NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Last updated: 2 hours ago
21913 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Hi Amit,

Experion is 100% FDI funded. Have good 135 acres landbank in that area. But new in Gurgaon. Has only 2 projects in Gurgaon one in 108 other in 112. What do you say for it.

thanks

Originally posted by amit001 View Post
    MY suggestion - always go with established and or reputed names.

Comment

Originally posted by psambher
      Looks like you are a stock market investor pessimistic most of the time.

If you are so sure about RE fall why not buy medium term PUTS for RE shares.
      Prices of gurgaon based builders already discount a downturn.
      No good brokerage firm advises to buy them because of corporate governance issues.

Comment

Originally posted by larora View Post
        Hi Amit,

Experion is 100% FDI funded. Have good 135 acres landbank in that area. But new in Gurgaon. Has only 2 projects in Gurgaon one in 108 other in 112. What do you say for it.

thanks
        Most of the FDI in Indian reality is nothing but black money re routed through tax heavens. So better to check credentials of the owners and past performance.( or wait at least for some part of the structure to come up)

Comment

Hi Manu,

Actually the price 4200 psft for size 1190 seems attractive now. and wont be available if I will wait for some part of the structure to come up. I they will go on good pace, we might miss it like Chintels.

and how a common investor like me can check credentials of the owners ? what are the ways to do this check?

Please suggest.

Originally posted by manu View Post
          Most of the FDI in Indian reality is nothing but black money re routed through tax heavens. So better to check credentials of the owners and past performance.( or wait at least for some part of the structure to come up)
          Last edited by larora; June 17 2012, 05:55 PM.

Comment

Check few things [mind you all these were present in case of chintels]

* Do they have the license?
            * Do they have the building plans approved?
            * Status of bank financing?
            * Management?
            * Their vision for the area?
            * When do they plan to start construction?
            * Quality of CRM - personally meet them. See if they are competent

With new builders thats the risk one takes - it cud turn out to be a chintels or a tashee

Comment

Originally posted by Designer View Post
              चाकरी भाई 1-2 चीज़े और बता दो जरा ..

१. अगर द्वारका हाईवे के आस पास की जगह ४-५ साल तक रहने लायक जगह नहीं है एक बात तो बताओ चाकरी भाई यह न्यू पालम विहार के लोग कैसे रह रहे है अभी तक ?

२. IREF में अभी तक इतना discussion हो गया पर यह न्यू पालम विहार कैसी कालोनी है यह मालूम नहीं पड़ा, क्या न्यू पालम विहार एक अवैध कालोनी ( जैसे Delhi में होती है) है या फिर हुडा के कटे हुए प्लाट है, प्लाट के वास्तविक साइज़ क्या-क्या है ?

Designer Bhai,

New Palam Vihar is unauthorized colony which does not owns necessary approvals. Infrastructure the residents are using not self- sufficient to even support the colony residents than how anybody can expect that would adequate for massive under construction housing habitation.  The person who is paying extraordinary prices on DEway in perception for decent infrastructure and not for forcing them to use existing unauthorized colony roads. 

Back to the point how much time DEway would take. 

In my opinion the major obstacle is litigation rest of the issues can be tackle easily through co-ordination of state intra departments. Hence , no worry at this side, now at various patches combining the total length of 5.5 km land not get acquired. The major issues are at NPV colony and Kherki daula and also another one is Daultabad Industrial area. 

As per my knowledge the cases were filed in 2007, thus already 5 yrs gone. Some information indicates that none of litigants are interested in compensation and raising the demands which authority are not capable to fulfill at the same time the demands are such the court can't declared that unjustified. Now, neither authority is in condition to meet the demands nor they has some another option by which they can acquire the land. Take my words under any condition the settlement through court is not possible before next 7-10 yrs after you must add resettlement and rehabilitation time in it. Means sector 10x DEway is not possible before next 10 yrs, here the matter is to acquire the 300 houses where market rate of land is in range of 25k-60k yd depends upon the location do you believe such price authority can pay. The place where HUDA and outsees wants to rehabilitate has a market rate of 15cr acre against award declare of 60 lac acre, do you feel they got that land at 25 time cheaper from market value. These land owners has already filed the case against HUDA and this matter is 
              also pending at court. 

The hard fact is end users those are looking for their houses within next 4-5 yrs do proper research taking into consideration there risk bearing capacity before taking any decision. I don't feel habitation could take place before next 7-10 yrs. 
              Sab 99 ka fer hain............

Comment

if you are an end user why dont you look at areas where prices have been stagnant and have not increased since 1 year. The areas are livable from day 1 also.( I yesterday mentioioned 2 options)

Ppl say end use- 2 but they are themself interested in those areas where prices are increasing on daily basis and they worry about broker-builder nexus, lack of infrastructure etc.

If you are end-user go to SPR, Sec 67-68, you will find many options where prices have been stagnant and you can live from day 1 possesion is offered.

[QUOTE=manu;456871]I can define myself quite accurately -:

I am an end user in gurgaon and I want the prices to fall by 20-30% so that I can buy something which is affordable.I cannot short the realty market in India.

Comment

Hi Amit,

thanks a lot, I will definitely try to check all these things.

What if 80% of these things seems fine, but D-eway doen't come up in near furture. will it be good to invest in sec 108.

just trying to make a decision and need valuable suggestions.

Originally posted by amit001 View Post
                  Check few things [mind you all these were present in case of chintels]

* Do they have the license?
                  * Do they have the building plans approved?
                  * Status of bank financing?
                  * Management?
                  * Their vision for the area?
                  * When do they plan to start construction?
                  * Quality of CRM - personally meet them. See if they are competent

With new builders thats the risk one takes - it cud turn out to be a chintels or a tashee

Comment

Invest only in places which already have some road - no matter how much the hype.

If you cant reach the project now within reasonable time and difficulty - dont invest - unless you are a serial short term investor - definitely not for end use.

Why go for DEway when SPR and NH8 are available at same price?
                    Venky (Please read watch a or before posting)

Comment

Originally posted by Venkytalks View Post
                      Invest only in places which already have some road - no matter how much the hype.

If you cant reach the project now within reasonable time and difficulty - dont invest - unless you are a serial short term investor - definitely not for end use.

Why go for DEway when SPR and NH8 are available at same price?
                      SPR - Is really something available at 4k-5k Level ?
                      A Desi, far away from Desh !!!

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X