A lot of companies are advertising for property citing nearness to Dwarka expressway corridor.

Shilas, Indiabulls Centrum Park and Ramprastha Edge Tower come to mind.

Does anybody have news on when this construction will start and when it is likely to finish? Has the contract been awarded and to whom?
Date of completion and start of operation will be vital news for evaluating the pricing of flats sold in this corridor.

Last I heard was that a few houses in Palam Vihar were slated for demolition for this expressway in May June 09 or thereabouts.
Read more
19763 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Dwarka Gurgaon Super Expressway (Northern Peripheral Road)

Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

With all these clipings, abhay one needs to be a braveheart to belive that all problems will be solved.

Day by day investing on dwarka expressway is becoming more like the lion safari in Mozambique, of which the following INSTRUCTIONS are a perfect rendition.

Read:
    hikers, fisherman, hunters as Investors, brokers, endusers, punters and
    Lion as dwarka expressway problems

What to be believe and what to be careful of is not certain

Even pepper spray and bells wont work it seems.

Cheers..
    :D:D

Do you agree that , though slow, The area will progress with the 14 KM DE and completed 75 NRE sector roads and narrow ROB?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Vb2309
    Do you agree that , though slow, The area will progress with the 14 KM DE and completed 75 NRE sector roads and narrow ROB?

There are few who are opposing Dway since last three years. There is a lot of progress in three years from tendering to actual execution.

My simple question to them " Is their any area in the world which has given more returns than dway?

RE is long term investment. No area can develop overnight. You can only track the milestones. Things are moving on a right track.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by psambher
    There are few who are opposing Dway since last three years. There is a lot of progress in three years from tendering to actual execution.

My simple question to them " Is their any area in the world which has given more returns than dway?

RE is long term investment. No area can develop overnight. You can only track the milestones. Things are moving on a right track.

According to your post when the people opposing deway from last three years than how can you quote overnight turnaround, in 3 years around 1100 nights befall. Check prices of Delhi, another area of Gurgaon and even Noida these all had given decent return and even more than any place of Deway.

There is no liquidity crunch on these areas whereas on Deway you have to wait for longer period to find the buyer at appreciable deal.

In video posted by Abhay it could easily be visualize that people of NPV are not in mood to give easy access to NPR and this clip is after the announcement of rehabilitation policy, hence you may easily measure predicament depth.

Investing here could be risky affair, the state election are less than 1 1/2 years away and center govt. is also lessening its numbers in house all these factors are going against and more worrying point is dispassionate view on Deway of the main state opposition party.
    CommentQuote

Originally Posted by ultichakri
    According to your post when the people opposing deway from last three years than how can you quote overnight turnaround, in 3 years around 1100 nights befall. Check prices of Delhi, another area of Gurgaon and even Noida these all had given decent return and even more than any place of Deway.

There is no liquidity crunch on these areas whereas on Deway you have to wait for longer period to find the buyer at appreciable deal.

In video posted by Abhay it could easily be visualize that people of NPV are not in mood to give easy access to NPR and this clip is after the announcement of rehabilitation policy, hence you may easily measure predicament depth.

Investing here could be risky affair, the state election are less than 1 1/2 years away and center govt. is also lessening its numbers in house all these factors are going against and more worrying point is dispassionate view on Deway of the main state opposition party.

I disagree with your association of election results impacting approved projects.
    CommentQuote

Originally Posted by psambher

Well said
    CLP investor 's have encased 100 per cent plus returns
    CommentQuote
  • In Last 3 years; plots in main Gurgaon have multiplied 2-3 times.

Investors in CLP in NH8 and GCX may be sitting on more than 100% returns.

Next year; they may get their home but Deway just have structures in the middle of nowhere.

The last rally was a rally on steroids of liquidity.

And it has lifted each and every region along with it.

Deway end users are sitting on a HUGE HUGE OPPORTUNITY COST.

Moreover the market is quite illiquid on Deway; no buyers for most of the near complete structures
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abc111
    In Last 3 years; plots in main Gurgaon have multiplied 2-3 times.

