A lot of companies are advertising for property citing nearness to Dwarka expressway corridor.

Shilas, Indiabulls Centrum Park and Ramprastha Edge Tower come to mind.

Does anybody have news on when this construction will start and when it is likely to finish? Has the contract been awarded and to whom?
Date of completion and start of operation will be vital news for evaluating the pricing of flats sold in this corridor.

Last I heard was that a few houses in Palam Vihar were slated for demolition for this expressway in May June 09 or thereabouts.
Read more
Reply
19993 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi All

    Desperation in visible!!!
    As a builder, why would I sell something now if I know that I can make 4050% in two years!!! I thinks he meant to say 40-50%, even that is overly optimistic given the legalities in which eway in engrossed and non starter from Delhi side..
    Bottom line, I understand One in hand is better than two in bush and definitely two in hand is still even better than one in bush. TITTLE of property in real estate should be clear. Go for ready for possession plots/flats in FBD as prices in ggn of such property are astronomical and supply of new launches are going to be monstorous- ready to engulf in blackhole of supply every paisa. Quite possibly many who made money in ggn may sink it in New GGN. Dwarka Extension 10000 acres, more than 50 builders on both sides of expressway...
    You can expect more in this blog very soon. repeat very soon.
    Rogue Builders patronised by political parties impervious to any modicum of reason and unfrettered by legalities hellbent at milking gullible investors.
    BLESSU


    I have been reading doomsday prediction for Gurgaon for the last 1 year on this portal. Much like Harold Camping's doomsday predictions of 1994 and 2011. Everytime his prediction turns out to be a self-propagating hoax, he finds a way out and again rises from the ashes like a phoenix to make another doomsday prediction and declares -"This time, it's different!".

    Without taking sides here, I want specific answer to the questions:

    1. You said Dwarka Extension has 10000 acres supply. How ? Can you tell me the time frame? Do you know that about 50,000 DDA flats are lying vacant for 10+ years across delhi because authorities failed to provide water and electricity?

    2. Can you ever compare LIG/MIG/HIG DDA flats to high rise condominiums/ apartments in Gurgaon, e.g. Landmark Residency (103)/ Enigma (110), Amstoria (102) ?

    3. Last year, the self-proclaimed experts commented that big correction is coming, so don't touch Eway projects. On the contrary,during these 6 months, all Eway properties appreciated without ANY exception. Now YOU are saying investments in Eway would sink !!! Any reasonable basis of your argument?

    3a. Litigation ? The litigants on NPR are asking for increased compensation. They are NOT asking for scrapping the NPR project itself. The present tender itself contains provision in which road would be contructed if litigation gets over sooner. All indications suggest that litigation can get over within an year or sooner.

    If you actually want to live on NPR road, then be concerned about time frame of litigation; otherwise even if it takes 1 to 3 years to be over then it does not really matter because your home on Eway won't be liveable before 3 years.

    4. According to Nitin Yadav, HUDA administrator, "The NPR has certain advantages over the extended Golf Course Road. Some of these sectors also have good connectivity with the airport and Dwarka. Better infrastructure is expected to come up here and bring in better possibilities for housing," Yadav adds. Referring to the 4 km bottleneck along the stretch, he says "We are hoping that the remaining 4 km will be cleared soon."

    Now hear me: Everything this guy Nitin Yadav said on Eway has turned out to be true in the last 8 months or so- they issued the tender, and awarded it too for construction of NPR. Everything written on this site by anti Eway lobbyists has bitten dust. Whom shall I trust ?

    5. Then someone stood up and argued that new Diplomatic enclave is a hoax ! It was only after sharing a link on tender of new dwarka sectors that the opponents lobby went into collective hibernation and mourning again.

    6. Rates of NH-8 projects have substantially stagnated in the last 5 months, while all projects on Dwarka Eway have appreciated. I mean the likes of Tashee 111 went up from 2900 to 4100 during 5 months! While where is Anantraj (91) at some 2600, and Emaar substantially stagnated ?

    Unfortunately, working salaried class like me don't get too much time to write on this blog unlike powerful lobbyists present on this site. Therefore, this time I won't be able to get into an argument with you or anyone, whom I expect to start posting sarcastic and personal remarks.
    CommentQuote
  • People keep on repeating built up stories for meeting their personal self interests & satisfying their inflated egos.

