A lot of companies are advertising for property citing nearness to Dwarka expressway corridor.

Shilas, Indiabulls Centrum Park and Ramprastha Edge Tower come to mind.

Does anybody have news on when this construction will start and when it is likely to finish? Has the contract been awarded and to whom?
Date of completion and start of operation will be vital news for evaluating the pricing of flats sold in this corridor.

Last I heard was that a few houses in Palam Vihar were slated for demolition for this expressway in May June 09 or thereabouts.
Read more
19760 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by amit.bhalla
    Chakri ji aap bhi yahi ho aur mai bhi , Lets Talk after 6 months on the same issue.....

I can give it to you on a Stamp paper that Deway will come......

Hi
    Greetings

Yeh, thats some force behind conviction coming from one of the most revered Dway guru.

This conviction does not come from hear say but from focused knowledge and wisdom embalmed with true emotions.

I guess and wish, what bhalla ji says comes out to be true and does not even give him a chance to withdraw from here and now.

Dway as and when it comes up will reflect on the seriousness of the state government and an attempt at reducing the hegemony of the expressway operator at NH8.

AMEN

Cheers
    Today the 11th of March 2013 till 6 months which is 10th Sep 13, it may be concluded that dway is constructed with ROB and delhi and NH8 connectivity and all litigations are resolved.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Vb2309
    Sir ji
    U HAVE Withdrawn FROM TATA ?
    U mean u applied and withdrew it ?
    Is the draw not due in few days ?

Also
    This high risk area will have TATA selling at 15 k by 2015 end

Bhaiya
    From an end user perspective with sector roads of 60 metres
    Good modern apartments near employment Hub Gurgaon mean a NEED REALISED

SIR JI CAR WILL TRAVEL BOTH PN WIDE SECROR ROADS AS WELL AS DEWAY (as and when)
    But sector roads Pakka
    With patchy DE to support i

DE is not the only reason why this area will give good returns

And will be good for end users who would be driven by good supply of quality houses

Jai hind

Nothing amazes me

Nothing Amazes Me

Jai Hind Sir , withdrew means ....put stop payment ! I rather safely invest someplace else in ggn , I will get my sweet 15 k from there by 2015 .
    I wish you best of luck in predicting futuristic rates for DEW ;)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

Yeh, thats some force behind conviction coming from one of the most revered Dway guru.

This conviction does not come from hear say but from focused knowledge and wisdom embalmed with true emotions.

I guess and wish, what bhalla ji says comes out to be true and does not even give him a chance to withdraw from here and now.

Dway as and when it comes up will reflect on the seriousness of the state government and an attempt at reducing the hegemony of the expressway operator at NH8.

AMEN

Cheers
    Today the 11th of March 2013 till 6 months which is 10th Sep 13, it may be concluded that dway is constructed with ROB and delhi and NH8 connectivity and all litigations are resolved.

Agree to everything that u wrote brother except the last line.....Chakri mentioned about the case wherein Bade babu had failed to give an answer to ppl of NPV and he said Deway will be a finished chapter because of that....

To that point of his , I replied lets talk on the same thing after six months , ROB ,flyovers ,Complete Eway , Delhi side connectivity will all be there before Same time in 2015......
    CommentQuote
  • Bhalla Ji ; Can you give timelines for the Bijwasan Bridge as the time taken for it would be indicative of time it would take for completion of ROB on Deway.

1. Estimates made
    2. Budget Sanctioned and Disbursed
    3. Tenders Floated
    4. Time when Construction started
    5. Tentative time of entire completion
    CommentQuote
  • Bijwasan will take another 1/1.5 yrs to complete , IT was a complex process as a lot of houses had to be demolished partially to widen the road and for that reason only the work was halted for more then an year or 2 , FInally work is going on albeit at a slow pace
    CommentQuote
  • Dwarka Gurgaon Super Expressway (Northern Peripheral Road)

Originally Posted by abc111
    Bhalla Ji ; Can you give timelines for the Bijwasan Bridge as the time taken for it would be indicative of time it would take for completion of ROB on Deway.

1. Estimates made
    2. Budget Sanctioned and Disbursed
    3. Tenders Floated
    4. Time when Construction started
    5. Tentative time of entire completion

U should consider training the Audit General of India
    Things may improve :-)

Nothing Amazes Me
    CommentQuote
    Bijwasan will take another 1/1.5 yrs to complete , IT was a complex process as a lot of houses had to be demolished partially to widen the road and for that reason only the work was halted for more then an year or 2 , FInally work is going on albeit at a slow pace

I just searched on Net and this is what I found out.

Villagers fume over rail overbridge - The Hindu

The village elder, a former officer in the Ministry of Communication of Government of India, said ever since the construction of the bridge began around three years ago, the people are now forced to either travel to Dwarka or to Gurgaon in Haryana for crossing the railway line.

