd and pune but gurgaon is there
    43 minutes video of different cites but must see from 23.00 to 29.00 of gurgaon of dew
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhay
    Property Show: Home options in Ahmedabad, Pune Video - NDTVProfit.com

headline is of ahmedabd and pune but gurgaon is there
    43 minutes video of different cites but must see from 23.00 to 29.00 of gurgaon of dew

kal telecast hua tha, lekin uss mein khabar purani hai mere bhai
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mkg007
    Sir, you are right.. This is probably opposite 37...

Will post more soon including the one close to Delhi which has been tarred recently...

I myself planning to visit your area tomorrow evening, I would appreciate, if you could PM me your contact details. So, I may see all the progress with you.

Thanks,
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Norway
    I think with big launches coming up at 10 k ..maybe "paid news " to keep the investor interest going in dew

Mujhe to ghazal yaad aa gayi Ghulam Ali saheb ki

Hungama hai kyon barpa, Gdhody ji ne achi jo news dee hai
    Dakaa to nahin dalaaaaaaa....chori to nahin ki haiiiiiiiiii'

Boss if a member ( who is believed to be not a broker) is giving first hand information that aligns with credible news in media, why would we not believe it?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by lalitg
    I myself planning to visit your area tomorrow evening, I would appreciate, if you could PM me your contact details. So, I may see all the progress with you.

Thanks,

Even I would also be willing to join you guys tomorrow, pl do PM as well
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by laksh2013
    kal telecast hua tha, lekin uss mein khabar purani hai mere bhai

old how much? information discussed there is latest ...
    CommentQuote
  • kya baat hai , Bauht khushion waali discussions ho rhi hai

Though I have read the info being provided by Mr Hody , I have myself not updated myself for the last 3-4 days , If I am not wrong , I did say this in jan first week that 2013 will be the year for NPR , (that was more of a GUT feel at that time)

Cheers to everyone who invested at sane levels.....
    CommentQuote
  • Amit bhalla ji,

could u pl tell me when and how it will impact on prices
    pl reply
    CommentQuote
  • And yes i have heard one more thing that one more litigation is there at dwarka side
    is it true or rumour
    CommentQuote
  • Sane levels of 2013 ?? ...they seem to be 10k+ for now lol , wishing I was in 2-4k levels ..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahul100
    Amit bhalla ji,

could u pl tell me when and how it will impact on prices
    pl reply

you can instead ask any kid in the playground!! they handle such questions in a much better way!!
    CommentQuote
  • Delhi side there is nothing major , Just a farmhouse coming in the alignment , but Delhi is a diff story altogether , DDA kisi ki nahi sunta
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ashu_sharmaa
    Mujhe to ghazal yaad aa gayi Ghulam Ali saheb ki

Hungama hai kyon barpa, Gdhody ji ne jo achi news dee hai
    Dakaa to bahin dalaaaaaaa....chori to nahin ki haiiiiiiiiii'

Boss if a member ( who is believed to be not a broker) is giving first hand information that aligns with credible news in media, why would we not believe it?

Vo Kya kehte hain, doodh ka jala chachh ko bhi phook phook ke peeta hai.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit.bhalla
    Delhi side there is nothing major , Just a farmhouse coming in the alignment , but Delhi is a diff story altogether , DDA kisi ki nahi sunta

DDA Dew par kaam kab shuru karega?
    CommentQuote