Collapse

NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Last updated: 4 hours ago
21722 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Bhalla ji, whats your opinion on patch between Patodi road and railway line.
    To be specific, how do u see Ramprastha Skyz after 6 months. Appreciate your expert advise
    Originally posted by amit.bhalla View Post
    stick to paradiso or aura and jump into kocoon 6 months before possession

Comment

All these disputes must get resolved before 2014.

All the malai has been eaten by present govt.; the next govt. might not be very interested to resolve the issue.

so we might have another sector road instead of a super express way as the people claim.

i) Bahadurgarh Bypass is still incomplete after 7 years-This is part of the dream project of Hooda to provide seamless connectivity from Rohtak to Delhi
      ii) nothing happening to master roads in Naharpar Faridabd (even there thousands have invested ; so thinking that Govt. would move fast to save people's money is to live in a fool's paradise)
      iii) KMP incomplete
      iii) Honda Chowk Underpass
      Thousands of people face difficulty everyday; Nothing has happened from past 5 years.

Comment

Well road is going to be build and it will be expressway only not any sector road. It's a central project and sooner and later it is gonna be built wether chautalla comes or bjp. Delhi and gurgaon wont survive longer without such roads and by 2014 elections every ligitation will be solved.

Regarding almost all land already developed well politician will cut more sectors probably towards basai. Everyone finds a way of earning money in india and more sectors will come.Dont worry iit will be a excellent road better than anyother in gurgaon.

I think hooda is gonna come again and in 5yrs bahadurgarh bye pass and this road will be completed. So no worries.

Comment

Originally posted by zViren
          I am a very optimistic person by nature, Any way for your ref. :

Bahadurgarh Bypass is almost complete and ppl are using it. It's one of the finest connectivity once opened completely.

Also, we hope same for KMP... So kindly have patience,thing will turn in better.
          A Large chunk of bahadurgarh Bypass in incomplete because of litigation.
          One has to take a detour and go through internal roads.
          i had used it just last month.

Comment

Originally posted by Sagar cool View Post
            Well road is going to be build and it will be expressway only not any sector road. It's a central project and sooner and later it is gonna be built wether chautalla comes or bjp. Delhi and gurgaon wont survive longer without such roads and by 2014 elections every ligitation will be solved.

Regarding almost all land already developed well politician will cut more sectors probably towards basai. Everyone finds a way of earning money in india and more sectors will come.Dont worry iit will be a excellent road better than anyother in gurgaon.

I think hooda is gonna come again and in 5yrs bahadurgarh bye pass and this road will be completed. So no worries.

Hooda going to come back...!!!!!!
            There is strong resentment against Hooda and he is accused to be CM of Rohtak and not of Haryana.

The traditional non Jat vote bank of Congress has deserted it because of all good administrative positions being given to Jats.

Dalits angry because of Mirchpur,Gohana incidences and atrocities all around

If Hooda comes back to power it would be EIGHTH WONDER of the world

Comment

dont get me wrong im not a congress supporter but mirchpur and gouhana were done 6yrs back before previous election and he got elected last term so dalita are not so against and they constitute 22percent around wid jats around 30 percent so there it comes to 52%.

In rohtak one thing is famous ta its a punjabi governmnet because most of hooda close circle includes punjabi and baniyas and with 10% jat aarakshan just promoted its not like 8th wonder.

If congres doesnt do so badly in center u will see a close and may be divided
              result which wil suit hooda fine.

gurgaon doesnt decide anything most people who live in high rises are not even from haryana with no votes.

Politics is always done from central haryana and i would prefer hood tan anyother because of my investments and chautala words against expressway which i know he will never keep.

Comment

optimism over flowing ...
                It is upto the govt to protect the intrests of hundreds of buyers of DEW projects

Comment

to dew
                  kmp thread is already there we should discuss in this thread only about dew
                  NEVER BUY ANY PROPERTY BY SEEING COMMENTS ALWAYS VISIT LOCATION

Comment

Originally posted by Sagar cool View Post
                    dont get me wrong im not a congress supporter but mirchpur and gouhana were done 6yrs back before previous election and he got elected last term so dalita are not so against and they constitute 22percent around wid jats around 30 percent so there it comes to 52%.

In rohtak one thing is famous ta its a punjabi governmnet because most of hooda close circle includes punjabi and baniyas and with 10% jat aarakshan just promoted its not like 8th wonder.

If congres doesnt do so badly in center u will see a close and may be divided
                    result which wil suit hooda fine.

gurgaon doesnt decide anything most people who live in high rises are not even from haryana with no votes.

Politics is always done from central haryana and i would prefer hood tan anyother because of my investments and chautala words against expressway which i know he will never keep.
                    jats constitute 20% of haryana population and most of them vote for Chautala.

Last time Confress got just 40 of 90 seats; 32 of them in NCR.
                    Mirchpur incident happened in 2010 and after that no election has been conducted.

Jat Aarakshan movement has alienated other backward class from congress.

Look at list of Thanedars; SPs , Vice Chancellor; people in HUDA,DTCP, most of the important posts to jats.

The govt. filled FIR against subhash yadav who dared to list FIR in Mirchpur case and fired in self protest against rioting Jats.

Could you believe that police was not ready to name people in the Mirchpiur case and it was Subhash yadav who did it.

He was suspended and a FIR filed against him.

Most of the rape victims in haryana are dalit women.
                    In Bhagana Dalits were forced out of the village when they asked for 100 sq yard plots entitled to them.They are sitting out of the secretariat office and no Sunwai of them.

Its only Batra(who is a Panjabi) and old friend of Hooda who is close to Hooda.Otherwise it is Jats of Rohtak who have got the Chaudhar.

There is very strong resentment against this govt.

people in Rewari were almost on war with govt. on land aquisition issue.

In Gorakhpur people are on hunger strike for last two years.

Hisar has been blocked from all sides very frequently in recent times.

Comment

meanwhile another patch of app.500 mtrs (black top) is complited in continuation from sector 102 till deep inside sector 99, and next they will take up the patch outside assotech project in sector 99.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X