21721 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Originally posted by amit.bhalla View Post
    new builder , All approvals , OK Site

and Good enough price
    Can you give more details about the site location? Where exactly it falls in Sec 108?

Comment

next to Raheja Vedanta/Vedas

Comment

hi,

is there any litigation issue or realignment in sector 111.

rgds
        ravi

Comment

deadline for NPR is still unknown to all

Comment

anyone

Comment

Originally posted by rahul2011 View Post
              all those who have bought the property here believes in the potential of the area and there is no panic among them is the reason that no one is on the street. The best part is that those people who have nothing to do here are getting panicky and shouting the most.

Haaa!!!! Bang On....

Comment

Originally posted by ravicfa View Post
                hi,

is there any litigation issue or realignment in sector 111.

rgds
                ravi
                The realignment is a rumour at present, or may be under consideration as of now subject to a lot of other factors. There is no concrete proposal or official word out on this. However, if it happens, NPR will in all probabilities get altered from currently planned path that passes through sector 111.
                Last edited by mkg007; June 19 2012, 09:06 PM.

Comment

Friends I'm new to this forum. Pls suggest me for investment as end user in Gurgoan Sec 111,112.

Comment

Wikimapia has marked realigned expressway, can this be option??
                    Attached Files

Comment

It might be a rumour or not, but people here in NPV have been told that road has been shifted and damage will be avoided now, if it is there it will be very minimum. Now NPR is shifted to the other side of Raheja. I think there will be no damage at all in atleast in NPV now.

The update is as told to me by folks in NPV. I visited the local gurdwara & the temple in NPV phase -1 last evening, both were coming in NPR earlier. Now they have been told by some authorities that they are safe now and NPR is realigned.

Dont know about the authenticity but I belive temple, gurudwara are public places of worship and why will the priest there lie to me. He has no personal interest in it. As it is confirmed now so Mr. Rishi Raj Rana has started the construction of some internal roads also in NPV phase -1.

My house was just after the proposed green belt as per the original NPR layout, now its gone a bit farther from my house but it is good for all so be it.

Thats the update from my side from NPV,

cheers!!!

Originally posted by mkg007 View Post
                      The realignment is a rumour at present, or may be under consideration as of now subject to a lot of other factors. There is no concrete proposal or official word out on this. However, if it happens, NPR will in all probabilities get altered from currently planned path that passes through sector 111.
                      Last edited by gdhody; June 20 2012, 10:09 AM. Reason: ...

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X