NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Last updated: 56 minutes ago
21709 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Originally posted by colspyadav View Post
    Thanks a lot Schaan for the very informative progress report from HUDA. Just one correction - as per the report, the project for Sewerage for Sectors 77-115 is expected to complete by 15 Sep 2013 and not 15 Sep 2012 as quoted by you.

Even the project report for the Railway Over Bridges are under planning and preparation. Investors who will get possession of their apartments in 2014/1015 should reap rich rewards since most of the infrastructure should be in place by then. Lets all hope for the best.
    Thanks Colspyadav,

Corrected the date in original post. 2012 would have been a world record not just HUDA

Comment

Originally posted by colspyadav View Post
      Thanks a lot Schaan for the very informative progress report from HUDA. Just one correction - as per the report, the project for Sewerage for Sectors 77-115 is expected to complete by 15 Sep 2013 and not 15 Sep 2012 as quoted by you.

Even the project report for the Railway Over Bridges are under planning and preparation. Investors who will get possession of their apartments in 2014/1015 should reap rich rewards since most of the infrastructure should be in place by then. Lets all hope for the best.
      Live example of delay in railways crossing flyover is BRIJWASAN flyover, approvals received 5yrs ago, blocked Najafgarh-brijwasan road near Bamnauli vill crossing till fatak 3yrs ago but demotion of unauthorized house near brijwasan fatak was done only 7 months ago :'(

Sent from my HTC One.

Comment

My POV - The alternate routes are required between Delhi and Gurgaon specially the connection between Dwarka and Gurgaon. Following the HC order that Gurgaon Toll will be free for commuters, the story has reversed with bottlenecks now being experienced on the New Delhi side near the Rajokri and Dwarka exits. The time previously taken in crossing the toll is now used after crossing the toll. The only respite the HC order has brought commuters like me, is non-payment of the toll charges - a massive saving of approx. Rs. 3000/-

Comment

Originally posted by Shree 420 View Post
          My POV - The alternate routes are required between Delhi and Gurgaon specially the connection between Dwarka and Gurgaon. Following the HC order that Gurgaon Toll will be free for commuters, the story has reversed with bottlenecks now being experienced on the New Delhi side near the Rajokri and Dwarka exits. The time previously taken in crossing the toll is now used after crossing the toll. The only respite the HC order has brought commuters like me, is non-payment of the toll charges - a massive saving of approx. Rs. 3000/-
          3000....?

How many time do you commute to GGN in a day

20 (morn) + 20 (eve) =42 * 30 days (she be 20 rather) = 1200/---

3000 kaise bane bhaiya ?

Comment

Originally posted by karan.singh View Post
            3000....?

How many time do you commute to GGN in a day

20 (morn) + 20 (eve) =42 * 30 days (she be 20 rather) = 1200/---

3000 kaise bane bhaiya ?
            You should add the fuel cost as well

Comment

Originally posted by Shree 420 View Post
              Chakri ulti

Comment

Highs & lows at Dwarka Expressway

Delhi NCR

Dwarka-Gurgaon Expressway is the next emerging corridor for real estate growth. The much awaited expressway is expected to boost the property market of Gurgaon and Dwarka. According to Sachin Goel, a property consultant at Property Junction, “Array of new projects is coming up along the expressway. Most of the sectors around the expressway are approved for residential and commercial developments. The new projects launched here have already noted an appreciation of 15-20 per cent and this trend is expected to continue in future as well.”

The expressway will link Dwarka to National Highway-8 and many new sectors will be unveiled along this stretch. Sector 105, 106, 109, 112-113, are few of the locations which are seeing maximum developments and real estate activities these days. Premium developers such as Emaar MGF, Sobha Developers, Puri Construction, BPTP, Raheja, Uppal, Vatika, Bestech, and SARE have already launched their residential projects in different sectors along the expressway.

Most of the projects are catering to both premium and affordable segments. Few of the upcoming projects are Earth Copia 2 by Earth Infrastructure Limited, Intenational City by Sobha Developers, and Cosmo City by Era Landmark Ltd etc. According to Vikas Bhalla, property dealer at Dwarka Properties, “The number of inquiries has increased by more than 30 per cent in past six months and similar hike is estimated in the number of actual transactions once there is a comprehensive progress in construction.”

A similar trend was confirmed by Rajiv Shukla, another city based realtor, “The Dwarka-Gurgaon expressway is still not able to fetch as many investors and buyers as estimated by developers. Both public and private players have to work hand in hand to make it a liveable destination”. Few of the challenges that need to be addressed are, proper roads, power, security, and availability of basic amenities, transports, physical & social infrastructure apart from developers delivering their projects on time, sums up Shukla.

