A lot of companies are advertising for property citing nearness to Dwarka expressway corridor.

Shilas, Indiabulls Centrum Park and Ramprastha Edge Tower come to mind.

Does anybody have news on when this construction will start and when it is likely to finish? Has the contract been awarded and to whom?
Date of completion and start of operation will be vital news for evaluating the pricing of flats sold in this corridor.

Last I heard was that a few houses in Palam Vihar were slated for demolition for this expressway in May June 09 or thereabouts.
Read more
19762 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • i really dont understand the logic behind defending one location and thrashing the other....
    fact of the matter is most of the projects launched 6-8 months have seen a pattern wether its dway or nh8
    the pre launch/first price limited inventory gets sold out quickly.. the brokers/investors are happy quoting the sold/80% sold tag..

builder launches new inventory... the response becomes tepid..

Manoj--- Dway work has indeed started... how fast/slow will it go we all have to wait and see...

Amit Bhalla--- dont agree with your NH8/d way comparison

G99- uppal has sold hardly 100 plots of 300 launched
    era sold well at 2600 . sales then sluggish... hardly any resale at 2850
    ansal- has not taken off except 2 bhk
    chintal-- did sell very well... phase 2 at higher price will be a challenge
    earth- flop.
    mahindra phase 2 was a sell out...
    raheja- have struggled inspite of selling for last year
    centrum park- still has inventory even after 1 year.
    land mark - sold well

similarly on NH8
    alpha G - sold off completely... best response in last year, besides mahindra 2
    skay n sold well at 6500. now slow
    southpark sold its 10 towers very quickly.
    vatika 7 lamps-- sold its first price inventory in 2 hours. now struggling
    godrej - sold its phase 1 in hours. phase 3 available.
    palm garden- not a small feet to have sold 10 towers inspite of such -ve publicity

Wait and see... sobha will go the TATA way... only select few will buy it...

So the inference as i mentioned above is...

1. The project success is not dependent on NH8/dway
    2. the first phase/price/smallest units are sold off quickly. next phase struggle..
    3. builder rep plays a big role.. thats why godrej/mahindra did well. few takers for ABW, Earth, Clarion
    4. pricing is a factor... Dway sold simply because sub 3000 pricing was a attraction.

GUYS DWAY/ NH8 are just roads and as i have been saying they will connect with each other and offer great connectivity... then ppl will prefer projects based on their preference... proximity to delhi/main ggn.

And projects will do well on their merits...
    CommentQuote
  • Amit .......i too agree with you............fully

Originally Posted by AmitMM
    i really dont understand the logic behind defending one location and thrashing the other....
    fact of the matter is most of the projects launched 6-8 months have seen a pattern wether its dway or nh8
    the pre launch/first price limited inventory gets sold out quickly.. the brokers/investors are happy quoting the sold/80% sold tag..

Manoj--- Dway work has indeed started... how fast/slow will it go we all have to wait and see...

earth- flop.
    land mark - sold well

similarly on NH8
    palm garden- not a small feet to have sold 10 towers inspite of such -ve publicity

2. the first phase/price/smallest units are sold off quickly. next phase struggle..
    3. builder rep plays a big role.. thats why godrej/mahindra did well. few takers for ABW, Earth, Clarion
    4. pricing is a factor... Dway sold simply because sub 3000 pricing was a attraction.

GUYS DWAY/ NH8 are just roads and as i have been saying they will connect with each other and offer great connectivity... then ppl will prefer projects based on their preference... proximity to delhi/main ggn.

CommentQuote
  • I am not denying the D e way work has started . All these esteemed members cannot be lying .

But, is -

a) The d e way litigation free now

b) What about the stretch under litigation ?

c) When would the D e way become inhabitable ? No body answers that ?

d ) What about the fraudulent Builders on the D e way, many of whom may run away or simply close shop ?

e ) Why nobody of the D e way supporters has said even one word against the lies being spread by the brokers in the forum on the width of the D e way ?

f ) When would the D e wy get complete . Anybody has any clarity on that ?

This comparison between NPR & others is just another means to get more murgas for the NPR, by showing the moon to the investors . Comparing NPR with other areas is baseless & useless . How can u right now compare a thing which is not existing & is only in paper, with physically existing things .

.......& i agree, projects sell on their merits .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by AmitMM
    i really dont understand the logic behind defending one location and thrashing the other....

earth- flop.
    land mark - sold well

similarly on NH8

I do agree with you.

Most of the members here are defending their investments ignoring the merit and demerits of other area.

Those who have invested on NH8 they are accusing dway investor and vice versa.

This forum was earlier hijacked by one senior member sending posts here and their and wanted the members to here only his fews.

Now he has closed his eyes with only one moto to oppose Dway investors and builders ignoring the merits of dway and giving false information that even dway was started last year.

He is misleading the investors.

He has a right to defend his investments in Emmar and spire south but why accusing dway investor and builders.