    No point in answering to such self proclaimed- know all gurus of the D e way .



    https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/gurgaon-real-estate/5654-npr-northern-peripheral-road-dwarka-expressway-gurgaon-updates/page41?t=6710&page=41

    Originally Posted by AmitMM
    your questions are all very valid... i doubt anybody can answer these with certainity seeing the current scenario...

    there is no clarity on these... you know how litigations work in our country..
    so the time for execution of dway has a lot of uncertainity...

    yes contrary to some members i have read your posts and as i make of them you dont oppose the dway.. you are just cautious about the uncertainities and not happy with current builders which is a fair stand..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by raumybhan


    6. Rates of NH-8 projects have substantially stagnated in the last 5 months, while all projects on Dwarka Eway have appreciated. I mean the likes of Tashee 111 went up from 2900 to 4100 during 5 months! While where is Anantraj (91) at some 2600, and Emaar substantially stagnated ?

    Unfortunately, working salaried class like me don't get too much time to write on this blog unlike powerful lobbyists present on this site. Therefore, this time I won't be able to get into an argument with you or anyone, whom I expect to start posting sarcastic and personal remarks.


    You are right Raumybhan. As mentioned by you Some of the projects on NH-8 do not have much appreciation. What is the reason behind it ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by raumybhan




    6. Rates of NH-8 projects have substantially stagnated in the last 5 months, while all projects on Dwarka Eway have appreciated. I mean the likes of Tashee 111 went up from 2900 to 4100 during 5 months! While where is Anantraj (91) at some 2600, and Emaar substantially stagnated ?

    Unfortunately, working salaried class like me don't get too much time to write on this blog unlike powerful lobbyists present on this site. Therefore, this time I won't be able to get into an argument with you or anyone, whom I expect to start posting sarcastic and personal remarks.


    Could be because Builders are having tainted back ground .
    CommentQuote
  • First of all bless u bhai har thread mei faridabad kahan se aa jata hai ekdum se ......now this is the reply to your earlier posting -

    Well according to you faridabad is the "leading town " of delhi ncr and that too for "70 years" ..... HAHAHAHAHA and faridabad money is real money and gurgaon money is what ??? just paper ??? offfooooooooooo ( I GUESS FOR FARIDABAD INVESTORS ITS LIKE DESPERATE TIMES CALL FOR DESPERATE MEASURES )

    Why i would rate gurgaon always over and above faridabad -
    a)Gurgaon has major demand drivers , for present and the future .... faridabad none .
    b)Gurgaon has presence of good/well known builders ...
    c) When you say there is ample new supply in gurgaon , well there is demand for that , if not equal at least if supply is 100 , demand and forcasted demand is 90-95 ...
    whereas faridabad also has ample supply but demand to match that is nowhere near .....
    d)Gurgaon enjoys connectivity and planned connectivity to different parts of delhi by 6 major roads/highways ...... WHat about faridabad ???
    e)Gurgaon is the preferred hot spot for investment by indiand all over the world , where does faridabad stand ????
    f) Gurgaon has various world class shopping facilities , entertainment facilities , commercial facilities ..... where is faridabad in that ......

    Accept is or not faridabad has and always will be a poor cousin to GURGAON !!! PERIOD !!



    Originally Posted by BlessU
    POOR COUSIN!!!Did you see any factories, type of cars, people, affluence, schools, hospitals, institutions, flyovers, malls, international or national companies etc etc?? Money in FBD is real money... highest excise payer.. and I would appreciate if you have any figures about the new options available in GGN and those ready for possession in FBD. Lets not get into speculative talk and abject statements and come up with actual situation based on figures for the new launches in GGN.
    I would like to know what did you actually do during those 5-6 days in FBD nine months ago? Is your 5-6 days of experience sufficient to generalise 70years of a leading town in haryana/NCR?.. did you collect any data.. did you visit any ready for possession flats/plots, how many builders flats were on offer ready for possession, what was the total area, when were the projects launched, what were the prices at that time and those currently, key selling points like location, nearness to other points of interest, distance from these points? please share for everybodies benefits





    Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi All

    Desperation in visible!!!
    As a builder, why would I sell something now if I know that I can make 4050% in two years!!! I thinks he meant to say 40-50%, even that is overly optimistic given the legalities in which eway in engrossed and non starter from Delhi side..
    Bottom line, I understand One in hand is better than two in bush and definitely two in hand is still even better than one in bush. TITTLE of property in real estate should be clear. Go for ready for possession plots/flats in FBD as prices in ggn of such property are astronomical and supply of new launches are going to be monstorous- ready to engulf in blackhole of supply every paisa. Quite possibly many who made money in ggn may sink it in New GGN. Dwarka Extension 10000 acres, more than 50 builders on both sides of expressway...
    You can expect more in this blog very soon. repeat very soon.
    Rogue Builders patronised by political parties impervious to any modicum of reason and unfrettered by legalities hellbent at milking gullible investors.
    BLESSU
    CommentQuote
  • Come on Guys,

    Nitin Yadav is not paid guy .He is a govt. official and when an IAS says so you should take it.