In last 3 years, appreciation has been around upto 80-100% (max 2 times) in attractive pockets and not 2-3 times... infact its been around 50% in last 2 years (last 9-11 months is almost flat to 5%) saying this from personal experience since following the ggn plot market very closely.
    CommentQuote
  • Sundry you are right.

ABC give me one live example where any plot in ggn has risen 2-3 times in last 3 years. Just One and dont turn the argument around like you always do by mixing 2-3 different theories/arguments.

Dont just throw numbers to confuse people.
    CommentQuote
  • Today evening while watching PROPERTY SHOW in NDTV Profit I came to know that on Saturday 30th March 9AM the show will be DWARKA EXPWAY special. Repeat telecast same day at 5PM.
    Happy wathcing lots of Video,News, Imporatant discussion of experts.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by caramesh
    Today evening while watching PROPERTY SHOW in NDTV Profit I came to know that on Saturday 30th March 9AM the show will be DWARKA EXPWAY special. Repeat telecast same day at 5PM.
    Happy wathcing lots of Video,News, Imporatant discussion of experts.

Here is the link to the last years' show - The Property Show: Should you buy at Dwarka Express way in NCR

The Property Show: Should you buy at Dwarka Express way in NCR - YouTube

Could be useful for a comparative analysis of what was said last year & what would be said on 30th March .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Sundry
    In last 3 years, appreciation has been around upto 100% (max 2 times) in attractive pockets and not 2-3 times... infact its been around 50% in last 2 years (last 9-11 months is almost flat to 5%) saying this from personal experience and following the ggn plot market very closely.

These were the rates of Malibu Towne,sector 46, sector 51,52 of 160-200 sq yard as I was looking for these plots in December 2009-Jan 2010.

Malibu Towne some new 200 sq yard plots had come in the market.
    Asking rate was 25-28K per square yard.

160 sq yard in sector 46 was available at 30-32K.

160,200 sq yard in sector 51,52 were at 22-25 sq yards.

And I think that you would be aware of the present rates.

From Jan 2010 to Jan 2011 rates almost doubled every-where; the pace slowed down in 2011 and 2012 had almost stagnant rates.
    CommentQuote
  • yes, 2010 beginning saw good appreciation in GGN and FBD plots...not sure abt NOIDA. All upcoming sectors had 100% rise. even then posh sectors had 30-40% rise...though it is a different story tht before and after that period thr wasnt much appreciation. From Jan 2010 till date thr is 70-120% rise in some of the plots tht am aware of. DWAY investors also made good money, no doubt. more than investment i have doubts rgding end use..one question - if from DWAY project, I need to go some place for fun, shopping or any faciltiy then wudnt I be connecting or crossing NH8 only
    CommentQuote
  • Yes you will be , But you will be connecting to NH8 in delhi side only near shiv murti , No hassles of Toll and the entire delhi is open....

On the other hand ppl staying in new sectors near manesar , will have to cross 2 tolls , Jams on each one and then they will enter delhi (supposed Fun and shopping place)
    CommentQuote
  • ok, but for Manesar/near Manesar wudnt it be better to go to Delhi via DWAY and avoid NH8 altogether, so that time n money is saved. Is DWAY going to be toll free or wud thr be a toll on that also
    CommentQuote
  • I can't say about plots as I don't follow that market. But I can say for sure that NH8 and SPR projects saw some appreciation because of Eway appreciation. Projects on NH8 and SPR only appreciated when there was considerable difference in price between them and Eway projects. So basically they are just catching up. Eway projects are currently driving market for these areas.

Originally Posted by abc111
    In Last 3 years; plots in main Gurgaon have multiplied 2-3 times.

Investors in CLP in NH8 and GCX may be sitting on more than 100% returns.

Next year; they may get their home but Deway just have structures in the middle of nowhere.

The last rally was a rally on steroids of liquidity.

And it has lifted each and every region along with it.

Deway end users are sitting on a HUGE HUGE OPPORTUNITY COST.

Moreover the market is quite illiquid on Deway; no buyers for most of the near complete structures
    CommentQuote