NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Last updated: 39 minutes ago
21887 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Sir I am saying "In Hindsight"

Chintels and Mahindra were great buyers they were around 3000-3500 and now both are over 5000...

It would have been a wise call to buy them 3500-4000

Comment

Do you think Imperion Height 108 is worth buying near 4200?

Originally posted by amit001 View Post
      Sir I am saying "In Hindsight"

Chintels and Mahindra were great buyers they were around 3000-3500 and now both are over 5000...

It would have been a wise call to buy them 3500-4000

Comment

ATS DP price is now 5000 plus in resale... company price 6000 dP, 6500 CLP.

Facts are there for everyone to see!

Comment

prices will double in next 3 years from here.....Atleast in sectors like 109. Mark these words....Call them motivated ,misleading or what so ever ...like 4000 price was named misleading 9 months ago by some!

Comment

MY suggestion - always go with established and or reputed names.

Originally posted by larora View Post
            Do you think Imperion Height 108 is worth buying near 4200?

Comment

Yes, I too agree that many of us have missed to opportunity to book at the time when rates are around 3000to 4000 for Mahindra and Chintel.

I saw one year before it was said that their rates were too high So we have missed the plane by that time. What is use of saying now that you should have booked by that time when rates were 3000 to 4000psf.

Though we dont have booked for Mahindra and Chintel but What about people who bought in Sector 103/4 with little downgraded builder like Sidhartha-Estella, Era-Landmark, Spire etc at rate of 2700 to 3500psf in last year.

Have they made good decision or they are still with the risk??
              Winners don't do different things but they do things differently.

Comment

As history tells us - anything near 3000-3500 in and arnd NCR is a good long term bet.

Offcourse, the builder shud not be fraud

Comment

I can define myself quite accurately -:

I am an end user in gurgaon and I want the prices to fall by 20-30% so that I can buy something which is affordable.I cannot short the realty market in India.
                  Another motive is the disgust for the builder financier broker nexus of Gurgaon.

So the motive of my writings is explicitly clear.

Now what are the possible description of the very aggressive bulls on this forum -:

i) One thing is clear that they are not long term investors or end users. Long term investors or end users will never be so aggressive in defending their investments everyday. They would be more apprehensive and ask more questions than give answers.

ii) They may be pious wise men ( very rare to be found in Kali Yuga) who want all the people around them to make money. As they have complete conviction about the rise of Indian reality.

iii) They may be short term investors who want the markets to rise further so that they can make a profitable exit later on.

iv) They may be agents of builder financier broker nexus of Gurgaon . This nexus is quite strong and can employ many MBA guys to work for them.
                  Last edited by manu; June 17 2012, 05:15 PM.

Comment

Can't win a logical argument so go for character assassination.
                    This approach is same as that adopted by Congress against Team Anna members.
                    Last edited by MANOJa; June 17 2012, 06:19 PM. Reason: Deleted the quoted text.

Comment

PSambherji - spire ke bure experience ke baad hi - establsihed builders ke sath invest karne ko bol raha hoon logo ko...Anything wrong in that?
                      Last edited by MANOJa; June 17 2012, 06:19 PM. Reason: Deleted the quoted text.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X