    As for 4050% , i believe it is typo error .There is no reson to laugh on it unless you people are biased towards Dway.
    CommentQuote
  • :DLOL:D .

    The Govt. officials r the most honest lot, along with all The D e way Builders, who r on the verge of achieving sainthood :bab (45):.

    LOL:bab (59): .
    CommentQuote
  • Bhai,

    Apni Akal hi to lagai hai dway per invest ke liye. Usko to question mat karo please.

    I know its a hard eaned money for me and I would never like to loose a single penny of it.

    BTW i have always made money on my RE investments.
    CommentQuote
  • Good for u, if u have made money .

    Apni akal lagao, stop supporting wrong statements, stop supporting people who r spreading misinformation on D e way .

    Apni akal lagao, prabhu ke gunn gao aur mazza pao .
    CommentQuote
  • UNCERTAINITY V/S CERTAINITY

    Originally Posted by ISHANb
    First of all bless u bhai har thread mei faridabad kahan se aa jata hai ekdum se ......now this is the reply to your earlier posting -

    Well according to you faridabad is the "leading town " of delhi ncr and that too for "70 years" ..... HAHAHAHAHA and faridabad money is real money and gurgaon money is what ??? just paper ??? offfooooooooooo ( I GUESS FOR FARIDABAD INVESTORS ITS LIKE DESPERATE TIMES CALL FOR DESPERATE MEASURES )

    Why i would rate gurgaon always over and above faridabad -
    a)Gurgaon has major demand drivers , for present and the future .... faridabad none .
    b)Gurgaon has presence of good/well known builders ...
    c) When you say there is ample new supply in gurgaon , well there is demand for that , if not equal at least if supply is 100 , demand and forcasted demand is 90-95 ...
    whereas faridabad also has ample supply but demand to match that is nowhere near .....
    d)Gurgaon enjoys connectivity and planned connectivity to different parts of delhi by 6 major roads/highways ...... WHat about faridabad ???
    e)Gurgaon is the preferred hot spot for investment by indiand all over the world , where does faridabad stand ????
    f) Gurgaon has various world class shopping facilities , entertainment facilities , commercial facilities ..... where is faridabad in that ......

    Accept is or not faridabad has and always will be a poor cousin to GURGAON !!! PERIOD !!

    Firstly, dont be confused and live in self denial about the difference in GGN and Dway. Come rains and reaching these slusshy FIELDS OF DREAMS on Dway would make you and your vehicles mucky and investments soggy. :bab (59):One might feel swamped and stuck in a non exit situation before long if not acting carefully.

    This is also for all living in a euphoric mirage with doses of intoxicating projections by dodgy/spineless/drug dealing builders about stratoscopic rise in prices in Dway similar to GGN, it is time to wake up. :bab (4):
    Not long ago Mr Natwarlal the famous cheat sold LAL QUILA/TAJ MAHAL/RASHTRAPATI BHAWAN by showing their pictures and mirages. Similarly, some builders went to the extent of showing tender for 150 mtr wide DWay road through paid articles in newspapers, suitably busted by awakened members as just 42 mtrs as of now. This is true of most builders described as reputed/well known by you "see above point b" with glossy brochures and disappearing/doubtful websites. For your information Mr Natwarlal was a qualified LAWYER by profession. However, if your are not convinced about the character of these reputed builders, you are welcome to celebrate Mr Natwarlals death anniversary on the 25July.:D. Irony is even his death is mired by controversy as his brother claimed that he cremated Mr Natwarlal in 1996!!!
    Natwarlal - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia


    I appreciate your effort and all the plus points you mentioned are agreed too (barring point b), however, these advantages are for existing gurgaon and unfortunately not for yet-to-be-built Dway RE which hinges on a creaking projection of just one project marred by 16 legal cases on haryana side and no action on Delhi side till date. (check link appended for news for your and everybodies benefit)

