A lot of companies are advertising for property citing nearness to Dwarka expressway corridor.

Shilas, Indiabulls Centrum Park and Ramprastha Edge Tower come to mind.

Does anybody have news on when this construction will start and when it is likely to finish? Has the contract been awarded and to whom?
Date of completion and start of operation will be vital news for evaluating the pricing of flats sold in this corridor.

Last I heard was that a few houses in Palam Vihar were slated for demolition for this expressway in May June 09 or thereabouts.
Read more
Reply
19995 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by ultichakri
    Saini Sahab,

    I am not making the news this information came to me through my sources and you will get it through newspaper only after these new cases get stay order through court (Though they may not get now).

    As far as strong reaction is concerned by few members than it would happened only when....JAB SAWAL ROJI ROTI KA H (for Brokers and Dealers).....and doesn't wants this type of bad news come out. If anyone can recall a year back article on Deway published several time revealing that there is no litigation on NPR and everything get sorted out..the biggest lie....than tell me one thing why this article was trying to hide the facts KYONKI SAWAL ROJI ROTI KEE SAATH MURGE BOTI KA BHI THA......


    Sir , I totally agree with you, when people stoop so low on a public forum that they end up abusing , make a group ( I think these are one or two people with multipal ids) and start character assisination and just do anything just to dis credit the person, it's because they don't have facts / truth on their side ..it is totally about " KYONKI SAWAL ROJI ROTI KEE SAATH MURGE BOTI KA BHI THA...."

    Sir , carry on ....you have full right ..., let the information remains free and flow , so people can make their own mind up !
    Its just My POV ..don't gang up on me for saying so .
    Thanks .
    CommentQuote
  • IMHO Rashpal has been unfairly picked here. I don't think his comment was so vicious that it warranted a suspension. I think it was just a light hearted comment which should have been taken in the right spirit. To me he appears to be a simpleton just excited to have invested in this micro market. If the same yardstick is applied uniformly I think there are many people who deserve worse but somehow they seem to be held in high esteem.
    Cheers.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ultichakri
    Its heard that villagers of Tekchand nagar has also been moved to court and seeking for the stay order against demolition of their houses, around 100 another houses are coming on the way of NPR.


    Aise kaise baat banegi bhaiya.....


    its also heard that these 100 people went back to their homes without filing the case after talking to the local psychiatric. :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by skm1967
    IMHO Rashpal has been unfairly picked here. I don't think his comment was so vicious that it warranted a suspension. I think it was just a light hearted comment which should have been taken in the right spirit. To me he appears to be a simpleton just excited to have invested in this micro market. If the same yardstick is applied uniformly I think there are many people who deserve worse but somehow they seem to be held in high esteem.
    Cheers.


    Hi
    Greetings

    You are most welcome to report any such posts that ridicules a member and alleges moderator of partiality in the same post.

    Probability of similar stick with the same yard being used is quiet high. I dont need to justify but having 4 warnings leaves little scope for finding reasons to ignore such comment.

    Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahul2011
    its also heard that these 100 people went back to their homes without filing the case after talking to the local psychiatric. :)


    For everyone's sake hope this is true :D
    CommentQuote
  • Koi kaam ki baat hai aaj karne ko , ya fir Sabne Apne apne dil ki bhadaas nikalne ka socha hai sirf.....hehe
    CommentQuote
  • Hi
    Greetings

    Someones being invested or not in RP/3x/8x, does not make the problems of 10x sector any less or more serious. Neither that disassociates the fortunes of RP/3x/8x, if development of Dwarka Expressway does not happen..

    However, we have members on the forum who are more concerned about others investment than focusing on the real problems.

    Mute point is 3x/8x/9x sectors have ready connectivity with 8x and the private sector roads by developers in conjuntion (Vatika+Bestech+DLF) has shown remarkable pace of development.
    We are talking about 10000 units being delivered in these sectors by Dec 14 which is a fantastic progress both for endusers as well as investors.

    I guess such members have not seen any post mentioning the problem of toll, kheri connectivity of dway to NH8 under litigation. No sector roads yet even started in 3x. If not, please read relevant posts by searching on https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/gurgaon-real-estate/28349-new-gurgaon-update-sectors-8x-9x-3x-gurgaon?t=30341

    Most Amusing!!


    Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit.bhalla
    Koi kaam ki baat hai aaj karne ko , ya fir Sabne Apne apne dil ki bhadaas nikalne ka socha hai sirf.....hehe


    hi
    Greetings

    Bhalla Sahib.. lets us get some juicy "jaali khabar", courtesy some hindi newspaper something to cheer everyone up!!!

