NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Last updated: 3 hours ago
21870 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Amit.Bhalla ji,
    Any news on Dew regarding litigation you have or heard.

Comment

resale of sidhartha 3 bhk 1640 my friend has sold 4150 and broker was saying 4350 for 2 bhk and sidhartha has closed the fresh booking theywill open fresh booking near diwali
      that time resale will be around i think 4600 to 4900
      NEVER BUY ANY PROPERTY BY SEEING COMMENTS ALWAYS VISIT LOCATION

Comment

Originally posted by RamanT View Post
        but do you why was Ulti chakri ID banned?
        I thought it was a good source of info or were there some vested interests?
        I also agree with you, from quite some time we are missing the reality and latest developments on NPR. What is the reason? Is it due to broker lobby?
        Sab 99 ka fer hain............

Comment

all projects

Can any of you learned guys post all the projects/ details whatever known/ softlaunch/ prelaunch rates please And also advisables if you can please.

Comment

Originally posted by andy007in View Post
            Can any of you learned guys post all the projects/ details whatever known/ softlaunch/ prelaunch rates please And also advisables if you can please.

Hi
            Greetings

There are tons of projects in different budgets in various stages of launch, construction and a few nearing delivery.

Please find Various Projects in 3x, 8x,9x,10x Sectors

This may not be a complete/exhaustive/updated list but will give you a more than fair idea.

Do PM for any corrections/updation/addition/modification, if required.

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by amit.bhalla View Post
              Rudder will be here or there Somewhere , He will come back for sure....
              Thanks bhallaji, blessU, golu11 and others. Yup, I am very much here. Just that work/travel consume a major part of my time these days. Hardly get a chance to go dew hunting.

But dew work is going well. Of what I hear, they are presently working on the patch adjacent to puri diplomatic green. Have no pics of the work on that patch though.

But here is some contribution from my side clicked yesterday. Notice the plants on the divider :
              Attached Files
              "Everything good is on the highway" - R. W. Emerson

Comment

A few sector road pics. All between sector 99 and 103 region:
                Attached Files

Comment

Last few:
                  Attached Files

Comment

WoW - Its real.

Comment

Is it WIP pics, I don't think so if we have to compare with what has been seen on NH8 during WIP. Seems like work this work was done long time back and nothing much is progressing now.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X