    With that, ready for possession flats/plots in FBD are a good enough value for money investment in short/medium/long term.
    BACK TO BASICS in favour of FBD ready-to-move-in plots/flats
    1-Proximity and ease of approach of FBD to GGN/Noida and Delhi against no connectivity for dway even to existing GGN
    2-Appraisal for existing, ready for possession plots/flats in FBD as compared to fresh launches on Deway is excellent (40-50% cheaper ready for possession against costly yet-to-be-constructed fresh launched on dway). Emancipated from the woes of TOXIC assest class in UP. Attractively positioned when compared to high cost existing GGN (3-5times costlier in GGN) therefore value for money, lower monthly installments to banks.
    3-Strong FBD economy existing and old industrial base.
    4-High local and migrant GROWTH Story in FBD due to existing & proposed industry and prohibitive prices/rentals Just 5-10 kms in Delhi, therefore offers ARBITRAGE opportunites with better lifestyle and office space to Delhites.
    5-Proposed and existing INFRASTRUCTURE development (Metro by dec 2014, Sector roads neharpar, parallel road to NH2, expansion of NH2, Road upto Kalindi Kunj operational, FBD/GGN road widening in progress, existing badarpur flyover and metro upto badarpur, existing rail connectivity between fbd and Delhi enjoyed by FBD before metro came to GGN..etc etc)
    6-NO DOWNSIDE, zero growth is over and recent high growth (100-200% for plots and 25-50% for flats duing last year. Largely held back till now due to broker-builder miseries/apathy)
    7-Benefit of READY TO MOVE IN functionality instead of long wait for Dway projects (4-6 years).
    8-Lower ticket size therefore helps in decisioning and liquidity
    9-Reasonable supply as compared to unlimited supply on Dway (about 20000-acres, more than 100 projects, check link, plus the expansion of Dwarka by DDA for another 10000acres already acquired by DDA)
    10) Existing Institutions, services, shopping, healthcare available locally and in proximity.
    11] Ready RENTAL INCOME/SAVING for Investor/Enduser alike,
    12) Finally, and the most important of all, and FATHER OF ALL GYAN and global talk about RE... TITLE OF THE PROPERTY IS YOURS unaffected by farmers agitation and uncertain dream projects.

    Any discerning enduser/investor who has hard earned money gained by sweating blood cannot afford to overlook any of my dozen arguments against those fickle statements of swindlers/Natwarlals (read broker-builders) who want to rip off gullible investors/endusers

    Bottomline, I think you wasted your 6-7 days trip to Faridabad if you did not notice the above.:Dtongue:

    https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0Ahk_8tfSUql8dDloWnl4bXFvSjJ6TTB0Uk8taFp2bXc&hl=en&authkey=CKjfg6cD#gid=1
    This is an open link and thanks for those who have updated information about the PROJECTS/DEVELOPERS on the NPR (Dwarka expressway).
    Do visit the NEWSCENTER to check relevant news articles you might have missed in this blog
    CommentQuote
  • Any progress in NPR

    Has anybody last visited NPR. I want to know the progress in the site as it is already 2 months since allotting of tender out of 12 months as stated in the tender document. Please share with us.
    CommentQuote
  • I heard from one of the broker that in front of Sector 103 (where India Bulls and Sidhartha's projects are there) some progress about D Eway seen in form that sand work started. " about 100 meter jagah me Mitti dalni start ho chuki hai" Though I have not visited personally so I did not see it.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mehraranjit
    I heard from one of the broker that in front of Sector 103 (where India Bulls and Sidhartha's projects are there) some progress about D Eway seen in form that sand work started. " about 100 meter jagah me Mitti dalni start ho chuki hai" Though I have not visited personally so I did not see it.


    indiabulls is the contractor, therefore apne ke aage toh sabse pehale banayega, baki baad mein sochenge.
    CommentQuote
  • HT News- NPR DDA

    If the Delhi Development Authority (DDA) planning department is to be believed, the upcoming Dwarka-Manesar Expressway will solve the traffic problems of the residents of Dwarka and other nearby west Delhi colonies.

    Though work on the proposed 18 km long and 150 m wide Expressway is still to start, the officials involved are positive.
    Says SB Pathak, director planning, DDA (Dwarka), "The Expressway is one of the main projects we are working on. It is going to create a new approach to Dwarka and solve a lot of existing problems, related to the approach to NH-8 from Dwarka. Work on the Dwarka side of the project will start soon." The residents are also upbeat.
    "The Expressway will be a good and faster alternative to NH-8 to reach Gurgaon," says Amit Sethi, a resident of Dwarka, Sector 22. On the Dwarka side, the proposed Expressway starts from near Sector 21, passing next to the proposed Inter State Bus Terminus and next to Bhartal village. It passes through phase 2 of Dwarka (Sectors 26, 27 and 28) before entering Haryana near Nanakheri Village.
    CommentQuote
  • This guy is always in denial mode on any Dway news.

    DDA is concerned only with building its side of Dway.Everyone knows that field work has started by india bulls.

    How one manages to be so negative always .i think we all Dway investors sholud invite Manoj and his friends of NH8 , to Dway and take him to the site and change his perception.
    CommentQuote