NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Last updated: 48 minutes ago
21738 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

BlessU,
    What about all the Builder coming with project and all new launching going on and project are sold in few days.Even big names are their.You think they don t know all about we are discussing.

Comment

Well Said...

Originally posted by BlessU View Post
      Hi
      Greetings

Allow me to tweak a bit,

"wait, pay upto 90% of the cost and keep watching builders moving to new pastures with your money and the area turn into a Concrete jungle of brickwork superstructures,- until Litigations, ROB, MER, NH8, MP 2021 comes into place"

well all is not lost and hopefully, sector roads and dway in patches will teach buyers of existence in an unplanned and badly effectuated public works. Wherein 100s of crores of "no obligation" public money stuck with builders who hold it as "Unsecured Creditors" against Proposed/Tentative allotments from buyers.

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by rashpalsingh View Post
        BlessU,
        What about all the Builder coming with project and all new launching going on and project are sold in few days.Even big names are their.You think they don t know all about we are discussing.
        Hi
        Greetings

They are good for investors who bought at 2-4K levels.

Dont want to name any project/builder, but quiet a few of these "reputed" builders" are having substantial backlog of inventory.. Those sold, would like to know how much time they took to achieve so.

Just a query, if you are aware,
        how many acres of land Chintel owns in 10x? of which
        how many acreage worth of project is licensed? and finally
        how much acreage of projects marketed till date.

This is not to suggest that they are not doing well. Those who invested in the earlier launches are laughing their way to the bank. Ask them if they would buy at current levels?

Those who are buying at current levels in any project, will have the thin side of toast to enjoy for a while, I suspect.

Cheers
        Last edited by BlessU; November 15 2012, 04:25 PM.

Comment

Dear BlessU,
          Lagta hai aaj mood mein ho(with due respect,Please excuse me if you feel some thing wrong about my remark in lighter vain).I appreciate your in depth analysis of DEW problems and politico-legal intricacies involved.
          Dil Jawan Hai To Jahan Hai

Comment

Originally posted by Krazy Yuppie View Post
            Dear BlessU,
            Lagta hai aaj mood mein ho(with due respect,Please excuse me if you feel some thing wrong about my remark in lighter vain).I appreciate your in depth analysis of DEW problems and politico-legal intricacies involved.
            Hi
            Greetings

Its pathetic at the way things are happening, every month these I**** in administration come up with a new problem cropping in as if they need to go back to school and were not aware of it.

Was expecting something by end 2012 at the MAX eg Delhi MP 2021 by end 2012, MERs for dwarka/nfgarh connectivity, Nh8 alligment and toll issues, ROB sorted out.. but hard luck for now as builders keep asking for installments.

Cheers

Comment

Hi
              Greetings

Allow me to tweak a bit,

"wait, pay upto 90% of the cost and keep watching builders moving to new pastures with your money and the area turn into a Concrete jungle of brickwork superstructures,- until Litigations, ROB, MER, NH8, MP 2021 comes into place"

well all is not lost and hopefully, sector roads and dway in patches will teach buyers of existence in an unplanned and badly effectuated public works. Wherein 100s of crores of "no obligation" public money stuck with builders who hold it as "Unsecured Creditors" against Proposed/Tentative allotments from buyers.

Cheers

Very well said. Reflects one huge aspect of the current picture .
              Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

Dear All,

Greetings for Diwali! May this Diwali Bring Cheers and joy in your life.

I have a query, which I think should have been answrered somewhere on this forum, however, I could not find it in last 15 minutes of search, and hence asking others to reply, who know where the answer lies.

My query is about DEW, which portion of the DEW is clear of all hurdles and which portion is having litigations, and where are all these 500 puckka houses on DEW which are causing trouble.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by lalitg View Post
                  Dear All,

Greetings for Diwali! May this Diwali Bring Cheers and joy in your life.

I have a query, which I think should have been answrered somewhere on this forum, however, I could not find it in last 15 minutes of search, and hence asking others to reply, who know where the answer lies.

My query is about DEW, which portion of the DEW is clear of all hurdles and which portion is having litigations, and where are all these 500 puckka houses on DEW which are causing trouble.

Thanks
                  Hi
                  Greetings

If interested to look with objectivity, please go through the Analysis sheet on the link Dwarka Expressway Projects. ( pls forward any updation in project prices, figures details through PM)

Only development over the last one and half years is
                  -12 patches on 14kms stretch (yet to be tested ok by Shri ram institute, new delhi).
                  -Rates of new launches have gone up from 3200-3500 to 4500-7000.

you may also find the sheet with news corner of interest.

Here is the relevant news article mentioning 500 habitation.
                  HUDA to offer alternative housing to encroachers - Times Of India.

This report was from the earlier huda administrator.. The current one is rather optimistic and his favourite line about any damn problem is "VIKAS KI CHINTA MAT KARO" -
                  "VO HOGA KE NAHIN KISKO PATA"

Now Electrical High tension wires, water pump, failed auction of factories, acquisition of land under SEZ from HSIIDC etc have cropped up from the blue.

May diwali bring peace and prosperity and remove evil from lives of all!!

Cheers
                  Last edited by BlessU; November 12 2012, 12:23 AM.

Comment

Hi
                    Greetings

If interested to look with objectivity, please go through the Analysis sheet on the link Dwarka Expressway Projects. ( pls forward any updation in project prices, figures details through PM)

Only development over the last one and half years is
                    -12 patches on 14kms stretch (yet to be tested ok by Shri ram institute, new delhi).
                    -Rates of new launches have gone up from 3200-3500 to 4500-7000.

you may also find the sheet with news corner of interest.

Here is the relevant news article mentioning 500 habitation.
                    HUDA to offer alternative housing to encroachers - Times Of India.

This report was from the earlier huda administrator.. The current one is rather optimistic and his favourite line about any damn problem is "VIKAS KI CHINTA MAT KARO" -
                    "VO HOGA KE NAHIN KISKO PATA"

Now Electrical High tension wires, water pump, failed auction of factories, acquisition of land under SEZ from HSIIDC etc have cropped up from the blue.

May diwali bring peace and prosperity and remove evil from lives of all!!

Cheers
                    Evil would take a very long time to go away from the lives of investors of this area..

anyways all the best and happy diwali to all

Comment

Originally posted by BlessMe View Post
                      Evil would take a very long time to go away from the lives of investors of this area..

anyways all the best and happy diwali to all
                      Diwali is to drive away evil from the darkness through lights
                      Lets hope DEW evils will be driven away

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X