Dwarka-Gurgaon expressway indeed has great potential but it will take time to fully grow into a realty hub. The pace of real estate development has to match with the infrastructure development for sustained growth. The expressway has many advantages and is offering lucrative deals at affordable values to end-users and investors. Very soon Dwarka-Gurgaon expressway will touch new heights provided progressive developments take place with respect to the social and physical infrastructure.

http://content..com/highs-lows-at-dw...e_frame|61-667

Comment

Originally posted by karan.singh View Post
                  Rudder,

thanks for your efforts

Can u please label these photo's to identify their location as well
                  Karan bhai it will be difficult to tell the exact location but here are some leads:

1. sector road adjacent to amstoria (parallel to sultanpur bird sanctuary/dhankot road) has come up (pic one of this post);
                  2. sector roads behind amstoria till 103 have come up/are coming up. this includes the internal 102 roads as well) (rest of the pics of this post);
                  3. sector roads from 103 towards daulatabad were visible as well. I didnt go that way as I turned towards dew from the intersection of 103.
                  Attached Files
                  "Everything good is on the highway" - R. W. Emerson

Comment

It appears that Dwarka express-way would come up as just another sector road.

As there has been no progress on the ROB as well as Delhi side connectivity.

Comment

Hi
                      Greetings

Detailed Notice Inviting Tender for Water distribution WORTH 176 cr Floated on HUDA WEBSITE..

Tender Notice Text Display

Tender No: 696 N.I.T. Date: 03-09-2012
                      N.I.T. No: 140/EE-III/GGN
                      Tender Category: Open Tender,No Item,.,. Currency: INR
                      Description: Providing master water supply scheme (distribution mains) for new Sector-58-115
                      Report Title: Providing master water supply scheme (distribution mains) for new Sector-58-115(Zone-IV to VIII), U/E, Gurgaon. 'Providing, stringing out, jointing, cutting and testing of 1600mm i/d, 1500 mm i/d & 14
                      No. Of Work: 1 Splitting Rule: All
                      Tender Type: .
                      Circle: Gurgaon Circle 1 Division: Gurgaon Div. 3
                      Officer: N. K. Pawar RL2 Designation: Executive Engineer
                      Remark: Providing master water supply scheme (distribution mains) for new Sector-58-115(Zone-IV to VIII), U/E, Gurgaon. 'Providing, stringing out, jointing, cutting and testing of 1600mm i/d, 1500 mm i/d & 1400 mm i/d M.S. pipe, providing and fixing of sluice valves, construction of sluice valve haudies and all other works contingent thereto.' (including A/Mtc. for 3 years) A/C Rs. 176.10 Crores
                      Tender Notice Text Contents Notice Text
                      HARYANA URBAN DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY
                      http://huda.etenders.in

Tender Notice

On Behalf of Haryana Urban Development Authority Online tenders are
                      hereby invited by E.E. Gurgaon from eligible contractors/firms for the work as per details given below.
                      The tender will be opened in the office of the Executive Engineer, HUDA Div. No. III, HUDA Complex, Sec-14, Gurgaon
                      Name of Work Providing master water supply scheme (distribution mains) for new Sector-58-115(Zone-IV to VIII), U/E, Gurgaon. 'Providing, stringing out, jointing, cutting and testing of 1600mm i/d, 1500 mm i/d & 1400 mm i/d M.S. pipe, providing and fixing of sluice valves, construction of sluice valve haudies and all other works contingent thereto.' (including A/Mtc. for 3 years)
                      Approximate Cost Rs. 176.10 Crores
                      Earnest Money Rs.176.10 Lacs
                      Period of Completion 24 Months
                      Start & End date of Tender Download 06-09-2012 at 6.01 p.m. upto 20-09-2012 at 8:00 p.m.
                      Start & End date of Tender Opening 01-10-2012 from 09.00 a.m. upto 6:00 p.m.
                      Online Bid Document Fees Rs. 10000/-

Not sure about the various sectors covered under this tender but this would mean a fat fish taking over the contract. hope the tender conditions have strict compliance and performance measures in place for timely and effective execution.

Things are now moving for sure and including delays, acquisition problem, etc hopefully water for all 3 dozen new sectors of 3x,8x,9x,10x can expect development by 2015.

Hope ROB tender is visible soon

Good job by HUDA..

Cheers

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X