A lot of companies are advertising for property citing nearness to Dwarka expressway corridor.

Shilas, Indiabulls Centrum Park and Ramprastha Edge Tower come to mind.

Does anybody have news on when this construction will start and when it is likely to finish? Has the contract been awarded and to whom?
Date of completion and start of operation will be vital news for evaluating the pricing of flats sold in this corridor.

Last I heard was that a few houses in Palam Vihar were slated for demolition for this expressway in May June 09 or thereabouts.
Read more
19771 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by "AmazeThe
    Dear All,

What are prevailing rates in existing Gurgaon sectors for affordable luxury projects with quality that Puru / ATS / Chintels / Godrej seemingly provide ?

Wd appreciate above for comparative analysis please.

And,
    When DE is completed. (3 years) then which existing Gurgaon sector will the 104 to 113 rates be compared with ?

Thanks in advance for above Two responses :-)

As far as I know about a month back the resale prices were as follows:
    Puri 7100
    ATS 6000
    Chintels 5800

U can add/subs abt 100( or 200) bucks to give u the range of deals that have been happening in these projects
    CommentQuote
  • Dwarka Gurgaon Super Expressway (Northern Peripheral Road)

Originally Posted by rsbedi
    Puri 7100
    ATS 6000
    Chintels 5800

U can add/subs abt 100( or 200) bucks to give u the range of deals that have been happening in these projects

Sorry, my English is not that good, I meant to ask, what are the rates in existing gurgaon which is habituated since 15 years?

I meant rates in the above for project that are affordable luxury quality.

Thanks
    CommentQuote

Sorry, my English is not that good, I meant to ask, what are the rates in existing gurgaon which is habituated since 15 years?

I meant rates in the above for project that are affordable luxury quality.

Thanks

Affordable luxury n that too in Gurgaon .. Isn't it too much to ask in these times... Hahaha

All I can quote are rates of a few of my personal fav projects as of today in Gurgaon ... Certainly not at all affordable ... Anyhow here they go

On GCR my fav is Emaar Palm Springs... Rates abt 16-16.5k per sqft

On GCX the best seems to b Ireo Grand Arch abt 12k approx, though if we talk abt affordable luxury with some not so good specs Tata Raisina does look good, m not sure abt the current prices but last I checked it was around 10-10.5k some months back

Old sectors Gurgaon doesn't hv much flats, but guess best sectors r supposedly sec 14,15 etc.. Which hv only villas n floors.. So can't really compare them
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

W A R N I N G

THE FOLLOWING TYPE OF EXCHANGE IS NOT ACCEPTABLE AT ANY COST ON IREF

COMPLETE TEXT NOT PUBLISHED TO PREVENT ANY FUTHER EMBARRASSMENT TO THE WRITER. SUSPENDED FOR 7 DAYS

This is nothing short of disgusting and please refrain from such language, howsoever strong your emotions may be.

READ RULES PLEASE. RESPECT FELLOW MEMBERS.
    MAINTAIN DECORUM ON THE FORUM.:bab (36)::bab (44)::bab (45)::bab (45)::bab (45):

IF ANY PERSON FEELS THAT ANY DECISION TAKEN IS NOT JUSTIFIED, FEEL FREE TO WRITE TO admin@iref.in

DONT SPAM THE THREAD WITH USELESS MESSAGES AND FOR SEEKING JUSTIFICATION.

ANY FURTHER ESCALATION "ON THE FORUM" WILL BE CONSIDERED AS BREACH OF RULES LIABLE FOR SUSPENSION/ PERMANENT BAN

Cheers

Timely warning.This type of language does not speak good of the person.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rsbedi
    Puri 7100
    ATS 6000
    Chintels 5800

Puri resale in the last couple of days has started exceeding 7500

Tata and emaar effect
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    DS,

your comments/information are as speculative as the positive info given by other members.

You only post with negative news on D way, so tough to place any credibility on what you say.

I would anyways trust the newspapers than trusting a stranger with possible biased objectives (no offence please)

Anyways time will tell.

My comments are not speculative and its highly authentic, anyway why should I take headache to convenience everybody on forum this is upto you how to take this information.

D way ka hal filhal behal hi hain...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by DS1970
    My comments are not speculative and its highly authentic, anyway why should I take headache to convenience everybody on forum this is upto you how to take this information.

Some pointers

You dont reveal your source - Its easy to say my source is credible and knows the best. No one will believe a biased person and his source, till the source is known. Your credibility is questioned. Only way to establish credibility is to reveal the source. Who knows that the source might have more credibility to pull your argument through

You say 'cases will be filed' based on some one's info - When someone tries to 'predict' whats going to happen, its called speculation

Then your intentions are highly suspicious, as you oppose any good news on DEW and propogate all bad news (not a balanced perspective)

About the question 'why should you convince everyone.....?' Reasons can be many. You know your reason best . Why should anyone SPECULATE?

