Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
Collapse

NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Last updated: 2 days ago
21917 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

    Battle goes to supreme court !

    ITEM NO.25+39 COURT NO.1 SECTION IVB


    S U P R E M E C O U R T O F I N D I A
    RECORD OF PROCEEDINGS

    Petition(s) for Special Leave to Appeal (Civil) No(s).27256-27264/2012

    (From the judgement and order dated 25/04/2012 in CWP No.12857/2010, CWP
    No.19520/2010, CWP No.23073/2010, LPA No.2096/2011, CWP No.7415/2011, CWP
    No.10621/2011, CWP No.10774/2011, CWP No.14461/2011, CWP No.16041/2011 of
    The HIGH COURT OF PUNJAB & HARYANA AT CHANDIGARH)


    HUDA & ANR. Petitioner(s)

    VERSUS

    SANDEEP & ANR. Respondent(s)

    (With prayer for interim relief and office report)

    WITH S.L.P.(C) NO.29102 of 2012
    (With prayer for interim relief and office report)
    S.L.P.(C) NO.....CC 16556-16565 OF 2012
    (With office report)
    S.L.P.(C) NO.....CC 18457-18462 OF 2012
    (With appln.(s) for c/delay in filing SLP and c/delay in
    refiling SLP and office report)


    Date: 05/10/2012 These Petitions were called on for hearing today.


    CORAM : HON'BLE THE CHIEF JUSTICE
    HON'BLE MR. JUSTICE SURINDER SINGH NIJJAR
    HON'BLE MR. JUSTICE J. CHELAMESWAR


    For Petitioner(s) Ms. Anubha Agrawal, AOR

    SLP 29102/12 Mr. Gagan Gupta, AOR


    For Respondent(s) Ms. Vivekta Singh, Adv.
    Mr. Satyendra Kumar, AOR


    UPON hearing counsel the Court made the following
    O R D E R

    S.L.P.(C) Nos.27256-2726 of 2012




    Issue notice on the special leave petitions and also on the
    prayer for interim relief, returnable four weeks hence.


    S.L.P.(C) No.29102 of 2012




    Issue notice.
    Ms. Anubha Agrawal, learned Advocate, appears for the Urban
    Development Authority of the State of Haryana and accepts notice on
    its behalf. Let notice be served on the State of Haryana through
    its learned Standing Counsel.


    S.L.P. (C) No...CC 18457-18462 of 2012


    Delay condoned.
    Issue notice, returnable four weeks hence.
    In the meantime, the directions given by the High Court in
    the judgment dated 18.11.2011, impugned in the special leave
    petitions, shall remain stayed.


    S.L.P. (C) No...CC 16556-16565 of 2012


    Issue notice, returnable four weeks hence.
    In the meantime, the parties are directed to maintain status
    quo, as on today, in respect of the plots in question.


    Let these matters be taken up together.

    |(Chetan Kumar) | |(Juginder Kaur) |
    |Court Master | |Assistant Registrar |

    http://courtnic.nic.in/supremecourt/...6-2726412p.txt

    Comment


    • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

      Originally posted by raumybhan View Post
      ITEM NO.25+39 COURT NO.1 SECTION IVB


      S U P R E M E C O U R T O F I N D I A
      RECORD OF PROCEEDINGS

      Petition(s) for Special Leave to Appeal (Civil) No(s).27256-27264/2012

      (From the judgement and order dated 25/04/2012 in CWP No.12857/2010, CWP
      No.19520/2010, CWP No.23073/2010, LPA No.2096/2011, CWP No.7415/2011, CWP
      No.10621/2011, CWP No.10774/2011, CWP No.14461/2011, CWP No.16041/2011 of
      The HIGH COURT OF PUNJAB & HARYANA AT CHANDIGARH)


      HUDA & ANR. Petitioner(s)

      VERSUS

      SANDEEP & ANR. Respondent(s)

      (With prayer for interim relief and office report)

      WITH S.L.P.(C) NO.29102 of 2012
      (With prayer for interim relief and office report)
      S.L.P.(C) NO.....CC 16556-16565 OF 2012
      (With office report)
      S.L.P.(C) NO.....CC 18457-18462 OF 2012
      (With appln.(s) for c/delay in filing SLP and c/delay in
      refiling SLP and office report)


      Date: 05/10/2012 These Petitions were called on for hearing today.


      CORAM : HON'BLE THE CHIEF JUSTICE
      HON'BLE MR. JUSTICE SURINDER SINGH NIJJAR
      HON'BLE MR. JUSTICE J. CHELAMESWAR


      For Petitioner(s) Ms. Anubha Agrawal, AOR

      SLP 29102/12 Mr. Gagan Gupta, AOR


      For Respondent(s) Ms. Vivekta Singh, Adv.
      Mr. Satyendra Kumar, AOR


      UPON hearing counsel the Court made the following
      O R D E R

      S.L.P.(C) Nos.27256-2726 of 2012




      Issue notice on the special leave petitions and also on the
      prayer for interim relief, returnable four weeks hence.


      S.L.P.(C) No.29102 of 2012




      Issue notice.
      Ms. Anubha Agrawal, learned Advocate, appears for the Urban
      Development Authority of the State of Haryana and accepts notice on
      its behalf. Let notice be served on the State of Haryana through
      its learned Standing Counsel.


