A lot of companies are advertising for property citing nearness to Dwarka expressway corridor.

Shilas, Indiabulls Centrum Park and Ramprastha Edge Tower come to mind.

Does anybody have news on when this construction will start and when it is likely to finish? Has the contract been awarded and to whom?
Date of completion and start of operation will be vital news for evaluating the pricing of flats sold in this corridor.

Last I heard was that a few houses in Palam Vihar were slated for demolition for this expressway in May June 09 or thereabouts.
Read more
19775 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Dwarka Gurgaon Super Expressway (Northern Peripheral Road)

Originally Posted by karan.singh
    Baba Baba Bless u.....

As we all know (protestor as well as supporter) that Deway would be a realty at most in next 5 years ( I even have ABC support in this :) )....

So obviously then it will be undoubtedly good place to live.....but what before then

Well...Deway majorly has 3-4 issue....let list them and my work around for them

1) Kherki Daula: Already connected CPR should take care of that for now...so not a deal breaker
    2) ROB: This is needed....without this , there is no fun in Deway......given other progresses going well...I am sure govt is also aware of this and have something in mind

PS: if a flyover in sonepat or bahadur garh took 6 years to be built...doesn;t mean thats the time required..its the urgency of work and laziness of the authorities to be blamed. I have seen fly overs in Jaipur and Ajmer being made in more then 5 years...and I have seen better flyovers built in Delhi less then an year....Hope i am clear with my point

3) WTP: As I already have seen (and shown to you) that WIP for alternate WTP...so as soon as thats ready and this is moved...making the road on top of it should not be more then couple of months....

4) Small vacant factory in 105 (behind CHD and on side of Daultabad flyover)...this doesnt seem like a major bottle neck...I am sure it will be dealt with or may already have been
    With above been covered , we have reached from NH8 to (99,102,103/4,105/6,109/10) ....from here there is the major issue of NPV

*One thing which I would like to point is that when coming from a straight road these all sectors are very close to each other...doesn;t seem like distant at all...

*Along with this Sector roads are coming up fabulously
    Now if I leave aside NPV issues...even if the above are resolved I can reach to majority of the projects through Deway

For delhi side connectivity 75 mt road is doing fabulous and also Baba u urself have suggested the Puri route...

Apart from this I was happy to see multiple commercials coming up in sectors like Tulip, Ansal and Sahib/capital venture...

All in all , I see the place is taking shape really well....and I am happy to have invested at right place at right time....

Great analysis bro
    CommentQuote
  • Happy holy

Baba Baba Bless u.....

As we all know (protestor as well as supporter) that Deway would be a realty at most in next 5 years ( I even have ABC support in this :) )....

So obviously then it will be undoubtedly good place to live.....but what before then

Well...Deway majorly has 3-4 issue....let list them and my work around for them

1) Kherki Daula: Already connected CPR should take care of that for now...so not a deal breaker
    2) ROB: This is needed....without this , there is no fun in Deway......given other progresses going well...I am sure govt is also aware of this and have something in mind

PS: if a flyover in sonepat or bahadur garh took 6 years to be built...doesn;t mean thats the time required..its the urgency of work and laziness of the authorities to be blamed. I have seen fly overs in Jaipur and Ajmer being made in more then 5 years...and I have seen better flyovers built in Delhi less then an year....Hope i am clear with my point

3) WTP: As I already have seen (and shown to you) that WIP for alternate WTP...so as soon as thats ready and this is moved...making the road on top of it should not be more then couple of months....

4) Small vacant factory in 105 (behind CHD and on side of Daultabad flyover)...this doesnt seem like a major bottle neck...I am sure it will be dealt with or may already have been
    With above been covered , we have reached from NH8 to (99,102,103/4,105/6,109/10) ....from here there is the major issue of NPV

*One thing which I would like to point is that when coming from a straight road these all sectors are very close to each other...doesn;t seem like distant at all...

*Along with this Sector roads are coming up fabulously
    Now if I leave aside NPV issues...even if the above are resolved I can reach to majority of the projects through Deway

For delhi side connectivity 75 mt road is doing fabulous and also Baba u urself have suggested the Puri route...

Apart from this I was happy to see multiple commercials coming up in sectors like Tulip, Ansal and Sahib/capital venture...

All in all , I see the place is taking shape really well....and I am happy to have invested at right place at right time....

In my views also u hv done a good job by investing in deway. Prop investment is a long term affair.
    Short term mein kutch nahin milta , sirf bhune chana hath lagta hai
    Long term mein daru, chick, fish sab aa jate hai
    After sometym dhondte reh jaoge
    Happy holy to all
    Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Metro01
    In my views also u hv done a good job by investing in deway. Prop investment is a long term affair.
    Short term mein kutch nahin milta , sirf bhune chana hath lagta hai
    Long term mein daru, chick, fish sab aa jate hai
    After sometym dhondte reh jaoge
    Happy holy to all
    Cheers

Long term mein kaccha bhi utar jaata hai dost - Gnoida, Noida, Yamuna Expressway, Faridabad, Gurgaon RTM, Gurgaon Plot, Delhi RTM or just come closer to home dwarka ... yeh sab long term disasters hain...

Yes it is true that UC anywhere in NCR since 2009-10 will have given good returns but extrapolating that to long term happiness is not a mistake one should make.. Long term prices are decreasing in terms of inflation rate but still no buyers because investors don't invest in slow moving huge DP items and from end users point of view, even those prices are simply out of bounds... quite a conundrum.
    Those who can afford these properties for end use are investors only and they have a different motive - not end use but to make money.
    Try putting yourself in the other's shoes and one will get a clear answer..

