A lot of companies are advertising for property citing nearness to Dwarka expressway corridor.

Shilas, Indiabulls Centrum Park and Ramprastha Edge Tower come to mind.

Does anybody have news on when this construction will start and when it is likely to finish? Has the contract been awarded and to whom?
Date of completion and start of operation will be vital news for evaluating the pricing of flats sold in this corridor.

Last I heard was that a few houses in Palam Vihar were slated for demolition for this expressway in May June 09 or thereabouts.
Read more
Reply
19760 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • plus one even though I am 100% invested in Eway only
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    Chakri bhai - the whole forum knows that you are a member here only to "highlight" the actual or assumed negatives about D way.

    So enjoy the ride. Because actually I dont care much about D way, beyond a point. Jab aana hoga aa jaega - nahi aaega to jaan thode le lega..

    I only have one investment on D way out of many other in Main Gurgaon..

    So I dont care :D :D

    Amit

    why every time you come out with your investment details while responding to the post made in general? Just to show that you are better placed.

    you don't care but what's about those who have only invested in Dwarka expressway? they need to care, don't they? because they have not invested in Main Gurgaon.
    CommentQuote
  • What i heard HUDA & DDA are cooking to solved connectivity issue of dew.Which will come out in Delhi master plan.
    Then Both party will have Halwa
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rashpalsingh
    What i heard HUDA & DDA are cooking to solved connectivity issue of dew.Which will come out in Delhi master plan.
    Then Both party will have Halwa

    Sir

    All have heard from here and there only.
    even I have been hearing only through Brokers. sorry I am not so resourceful.

    They will eat that "halwal" before election or after election Mr Rashpal Sir? :D
    CommentQuote
  • they are planning to eat halwa's with cookies this time around instead of the usual bhallas........lol

    Food for thought
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    Sir

    All have heard from here and there only.
    even I have been hearing only through Brokers. sorry I am not so resourceful.

    They will eat that "halwal" before election or after election Mr Rashpal Sir? :D


    cookie sir,
    You are right.we are not insider who planned and make decision,but we hear from some source and friends,which we think are reliable and share with members.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit.bhalla
    they are planning to eat halwa's with cookies this time around instead of the usual bhallas........lol

    Food for thought


    amit.bhalla;
    Not cookie sir but with our best friends and pro dew Ultichakri sir.
    CommentQuote
  • HUDA and DDA both before election are making "Halwal" Wahh!!

    Lets see who eats the Halwa, who toh election ka result he baatyega. :D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    Amit

    why every time you come out with your investment details while responding to the post made in general? Just to show that you are better placed.

    you don't care but what's about those who have only invested in Dwarka expressway? they need to care, don't they? because they have not invested in Main Gurgaon.


    cookie ji dew is best for long term avoid new projects as of now prices are going to stable ( as per me )
    new gurgaon and dew both will give returns but long run
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhay
    cookie ji dew is best for long term avoid new projects as of now prices are going to stable ( as per me )
    new gurgaon and dew both will give returns but long run

    Abhay Sir

    returns toh think hai long term mien mil jaayega , Its totally investor's POV.
    what's about end-user who has bought flats on Dwarka expressway?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    Abhay Sir

    returns toh think hai long term mien mil jaayega , Its totally investor's POV.
    what's about end-user who has bought flats on Dwarka expressway?


    sir dew will take time to come but khali paani bhijli mil jaye wo milegi as someone few days posted raheja s giving possesion
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhay
    sir dew will take time to come but khali paani bhijli mil jaye wo milegi as someone few days posted raheja s giving possesion

    Abhay

    in absence of Dwarka Expressway and ROB how one would commute from Gurgaon to Dwarka expressway sectors ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    Abhay

    in absence of Dwarka Expressway and ROB how one would commute from Gurgaon to Dwarka expressway sectors ?


    sectors road are there just like as we go now same
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhay
    sectors road are there just like as we go now same

    rob??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    Abhay

    in absence of Dwarka Expressway and ROB how one would commute from Gurgaon to Dwarka expressway sectors ?


    cookie;
    You think Gov will leave Dew incomplete,Rob will also come ? when.
    In coming two years lot of think will get cleared and two years some project will start giving possession.
    Once people start moving other infrastructure will also come that's how our country system works.
    CommentQuote