A lot of companies are advertising for property citing nearness to Dwarka expressway corridor.

Shilas, Indiabulls Centrum Park and Ramprastha Edge Tower come to mind.

Does anybody have news on when this construction will start and when it is likely to finish? Has the contract been awarded and to whom?
Date of completion and start of operation will be vital news for evaluating the pricing of flats sold in this corridor.

Last I heard was that a few houses in Palam Vihar were slated for demolition for this expressway in May June 09 or thereabouts.
Read more
19772 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by rudder
    Thanks VB bhai.. the sector roads are coming up fast.. faster than dway.. i did see sectors roads behind era site few weeks back.. have posted it somewhere on this thread.. Not aware of 109 sector roads though..

Having said that, there is certain movement in dew near 109 posted here (http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/750954-post6376.html

Rudder Ji,

You have been of great help on this forum. As you have been tracking the development first hand, I will appreciate if you could share that in your opinion,in general, which sector will be the first to be inhabited, and by when. Specifically, what do you think about 109, will it be fairly inhabited by Dec 2014.
    CommentQuote
  • HI, i had posted earlier about my friend who has lost most of her plot on one of the 60M wide sector roads on dwarka expressway.

Now i want to to know which society would you guys suggest for a 3 bedroom for her family self use, for the budget conscious on the dwarka expressway.

(though i have invested in emaar for myself) i think both IG and GG would be out of their budget) And i dont have a lot of knowledge about the other projects. i am willing to read up on them so just looking for suggestions. and approximate prices and sizes.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rashpalsingh
    Try Mahindra or reheja in resale. What is budget of your friend.

As low as possible. but max is 80L. someone has suggested palm hill. even though its not on expressway. what do u think?
    CommentQuote
  • Without Deway; living in 100x sectors would be like living in an island surrounded by slums and a minimum 1-1.5 hour commuting time through the jam packed roads of old Gurgaon.

Crossing the railway line itself may take a lot of time.

And there is no proper sewerage and water connection present in these areas.

Time frame is the issue.

Some of the Sohna Road societies were collecting sewerage in tankers till recently.

Moreover connectivity is the biggest issue.

If commuting time is going to be 1-1.5 hr ; then what is the use of paying such a huge premium and price.
    And the surroundings are nothing great to talk about.

Sectors which are going to be livable earliest will demand a compromise on the quality of life.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abc111
    Sectors which are going to be livable earliest will demand a compromise on the quality of life.

abc111 ji, Couldn't understand how earliest livable sectors will demand a compromise on the quality of life? And what are those sectors?

Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jsharma
    abc111 ji, Couldn't understand how earliest livable sectors will demand a compromise on the quality of life? And what are those sectors?

Thanks.

Earliest livable sectors are those which are closer to existing habitation.

And Existing habitation in case of 100x sectors is villages and the unauthorized colonies.

Moreover without Deway; commuting would be a nightmare.
    CommentQuote
    abc111,
    you are repeating same think again and again and comparing also.
    My thinking wait for 2 years you will see changes in this area.Developments of infrastructure in india cannot be stopped it can delayed due to litigation or land acquisition this type of process delaying the progress of country.
    The person who survey this highway and draw a line should be aware about houses coming in way and state should know to solve the issue before it reach to High court,but i know we have some morons and bum in gov workings.So this type of thinks screwed up the whole project and delayed,frustration waste of time,money and gov spent more money to solve the issue,in end people suffer. INCREDIBLE INDIA.

Till the time people keep repeating All is/will be well song and 2 years time frame;
    I would keep repeating (if I have some free time as nowadays); that the minimum time period is at least 5 years for this area to have any decent connectivity.
    CommentQuote
    Without Deway; living in 100x sectors would be like living in an island surrounded by slums .

Crossing the railway line itself may take a lot of time.

abc111... come out of faridabad hangover....there are no slums in gurgaon!! even villagers houses are well equipped with all gadgets in GGN.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by golu11
    abc111... come out of faridabad hangover....there are no slums in gurgaon!! even villagers houses are well equipped with all gadgets in GGN.

In DLF phase 3; the rates of plots near the village is almost 30-40% less than the rates on the broader roads.
    Moreover it is a tough task selling these plots.

Is Hero Honda Chowk also in Faridabad??
    CommentQuote
    In DLF phase 3; the rates of plots near the village is almost 30-40% less than the rates on the broader roads.
    Moreover it is a tough task selling these plots.

village and slums are two different things!! GGN have good villages but not slums.
    CommentQuote
    BlessU,
    I have never see this type of beautiful road in india beautiful pic,only in gujarat they have made highway from Ahmedabad to Mumbai which is beautiful no people walking on road or cows or any kind of animals no houses or slums.

just see Yummuna expressway, you will forget all.:)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by golu11
    village and slums are two different things!! GGN have good villages but not slums.

22 Gurgaon slums notified , Latest Gurgaon News Update

Municipal Corporation of Gurgaon begins surveying slums - Times Of India
    CommentQuote
    BlessU,
    I have never see this type of beautiful road in india beautiful pic,only in gujarat they have made highway from Ahmedabad to Mumbai which is beautiful no people walking on road or cows or any kind of animals no houses or slums.

sir ahmedabad mumbai highway is 100 times better than now

Originally Posted by cookie
    just see Yummuna expressway, you will forget all.:)

sir cookie bhai i would request to to please visit ahmedabad i think u will forget YAMUNA EXPRESSWAY
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by yugal12
    can u tell me yeh kaunse location ke pics hai jishme vatika ke banner bhi show ho rahe hai

it is sector 88a ( i think )
    CommentQuote

Originally Posted by abc111
    Time frame is the issue.

Some of the Sohna Road societies were collecting sewerage in tankers till recently.

Moreover connectivity is the biggest issue.

If commuting time is going to be 1-1.5 hr ; then what is the use of paying such a huge premium and price.
    And the surroundings are nothing great to talk about.

traffic is there everywhere sector roads are there still endusers will go
    CommentQuote