Do you see tens of thousands of end users moving in to pick up 1Cr+ property in NCR? Per Year? If yes, indeed you should believe in long term. Else, relax. Scarcity is the driver of pricing of RE not features or fundamentals nor expressways - whether DEW comes or does not is not the sole criteria for pricing. Coming supply and being next door to Dwarka is more important here and projects which cross the magical 50% construction stage will tell the better story - Raheja projects on DEW, Indiabulls etc are true barometers for future pricing of DEW. And the master plan of Delhi, the need of RE players to generate sales at all costs and the mythical end users - they all are relevant to the pricing game and not one is stacked in favor of existing players.
    CommentQuote
  • In absence of any news on DEW.... iREF members are dreaming big... I like the way people have started to settle for next 5 years DEW will come for sure

All I can say is that Mr Hooda or someone should address folks invested in this area and provide a timeframe... Today close to 3000 families (my estimate Raheja and some other properties due for possession, I may be completely wrong) tomorrow this number will grow with each passing month/year.

2014 will be a make or break as most of 8x and other new Gurgaon areas will start to see habitation and folks invested in DEW will have to wait....
    Opportunity cost is the game now in DEW if you stay invested you will reap benefits for sure but relative returns in other areas will it be comparable.... Today most new launches only 15-35 pc has gone... Another year the game will change to 50-75 pc so folks with deep pockets will stay invested others may look at way to exit.

This is purely my view and not to undermine anyone who is contributing on this forum... And not judging or hurting anyone's sentiments...
    At the end of the day DEW is just a road and to build a road we have taken so long... What about building communities and habitation on DEW will easily take another 2-3 years...
    CommentQuote

Originally Posted by Maverick9999
    In absence of any news on DEW.... iREF members are dreaming big... I like the way people have started to settle for next 5 years DEW will come for sure

All I can say is that Mr Hooda or someone should address folks invested in this area and provide a timeframe... Today close to 3000 families (my estimate Raheja and some other properties due for possession, I may be completely wrong) tomorrow this number will grow with each passing month/year.

2014 will be a make or break as most of 8x and other new Gurgaon areas will start to see habitation and folks invested in DEW will have to wait....
    Opportunity cost is the game now in DEW if you stay invested you will reap benefits for sure but relative returns in other areas will it be comparable.... Today most new launches only 15-35 pc has gone... Another year the game will change to 50-75 pc so folks with deep pockets will stay invested others may look at way to exit.

This is purely my view and not to undermine anyone who is contributing on this forum... And not judging or hurting anyone's sentiments...
    At the end of the day DEW is just a road and to build a road we have taken so long... What about building communities and habitation on DEW will easily take another 2-3 years...

Well posted
    CommentQuote
  • Well said .

.............lets hope for the best & be prepared for the worst :).

Originally Posted by Maverick9999
    In absence of any news on DEW.... iREF members are dreaming big... I like the way people have started to settle for next 5 years DEW will come for sure

CommentQuote
  • Hi friends, Happy Holi to all! Hope you all had a colorful & fun filled Holi.

aur kaafi waqt se koi news nahi aa rhi DEW ki, whats happening?
    one more deadline will be missed(31st march)....well that was expected.
    But we all know that things are moving at a reasonable pace on ground.
    The pace could be much better though.
    Whats the news on the litigation front,
    Mr, GDHODY pl update all if there is any info with u,
    seniors, when can we expect some reliable announcement in this regard.
    NDTV profit is going to telecast spl show on DEW on saturday 9am & repeat telecast @5pm, hoping for some positives
    CommentQuote
  • The need of the hour is to fast track everything related to the realisation of DEW & i am pretty sure that if this happens, it wud be in the best interest of all: investors, end users & the residents of NPV & other areas coming in way.
    CommentQuote
  • leadership, vision & commitment is very crucial for that to happen.

when will people in public service start behaving like one?
    CommentQuote
  • why are we common people always so helpless?
    Hope things change in our lifetime & i seriously think that good people should be identified & encouraged to join politics. Just look around & all of us would have come across some real gud, selfless leaders. They must be supported & brought forward.
    CommentQuote

Originally Posted by laksh2013
    why are we common people always so helpless?
    Hope things change in our lifetime & i seriously think that good people should be identified & encouraged to join politics. Just look around & all of us would have come across some real gud, selfless leaders. They must be supported & brought forward.

Should a person exit DP Project after making 1700 PSF to reinvest in a similar project in CLP in the SAME area ?

Unbiased advise requested .

Thanks
    VB
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Vb2309

Should a person exit DP Project after making 1700 PSF to reinvest in a similar project in CLP in the SAME area ?

Unbiased advise requested .

Thanks
    VB

Unbiased advice - please stop this overacting, even a 5 year old kid can make out that this is a pure drama.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by karan.singh
    Baba Baba Bless u.....

I use the phrase "At least 5 years" and never at most 5 years.

The two have entirely different meaning.

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abc111
    Baba Baba Bless u.....

Hi,

You remids me of " अन्न का एक भी दाना अगर खा लिया तो व्रत टूट जाता है"

In a similar way you will not supports the reality of Dwarka Expressway until the last Kerb stone will be laid on Dwarka Expressway (FULL LENGTH)...

:bab (48):

Hi,

You remids me of " अन्न का एक भी दाना अगर खा लिया तो व्रत टूट जाता है"

In a similar way you will not supports the reality of Dwarka Expressway until the last Kerb stone will be laid on Dwarka Expressway (FULL LENGTH)...

:bab (48):
    CommentQuote

Originally Posted by golu11
    Unbiased advice - please stop this overacting, even a 5 year old kid can make out that this is a pure drama.

Do not make personal comments please.

It is a question if you do not have the answer please ignore

Or answer it with numbers to justify if I think a class 5 student can give the answer

May be growing up has polluted my analysis and numerical analysis due to overdose of information and criticism
    CommentQuote