A lot of companies are advertising for property citing nearness to Dwarka expressway corridor.

Shilas, Indiabulls Centrum Park and Ramprastha Edge Tower come to mind.

Does anybody have news on when this construction will start and when it is likely to finish? Has the contract been awarded and to whom?
Date of completion and start of operation will be vital news for evaluating the pricing of flats sold in this corridor.

Last I heard was that a few houses in Palam Vihar were slated for demolition for this expressway in May June 09 or thereabouts.
Read more
19807 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I have stopped asking for proof from some of D e way gurus here . It could be the widest road in the world or Universe or whatever, u may say ( u would be knowing better ) .

Just pray that that the next generation can at least see it functional, for the sake of all the investors of the D e way .
    CommentQuote
  • 4250 mein godrej kharid lo meri bhai jo ki manesar mein hai.
    CommentQuote
  • REPEAT POST - NO ANSWER TO THIS 7 MAY, MANY MORE

Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Again diverting the topic . Not answered a single of my post . It is yr. habit of accusing & running away, without answering .

If i say correction is coming, how will it benefit me ? Can u give an credible answer . It affects the brokers in the forum, because some guys may not invest, because they might agree to what i & many others r saying . Now, u seem to be extra ordinarily worried about other people's investments & how do u know, who is investing & who is not ? Do u keep a track of investments of all from members ?

Now tell me, who is affected . The answer is pretty simple . It is all plain & clear :bab (59):.

Thanks for helping me to expose u :D.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    REPEAT POST - NO ANSWER TO THIS 7 MAY, MANY MORE

After one year you when you proved youself wrong now you are saying that no one can predict the RE market.

good going guruji( Chandra swamy).
    CommentQuote
  • Some people r trying to increase their number of posts . Repeating the same comment in this thread & other threads, but not answering even a single of my reply ( as they know, there lies has been caught, so they r trying different escape routes & simply running away .

The actual Chandra Swamy calling others by his name .

Anybody who goes through these posts can see that u r running away after accusing me & u do not have a single reply to my comments .

No point in getting into an argument, with a person who is a proven fraudster & a person with zero credibility . & LOL:D, u r not the only one in this forum, u have many friends, who r quite similar . Some of them stand totally exposed & rest of them would get exposed in the due process .

........ u seem to following the D e way threads very closely . There r 100's of examples of people lying there & running away after being questioned, getting in irrelevant points to escape, stooges jumping in to help members caught etc .

CommentQuote
  • Dwarka Grapewine News!!

Hello what I am jotting here is purely speculative and may be wrong but comes to me from a very very powerful source.

The Dwarka area is being promoted by prominent policians and I have been informed names that have lineage with the ruling congress govt in center and state and have direct/indirect interest in many properties being developed in the Deway area and are determined to see this come up at the earliest possible.. I am not sure about my legal position if I can give those names or not so I am avoiding them for now..

Again I may be wrong and this may be of purely speculative nature
    CommentQuote
    Some people r trying to increase their number of posts . Repeating the same comment in this thread & other threads, but not answering even a single of my reply ( as they know, there lies has been caught, so they r trying different escape routes & simply running away .

You have got the reply with pics but still you are not agreeing.

Now it is your turn to accept your wrong prediction.
    CommentQuote
  • Please do not divert the topic again . U do not have any answers . All the lies stand thoroughly exposed .it is plain & simple .

U have been accusing people with zero poof & when confronted have run numerous times .

Not interested in discussions with people having nil credibility.

Thanks .
    CommentQuote
    Please do not divert the topic again . U do not have any answers . All the lies stand thoroughly exposed .it is plain & simple .

U have been accusing people with zero poof & when confronted have run numerous times .

Not interested in discussions with people having nil credibility.

Thanks .

You will not reply beacuse you are fully exposed now. You are promoting NH8 properties.

Your credibity is lost since all your predictions were wrong.

One fake ID tried to proof that world has come to know about a new RE Guru.

He also ran away after reading response from the members.
    CommentQuote
  • Not intrested in answering baseless accusations . Nothing more can be expected from people like u, who shut their eyes to the Brokers & the stooges & the 100 % proof of their lies . I wonder why ?

U accused me of promoting Unitech, u were proved a liar, u accused me of having multiple ID's. one being tinesha . When, i asked u to to take this up with IGRM, u again ran off . There r several, several more of such instances, where u have been caught lying & thoroughly exposed .

Again, diverting from the topic & not answering . If i compile yr. lies in the forum, i should be able to collect more than 50 posts .

U seem to heading towards a century of lies & deceit . LOL :D.
    CommentQuote
  • PSambher comments and allegations are so stupid, that there is no need to even reply to them....please let them do their business on the forum and do not reply...my sincere request to you..its a sheer waste of time.,..
    CommentQuote
    Not intrested in answering baseless accusations . Nothing more can be expected from people like u, who shut their eyes to the Brokers & the stooges & the 100 % proof of their lies . I wonder why ?

U accused me of promoting Unitech, u were proved a liar, u accused me of having multiple ID's. one being tinesha . When, i asked u to to take this up with IGRM, u again ran off . There r several, several more of such instances, where u have been caught lying & thoroughly exposed .

Again, diverting from the topic & not answering . If i compile yr. lies in the forum, i should be able to collect more than 50 posts .

U seem to heading towards a century of lies & deceit . LOL :D.

You are still avoiding the basic question. To remind you basic question is:

DO YOU ACCEPT THAT YOU WERE WRONG IN PREDICTING THE RE MARKET TREND??????????????
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    PSambher comments and allegations are so stupid, that there is no need to even reply to them....please let them do their business on the forum and do not reply...my sincere request to you..its a sheer waste of time.,..

I am seeking answer to a simple question which is beyond your understanding.

Forum members have suffered a lot by the wrong predictions by the guruji.

Let me know which part of my single line question you are not able to understand.
    CommentQuote
  • Have already answered, please open yr. eyes wide to see .

I am not interested in repeating, like u & running away without answering like u .

Hope, u r satisfied with the answer . It is quite plain & simple, u should be able to understand .

Bhaiya, u have been caught red handed many times lying through yr. teeth & u have not accepted yr. mistake .

Correction or not r theories floated by RE analysts ( if u know, who they r . LOL, they r not brokers ) . Some analysts predict that correction is on our door steps & some say it is far away . I subscribe to the first kind of analysts .

Aab baat kuch samhaj aeye ke nahi . The only problem is that, when many in the forum say that correction is shortly due, it can stop many people from investing & maybe prolonging their decisions . This causes a lot of heart burn to the brokers in the Forum . What is yr. problem is also now quite apparent . 2 + 2 jodney mein logo ko zaida time nahi lagta, u can fool people for some time, but not all the time .
    CommentQuote
  • He has never claimed he can predict RE...nor can u or anybody....dont waste everybody time by jerking around here....

when a question is asked to you, you run away.....
    CommentQuote