A lot of companies are advertising for property citing nearness to Dwarka expressway corridor.

Shilas, Indiabulls Centrum Park and Ramprastha Edge Tower come to mind.

Does anybody have news on when this construction will start and when it is likely to finish? Has the contract been awarded and to whom?
Date of completion and start of operation will be vital news for evaluating the pricing of flats sold in this corridor.

Last I heard was that a few houses in Palam Vihar were slated for demolition for this expressway in May June 09 or thereabouts.
Read more
19775 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • If this news of npr will publish in newspaper only then it will impact prices
    and yes one more question that when will houses will demolish which will have great impact on prices
    CommentQuote
  • Bhalla ji,
    could u pl suggest some projects to invest in for 1.5 yrs to get good returns
    CommentQuote
  • If wishes were horses my friend , Pigs would fly ....

Even I would sell all my other Properties and will pick up the entire F tower of Paradiso at 3275...hehe
    CommentQuote
  • Right now My pick would be

Chintels Serenity in Resale

Experion Wind chants in Resale

CHD in Resale

Experion heartsong in Resale
    CommentQuote
  • Bhalla ji,

kuch samaj me nahi aaya
    CommentQuote
  • Prices will start to escalate once there is some demolition on ground level on the disputed section..
    CommentQuote
  • Bhalla ji,

what rates do u expect for chd,experion heartsong,chintels serenity by sept.2013
    CommentQuote
  • And yes how much time do u think demolition will take
    CommentQuote
  • Serenity would touch 7500-7700 at launch , it has already reached 7300 psf.

First demolition should be sometime around October , I have a gut feel that Diwali will start early for NPR investors who have invested at saner levels
    CommentQuote
  • Considering the recent development, some people (especially who were always skeptical) may be tempted to hop on to the DEW express......i beleive they need to be cautious..... As the recent sharp increase in the pre launch prices of recently launched projects ....after few days of prelaunch ...might already have accounted for the Dew/npr issues resolution.

As they say ..... Buy on rumour sell on news.....might be applicable here as well. However, some projects might still be lucrative considering the future potential of this location .....on which i personally donot have any doubt.
    CommentQuote
  • This is an expressway made of dreams & hope for so many investors , altho I am not yet invested in it ..I do hope everything works out for the best ! Investment is all about buying low selling high and that can be done in any level ..in the end for every ones benefit ..this dream should finally reach its logical conclusion really soon !
    CommentQuote
  • Dwarka Gurgaon Super Expressway (Northern Peripheral Road)

Originally Posted by gdhody
    Dude it is available to all of them but the point is that all you investors/end users dont live there. If anyone lives there he or she will come to know much faster.

Rest I am not speculating, I am following this thread since day 1 & live in NPV & only contribute if i have info. My posts are very minimal as they are on reality and on speculation.

Rest u or anyone can assume anything. dosent really matter

Wow
    Great news
    Thanks for sharing.
    CommentQuote
  • Dwarka Gurgaon Super Expressway (Northern Peripheral Road)

Originally Posted by gdhody
    2 things apply:

PLots are being alloted in sec 110A.
    Second who want cons cost at HUDA circle rates can take it upfront now or else wait for the policy to be out soon.

People owns choice, hope this helps.

I work out of India but would now love to live next to DEWAY. Might move back to India soon.

All the best to people who have invested & good luck to all rehabilitated folks of NPV.

cheers!!!

Good news fir DE
    THANKS
    CommentQuote
  • I think with prices of new launches on D way at 9-10 K levels.

It will turn out to be very good for older projects like ATS/Chintels/Mahindra/Puri which are available at a much cheaper level.

Hope all these positive news on D way come out to be true!!!
    CommentQuote
  • amit001,
    I think the news is right.I happened to speak with one of my friend is working in huda he told thinks stated moving huda want to solved all issue and builder pressure is also their.I don t know about gdhody post hope he right also he lives their he knows better hope.
    CommentQuote