A lot of companies are advertising for property citing nearness to Dwarka expressway corridor.

Shilas, Indiabulls Centrum Park and Ramprastha Edge Tower come to mind.

Does anybody have news on when this construction will start and when it is likely to finish? Has the contract been awarded and to whom?
Date of completion and start of operation will be vital news for evaluating the pricing of flats sold in this corridor.

Last I heard was that a few houses in Palam Vihar were slated for demolition for this expressway in May June 09 or thereabouts.
Read more
19762 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by rahul100
    Golu ji,

when this news will be officially published

News will not be published until final settlement. Builders are paying some compensation unofficially to litigents.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by psambher
    News will not be published until final settlement. Builders are paying some compensation unofficially to litigents.

How builders can pay compensation when case in high court is against HUDA?Compensation and settlement has to be done by HUDA or any other Govt. agency such as DTCP or NHAI ,HSIDC etc.
    CommentQuote
  • My Grand Pa always used to say ..till you don't read it in the papers or hear it officially through your own ears , hold on to your hard earned money :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Krazy Yuppie
    How builders can pay compensation when case in high court is against HUDA?Compensation and settlement has to be done by HUDA or any other Govt. agency such as DTCP or NHAI ,HSIDC etc.

Demands can not be met as per Huda policy. Others channels are working in parallel to settle the matter.

I am happy that NPV residents are getting the compensation and plots. This will become an example If this case is closed peacefully.

The no. of flats coming on dway are much more than NPV houses. It is in interest of the bulders to settle the matter.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Norway
    My Grand Pa always used to say ..till you don't read it in the papers or hear it officially through your own ears , hold on to your hard earned money :)

I agree with your grand pa advice. You always have the option to enter at high prices with low risk. Low risk means low returns. You have to trade off at some stage.

Let us wait for some more time to take a call. I do not think that prices are going to run fast soon. Dway is a medium term story now.

Look for resale deals at 4000-4500. More than 5000 is a big NO.
    CommentQuote
    I agree with your grand pa advice. You always have the option to enter at high prices with low risk. Low risk means low returns. You have to trade off at some stage.

Let us wait for some more time to take a call. I do not think that prices are going to run fast soon. Dway is a medium term story now.

Look for resale deals at 4000-4500. More than 5000 is a big NO.

True Sir, I myself confused what to do with TATA , my cheques gone .., hopefully with so much hype ..I hope I don't get it ! There is to much worries and tension here
    CommentQuote
    True Sir, I myself confused what to do with TATA , my cheques gone .., hopefully with so much hype ..I hope I don't get it ! There is to much worries and tension here

You are investing in a project where even you do not have visibility of prices (9000-11000). I am sure you have not consulted your grand pa.

Tata may be good for end users if the planned develpoment goes as per the plan.
    CommentQuote
    You are investing in a project where even you do not have visibility of prices (9000-11000). I am sure you have not consulted your grand pa.

Tata may be good for end users if the planned develpoment goes as per the plan.

Confession : I didn't :( I listened to the tata hype & the brokers , one thing is for sure ..for their 2% they can make a bakra of anyone
    CommentQuote
    Confession : I didn't :( I listened to the tata hype & the brokers , one thing is for sure ..for their 2% they can make a bakra of anyone

Tata is a good brand to invest for long term. Unfortunately builders are not leaving any thing on table for investors.
    CommentQuote
  • I feel the pain those are loosing their houses and never intend to offensive or hurt anyone. It seems there was some misunderstanding with Ghoddy ji, my sources says so far settlement not happened and new cases are filling.

Anyway the time will tell who is correct in earlier also I have proven several times myself.