No offence, but your posts don't sound objective and reliable
    CommentQuote
  • +1

Originally Posted by ashu_sharmaa
    Some pointers

You dont reveal your source - Its easy to say my source is credible and knows the best. No one will believe a biased person and his source, till the source is known. Your credibility is questioned. Only way to establish credibility is to reveal the source. Who knows that the source might have more credibility to pull your argument through

You say 'cases will be filed' based on some one's info - When someone tries to 'predict' whats going to happen, its called speculation

Then your intentions are highly suspicious, as you oppose any good news on DEW and propogate all bad news (not a balanced perspective)

About the question 'why should you convince everyone.....?' Reasons can be many. You know your reason best . Why should anyone SPECULATE?

No offence, but your posts don't sound objective and reliable
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by DS1970

I believe u Sir , these days it is difficult for 2 brothers to agree on something being born of the same womb , now to have so many people to agree on something together seems quite unlikely unless or until the courts pushes everyone towards a final settlement !
    As we all know till ATS is not signed till then nothing is certain in our deals and then also , it is 100% only at the time of final registery . Here has any papers been signed ..? Any token amount given ..? Or any document which makes the effected parties accountable . If the talks are going on ..Good but then they can keep on going for eternity ..and nothing can come out of them
    Talks for the sake of talks mean nothing in real terms...maybe both parties are just fishing for each others depth ! And the investors are being played by the builder - broker lobby
    Only when courts set a clear deadline for the settlement to happen , then only it would under a pressure of a dead line .
    That's my opinion plz ..I am not insulting or insulating anything friends !
    CommentQuote

Originally Posted by rsbedi
    Affordable luxury n that too in Gurgaon .. Isn't it too much to ask in these times... Hahaha

All I can quote are rates of a few of my personal fav projects as of today in Gurgaon ... Certainly not at all affordable ... Anyhow here they go

On GCR my fav is Emaar Palm Springs... Rates abt 16-16.5k per sqft

On GCX the best seems to b Ireo Grand Arch abt 12k approx, though if we talk abt affordable luxury with some not so good specs Tata Raisina does look good, m not sure abt the current prices but last I checked it was around 10-10.5k some months back

Old sectors Gurgaon doesn't hv much flats, but guess best sectors r supposedly sec 14,15 etc.. Which hv only villas n floors.. So can't really compare them

Sir
    What are the rates In Gurgaon DLF flats please ?
    Amaze
    CommentQuote

Sir
    What are the rates In Gurgaon DLF flats please ?
    Amaze

Dlf flats in Gurgaon?
    There r almost a hundred different projects of dlf in Gurgaon

Major new ones in GCR r park place at approx 12k n belaire at much higher, older buildings of dlf in that area r at a lesser price, approx 10k shd b a good avg estimate...
    CommentQuote

Bedi sahab,

Existing ones
    Let me find the names
    There is a nice set of DLF flats where I visited some one in Phase 1 ( or was it phase two)
    All I am trying to do is find out what are the rates in Gurgaon that is already settled and people living it ?
    CommentQuote
  • Bro typically the main golf course road dlf flats r all high ticket games... Icon, park place, pinnacle n belaire r all approx 4Cr plus..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Norway
    I believe u Sir , these days it is difficult for 2 brothers to agree on something being born of the same womb , now to have so many people to agree on something together seems quite unlikely unless or until the courts pushes everyone towards a final settlement !
    As we all know till ATS is not signed till then nothing is certain in our deals and then also , it is 100% only at the time of final registery . Here has any papers been signed ..? Any token amount given ..? Or any document which makes the effected parties accountable . If the talks are going on ..Good but then they can keep on going for eternity ..and nothing can come out of them
    Talks for the sake of talks mean nothing in real terms...maybe both parties are just fishing for each others depth ! And the investors are being played by the builder - broker lobby
    Only when courts set a clear deadline for the settlement to happen , then only it would under a pressure of a dead line .
    That's my opinion plz ..I am not insulting or insulating anything friends !

Norway,
    You are like a cat on a wall which side cat will jump no body knows.
    Yesterday your post provoked gdhody to used abusive language and got suspended now you joined with DS band wagon.Sir make up your mind which side you are either with Dew or Anti Dew.We don't want to lose good people like gdhody who's information was reliable pl.
    CommentQuote

Dear moderators
    Pls as per policy of IREF if u can, then pls on popular demand allow GSD back ?
    CommentQuote