Collapse

NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Last updated: 3 hours ago
21870 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Ishan Bhai, the brokers & their stooges in the forum r comparing the D e way to NH8 & trying to push that debate, for their nefarious motives .

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
    Pretty decent comment, AmitMM & i agree to most of it .

This debate of NPR vs. NH8/Sohna rd./Gcx. rd. was started by certain characters ( I do not want to get into another controversy, by naming them ) who have some extra interests in promoting NPR projects, especially of nameless/faceless & unknown builders .

Originally posted by ISHANb View Post
    Well all these are facts that are known to investors already and are out in the open !!!
    And i guess all already invested investors in d eway are aware of the facts mentioned here !!!
    Although i would like to contradict one thing in the article .... how can one compare an already constructed highway (nh-8 ) which has been even operational since 3-4 yrs now to an expressway whose construction has started just 2 days back ( d eway) .. I would also like to say when dwarka eway is operational and in its full glry , prices on d eway sectors 115-99 , would leave behind prices of sectors 80 + on nh-8 by a lot of margins ....
    Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

Today I spoke with someone in Haryana Assembly and got confirmation that the initial contract is not for 150 meters road. When I asked why was the project not given for entire 150 meters wide road, I was told that politicians holding the land along the Dwarka Eway do not consider this to be the best time for appreciation. The road would be widened to 150 meters, only once Diplomatic Enclave would be constructed, which will take another 3 years minimum. After about 3 years, the road widening project alongwith construction of Diplomatic Enclave would be operated as a measure to appreciate their land holding.

So the government itself is holding its horses on Dwarka Eway appreciation...then I thought why should I allow my horses to run freely over the proved opponents of Eway projects ? I guess Its better to allow this veteran agent to slog 24 x 7 x 365 to hurl abuses and satirical remarks on others, and in the process hardsell his NH 8 holdings.

So is there any answer to this question from this NH-8 broker: "why would Delhi Masterplan impact only the Dwarka eway projects, and not entire NCR region ?"
      __________________________________________________ ______________
      An old Chinese saying: "A wounded/ humiliated dog is worse than a barking dog" HeHeHe...

Comment

Pls be real careful of brokers in Gurgaon. They are trying to promote few builders of NH8 only.

Comment

People r blind to the proof in the links of the brokers & r accusing others without any basis . Clearly tells on them & their intentions .

Comment

Originally posted by raumybhan View Post
            I guess Its better to allow this veteran agent to slog 24 x 7 x 365 to hurl abuses and satirical remarks on others, and in the process hardsell his NH 8 holdings.

So is there any answer to this question from this NH-8 broker: "why would Delhi Masterplan impact only the Dwarka eway projects, and not entire NCR region ?"
            __________________________________________________ ______________
            An old Chinese saying: "A wounded/ humiliated dog is worse than a barking dog" HeHeHe...
            Raumybhan Bhai, Aap to chha gaye. Are you refering to NDTV 24X7 ?. Any way I like your signature.

Comment

People r blind to the proof in the links of the brokers & r accusing others without any basis . Clearly tells on them & their intentions .
              " I heard most of the investor in south park are end user".

Now you are blindly promoting unitech.

Comment

Please read my post again carefully . I think, u need to understand posts better . Post is quoted below . Nothing more expected out of brokers & their stooges who r turning a blind eye towards one of their accomplices caught red handed & accusing somebody, who is seeking an comment on an observation .

AmitMM, now the project has been launched for some time -

a) How do u evaluate the response to the project .

b) I hear from many guys that most of the bookings have been done by end users & less of investors . Do u have any such analysis & if this statement is true, what do u make of it ?

If, i had to change my identity & create fake profiles, i would have replied in the same abusive language, as was & is being used by the stooges & the brokers . Not willing to stoop to that level . Have certain ethics, morals, educational & family background .

....& thinker, very correctly said . Contributions of some forum members have been to criticize my posts, defend the brokers & comment on my one liners . Except that, zero contributions to the thread .

Comment

Please read my post again carefully . I think, u need to understand posts better . Post is quoted below . Nothing more expected out of brokers & their stooges who r turning a blind eye towards one of their accomplices caught red handed & accusing somebody, who is seeking an comment on an observation .

Only you can understand your language.

Whay don't you post something against Unitech.

Comment

Please get yr. eyes checked & maybe, a few more things . The complaint thread has been started by me . Also, i have posted numerous issues of Unitech in many threads .

Now do u deserve a ban, accusing me without any basis ?

.........& as usual, i expect u to run away without answering . That has been the story of u & yr. friends for the last six months or so .

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...nts-16782.html

Originally posted by psambher View Post
                    Only you can understand your language.

Whay don't you post something against Unitech.
                    Last edited by MANOJa; April 11 2011, 03:13 PM. Reason: addition

Comment

Nothing more expected out of brokers & their stooges who r turning a blind eye towards one of their accomplices caught red handed & accusing somebody, who is seeking an comment on an observation .
                      Only this Veteran creature can understand the meaning of this rant....or probably he is encrypting his evil strategies for some of his accomplices into codes, which can't be understood by everyone

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                      An old Chinese saying: "A wounded/ humiliated dog is worse than a barking dog"

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X