A lot of companies are advertising for property citing nearness to Dwarka expressway corridor.

Shilas, Indiabulls Centrum Park and Ramprastha Edge Tower come to mind.

Does anybody have news on when this construction will start and when it is likely to finish? Has the contract been awarded and to whom?
Date of completion and start of operation will be vital news for evaluating the pricing of flats sold in this corridor.

Last I heard was that a few houses in Palam Vihar were slated for demolition for this expressway in May June 09 or thereabouts.
Read more
19762 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • IGRM,

Even first timers are not comfortable in visiting this forum.

Is there something you can do to control this man's extra aggressiveness in his posts or we all will continue to suffer like this.
    CommentQuote
  • People r looking to continue with their deceit & spreading of misinformation , which is proved beyond doubt.

If u do not let that happen, all kind of baseless accusations r made .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by V.Dinanath
    I have recently joined the forum, to get information for my decision to invest in Gurgaon..But all i see is fight and useless arguments on the forum

V. Dinanath except gurgaon forum all other forum of IREF is very informative. Gurgaon forum is suffering because of one man.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by PremPP
    IGRM,

Even first timers are not comfortable in visiting this forum.

Is there something you can do to control this man's extra aggressiveness in his posts or we all will continue to suffer like this.

IGRM,

It is time to act. He is sending the links with each of its post.

It is against the policy.
    CommentQuote
  • What policy ? Do u have a link . R u deciding the policies of IREF now . Links r sometimes necessary to prove the deceit & lies being spoken in the D e way threads . Why object to it ? So that the brokers donot get exposed .

CommentQuote
  • Psambherji,

Galti ek ki nahin aap sab ki hain....Please pardon me but, you have also played an active role in inticing other members in taking the fight....

It takes two to tango....

Originally Posted by MANOJa
    What policy ? Do u have a link . R u deciding the policies of IREF now . Links r sometimes necessary to prove the deceit & lies being spoken in the D e way threads . Why object to it ? So that the brokers donot get exposed .
    CommentQuote
  • I agree Varun....Gurgaon forum is messier

Originally Posted by Varun84
    V. Dinanath except gurgaon forum all other forum of IREF is very informative. Gurgaon forum is suffering because of one man.
    CommentQuote
  • I gave gone through the last few pages and what i can see is that....PSmaber ji has been just trying to rattle Manoja and is starting the whole fight...I am sorry if you felt bad but thats the truth....Manoja is making a point on D way (right or wrong thats a different debate) but you have bene getting personal and fighting like a kid

Manoja Sir - I dont understand why you reply to every piece of crap thrown at you...
    CommentQuote
  • Dinanth Bhai, i am tuned/built like that, cannot see wrong information being deliberately fed in the threads for devious motives & fleecing the newbies .

Whenever, i see such a thing happening, cannot stop myself from jumping in the midst of things .
    CommentQuote
  • DWARKA TENSIONWAY

Originally Posted by BlessU
    Dear All

just another bit of information that needs to be verified. Has anybody heard of a large investments being done by IPS/IAS officials in the Dwarka Expressway Area? If this is true then my earlier information is more or less authentic..

I think we do get responses after reading opinions of other members, even if these opinions may be divergent quiet often.
    However, if we have any informed members on this forum, I am waiting to know if my information about senior bureaucrats (IAS/IPS/IRS officers) and Congress Ministers or MPs/MLAs having investing in Dwarka Expressway. This may be either investment in projects directly or as investors or endusers..
    I have tried to update as an open link, information about the PROJECTS/DEVELOPERS on the NPR (Dwarka expressway). Anybody can update information about the PROJECTS/DEVELOPERS/RESALE PRICE/WEBSITES/ CONTACT INFORMATION. Do visit the NEWSCENTER to check relevant news articles you might have missed in this blog FOR OBVIOUS REASONS:)
    https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0Ahk_8tfSUql8dDloWnl4bXFvSjJ6TTB0Uk8taFp2bXc&hl=en&authkey=CKjfg6cD#gid=1
    CommentQuote
  • REPEAT POST

Originally Posted by MANOJa
    The forum is not meant for distributing only sweets & exchanging sweet nothings, but is meant for discussing/evaulating all aspects of a builder, whether positive or negative . With the good things, bad things of a Builder also need to be discussed, so that true perspective is reflected from the forum & it does not become a mouthpiece of the brokers .

Why do people want only to discuss the perceived positives of D e way Builders & why r they getting offended by the reality .

Also the credibility of many forum members who accuse others & then run away without answering is very much in doubt . Also why some members r supporting the guys spread wrong information & deceit ? What is their motive of keeping mum & why do they remain shut or simply ignore or start getting paranoid for issues related to D e way projects only & otherwise , they r pretty vocal about rest of the projects/areas .

Real Estate India - Gurgaon - Noida - Delhi - Mumbai - Pune - Chennai - Property Discussion Forum - www.iref.in - View Single Post - When is the Dwarka Gurgaon Super Expressway (Northern Peripheral Road) starting?
    CommentQuote
  • I would advise you to go back to your original forms and stop putting junk on this thread.
    Let people discuss and track the things happening on this thread which it was meant for.
    As a investor people would like to discuss about the progress of this stretch and the project which can be invested in to reap a dedcent return.
    If you are not satisfied with the progress of this stretch of NPR, then I would say, you invest your energy on some other thread where your expert comments will be appreciated and will benefit others.
    Let people discuss and track the things for their benefit !!!
    Guys, you dont need to give any justification and proofs of anything happening on this stretch as long as we are happy with its progress and about our investment.
    Guys, lets not divert our discussion and get back to the original discussion as mentioned in the title of the thread.

Any idea when Sobha is going to launch ?

Pankaj
    CommentQuote
  • Please spare us

Can I request these messiah's to just make their point and step aside - one may find it good to defend / argue everything going around but its making the forum a mess. Let us leave it to individuals to make their own decision and not try and spoonfeed them (and yes people are smart enough to decide in 1-2 posts only and they dont need 200 of them...

For everyone's sake - PLEASE SPARE US GUYS.

R
    CommentQuote
  • I think I have done made a very big mistake by registering on this forum.

I am getting PM from some members asking me if I am friend of Manoja or some kailashnath or some dalal....

This is ridiculous... I am a 40 year old senior banking professional working in UK. I joined this forum few days back to make an investment decision. I want to buy a buy a flat in Gurgaaon...

The first day of joining this forum, I am getting insulting PM's...

IS this a den of RE Gundas or what.....

DO i have the freedom of expressing my thoughts. India and Indians will never change..

Pls spare me guys, i can not stoop to your level.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by psambher
    I feel very sorry for you as you have lost respect among the members of the forum. Everyone knows that you have multiple faces one of them is Tinesha.

Prove me if I am wrong. If you still feel that you you are still being respeCted by the members. Let us have a poll and decide.

You have nothing to add except REPEAT POST, RUNNING AWAY, BROKERS, STTOGES.

There is nothing new in it .Even I am labeled as Manoja sponsored fake id . See below my true identity...
    http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/new-member-introductions/t-whats-your-profession-10955-page2.html
    CommentQuote