    अमित भल्ला सहित ब्लेस यू । March 20, 2012, 12:12 AM IST

    चंडीगढ़ : उच्च अदिकारियों की एक आपातकालीन मीटिंग मैं आज द्वारका को एन ऐच 8 से जोड़ने वाली 14KM लम्बी सड़क में आनें वाली सभी अड्चानो का जायजा लिया गया। सभी विभागों के उचतम अफसरों ने यह भरोसा दिलवाया के 31 march तक उच्च नयायालय द्वारा स्टे वाली जगह को छोड़ के बाकि के 12KM का काम यूद्ध स्तर पर पूरा कर दिया जायेगा।

    इस सड़क के रास्ते में आने वाली अड्चानो में हैं कुछ फक्टोरियां, कुछ बिजली के हाई टेंशन टावर, पम्पिंग स्टेशन, HSIIDC की ज़मीन, कुछ हिस्से में कम नीचे पानी आता है, इत्यादि। सभी कठनाइयों की समीक्षा की गयी और उनके लिए उपयुक्त साधन मुहैया करवा दिए गए हैं। गौर करें, रस्ते मैं आने वाली सभी सडको, नालों, रेलवे लाइनों के ऊपर से पुल बनाने के लिए भी काम में अब तेज़ी लायी जाएगी, ऐसी जानकारी उच्च अधिकारिओं ने मौजूद पत्रकारों को दी।

    रेलवे के साथ संधि कर बनाये जाने वाले 6 लेन पुल का डिजाईन भी पास हो जाने की बात कहीं गयी, जिसकी पुष्टि जल्द ही दे दी जाएगी। यह प्रयास किया जायेगा की यह पुल जल्द से जल्द तयार हो ताकि देहली व् एयरपोर्ट से सभी नए सेक्टरों को जोड़ दिया जाये। जो खाली करवाई गयी फक्ट्रियों के ढांचे बच गए हैं, उनको HUDA का तोड़-फोड़ दस्ता स्वयं आने वाले दिनों में तोड जायेगा।

    काम पूरा होने के बाद, देहली की तरफ से आने वाली ख़ास सड़क से 14KM की द्वारका एक्सप्रेसवे से जल्द जोड़ने की किवायद शुरू कर दी जाएगी। खेर्की धरुला के रस्ते NH8 को मिलने वाली सरक पे सभी परेशानिया अब दूर कर दी जाएँगी।
    आशा की जाती है के इस सड़क के बनने से नए बनाये गए सेक्टरों के रेट तेज़ी से बढ़ जायेंगे। प्रमुख प्रॉपर्टी डीलरों के हवाले से यह जानकारी मिली है की आने वाले 2-3 सालों में रेट्स 220-300% बढ सकते हैं

    ----नक्लिभारत टाइम्स



    Cheers
    :D:D
    CommentQuote
  • Kya rakha hai Investment mein Bless u ji , Sadak bane naa bane , Zindagi thodi le jaayegi,.....Jo pareshan hona hai....

    At the end of the day , Its just a bloodie Investment , Isnt it?
    CommentQuote
  • Thye have just muggled up all the information and they have not even bothered to check on google what they have written is correct or not........lol
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit.bhalla
    Thye have just muggled up all the information and they have not even bothered to check on google what they have written is correct or not........lol


    Hi
    Greetings

    Just to cheer you up and tickle a few funny bones.
    Bhalla ji you still didnt get it.. Read it again and check the reporters name and the name of newspaper!!

    Cheers
    :D:D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

    Just to cheer you up and tickle a few funny bones.
    Bhalla ji you still didnt get it.. Read it again and check the reporters name and the name of newspaper!!

    Cheers
    :D:D



    I did notice that:D. Thought, Bhalla Ji would pick up the joke;) here .
    CommentQuote
  • ohh , I read it now , Good one...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ultichakri
    Its heard that villagers of Tekchand nagar has also been moved to court and seeking for the stay order against demolition of their houses, around 100 another houses are coming on the way of NPR.


    Aise kaise baat banegi bhaiya.....

    They are still SEEKING it or they got it??? GRANTING the seeking of bail and seeking of stay order are both in hands of the court. Rest just seeking is not enough, otherwise seeking to clear the stay order from HUDA would be BIG news.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by eyeopener
    They are still SEEKING it or they got it??? GRANTING the seeking of bail and seeking of stay order are both in hands of the court. Rest just seeking is not enough, otherwise seeking to clear the stay order from HUDA would be BIG news.


    Recently they had been file the case in HC and seeking for stay order and justice. These people are really very poor and has nothing to give even this nothing is being trying to taken out by HUDA at peanuts cost. Most of them are daily wagers and leaving on hand to mouth. Few houses are built in as small as 25 sq yard plot size and surprisingly some one are getting compensation less than 50k against their houses. 
    CommentQuote