      S.L.P. (C) No...CC 18457-18462 of 2012


      Delay condoned.
      Issue notice, returnable four weeks hence.
      In the meantime, the directions given by the High Court in
      the judgment dated 18.11.2011, impugned in the special leave
      petitions, shall remain stayed.


      S.L.P. (C) No...CC 16556-16565 of 2012


      Issue notice, returnable four weeks hence.
      In the meantime, the parties are directed to maintain status
      quo, as on today, in respect of the plots in question.


      Let these matters be taken up together.

      |(Chetan Kumar) | |(Juginder Kaur) |
      |Court Master | |Assistant Registrar |

      http://courtnic.nic.in/supremecourt/...6-2726412p.txt
      Hi
      Greetings

      Forgive my ignorance,, but does this mean that "chidiya ud gayi ya mar gayi"??
      (Issue has been resolved or extended by moving the Honble Supreme court)

      Cheers
      Last edited by BlessU; March 5 2014, 02:50 PM.

      Comment


      • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

        Large size commercial office space can be sold only if the necessary infrastructure will be in place. Again comes the DEW !
        Commercial belt of sec 84,88,106,109,112,113 can not sustain without operational DEW
        Originally posted by manu View Post
        By commercial ; I mean A grade office space with large plate size.

        Its easy to fool small investors with small shops or small offices and find bakras.

        But selling of large size office space would be the real test.

        Comment


        • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

          Originally posted by BlessU View Post
          Hi
          Greetings

          Forgive my ignorance,, but does this mean that "chidiya ud gayi ya mar gayi"??
          (Issue has been resolved or extended by moving the Honble Supreme court)

          Cheers
          For which areas the SLP filled or are these for DEW or something else ? As everybody knows the biggest hurdle is New palam vihar. Is it also included in the cases soughted for clarification on direction given by HC.
          Last edited by BlessU; March 5 2014, 02:52 PM.
          Sab 99 ka fer hain............

          Comment


          • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

            Originally posted by neerajgandas View Post
            Large size commercial office space can be sold only if the necessary infrastructure will be in place. Again comes the DEW !
            Commercial belt of sec 84,88,106,109,112,113 can not sustain without operational DEW
            This is just your imagination.. Sectors 84 and 88 have very good connectivity even without DEW.. so no need to worry about those sectors.. Yes, 10X sectors are totally dependent on DEW..

            Comment


            • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

              Originally posted by sohnaroad View Post
              This is just your imagination.. Sectors 84 and 88 have very good connectivity even without DEW (How).. so no need to worry about those sectors.. Yes, 10X sectors are totally dependent on DEW..

              Sohnaroad wale Bhai jee,

              Dwarka Expressway Starts from NH-8(Kherki Dhaula) and passes via Jaipur line ROB(proposed ) at approx. chainage of 7.20 kms and rest of the 11.80 kms is on 100X sector side..

              I don't agree that sector 84 and 88 are not dependednt on Dwarka Expressway...Pls don't forget that this 7.20 kms(approx.) length is also a part of Dwarka Expressway..
              Last edited by Designer; October 20 2012, 04:59 PM.
              __________________________________________________ __________
              It is better to be blind than to see things from only one point of view

              Comment


              • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

                Originally posted by Designer View Post
                Sohnaroad wale Bhai jee,

                Dwarka Expressway Starts from NH-8(Kherki Dhaula) and passes via Jaipur line ROB(proposed ) at approx. chainage of 7.20 kms and rest of the 11.80 kms is on 100X sector side..

                I don't agree that sector 84 and 88 are not dependednt on Dwarka Expressway...Pls don't forget that this 7.20 kms(approx.) length is also a part of Dwarka Expressway..
                ya sector 84 and 88 are on dew
                NEVER BUY ANY PROPERTY BY SEEING COMMENTS ALWAYS VISIT LOCATION

                Comment


                • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

                  D-way for sure is a bonus for 83,84,88 sectors, but D-way nahi bhi hoga toh bhi khedki dhoula se 1 -3 km ki distance pe decent connectivity hai in valle sectors ke liye..

                  Comment


                  • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

                    Along NH8; these sectors are 35-40 km from airport.
                    So very few companies would like to be this far from airport when basic USP of gurgaon is its nearness to airport.

                    DEway is essential for the success of commercials in this region.
                    No commercial implies no jobs implies 50 Km daily up down for people residing in these sectors.

                    Comment


                    • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

                      Thanks Sohna ji, for understanding my imagination so well. Could you please elaborate little more as to what connectivity you see for sec-88 and 84 other than DEW. And please dont tell us about that thin road connecting patodi road and NH-8 via Mohamadpur Jharsa/Hyatpur.
                      Neither Patodi Road; if you will say so, i must doubt you have never been to this area physically.
                      Regarding approach via Kherki Dola our friend Mr. Manu has analysid the situation well.
                      Originally posted by sohnaroad View Post
                      This is just your imagination.. Sectors 84 and 88 have very good connectivity even without DEW.. so no need to worry about those sectors.. Yes, 10X sectors are totally dependent on DEW..

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X