Sort by :
Filter by :
- Originally Posted by ENDUSEVenky: These are all good examples of IT chaps making deals during the day....And not Moonlighting !! Even if IT guys want to do moonlight deals they won't find many property dealers in their senses since most of these so called nice brokers are seen in and with high spirits after 7 pm
sir kamma lene do hamein bhi :-) ... kyon aaj IT ke peeche pad gaye ...
change the topic :pCommentQuote0Flag
- bhaiyon, NPR ki koi latest khabar. I went there today, they have painted lanes on the completed patch, work was also happening on the 75 mts road beyond spire woods 103 towards 108CommentQuote2Flag
- Thanks Laksh. What so ever is the reason but the recent developments are definitely showing the seriousness and positive intent from HUDA and other authorities in solving all issues. NPR completion, in my opinion will be good for everyone, be it builders, investors, end users, politicians and even NPV residents who will get multi times appreciation of their properties. Properties that are coming under way should also benefit as they will be now getting authorized plots along way the NPR which will have much higher value than their previous house/plot.
For the Delhi side connectivity, I remember reading some news about Court clearance for some farm house acquisition. Does any one has any more update on that ?CommentQuote0Flag
- the seriouness that few of the mates here are witnessing may be because of thr reason that the contract of NPR which was catered by India Bulls now has been snatched and given to Vatika.CommentQuote0Flag
- There has been considerable amount of work going on a very good pace regarding sector roads , esp the 75m road and They have started the work in sec 108 and 109 also and the delhi portion will be taken up then..CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by analyticsthe seriouness that few of the mates here are witnessing may be because of thr reason that the contract of NPR which was catered by India Bulls now has been snatched and given to Vatika.
kindly elaborate ur stance on vatika ??CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by amit.bhallaThere has been considerable amount of work going on a very good pace regarding sector roads , esp the 75m road and They have started the work in sec 108 and 109 also and the delhi portion will be taken up then..
Thanks Bhallaji. Not just roads, but HUDA is working on all round development. There is another good news, this time about street lights on NPR sectors
40.90 करोड़ से रौशन होंगे 35 सेक्टर
Mar 5, 2013, 08.00AM IST
एनबीटी न्यूज ॥ गुड़गांव
हूडा ने नए सेक्टरों की मुख्य सड़कों के निर्माण के साथ ही इनको रौशन करने की तैयारी शुरू कर दी है। 35 सेक्टरों को जगमग करने की प्लानिंग तैयार की गई है। इस पर करीब 40.90 करोड़ रुपये लगेंगे।
इलेक्ट्रिकल विंग ने सेक्टर 81 से 115 तक मुख्य सड़कों पर स्ट्रीट लाइट लगाने की प्लानिंग तैयार करके उससे ऐडमिनिस्ट्रेटर प्रवीण कुमार को अवगत कराया। कुमार की अध्यक्षता में गठित कमिटी की मीटिंग हुई। इसमें सुपरिंटेंडेंट इंजीनियर वन, चीफ अकाउंट ऑफिसर व इलेक्ट्रिकल विंग के इग्जेक्युटिव इंजीनियर ने हिस्सा लिया। कुमार ने एस्टिमेट को हरी झंडी दे दी है। अब इसे मुख्यमंत्री की हाई पावर कमिटी में रखा जाएगा। मंजूरी मिलने पर काम शुरू होगा।
इग्जेक्युटिव इंजीनियर अरुण धनखड़ ने बताया कि इन सेक्टरों की सड़कों की लंबाई 50 किमी से अधिक है। मौजूदा समय में इन सड़कों का निर्माण कार्य चल रहा है। करीब 70 प्रतिशत निर्माण कार्य पूरा किया जा चुका है। रात के समय इस रोड पर वाहन चालकों को असुविधाओं का सामना नहीं करना पड़े, इसको लेकर यह प्लानिंग तैयार की गई है।CommentQuote0Flag
- amit bhalla ji,
any update on d'way as market is in still modeCommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by laksh2013bhaiyon, NPR ki koi latest khabar. I went there today, they have painted lanes on the completed patch, work was also happening on the 75 mts road beyond spire woods 103 towards 108
I guess these 75 mtr roads are much wider than dway and will be the saving grace untill dway come up in its full glory.
Sir, please get pictures in future and post them here for benefit of all.
posting a few pics contributed by another valued fellow member here
1] The one with Car is having atharva (painted) and chintels on left in background in 109
2] One where u see a board of sobha in background is 109 portion with right hand side being sobha international city's Back end from Eway
3] one where in u see high tension and sewer work going on of sobha is 109 sec only
4] One with grass in Pic and dumper putting earth is in 108 just next to Sobha's mixing plant.