AS ON DATE NO AMICABLE SOLUTION FORMALIZED ONLY VERBAL DISCUSSION HAPPENED IN PAST FEW WEEKS, PLEASE BE REMEMBER FROM LAST TWO YEARS HUDA IS SAYING SAME THING REPEATEDLY THAT THEY WOULD PROVIDE THE PLOT IN SECTOR 110A BUT THIS LAND ALSO CAUGHT IN LITIGATION HOWEVER EXACT STATUS IS UNAVAILABLE SO FAR WHETHER THEY ALSO GOT STAY OR NOT.
    CommentQuote
  • DS,

your comments/information are as speculative as the positive info given by other members.

You only post with negative news on D way, so tough to place any credibility on what you say.

I would anyways trust the newspapers than trusting a stranger with possible biased objectives (no offence please)

Anyways time will tell.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi
    Greetings

W A R N I N G

THE FOLLOWING TYPE OF EXCHANGE IS NOT ACCEPTABLE AT ANY COST ON IREF

Tu bada saaf suthra haine xxxxx ka badsha.

Tu kaunsa Ambani ya Birla ka beta hai, dhake to IREF pe hee khaa raha hai na.

Paise laga rakhe hai kisse apartment pe aur tujhe raat ko neend nahi aa rahee, aur jinka ghar ja raha hai woh chup chaap baithe rahein.
    Jara sunne kahan rehta hai tu Delhi maine.

Tatxi to tu bhee karta hai na, aur rahee baat hygiene aur kutto ke. Woh Delhi ke Jor bagh maine bhee haine aur gurgaon ke DLF maine bhee. Woh bhee teri tarah loitering karna pasand karte hain. Aur jitnee bhee gandee colony ho beta NPV, rahegi ab yeh in sab builders ke bade bade towers kee beech maine, in their heart/center. Aur yeh colony to bees saaal se yahan hai, kyon liya yahan apartment bete laal, in unhygienic conditions. oh my god....

Jyada safai pasand hai tu JxMADxR banja.

COMPLETE TEXT NOT PUBLISHED TO PREVENT ANY FUTHER EMBARRASSMENT TO THE WRITER. SUSPENDED FOR 7 DAYS

This is nothing short of disgusting and please refrain from such language, howsoever strong your emotions may be.

READ RULES PLEASE. RESPECT FELLOW MEMBERS.
    MAINTAIN DECORUM ON THE FORUM.:bab (36)::bab (44)::bab (45)::bab (45)::bab (45):

IF ANY PERSON FEELS THAT ANY DECISION TAKEN IS NOT JUSTIFIED, FEEL FREE TO WRITE TO admin@iref.in

DONT SPAM THE THREAD WITH USELESS MESSAGES AND FOR SEEKING JUSTIFICATION.

ANY FURTHER ESCALATION "ON THE FORUM" WILL BE CONSIDERED AS BREACH OF RULES LIABLE FOR SUSPENSION/ PERMANENT BAN

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • +1

Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

WARNING

THE FOLLOWING TYPE OF EXCHANGE IS NOT ACCEPTABLE AT ANY COST ON IREF

COMPLETE TEXT NOT PUBLISHED TO PREVENT ANY FUTHER EMBARRASSMENT TO THE WRITER. SUSPENDED FOR 7 DAYS

This is nothing short of disgusting and please refrain from such language, howsoever strong your emotions may be.

READ RULES PLEASE. RESPECT FELLOW MEMBERS.
    MAINTAIN DECORUM ON THE FORUM.:bab (36)::bab (44)::bab (45)::bab (45)::bab (45):

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Rising tide raises all ships, if new projects keep launching at higher and higher prices the existing will go up in price too. Question is how high is very high and the product becomes so prohibitive that the supply of buyers dries out, at what point will the average working class leave the market.
    CommentQuote
  • Dwarka Gurgaon Super Expressway (Northern Peripheral Road)

Dear All,

What are prevailing rates in existing Gurgaon sectors for affordable luxury projects with quality that Puru / ATS / Chintels / Godrej seemingly provide ?

Wd appreciate above for comparative analysis please.

And,
    When DE is completed. (3 years) then which existing Gurgaon sector will the 104 to 113 rates be compared with ?

Thanks in advance for above Two responses :-)
    CommentQuote