A lot of companies are advertising for property citing nearness to Dwarka expressway corridor.

Shilas, Indiabulls Centrum Park and Ramprastha Edge Tower come to mind.

Does anybody have news on when this construction will start and when it is likely to finish? Has the contract been awarded and to whom?
Date of completion and start of operation will be vital news for evaluating the pricing of flats sold in this corridor.

Last I heard was that a few houses in Palam Vihar were slated for demolition for this expressway in May June 09 or thereabouts.
Read more
19762 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by rashpalsingh
    Abc111,
    You mean to say Ramprastha side they can live with out Dew.
    I am just asking because I have never been to that area I just saw on map.

Most probably yes; but quality of life may not be very good as it is quite near to industrial area and the railway line.

It is not dependent on the railway over bridge as it is on the same side as the existing Gurgaon and there is some existing infrastructure in adjoining sectors 9 and 10 ; so would be livable whenever the possession is offered.

Ramprastha would be quite decent as far as living is concerned whenever Hero Honda Chowk UnderPass is made.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vinaybhatia
    Bhallaji.. Chintels ke din yaad hain aapko. When the investors were very few and bashers were in high numbers.

Facts don't change . As to why, Chintels were targeted is very clear .

...........also, the facts disclosed stand even today & nobody has denied them till date .
    CommentQuote
    This is the bottom-line.
    First they said..investors will loose money, when price was ~3000
    Then.. It's all paper profit.. will stop at 4000
    Then.. at 5000+.. bech ke to dikhayo fir jane..
    Then.. investor made money.. but what about poor end users( who BTW are so insane that they take advice of this forum only and invest their hard earned money. )

The rates were about 3000, three years back .

What has changed on the numerous issues of DEW in these 3 years, except fragmented pieces of road being made . Rest all remains the same - litigation, ROB, Delhi side connectivity & many others .

In these 3 years, many DEW Brokers have been crying hoarse over the attractiveness of the investments here & many have been giving facts on the actual situation .

An end user who would have invested 3 years ago looking at the advice of many DEW hawks would not be able to live here in the next at least 4-5 years ( could go to 8-10 years, depending on how fast the issues get resolved . Lets take a average period of 6 years ) . So this end user might have an habitable place say after 9 years of his looking for a house . Please note the word "MAY" . Also, do look at all the tensions associated with this investment .

........the issue is that vested interests don't like the actual situation to be discussed . U see, it hurts their business . Both side of the coin needs to be presented, but u see People start getting abusive, personal, whenever facts are discussed . We have seen numerous members banned because they were operating multiple ID's & spreading motivated information on DEW . Many of these ID's are back in action . Some are known & some exposed & some still stand hidden .Why do u think, they were operating multiple ID's ???? Quite obviously, they r meant to promote a region, Builder, Project, spread & propagate biased information, to get some business here & to meet their ill intentions . Also, it is quite obvious that in order to achieve the above, these guys running multiple ID's need to put down, abuse certain members who could see through their designs . These nefarious multiple ID characters abuse, call names, threaten others ( in groups ) in order to build up a consensus & hide their activities .

Everybody looks up to IREF with the hope of a platform where free, fair & transparent discussions r held & those giving biased, motivated information/ information meant for some personal gains r thrown out & Permanently dealt with .Then why have one sided discussions...............
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001

People have earlier made multiple ids to write negative on D way, that speaks volumes on their intentions.

............that is a totally one sided statement :(.

Multiple ID's, multiple times have been made by unscrupulous elements for spreading motivated & biased information on DEW, in order to gain favorable momentum for Projects here . Many of them have been caught red handed ( though some still are operating again with new ID's & remain to be exposed ) & many of them are back in action .

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rashpalsingh
    I think sec 109 will be livable by 2014 or 1st quarter of 2015.
    I don't about other sec. Might be other members can explained better.

Can the same be said about Indiabulls Enigma project in Sector 110 being livable by 2015 without Dway as well? Below is the link for location on map:
    indiabulls enigma sector 110 gurgaon - Google Maps
    CommentQuote
  • 100% I agree.

Originally Posted by MANOJa

Multiple ID's, multiple times have been made by unscrupulous elements for spreading motivated & biased information on DEW, in order to gain favorable momentum for Projects here . Many of them have been caught red handed ( though some still are operating again with new ID's & remain to be exposed ) & many of them are back in action .