IREF is not the only source of information for internet savvy investors. Investors are well informed and take their decision after weighing many options.
    CommentQuote
  • REPEAT POST

CommentQuote
  • your questions are all very valid... i doubt anybody can answer these with certainity seeing the current scenario...

there is no clarity on these... you know how litigations work in our country..
    so the time for execution of dway has a lot of uncertainity...

yes contrary to some members i have read your posts and as i make of them you dont oppose the dway.. you are just cautious about the uncertainities and not happy with current builders which is a fair stand..

Originally Posted by MANOJa
    I am not denying the D e way work has started . All these esteemed members cannot be lying .

But, is -

d ) What about the fraudulent Builders on the D e way, many of whom may run away or simply close shop ?

e ) Why nobody of the D e way supporters has said even one word against the lies being spread by the brokers in the forum on the width of the D e way ?

This comparison between NPR & others is just another means to get more murgas for the NPR, by showing the moon to the investors . Comparing NPR with other areas is baseless & useless . How can u right now compare a thing which is not existing & is only in paper, with physically existing things .

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    REPEAT POST

AAJ sapne mein kuch dekha kya.
    CommentQuote
  • REPEAT POST

When one does not have any answers, one way out is start talking irrelevant things .
    CommentQuote
  • I have been saying this, must have repeated it many times, but u cannot help the persons who want to act as deaf, dumb & blind .

Originally Posted by AmitMM
    your questions are all very valid... i doubt anybody can answer these with certainity seeing the current scenario...

there is no clarity on these... you know how litigations work in our country..
    so the time for execution of dway has a lot of uncertainity...

yes contrary to some members i have read your posts and as i make of them you dont oppose the dway.. you are just cautious about the uncertainities and not happy with current builders which is a fair stand..
    CommentQuote
  • a) The d e way litigation free now
    NO, it is not. That is mentioned even in Tendor. The fight is for the compensation for affected people and not wheather NPR will be built or not.

See a)

Because no body can predict future. We are positive people and invest in developing area.

Are fradulent builders only on Deway ? Its funny how you declared "many of them will run away"!!

There are no lies. The tendor is for 42 meters initially. The 150 meters in total is reserved for future - BRT, metro corridor, green area etc.

The tendor mentions 1 year. I guess everyone is Ok if it takes a little longer for this 18 KM e-way.

I hope this enlightens you and you dont post the same questions again and again...

I am not denying the D e way work has started . All these esteemed members cannot be lying .

But, is -

CommentQuote
  • anyone has any news on delhi side of npr, other than the fishy boards?
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for enlightening the newbies, who r being shown the moon & r being fleeced by the Brokers .

I am already aware of the answers .

I am just replying to the repeated rants of the people who r just misguiding people .

Your answer shows the uncertainty on the D e way & that is what i have been saying all along .

Thanks, for helping me prove my point .

Real Estate India - Gurgaon - Noida - Delhi - Mumbai - Pune - Chennai - Property Discussion Forum - www.iref.in - View Single Post - Emaar Palm Hills, Gurgaon - MGF

Originally Posted by rohit30_in
    NO, it is not. That is mentioned even in Tendor. The fight is for the compensation for affected people and not wheather NPR will be built or not.

See a)

Because no body can predict future. We are positive people and invest in developing area.

Are fradulent builders only on Deway ? Its funny how you declared "many of them will run away"!!

There are no lies. The tendor is for 42 meters initially. The 150 meters in total is reserved for future - BRT, metro corridor, green area etc.

The tendor mentions 1 year. I guess everyone is Ok if it takes a little longer for this 18 KM e-way.

I hope this enlightens you and you dont post the same questions again and again...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Thanks for enlightening the newbies, who r being shown the moon & r being fleeced by the Brokers .

I am already aware of the answers .

I am just replying to the repeated rants of the people who r just misguiding people .

Your answer shows the uncertainty on the D e way & that is what i have been saying all along .

Thanks, for helping me prove my point .

Real Estate India - Gurgaon - Noida - Delhi - Mumbai - Pune - Chennai - Property Discussion Forum - www.iref.in - View Single Post - Emaar Palm Hills, Gurgaon - MGF

Well, His answers only depict the information (or his views)...I find the positive news in it and you see the uncertainty.....ALL personal POV's...:)
    CommentQuote
  • .............& how can u claim that there was no lies being told on the width of the D e way . I u want to turn blind to the facts, that is yr. perspective . It was repeatedly asserted that the d e way tender is for 150 meters . For yr. benefit, i am reposting the link -

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/gurgaon-real-estate/5654-npr-northern-peripheral-road-dwarka-expressway-gurgaon-updates/page41?t=6710&page=41

Originally Posted by rohit30_in
    NO, it is not. T................................

f ) ............
    CommentQuote
  • I have recently joined the forum, to get information for my decision to invest in Gurgaon..But all i see is fight and useless arguments on the forum
    CommentQuote