Sec 114 sector road work already in progress as shown by Rudder ji's pics yday.
These pictures of the wide road running parallel to dway between 99 and Delhi border.. This will surely be the saving grace once completed. In any case it is wider than the "Current Dway"
Great picture feels good to see progress.Now we all can see huda is serious and they will solved all issue.CommentQuote1Flag
- Few more home truths i learnt :
1. As very correctly pointed out by someone very articulate ' we have lot of brokers in the garb of investors who never venture inside an airport but are able to talk about complex economic theories and the outside world ' and as a corollary to that also there are several worthy people who based out of London , Paris , New York become armchair experts by looking at wikimapia and speaking to a few well connected brokers ' whom they so deride ' :). There are lot of NRIs / PIOs who do not fall into this category and take pains to know about their investments in gurgaon and which is reflected in their posts. Thus not all people based outside of India are armchair experts , simillarly not all Investors are necessarily brokers. So let us not paint everyone with the same brush.
2. The Litigations are bane for all projects and let us not glee over the fact . I have seen people harping over the fact that some areas have fewer litigations and hence are better off. A fewer or more litigation is not important, what is important is for one to dirty their hands and visiting the sites and drive through the entire stretch to find out if that is livable in the time frame posession is going to be given. No amount of armchair theorizing can substitute for this.
3. again we discuss the progress on water line and sewage lines tenders being floated ( including your truly ) . However this needs to be read in conjunction with the issue of litigation. The pipelines will run parallel to the roads which are under litigation and hence have disjointed set of completed pipeline is not going to get you the water or take out the sewage.
4. It is imprudent to have fixed position in the matter of your investment, this is not a theological debate, it is your lifetime savings on the line . Hence being a permanent RE bear or a Bull or a DEW fan or a baiter is not my cup of tea. Depending on the circumstance one should be open minded to recognize the reality you see on the ground .
5. Finally the gurgaon market is a happy confluence of all strata of the society and there is no one industry which dominates the buying pattern. IQ / EQ, street smartness, risk taking ability are not the domain of any single profession , it is the people not the profession which defines how succesfull is someone in investing wether in stock, RE or any other modes of investment. a RE professional, Investment banker, sports salesman, Hardware manufacturer, software coder , Media , doctors all are honourable profession and no need to deride anyone ( even if we may not like them personally ).There are good people and bad people in every profession , in some the percentage of bad may be more, but that does not make the profession dishonourable .
Hence understanding the true nature of the impact of litigations are so important . Let us not deride anyone neither should take all the statements as gospel truth. As has been pointed many times in the past , it is your money which is at stake , please take pains to validate the facts dished out by well meaning experts , who may have no stakes on the ground or biased brokers who have all the stakes on the ground ( literally ), and then take a decision. There are no experts when it comes to your investments.CommentQuote6Flag
- KC ji - Badhiya post hai bhai
you should apply to be a mod now..
- Great write up...
Loved reading every line of it...CommentQuote0Flag
- जय हिन्द भाई लोगों,
बड़ा मज़ा आ रहा हैं आप लोगों की बहसबाजी मैं ! रहा नहीं गया और अपना निम्न सा योगदान देने आना पड़ा ! एनपीआर के भले के लिए !!
एनपीआर तो अभी हरियाणा मैं पल बढ रहा हैं आगे इसको उचली कक्षा दिल्ली भी जाना हैं पहले ही फेल हुआ बेठा हैं कानूनी विषय मैं तो दिल्ली कैसे पहूंचेगा ???
इन बाबु लोगों की भी अपनी अजीब कहानी हैं इनका सारा कार्य भी इन्ही की तरह टेडा मेडा होता हैं अब एनपीआर का एलाइनमेंट सही करवाया नहीं , कानूनी मसलों को सही से निपटाया नहीं, रेलवे से तालमेल बेठाया नहीं, दिल्ली को पटाया नहीं, फ्लाईओवर का टेंडर बनवाया नहीं , रिश्वत का पूरा पैसा नेताओं मो पहुंचाया नहीं तो भला इसमें एनपीआर का क्या कसूर !
भैया असली दोष तो बड़े और छोटे बाबूजीयों का हैं जो ढंग से काम नहीं करते और सारा दिन ऑफिस की कुर्सी तोड़ते रहते हैं .
जय राम जी कीCommentQuote3Flag
- The NPR work in S block of NPV or sector 110 has stopped for now. There is no construction going on as of now, it has stalled. HUDA officials who were sitting there in their temp office in S block are also not coming, as they used to come on daily basis when construction was going on. But for now they are GAYAB.
Thats the update from my side.