A lot of companies are advertising for property citing nearness to Dwarka expressway corridor.

Shilas, Indiabulls Centrum Park and Ramprastha Edge Tower come to mind.

Does anybody have news on when this construction will start and when it is likely to finish? Has the contract been awarded and to whom?
Date of completion and start of operation will be vital news for evaluating the pricing of flats sold in this corridor.

Last I heard was that a few houses in Palam Vihar were slated for demolition for this expressway in May June 09 or thereabouts.
Read more
19768 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by seekhle
    Just saw a post on this forum saying DEW project has been called off!! and that India Bulls will not be building... any one has any news on this ...?

Heard some rumour of dispute between HUDA and DDA, however no confirm news so far. From where you are getting input??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ultichakri
    Heard some rumour of dispute between HUDA and DDA, however no confirm news so far. From where you are getting input??

just saw on this forum only like i posted earlier...
    CommentQuote
    just saw on this forum only like i posted earlier...

Looks like rumor mongering . There is nothing on the internet yet .
    CommentQuote
  • seekhle ji
    your link is not working
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhay
    seekhle ji
    your link is not working

Link stands deleted by Moderators .

.....btw, it had no valid information & just stated that DEW stands called off & India Bulls would no longer construct it .

There was nothing to validate the News . As i said, looks to be rumor mongering .

Let's close this chapter, unless there is something to validate this .

Thanks .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Looks like rumor mongering . There is nothing on the internet yet .

I also feel these all are rumors, there are some disputes between agencies however not at the stage to called off the project.

बाकि एक कहावत मशहूर हैं ... आग वहीँ होती हैं जहाँ धुआं होता हैं
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhay
    seekhle ji
    your link is not working

yes, like I said the link is showing invalid thread now...
    CommentQuote
    yes, like I said the link is showing invalid thread now...

Hi
    Greetings

The thread you are mentioning, was removed and the member banned due to breach of forum rules (dukan kholna mana hai:bab (45)::bab (45):).

Further, the dway "news" mentioned therein was all based on hearsay and without any evidence or proof. Giving an opinion, providing information and spreading rumours based on hearsay (heard from market/my friend told me) are totally different things.

Yes, Dway is in trouble but is a part of master plan so will come. Problems are their and we have weak-kneed administration (HUDA/DTCP), which dances(though weak-kneed) to the tunes of their political masters is a fact. Promotions, posting and tenures at such lucrative postings are blessed to a few, and those who refuse to take bribe or do illegal activity in HUDA/DTCP are given punishment postings and transfered every 6-9 months.

Currently more Money is involved of investors and builders (and a few endusers), therefore noise about "sher aaya sher aaya" will continue for some more time. BEYOND WHICH HUDA AND DTCP ARE THE MOST PATHETIC DEPARTMENTS. SOME OF THE KEY PEOPLE WHO PROJECT TO BE MOST HONEST ARE HIGHLY INEFFICIENT AND JHOOTE BABAUS:bab (45): Come summer and feel scarcity of water, come rain and see water logging all across despite 100s of crores of public money in pocket.

As long as builders and investors money is involved, one can expect legal cases, case laws, newspaper/media news etc.(hope all have seen NDTV Openly marketing Chintels!!) Once the goods are shifted over to endusers, given their obsessions & low harming potential it is difficult to perceive any action/decision/legal recourse in an organised way and finally endusers will be consigned to their fate, with delays and unethical charges by builders and increase/enhancement in EDC by HUDA (Currently EDC is under stay in P&H High Court due to awakened end users of Kurukshetra- dont pay any demand as per court stay).

Most endusers will get used to delays/chori/looting and adjust accordingly to delays and loss of opportunity, while EMI and rentals will continue to hurt them. By this time builders and their set coterie of investors/underwriters (irrespective of which party is elected) would have moved on to green pastures, procuring new tracts of low cost and problematic/unconnected land parcels in proximity to a big city and wickedly crafted promise of a story.

Huda and DTCP are effectively nothing but extensions of builders/politicians departments wherein rules/compounding of offences/acts are modified to the convenience of their masters. Please see a recent revelation wherein third party inspection rejections are not being acknowledged and payments of contractors being released despite regulation saying to the contrary.(see image- this is called genuine, sarkari, tazza & credible proof!!!).

Yes Indiabulls execution capabilities are doubtful, given the amount of uncertainties and they having probably outsourced the contract to a "new bee". Just to let you know the samples drawn of dway had earlier failed by Shri Ram laboratory- the third party inspection/approval agency.

Kehna ulti ji ka...
    "Chamgadarh ke ghar mehman aaye.. hum bhi ulte latke.. aap bhi latko"
    Do not expect hospitality from unhospitable hosts.:D:D

Cheers
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Sector roads in Sector 37D - Does anyone know the alignment?