CommentQuote
  • I haven't received any reply on my below mentioned points:

Where the sub-stations are located to supply the electricity for new sectors.
      Route of 440kv HT line feeding to these sub-stations and distribution network.
      Route of Main sewerage line.
      Route of Main water channel.
      This area is low lying and storm water system is proposed, what is the route.
      The Sector road from 99 onwards originating through Deway, than how the direct connectivity through NH8 is available which is wide enough to take care the new traffic mass.
    CommentQuote
    Bhallaji.. Chintels ke din yaad hain aapko. When the investors were very few and bashers were in high numbers.

to talk positive about anything had become politically wrong statement on this board...and to some extent still is...
    CommentQuote
  • Saw the discussion on RP so am posting todays RP's snaps here. This is the DEW stretch connecting Patuadi road to RP. The change I see is the way RP is promoting its RP city now. The stretch has RP city banners all along..

Plus RP is making a new sales office.. On dews side..

This stretch and the stetch that connects Patuadi to NH 8 would be of great help for RP city residents. Ofcourse we all want HH chowk..
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa

Manoja ji, while the reasons for using multiple ID's to try and sell an area by promoting good news is understandable (although not acceptable), what could be the reason of using multiple ID's to spread negativity. Is it frustration/jealously or the interest to promote other nearby area. Something which Mr Sohnaroad used to do.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rudder
    Saw the discussion on RP so am posting todays RP's snaps here. This is the DEW stretch connecting Patuadi road to RP. The change I see is the way RP is promoting its RP city now. The stretch has RP city banners all along..

Plus RP is making a new sales office.. On dews side..

This stretch and the stetch that connects Patuadi to NH 8 would be of great help for RP city residents. Ofcourse we all want HH chowk..

Thanks again !!!

Its good to see the Ramprastha's brand promoting strategy along Dwarka Expressway. If I am not wrong its going to be the Largest City along Dwarka Expressway...

Returning to the topic of thread ; I saw an access/link road from Dwarka Expressway to Ramprastha City in your 6th photograph(attached again:).

https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=24171

Its really good to see that one can visit Ramprastha City by driving from Dwarka Expressway - Patadi Road Junction to New Link road TO Ramprastha City.

:bab (48):
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • 109 and 104

Rudder Ji,

Many thanks for the excellent contribution.

Are you aware of the progress pf sector road connectivity for sector 109 and 104 ?
    Are the above sector raod in 109 and 104 going to be benefoted by the 14 kms DE ?

Thanks
    VB
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Designer
    Thanks again !!!

Its good to see the Ramprastha's brand promoting strategy along Dwarka Expressway. If I am not wrong its going to be the Largest City along Dwarka Expressway...

Returning to the topic of thread ; I saw an access/link road from Dwarka Expressway to Ramprastha City in your 6th photograph(attached again:).

https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=24171

Its really good to see that one can visit Ramprastha City by driving from Dwarka Expressway - Patadi Road Junction to New Link road TO Ramprastha City.

:bab (48):

Even I think so designer bhai. I think RP along with Vatika and ofcourse Chintels have big land banks along dway.. Pic 6 is in respect of the site office. I did not see a link road per se but then that can certainly follow.. The good thing is that they have direct acccess to dway which only few groups have..

Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi Rudder ji
    Greetings

Trust this is vatika promoting along 88 side of dway?

Cheers

Yes blessu bhai.. It was Vatika hoardings on one side and RP city hoardings on the other..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Vb2309
    Rudder Ji,

Many thanks for the excellent contribution.

Are you aware of the progress pf sector road connectivity for sector 109 and 104 ?
    Are the above sector raod in 109 and 104 going to be benefoted by the 14 kms DE ?

Thanks
    VB

Thanks VB bhai.. the sector roads are coming up fast.. faster than dway.. i did see sectors roads behind era site few weeks back.. have posted it somewhere on this thread.. Not aware of 109 sector roads though..

Having said that, there is certain movement in dew near 109 posted here (http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/750954-post6376.html
    CommentQuote
  • Dwarka Gurgaon Super Expressway (Northern Peripheral Road)

Originally Posted by rudder
    Thanks VB bhai.. the sector roads are coming up fast.. faster than dway.. i did see sectors roads behind era site few weeks back.. have posted it somewhere on this thread.. Not aware of 109 sector roads though..

Having said that, there is certain movement in dew near 109 posted here (http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/750954-post6376.html

Thanks Rudder Ji

Much appreciated

U remain the best contributor on this blog for another year in continuation .

VB
    CommentQuote