Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
Collapse

NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Last updated: 6 hours ago
21863 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

    Just checkout the date when this thread started 24.09.09 and today exactly after 3 years all those who entered in the first wave of project launches must be wondering where is the possession of their humble abode.

    >>Builders like raheja, mahindra etc will now start paying up penalty on late completion.

    >> builders in other nearby areas(projects that started during same time)like manesar will start giving possession in next 6 months to 1 year but nobody is talking about possesion on dew yet....
    >> barring builders has any investment gone from HUDA, DDA, Govt of haryana and delhi to make DEW.

    Prices have more than doubled no doubt but are these increases due to actual development on ground or projects nearing completion or litigation resolved is anybody's guess.

    So all END USERS please be wise in investing your money and don't go by herd mentality created by brokers. It shouldn't be the case that an enduser ends up paying EMI and rent for a quite a few years to come keep in mind haryana assembly election 2014 and political parties like INLD will definitely make this issue a political issue to get votes here.

    my 2 cents; rest DEW-pujaris can dissect my thread but do put forward facts rather than 2-3 pics of some barren piece of land.

    Comment


    • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

      Originally posted by Ram.bharose View Post
      Just checkout the date when this thread started 24.09.09 and today exactly after 3 years all those who entered in the first wave of project launches must be wondering where is the possession of their humble abode.

      >>Builders like raheja, mahindra etc will now start paying up penalty on late completion.

      >> builders in other nearby areas(projects that started during same time)like manesar will start giving possession in next 6 months to 1 year but nobody is talking about possesion on dew yet....
      >> barring builders has any investment gone from HUDA, DDA, Govt of haryana and delhi to make DEW.

      Prices have more than doubled no doubt but are these increases due to actual development on ground or projects nearing completion or litigation resolved is anybody's guess.

      So all END USERS please be wise in investing your money and don't go by herd mentality created by brokers. It shouldn't be the case that an enduser ends up paying EMI and rent for a quite a few years to come keep in mind haryana assembly election 2014 and political parties like INLD will definitely make this issue a political issue to get votes here.

      my 2 cents; rest DEW-pujaris can dissect my thread but do put forward facts rather than 2-3 pics of some barren piece of land.
      This is the ground reality at the present and it is not also easy to digest the reality facts becoz we all have invested our hard earned money on DEW.
      Be positive hope the things will go into right direction, rest is up to our fate also.

      Comment


      • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

        from KMP Expressway | Kundli-Manesar-Palwal | 135 Kms | U/C - Page 7 - SkyscraperCity
        thx to Abhishek901

        oday I travelled some distance in Manesar to locate the KMP expressway and clicked it. The road there looks complete but horrible, not better than even state highways. I hope this is not the final product.

        Comment


        • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

          DEW = Serious risk.. Pls stay away.. invest only in properties which you see habitable in next 2-3 years.. DEW problem might be dragged for years..

          Comment


          • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

            Originally posted by sohnaroad View Post
            DEW = Serious risk.. Pls stay away.. invest only in properties which you see habitable in next 2-3 years.. DEW problem might be dragged for years..
            ....you mean Sohna Road.....
            Har Jagah Gyaan bat raha hai....Jo achha lage utha lo!

            Comment


            • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

              DEW is not meant for investors. The purpose is to address a larger problem which is congestion at Delhi Gurgaon road....traffic is going to be doubled in 10 years.... Therefore people who have invested there should not get alarmed
              Attached Files

              Comment


              • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

                No news, this thread is loosing its excitement. No photographs of progress, dispute, Delhi side progress. Please post if someone have any input.
                Sab 99 ka fer hain............

                Comment


                • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

                  If you have projection for minimum 5 yrs then only invest in DEW.

                  Comment


                  • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

                    Nice work, Don't know about the authenticity...

                    http://s3.amazonaws.com/files.poster...r8%2BdA5ZC0%3D

                    Comment


                    • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

                      Originally posted by eyeopener View Post
                      Nice work, Don't know about the authenticity...

                      http://s3.amazonaws.com/files.poster...r8%2BdA5ZC0%3D
                      For the sake of fellow users, "Check" the link after posting it.

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X