I am posting link of the google map of area with possible alignments for these roads. Any input would be welcome:

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/gurgaon-real-estate/12070-ramprastha-skyz-in-dwarka-expressway-sector-37-d-gurgaon/page100?t=14421&page=100
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

The thread you are mentioning, was removed and the member banned due to breach of forum rules (dukan kholna mana hai:bab (45)::bab (45):).

Further, the dway "news" mentioned therein was all based on hearsay and without any evidence or proof. Giving an opinion, providing information and spreading rumours based on hearsay (heard from market/my friend told me) are totally different things.

Yes, Dway is in trouble but is a part of master plan so will come. Problems are their and we have weak-kneed administration (HUDA/DTCP), which dances(though weak-kneed) to the tunes of their political masters is a fact. Promotions, posting and tenures at such lucrative postings are blessed to a few, and those who refuse to take bribe or do illegal activity in HUDA/DTCP are given punishment postings and transfered every 6-9 months.

Currently more Money is involved of investors and builders (and a few endusers), therefore noise about "sher aaya sher aaya" will continue for some more time. BEYOND WHICH HUDA AND DTCP ARE THE MOST PATHETIC DEPARTMENTS. SOME OF THE KEY PEOPLE WHO PROJECT TO BE MOST HONEST ARE HIGHLY INEFFICIENT AND JHOOTE BABAUS:bab (45): Come summer and feel scarcity of water, come rain and see water logging all across despite 100s of crores of public money in pocket.

As long as builders and investors money is involved, one can expect legal cases, case laws, newspaper/media news etc.(hope all have seen NDTV Openly marketing Chintels!!) Once the goods are shifted over to endusers, given their obsessions & low harming potential it is difficult to perceive any action/decision/legal recourse in an organised way and finally endusers will be consigned to their fate, with delays and unethical charges by builders and increase/enhancement in EDC by HUDA (Currently EDC is under stay in P&H High Court due to awakened end users of Kurukshetra- dont pay any demand as per court stay).

Most endusers will get used to delays/chori/looting and adjust accordingly to delays and loss of opportunity, while EMI and rentals will continue to hurt them. By this time builders and their set coterie of investors/underwriters (irrespective of which party is elected) would have moved on to green pastures, procuring new tracts of low cost and problematic/unconnected land parcels in proximity to a big city and wickedly crafted promise of a story.

Huda and DTCP are effectively nothing but extensions of builders/politicians departments wherein rules/compounding of offences/acts are modified to the convenience of their masters. Please see a recent revelation wherein third party inspection rejections are not being acknowledged and payments of contractors being released despite regulation saying to the contrary.(see image- this is called genuine, sarkari, tazza & credible proof!!!).

Yes Indiabulls execution capabilities are doubtful, given the amount of uncertainties and they having probably outsourced the contract to a "new bee". Just to let you know the samples drawn of dway had earlier failed by Shri Ram laboratory- the third party inspection/approval agency.

Kehna ulti ji ka...
    "Chamgadarh ke ghar mehman aaye.. hum bhi ulte latke.. aap bhi latko"
    Do not expect hospitality from unhospitable hosts.:D:D

Cheers

good one blessu ji i m tiered for last 2 year to see postive news of navbharat times but all news were paid
    very very slow government
    CommentQuote
  • DWEWay

DWEWay has been getting delayed, and will see a lot more delay.
    However, it is very much in the master plan. It will happen.
    Anyone saying that the project has been scrapped must be kidding.
    Our judiciary already has too much to handle. Imagine the flood of law suits from the investors in this area.

Originally Posted by seekhle
    Just saw a post on this forum saying DEW project has been called off!! and that India Bulls will not be building... any one has any news on this ...?
    CommentQuote
  • ??????

Is it really an Expressway or Just a normal wide Road?
    CommentQuote
  • Some members on is thread would have ordered sweets because of this rumour :D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    Some members on is thread would have ordered sweets because of this rumour :D

OHhh!!No......How do you came to know that I had order sweets today morning. Ofcourse you might be fortuneteller...... anyway things are not too straight as you are thinking there are strong rumour of something cooking between DDA and HUDA.

AAB DEKHNE WALI BAAT HAIN KI KAUN HALWA BANTA HAIN AUR KAUN HALWAI.
    CommentQuote
  • Chakri bhai - the whole forum knows that you are a member here only to "highlight" the actual or assumed negatives about D way.

So enjoy the ride. Because actually I dont care much about D way, beyond a point. Jab aana hoga aa jaega - nahi aaega to jaan thode le lega..

I only have one investment on D way out of many other in Main Gurgaon..

So I dont care :D :D
    CommentQuote