So 3+2 makes it 5 and that too in National Capital of Delhi

A retired colonel, Mr. Sehrawat said the proposal for constructing the rail over bridge was cleared by the Technical Committee of Delhi Development Authority in June 2006. “The project was handed over to Municipal Corporation of Delhi, an agency not normally associated with construction of bridges.”

And the proposal was made in 2006.

If the Bijwasan over-bridge where almost 50% work is complete would take another 2 years; then how do you expect bridges on Dwarka Expressway to finish by 2015 where even construction hasn't started?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rashpalsingh
    abc111.
    Dwarka Expressway has no traffic issue like Bijwasan it is empty land.

KMP also passes through areas with no traffic.
    Most of the railway bridges on it are still incomplete.

Do you have any example of Railway Over Bridge anywhere in Haryana which has been built in 2 years?
    CommentQuote
    abc111.
    Dwarka Expressway has no traffic issue like Bijwasan it is empty land.

Hi
    Greetings

That is the whole point.. these idiots could not draft a road out of empty land despite 6 years of survey and about 2 years of tender. They had to change course and route it through pucka habitation and never felt need for ROB, hindrances, need for bridges at existing intersections etc.

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abc111

The village elder, a former officer in the Ministry of Communication of Government of India, said ever since the construction of the bridge began around three years ago, the people are now forced to either travel to Dwarka or to Gurgaon in Haryana for crossing the railway line.

A retired colonel, Mr. Sehrawat said the proposal for constructing the rail over bridge was cleared by the Technical Committee of Delhi Development Authority in June 2006. “The project was handed over to Municipal Corporation of Delhi, an agency not normally associated with construction of bridges.”

If the Bijwasan over-bridge where almost 50% work is complete would take another 2 years; then how do you expect bridges on Dwarka Expressway to finish by 2015 where even construction hasn't started?

If you would have read correctly what i wrote for Bijwasan ROB , I would not have to answer the question Where is the Difference.....

On Deway we dont have to demolish houses in order to construct the ROB , In delhi work was halted because of this for 2+ years
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abc111

Hi
    Greetings

4 years late and headed nowhere - Times Of India

Cheers
    CommentQuote
    If you would have read correctly what i wrote for Bijwasan ROB , I would not have to answer the question Where is the Difference.....

On Deway we dont have to demolish houses in order to construct the ROB , In delhi work was halted because of this for 2+ years

Mr. Sehrawat also charged that houses of the villagers were demolished for the project without notice. “Urgent land acquisition of land was approved by the Lieutenant Governor and the High Court and the project is on for last two years and there is no end in sight as all the pillars too have not been erected.”

According to the article ; the demolition was allowed by High Court in 2010-11.

And the work has been going on from that time.

And if 2 years is the estimate from 50% to completion; then what should be time estimate from start of construction.
    CommentQuote
    BlessU,
    All this years Huda didn't do shit we all know,but recently they are moving and shaking the thinks and looks like they are up to resolved the issue.That's my observation what i see recently.
    Regarding abc111 asking about KMP i don't know about that area i can't comment but you can not compare Dew with it.Other thinks is how much Huda interested in KMP project.

Do you think that HUDA is interested in Honda Chowk underpass?

The same HUDA has not been able to finish building railway bridge in Faridabad for past 5-6 years.

Builders in Gurgaon have got quite used to selling castles in the air; but the strategy seems not to be working nowadays.
    CommentQuote
    abc111,
    In that case sir you mean to say nothing developments has happened in Gurgaon in last 15 years huda didn't do shit.
    I know you always bring other place issue and comparing with Dew but i am not aware of other places so i can't argue with you.
    If other party INLD comes to power they are worst than Huda they will take Gurgaon back to stone age.I remember Devi lal time what a mess he did.

Regarding selling castles we all either investor,Broker or end user have made money here.

By Huda, I meant Haryana Urban Development Authority and not Bhoopinder Singh Hooda.

Ok Leave other places; Have you seen Basai over Bridge in Gurgaon?

Then you may realize what these morons are capable of.
    CommentQuote
  • End users can only loose money in this market driven by builder broker nexus.
    The places which are livable are too distant a dream and affordable(read stretching beyond limit) are delayed so the end user looses on interest/rent etc.

Originally Posted by rashpalsingh
    abc111,
    In that case sir you mean to say nothing developments has happened in Gurgaon in last 15 years huda didn't do shit.
    I know you always bring other place issue and comparing with Dew but i am not aware of other places so i can't argue with you.
    If other party INLD comes to power they are worst than Huda they will take Gurgaon back to stone age.I remember Devi lal time what a mess he did.

Regarding selling castles we all either investor,Broker or end user have made money here.
    CommentQuote